Censorship is good for us

Censorship is good for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

censorship smensorship

deleted smeleted

Maybe we could make another board of Holla Forums that is Holla Forums but with censorship of spam and low grade shitposting.

It's been attempted tons of times, the board usually get's somewhat popular but they always die off.

turn off that pesky adblock

Well the way the ads are built they still send data even if they're not displaying. What it comes down to is this is jims way of most likely saying that your ads display no matter what to advertisizers. But my ad blocker still has them from displaying. The way its set up is sort of inefficent but this was in the code before code monkey took over as the main coder. The truth is, alot of hotwheels coding of this place was quite inefficent and this software hogs more resources than it should. People who have looked into it, the softwares not doing some sort of data mining as of yet. We have to be watchful.

Truthfully, jim has the site running and although he's made some poor decisions, his reign has been charcterized by more stablity than hotwheels run. I kind of image jim has been in defacto control of this site since 2015 when it was moved to 2chans servers. I imagine that the only thing that made him step up as "owner" ( he likely has owned it for much longer) is the sites instablity and hotwheels failing health/ apathy towards fixing his site.

There is that allready
>>>/attic/ contribute something I like that board

I wish the spammers would come to my board to be honest.
>>>/bfree/

I'd let people spam it continously if they wanted.

I would miss you.

Is that some JavaScript thing?

I wish the girls would come to my room to be honest.
[Address censored]
I'd let them spank me continously if they wanted.

I will come to your board and spam it when it's popular. xoxo

t. dysnomia

What is the link for mod activity again?

8ch.net/log.php?board=b

how many underage sex slave girls does jim own over there ?

Not all is underage over there.
See

Here Jim is clearly kissing an underage girl.

Is that Jim's wife and her children ?

Current wife, yes. Ron has a Jap mom and the guy you often see in their pics is his boyfriend (not Jim's).

Allow me to correct that. She might be just a girlfriend/prostitute.

since many people were asking about Frederik's well being over the past few weeks can we bring Jim to get Frederik some kind of a watch which reads his vital signs and post it online in real time including the GPS data? This way we would know when Frederik dies.
you never know, he might accidentally trip and fall into Jim's Pig feeder.

Bullshit. His son just came along and used Alacrity which is a bit more stable but still is shit. Look how slow this site still loads, and some of the old familiar errors are starting to show up again. It's basically polished shit and Jim had nothing to do with it. As far as him enforcing rules and generally taking over the site without being transparent, he is 100X worse than hotwheels.

He has

All he's doing is trying to find new ways to make money off of this site, hence the recent ad thing.

I get errors with every single post and Ron still didn't manage to fix it. He should ask Josh to help.

Oh look, Jim has a new dog unless he ate it.

isn't that cripplekike's pooch?

Nobody to protect it now.

aside from removing pedo, what good decisions would you say he's made thus far?

I'm starting to think his negative photogenicness is intentional.

That's beyond a neckbeard; it's a vast field of wheat.

When you have no choice…