Go pepe!

ALT-RIGHT

The media is seriously triggered over this shit. (((They))) are frightened and have gone on the offensive.

Expect Shillary to give a shoutout at Reno today.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4457110/internet-trolls/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/24/whats-the-alt-right-a-primer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck you talking about nigger?
Post shit, a webm, news story /n/ link.

Their (((journalists)) are doing all sorts of stories this week about the Alt-R.

It's like they have just discovered The Chans.

Here is one from last week by (((Joel Stein))). time.com/4457110/internet-trolls/

and today the leftist media is going all out…
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/24/whats-the-alt-right-a-primer/

cool story bro

I fucking hate niggers and i'm voting
for Hillary

cool story bro

triggered

Halloween is a fun holiday for kids in the United States.

triggered

you know sage does nothing ….right?

le freech no sage bump meme kekekeke

I don't know what you were expecting.

The alt right are a bunch of insecure white boys who have no real accomplishments to be proud of.

Anyone who watches or reads news is a parasite and should be punished for it to impart on them a standard. Their alleigance to it disolved. They do what is right as far as they can hear and see, intervene when something is wrong as their connection with a world. The expected standard everywhere.

News tries to instill the worst possible standard. Voyeurs are part of the problem.

you're an idiot. read the news: at least you'll be an informed idiot.

I look forward to the episode of Law & Order: SVU where rare Pepes rape black Jews.

We were expecting to throw a middle finger towards the modern world and a big old wrench in the machine because shit's fucked. :^(

They are kind of (((neurotic)))