HE WHO CONTROLS THE MEMES CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE

Here is what I propose, Holla Forums: complete and total control of all memes. All of them. No one posts a meme on this internet without it being associated with us.

We did it with Pepe. He was lost to normies, and then we re-assimilated him, and now we have a monopoly. We will absorb normie memes and alter them for our own purposes. When a leftist or a cuck posts a meme, we will inform them that it is our meme, and that it has bad goy connotations. We will then present them with our versions of the meme.

No leftist, cuck, or otherwise undesirable person shall post memes of any kind.

If they insist on walking the line of political correctness, then it will become impossible for them to participate in memes. Memes are only for people who enjoy fun. Humorless uptight fucks don't get to use memes.

There will be no safe meme. Any new memes will be acquired by us on the spot.

This is how we turn the tables of social ostracism. For too long we have been the outcasts. Now it is they who will be outcasts. We will deprive them of taking part in internet culture until they learn.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/CFqPp
slideshare.net/ryanholiday/the-48-laws-of-power-40891897/50-GUIDE_TO_PRODUCTIVITY_BY_ROBERT
imgflip.com/memegenerator
twitter.com/NinjaEconomics/status/736210506994749440
endchan.xyz/pol/res/14491.html
papermag.com/dat-boi-1820277201.html
wondersof4chan.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/736580431752105984
youtube.com/watch?v=qv9VKKXwVxU
youtube.com/watch?v=G2d0CKXy8HQ
archive.is/OGP5X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a nice rate of autism per pixel² O.P.

This could almost be a sticky for the kekfags and their obsession with the occult meme magic, but you didn't hear that from me.

okay…do it.

This is basic propaganda. It's a way of getting a grip on a culture that has spun wildly out of control. We take the racism bludgeon and we use it to our advantage. We use it to shun our enemies from internet culture.

So we Ben Garrison memes themselves?
Interesting. I was thinking about doing this to people, but stealing the very memes of the Earth is something else!

Hijacking all memes. Do it.

That's such a crazy idea, it might work. Pepe is pretty much the most memetic thing. He's all over facebook now.

Well we don't know if it'll work yet. What are the next couple most memetic things for us to co-opt?

When user points those out, we can consider the possibilities.

no. fuck off.

Look instead of trying to control all memes purhaps we just up our game and keep producing quality memes, just more so though, as the other side can't make good memes to save their life

The funniest memes contain truth, explicitly or implicitly. Keep it at that and our memes will triumph every time, while the weak unfunny leftist memes will never get out of their echo chambers.

Why not both, though?

hijack "dat boii" because it is pure cancer. give him an officers hat and an armband or some shit.

go poopoo peepee on all their shit.

is Bernie Sanders a meme? if so how will we re-assimilate him?

Rules 1 and 2 still apply, direct all chan related attention to half-pol
They are the gate to our inner temple.

once he is out of the race, we flood social media with "avenge me" memes

Why is this stupid fucking faggotry stickied? We’re in the business of reasonable goals here.

Yes, killing all kikes IS a reasonable goal.
Yes, revoking female franchise is a reasonable goal.
Yes, deporting all non-whites from white nations is a reasonable goal.
Yes, even reconquista of formerly white lands is a reasonable goal.

But this is the fucking internet. Anyone can post anything. In the same way that our ideologies cannot be silenced, their ability to produce shit cannot be silenced.

Absolutely we get to go on the attack now, since our beliefs are being spread by the leftists themselves in a vain attempt to stop us. But to say “our goal is to control everything” just creates an unreachable target that shills can scream at us for forever failing to reach.

Step-demoralization, as a general term.

Makes me think of this picture.

Control through corruption.

Ooh, do one of the guy in the camp in Red Dawn, because the irony will be COMPLETELY lost on them.

Forgot pic.

Holla Forums will try but the invisible hand of the meme market will sort out which investment of energy gets the best return on salt

this nigger here knows what memes are for, you got it

if you guys can get them to disavow taylor swift or angry birds i mean you can just strip the ability to do anything but RT from these shits

Zombie Sanders.

(checked)
I just had a mental image of Trump disavowing Taylor Swift

I think the way forward is to watch closely for new memes becoming popular with normies (which is basically anyone outside of chans). Dat boi is a recent example, and probably a good place to start. When a meme is identified, we start a thread for it where we go all out to Holla Forumsify it. Then we go on social media and find people posting it and confront them with our creations. We target prominent cucks, journalists and leftists primarily, but anyone using the meme is fair game. Those who refuse to associate with us and our ideas will have to stop using the meme in question or risk being labelled bad goys.

personally i think dat boi might as well be coonrunes but yeah cancer is just as good

you clearly dont understand the concept of hyperbole you dont get an opinion on memes. watch what trump does with hyperbole you make things too silly to be offended by.

oh fuck you're a shill you hooked me

Look closely, Trump confirmed Holla Forumsack

You silly goose

sry for not cropping, look closer.

Why didn't somebody think of this sooner?
What's the current big leftist meme they are trying to push on facebook? This might be hard because normies are still into the image macro meme and pretty much that exclusively.

Expressing distaste.

Kike tactic. We deal in fact.

This has to be symbolic, it just makes no sense.

you guys gotta realize once things get silly on the news people are gonna listen to the only goddamn guy who has it together.

the threads about how we're gonna make liberals into humorless sad sacks , and that depressive motherfucker proved that we're already 80% there, thanks shill. you work for hillary clearly you're ESL

ALL MEMES ARE NOW PROPERTY OF/POL/

Trying to discern the origins of le dat boi, and a question, is it reasonable to expect normies to believe the memes simply emerge from the aether by the invisible hands of the kek, or will there be resistance to this?

name one leftist meme

thanks guys that filter id+ is pretty great

He's having Mac Tonight.

okay ask yourself why did these stupid kids trend three different captain america hashtags the next day a brand new cap comic comes out. watch the people who buy the ads on the sites – they dictate what memes are gonna come up

What are we seeing?

A big Mac… Tonight.

That's a bit of a stretch. It has to be something else.

capeshit is so bad they cant sell an issue with girl power they have to make it a ghostbusters thing

So… if memes are like spice…
…then Holla Forums is the Spacing Guild? I'm down. Make everything, everyone, and anything in between associated with GTR-RWN RWDS 1488 MAGA TRUMP 2016. Pic unrelated, but I want a red MAGA hat shopped on her head. I don't know how to do it.

People sometimes forget that image boards aren't just about shitposting. Taking things and corrupting them is a huge part of the 'Internet Hate Machine' because it creates lulz.

Remember lulz, Holla Forums?

Simple, just shoop it into images of 4pol from a few months ago and claim we made it. Then come up with any word-asscoiation link from the meme in question to dead niggers or holocaust jokes. Then begin spamming new variations that are more overt, while implying that you're happy to have found another member of the secret club.

We want resistance. The people who resist, and post their favorite meme regardless, are the people who get it. Those are the people who are pro-free-expression, and even if they disagree with our views, they are not afraid to be seen as associating with us.

Oh shit whaddup

Food lines

No. Applied Memetics pls go

Does anyone have the bigger version of OP's image?

You could say it's supposed to be mocking nigger speech (i.e: Ebonics).

if this is going to work, we'll need to put in overtime to get fresh oc on all the lame tumblr and reddit memes.
We'll need to make every facebook image macro into some kind of anti-semetic cartoon.

I'm up for the job if you lot are.

Seems about right.

Without the first comment under a new thread being a shilling one 8ch wouldn't be half as funny.

Doesn't Holla Forums already kind of do this? I remember when we took Holla Forumss mascot and NatSoc'd her our. Then took the capitalist pig and made him a merchant. That was good stuff.

But I suppose threads like this are good because things like are made and it also serves as a cohesive measure for our efforts but, for me at least, it seems like business as usual.

Harvesting digits for meme power.

Let the spice flow then.

Yeah, but there's sunlight coming through the window. We need to dig deeper.

wew

ANYONE?

(checked)
so it is done

Try harder

I think he could use firetruck red lips, nappy hair, and a piece of fried chicken in one hand.

That's the second or third time that shit's happened to me.

no
instead of

Only method I've seen have considerable success is meme fusion based on inspiration of the same event/OC. So it's not as easy as saying to target specific memes, it requires timing and ideal circumstances.

For instance from what I've observed:

Frankly we've already been doing this without really thinking about it.

we shall seize the memes of production

Ok actually laughed

I wanna seize those dubs. Those are some nice doublies.

Like the pic of a dead Michael Brown or that drowned refugee kid. And that magazine cover with the ideal German family that was meant to be mocking and was redone with a family of muzzies.

What kind of world are we making?

Not bad.

Weapon's grade*

Is that the Angry Birds character on the freedom fries?

Where were you when Holla Forums became the La Li Lu Le Lo?

We don't have to own every meme, we just have to own enough that normies/normalfags become so demoralized that they hesitate to use ANY memes in case it is a Holla Forums owned meme.

The same way where the NSA doesn't tap ALL our phones, but we act as if they are. The agencies have demoralized us with their insidious ways, and this is a demoralization where the normalfags can never be sure whether or not the ideas in their very brain are Holla Forums or not.

NOW SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE FORT MCMURRAY

ANGRY BIRD ON FRIES! HE KNOWS

now this shitty meme is actually funny

Good on ya, m80.

why is this autism stickied

This. And the idea is that we can acquire a meme instantly. It doesn't have to be in our bank, because we can make a thread and adapt it in an hour. So we may not bother with a meme until Cheri Jacobus posts it, and then we pounce. She won't know the difference. She'll just think it was always ours, and delete her tweet.

Lol… Imagine the moment that anyone who even uses the internet gets called racist

"Dude, you send emails? Fucking bigot"

sexbots

because the mods are autistic and OP's autism soothes and calms them.

image search q=imwithher
I don't know where to begin.

Keep the dat boi edits coming guys. Here's one from another thread, if anyone has the full size please post. We save them all up in a folder, then we hit any normie posting the meme on social media with our new versions.

What the fuck is this? I had my volume all the way down (ALL THE WAY DOWN) and this autist is coming in loud and clear.

This was meant for

Jew tears can't melt memes

Need to know more details on that "meme" before any suggestion can be made, how is it being presented?

You can't restore your oath unless you retake it again, masonfaggot. Gas yourself.

the guys who post the green circles remind me of the fat kids who would draw all the red lines so you could figure out the secret conspiracy of all the game journos who were colluding in the fucking open. there's your autists right there, holy shit.

at least they primed up the sjws to pounce if anything is problematic so i guess thanks

the guys who post the green circles remind me of the fat kids who would draw all the red lines so you could figure out the secret conspiracy of all the game journos who were colluding in the fucking open. there's your autists right there, holy shit.

at least they primed up the sjws to pounce if anything is problematic so i guess thanks
oh you mean the bargain basement jew cult ok well if its masons thanks i know i can totally ignore it

um, nice dubs? I mean, it's a fucking letter H with an arrow?

I didn't care for the Oathbreaker meme until I saw it get more hate than cancerous stuff like DAT BOI. It's so rarely posted and so completely innocuous that I find the hate for it really noticeably out of place.

God fucking dammit someone post a better quality version of this image already. It was posted in the second Angry Birds movie thread but nobody archived the thread and I forgot to save the image.

That's already had comparison to 9-11 done to that one, the arrow being the plane hitting twin towers.

The statement "I'm with her" is what I'm more interested in, as it implies anyone who uses it is advocating ALL her positions. You'll be able to have a field day with that phrase alone.

hehehe

You think that's bad, my headphones were at normal volume. I haven't tossed something away that fiercely since someone let me hold their nigger baby.

"I'm with her" makes my mind autocomplete it as "I'm with herlary" which makes her sound like a down syndrome and the only thing she brings to the table is that she's a woman.
maybe theres meme potential there

The La Li Lu Le Lo?!

Nice. Make a fag one and call it BI TOAD

user, You are retarded. You left the MAGAZINE cap on your profile pic. They will know you didn't just find dat groid

everytime you post this I will respond with the real meme.

And everytime you will feel more and more butthurt.

this kind of retarded adolescent idiocy has such striking power, such soul-plucking tremulous immediacy no intellectualization can compete with the gut feelings it triggers

it is with such powers that we bypass their exquisite social and profesional structures - they are literally powerless, despite all their apparent social prestige.

It's an amazing time to be alive.

It won't matter. I'm just fucking around with them. The real impact comes when we hit individual virtue signalers.

here's some OC

There was recently a thread on Holla Forums about some kikebook group splitting up and disolving over the issue whether dat boi was "racist" and "discriminatory towards people of color".
Maybe we can use it to fuel the fire?

What's the group name?

I miss Ashley. Hope she is doing well

christ

Me too, user. I hope she's taking the fight against nickel noses right now.

You guys were responsible for all this? Impressive.

If only you could focus your efforts further, then everything would be in your favour already and your ideals realised.

I gotta go sleep, but I think think someone should make one in this style but with Hitler grinning ear to ear. I feel like it must be made. Kek wills it.

Fucking hell, that's how loud he was, the mic couldn't even process it all.

Okay then, OP. Post a bunch of oh exploitables of Nazi uniforms, swastika armbands, etc etc so we can shoop them at will onto normie memes.

What are some normie memes?

This sounds more like reddit talk.

I propose we just make original fucking memes.
OC is the best, and while I don't go to halfchan anymore, they certainly have much more/better shit than us

what is dat boi? i don't fagbook or twatter or watch talmudvision

← ?

best I can do is rescale the one that's posted, not really great quality though

#ImWithHitler

anyone know the best free in-browser editing tool for rough editing? I'd make shitty memes all night at work if I could.

this is actually proving a more difficult task than I had imagined. how do you like this one? the straight ahead one just didn't seem to look right to me when I tried it

Holy fucking shit, thanks user! I didn't think anyone would even do that. Here's a thigh pic of Liz Olsen in return.

His fingers form a slingshot

ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

I've suggested multiple times that we must subvert KYM to our cause. None is reading ED anymore.

dubsguy would vote for trump, thanks ellis, we can see it

the scripts on that place piss me off but yeah youre right, ED forums are busy as hell but the articles just sit stagnant.

I like you OP, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

The beak version is here

I like this, take the territory.

somebody's doing the memeing

Thanks, I found it.

in that case if its like when you tell a jew "Jesus loves you" and they do that doubletake thing where they wanna be mad, then keep doing it!!

Fuck a kek meme, I want the cuck that is making them.

A/B tests are good, A/B/C/D tests when they dont know which one was the meme option maybe thats even better, you see who gets triggered that lets you know what to run wiht.

He is signalling to us!

Of course.
We've known this for a while now, going back to the most powerful of living jewish meme, the one that was real in their minds.

Relatedly, in the course of subverting and reclaiming normie memes, I suggest we bend our effort towards KILLING the aforementioned jewish meme.

Trump supporters sexiest supporters

someone give them guns!

How do we appropriate le sweaty man with a sweaty sweat towel?

Dubs of the Hermit and the Heirophant.

I believe Kek agrees with my advice.

These are only variations…how could we change the meme forever?

her fucking hair going everywhere got in the way. maybe this one looks better. haha. I wish I knew how to change the contrast and blur.

Keep the digits coming, boys.

I like although I did notice on and this pic the hat didn't cover her full head. Still pretty good either way.

Needs them holding banners with "Refupiggies get out" written on it. Make Red look like he's gesturing them to go out into the ocean.

I just browsed imugr to see what memes they use, I didn't find any. But I did find out that it's easy to promote white aryan ideals there… imgur.com/gallery/CFqPp

Can we re up grade the Ben Garrison Image.

bretty gud

look for Chuck on the Chips.

Stop trying you fucking shill.

If you zoom out the frame to include a scene around him and adjust the guy's face (make him jewish), maybe he could be wiping his brow after a refreshing shower at Auschwitz.

slideshare.net/ryanholiday/the-48-laws-of-power-40891897/50-GUIDE_TO_PRODUCTIVITY_BY_ROBERT

We definitely need waiting period laws so this doesn't happen anymore

aylmao?

yeah, I need to work with it more. Actually, what I need to do is airbrush out some of the hair bc if I make the hat bigger it is way out of proportion. hats will squash your hair down, after all. its much easier on the anime girls

This law is wrong, as you will get cancer when you no longer have an enemy to fight.

JUST look at how the multicult first won totally, and is now dying for good.

Here's an idea, take every meme macro and superimpose a small swastika water mark on it in a corner or unobtrusive place.
Spread the ones with a swastika until it can't be avoided and they start popping up outside of image boards.
Kind of like shutterstock images (but less intrusive) or 9gag watermarks in the corner, people just have to deal with the watermark if they want to share an image.

is there some way to search for popular images like you can do with keywords on google analytics?

well, if they were in the corner of the picture someone could just crop it.

shutterstock fags put it right in the middle of the frame where the meat and potatoes are, so that you cant crop their watermark out.

K

1+2+3+7= 13

2+0+1+6= 9

1237+2016=3253

3+2+5+3= 13

Better yet use a WN logo so the normies won't be suspicious

I think the only reason I haven't seen any God Emperor Leto x Trump memes is because there aren't any good images of Leto.

I just don't think it should overwhelm the image.
It should be subtle, almost unnoticeable to norm is but it a place where it can't be removed.
I'm on my phone I would churn out an example I'd I was in my computer.
I was thinking I would alter my Pepe folder for starters and work on other popular images from there.

Good idea. Some OC for shaming WW2.

wait,
so normies analyze pics for hitler?

THE BURGER IS INTACT, I REPEAT: THE BURGER IS INTACT!

I don't believe that suspended terror is good for memes. Maybe a subtle reminder of mortality in general, but nothing truly threatening, otherwise it might backfire.

*normies
RREEEEE FUCKING PHONE

well, all those companies put those water marks on those pictures because they sell them for money on their websites.
and you gotta pay them for the markless original.

this place does not make money, except for whatever shills come around and get 1 shekel for every post.

13 is a good number

don't believe the lies

You dumb motherfucker.

Sometimes I really regret that I told Holla Forums about kek.

the key part is the 2nd phrase, be unpredictable

The point is that it's an inescapable, amost subliminal advertisement of something.
You don't need to be making money to advertise something.

YES
Excellent idea. Put also a cross with the swastika too, kind of like a subliminal message. This would be payback for all the subliminal messages we've subjected with since we were born.

Just image it lads, the damage we will do subconsciously to the Jew. The swastika will crush their mind and the cross their spirit. The demons inside them won't be able to handle it. They will go crazy and end up in a mental hospital not even knowing why.

there is more

REVELATION IS COMING!

n-nice try, satan.

are even our numeric superstitions safe?

Yeah, sooner or later we are going to have to get into HEH. I am glad the Anthropophage forced meme ended before they discovered that shit.

I'm curious now, what this would look like superimposed? Does this even work?

the jews take everything holy and invert it

they are literal left hand path satanists.

How about no

IDK very subtle pol watermarks of swastikas or similar would be pretty based

wow, for some reason this redpill hit a little harder than most.

The upside down cross is a holy symbol. It is Saint Peter's cross. When the romans crucified him, he requested that he be crucified upside down because he claimed that he was not worthy to die in the manner of Christ. It is a symbol of humility, respect, and submission to Jesus.

Frogs are mentioned in The Revelation, it's all about gathering the nations unto the battle of Armageddon.

I always thought this to be a nice idea.

I think Im going to be crazy at this point.

I know, 12 years and 35,000 hours of research to figure it out.

and its a simple yet very effective form of total warfare they use.

I would avoid directing them here.
It doesn't have to be a swastika specifically either.
I was thinking a Black Sun or the Jew meme, anything that would serve as a bit of a visual dogwhistle to the people looking for it and an inexplicable oddity to those that notice it but don't know why it's there.

testing watermark

Maybe I should make the middle part clear as well?

Let me teach that woman how to really use a desk

oh yeah, much better. is it bad to "own" the Trump-Swastika thing?

/fringe/ is leaking into Holla Forums for sure. At least imkampfy did something right.

Stop

Even smaller and try to make it blend into the image more, like it's part of her wardrobe.
Maybe make it an off white color and put it on her lapel.
I'm going to start editing my images as I post them tomorrow throughout any board I visit.

It's a trip, chapter 16:12-16, the 6th angel pours out a vial of wrath, and the frogs come out of the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet to do miracles, and gathers the nations to Armageddon. Do you remember those old dial-up modems, the sound they made right when connecting to the Internet? It's like many frogs around a pond all doing their shout-outs. It's all about signals.

Normies love the puppet on a string analogy. What if a few talented anons created multiple exploitable (((puppeteer))) images which we could shop floating above various evil characters from different media forms with strings attached

An alt on this would a frame from a character "breaking free" (one example being Vader from the end of VI) of the strings during an emotionally charged moment in the story. Complete with "Oy vey!" merchant holding the detached strings.

hammer time

so you think try to edit it to a color similar to the background color? Or just make it more transparent?

Stop making these connections… I cant handle it!!!!!

I've never considered how to put a watermark on a meme before. I know some of those automatic generator things will put their web address on there, but if I was going to do that I'd put something else, maybe to the JIDF depending on the meme.

Actually, yes.

We want people to be exposed to it and trump separately because trump is the good cop (makes them feel good!) and swastika is the bad cop hitting them in the face (makes them feel irritated) both are effective but not when directly mixed together i think.

I would go with instead, it allows us to use the reputation of Holla Forums to our advantage and YES there is one to normies, remember that chans have an almost mythical vibe to them and people get excited when the chans "Pull Some Shit"

A magpie is actually smart.

I remember a channlerfag in an esoteric thread earlier stating that he contacted Loki and that Loki was behind the ANONY-MOOSE mask and original lulz culture of 4chan, but that imposters came in, fagged it up, and consequently angered Loki.

you even got the shadow to go across there. how did you do that?

perhaps Dat boi Trayvon with grape soda and skittles . But should we have another frog then Pepe? it might anger the Kek

I see what you're saying, but I think its way, way too late for that. Anglin et al are out there shooping Trump into gaschamber memes and nazi uniforms already. It may be better to use the Holla Forums insignia, but not for the reasons you stated, imho. Trump always doubles down, anyway.

Your lack of meme control is disturbing

I'm not posting here again but I'm going to edit a small batch of my favorite images tomorrow and start disseminating them in my regular shit posting cycle.
If you notice them I encourage you to replace your originals with the edited ones and start posting them like normal.

fuck. now I have to translate that to photoshop

My talent is words. I never claimed to be an artist

agreed to those that know history and the bible.
but just like memes it has been co-oped to mean something else, I agree with your interpretation of this. however most wouldn't

tl;dr what do you think when you hear the word GAY?

"Dat boi diddu sumffin"

I can see a dead nigger frog with pepe cop standing over the scene smug as usual.

Well shit, Kek approves. He wants pepe to kill nigger frogs.

True I see your point, but I think most peoples reaction to it is "Jeez! are they STILL comparing trump to hitler!?" whenever the media does it, which is good because it leads them to hate the media.

but then they see US slapping nazi shit all around and that makes them think there actually 'IS' a sort of grassroots nazi movement which confuses them and makes SOME of them curious enough to look at us directly at which point we start laying down the hard book facts.

peoples general apathy works in our FAVOR in this case because as long as we don't TRULY annoy them "OH great! now these fucking neonazi assholes are ruining trumps image and proving the shitty media right!" then we can spread our MEME CONTROL without them bucking us too much.

this will be crucial because the entire point of this is to make what they laugh at and feel good about to be associated with US, thus making them more pliable and gives more of the benefit of their doubt, thus leading more and more of them to begin their journey to being redpilled.

No, we need to get our Dune allegories straight and in order.

Holla Forums is not the guild. Holla Forums are the fremen (redpilled whites. blue within blue eyes). Our combined memetic energy forms our atavistic avatar - our Kwizatz Haderach (manifested at present through Trump)

The spacing guild are the jews, having had a monopoly on the spice (memetics) they manipulate and cause the fall of the benevolent great house (atredies - white race) They fear Paul (our Kwizatz Haderach) and seek to murder him through deception (mossad) They also flood Arrakis with savage Harkonnen (mass immigration)
The bene gesseret are the femicunts. They look into the place they fear to look and see us staring back at them.
The Padasha Emperor Shadam IV represents globalism and the barbaric Harkonnen are representative of the muslim hordes (who have invaded Arakkis on behalf of the globalist emperor shaddam) and they defile arrakis (europe) with their presence.

The sandworms represent the internet tube shaped and our ability to 'ride' them (ie we are masters of the internet and memes) are a powerful weapon in our arsenal.

Dr Yueh represents cucks betraying their own race on behalf of the other ,whether through weakness or some percieved pathological sense of injustice. In short, seflishness and putting the needs of ones self above the needs of the group.

The water of life represents the ultimate redpill, which brings one to demigod status and can only be taken by the deeply initiated.

The Atredies 'Ornithropters' are the Angry Brids.

The corpulent pederast baron repesents degeneracy.

The duniverse is fucking ripe for redpill allegory.

well done user. keep up the good work.

This reminds me as well… are you in the US? bc I've been noticing, what's funny is a lot of non-citizens have totally been meming the Trump, which is badass. We need to make sure to have a Glorious Nationalist Meming Alliance. That is to say, we Americans need to help meme some Nationalists into power in Europe

So what about 'dat boi'? They say it originated on Reddit somewhere in April, but i swear i've seen it here late March.

Yahoo images has a motherload of God-Emperors, all with great meme potential.

lol, yes, I'm from EU.

Like what we accidentally did to Ben Garrison, just on purpose this time? That… That might work.

Never saw it, hit me with an example

yeah, idk. I think we're thinking too much into it. But, I see your point. Aesthetically, the TrumpSwastika really does work better than that Holla Forums insignia. Maybe I'll just find a regular swastika.

Personally, I still want to make a sticker/poster campaign. Or, even, a flier campaign for kids would be great. Just simple easy slow-redpill stuff to get them asking questions and surfing the net. Kids are curious and have lots of time to check shit like that out

make it like "dat boi" is a tinfoiler

Pure cancer is right.

Correct!, the support of the youth is extremely important, if potentially cancerous BUT if handled properly they can brought up with the right ideas in their heads.

the whole reason these bastards have ruled over us for so long is they have unfiltered access to the minds of the next generations and have exploited it their fullest extent, THUS we must do what we can to wrench control from them.

Since we are organizing this way, we need some basic guidelines to avoid having our memes subverted.
I'm proposing the following
>Don't be a kike

Yes, he who controls the memes. What about the actual meme itself of controlling the universe?

What if we meme'd ourselves as belonging to some grand conspiracy or prophecy under which we come to command the cosmos?

That is their parents' responsibility. I'm just talking about taking the curious ones and pointing them in the right direction. I can't tell you how many of my friends spend how many hours watching shit about grays and reptilians and all this shit before they finally realized, oh shit it was the jews all along. fuck, most of them still watch that shit and don't realize it. I had to see it with my own fucking eyes before I could believe it, and even then I had to go back and read that shit in their own words - Marx, Moses Hess, etc. It took awhile, then I was like: holy shit its just a bunch of lying kikes. You almost have to see the whole picture before you can look at a part or you'll ask the wrong questions, or just think its a cohencidence.

So, just stopping by some kids walking home from school or at a bus stop and handing out fliers really quickly, and then ditching the place would be good. fuck, if you did it right, it would be irrefutable AND start a whole hullabaloo at school and get everyone talking about it. You might even redpill their fucking parents, eh?

You have to realize half the under 18 population is niggers

we may have to adopt lower IQ's to reach them

This alone isn't enough

If we are to control all the memes, everywhere, we need to follow a more precise plan.

First of all, we need to ensure that all memes going against our message are converted into our own. This includes strawman comics, democrat memes, campaign slogans, essentially anything catchy that has come from the enemy. Pic related is an example, there used to be a better one with the fit girl's boyfriend coming in and shaming the fat one into hanging herself, then falling through the pavement. We need to remake them as snappy and as funny as possible, regardless of the punchline or slang thrown into them.

Secondly, and this is a big one for the Europeans and non-burger speakers, we need to TRANSLATE the existing memes to fit into other countries' heritage. I could tell by reading some of the shit my peers post on their kikebook accounts that all they've ever gotten to is old rage comics, stenciled celebrities and Impact memes from meme generators. If we are to succeed in spreading our message, we need to act on a global scale. Using English is fun and all, but never forget that the average Juan has never got past basic grammar and a few catchphrases.

Finally, and this is the biggest, overarching goal, we NEED to actively reclaim the areas of the internet we've lost to leftism. We do not need to inhabit them, but we need to drive leftism out of the Tumblrs, Twitters and anything you might find as a source for spreading the memes. We are not going to be an occupying force, but our moves will be done to shame or dissuade people from using those services for their intended purpose.

Then, and only then, we will be able to claim a complete victory on the establishment approved memes. Destroying their supply, creating meme outlets where they were once scarce and finally establishing ourselves as the de facto leaders of these supply routes.

yam-aka outdda 10

That's interesting… I always get these dubs, trips and quints when I post anti-turkroach content. How do you interpret that omen, oh great memomancer?

But what if the memes are controlling us? All this was a meme of ancient times that finally came into fruition? We're just the pawns of memes then.

You goys need to read the Joseph Campbell stuff.

Its actually ideas that exist within or in our nature and pop out over and over across cultures because they represent universal truths.

Also, look into epi genetics.

I say again, remove fucking Wilders from this picture, an Indonesian mutt from a Indo-Jewish family does not represent us and never will.

can you make a jew one?

They'll notice a swastika. A random White Nationalist symbol will go undetected for longer, allowing the memes to spread. Then when it gets found out, it's too late; the WN memes have spread.

fucking brilliant

dude, I don't even know who that is, and I didn't make the OC

Runes are good for this.

This is going to take some heavy lifting. Just how many memes are there on the Internet, and how much time does it take to liberate them? There ought to be some core meme, something that sends a powerful enough ripple effect, something that makes the leftists promulgate all the memes for Holla Forums without even realizing it.

This cancerous website has a list of popular may-mays.

imgflip.com/memegenerator

Absolutely supporting this.

Why is no one memeing about Hitler being a democratic socialist, as he was a socialist that got voted into power?

Sure, Bernie does not care about the nation and is really more of a commie than a socialist, but saying "Hitler was a democrat socialist that got voted into power too!" would cause a short circuit in many of the libtards.

HIS NAME IS A TRIGGERING WORD

Holla Forums has become the living embodiment of slacktivism.

wouldn't it be better if it was GOD EMPEROR TRUMP and not DONALD. If i remember right after all that drumpf fiasco, they got triggered by TRUMP and not DONALD

A world full of degenerate cucks should be thankful they get this much.

What comes to mind is:
DEBT SLAVERY

evil genius/10

Internet activism was turned into slacktivism by people who thought that all it took for their ideas to work was to upvote random relevant shit into popularity. We instead are providing the content necessary to gather enough new blood and alert them about the dangers of today's world.

I agree with this. Focus on coming up with new ideas.

DUBS OF SAD TRUTH
honestly fam, I would take my ideas to real life if I could. But the moment I start to let the ideas here connect to my real life identity, is the moment I'll be v&.
rip rip rip

Relevant

If you "appropriate" all the memes the propaganda of the enemy will be that much weaker.

What ARE our enemies' memes?

They have a 'free love' meme.

Maybe link that to being sexual freeloaders?

First you need to identify the enemy.

If we're talking about the govt, they're actually the easiest ones to take down: their memes are nothing but image macros and badly made propaganda videos. Think that Finnish anti-rape tutorial video. They're shallow and are already pretty much built to become our own.

Then you have the very hip feminist/tumbrlistas/nu-male memes, which are created out of repeating quotes and appropriating older memes. This is a good example of how the enemy was able to spread their own message as well. Every fun bit from any old meme has been modified to present feminist or otherwise "progressive" characters as their protagonist. Think about the tumblrwashing phenomenon, where iconic characters are redrawn to be brown/gay/muslims and are used as a vessel to promote feminist values, sort of like a political form of RP. It's also rather easy to fix these: all you have to do is fix the original character's imagery adding Holla Forums approved details. Even something as silly as a Trump MAGA hat on a Steven Universe character is enough to subvert their efforts.

Finally, the corporate memes, which are used to enslave normal folk into buying into their products and merchandise while at the same time subverting their tastes to approve of concepts such as the bull negro with the white woman stereotype. These are the hardest ones to fight against, because the enemy knows about their power and has sunk relatively large sums of money and time and effort into crafting and maintaining their relevance. My suggestion is to perform a Boston Salt Party / SWVII Cuck Awakens maneuver: spoiler or otherwise blast the meme with as many offensive and stereotypical images as you can.

Their memes consist of shitty repetitive mantra style drone-like slogans -"Diversity is our strength", "right side of history" etc, and shitty marxist buzzwords.

It all relies on herd mentality, double think, fear of social rejection, conformity, wooly thinking and ethnomosochism.

They are incapable of creating anthing funny and original like we are. While their memes consist of lies, ours are bolstered by truth.

Please don't be too harsh about my drawfaggotry, I'm just shitposting with this, but if it shows up properly it might be a good start.

Honestly, these look like they're against our purpose

post aesthetics

Someone edited it apparently.

Just what the world needs, another cuckchan historian.

Hmmm, Nu-zzi as in Nazi? Subtle troll hinting themselves or just coincidence?

When I see memes I see a vile polymerization of memetic manifestations of thousands disenfranchised minds
And I like it.

MEME MACHINE

HOLY FUCK WHEN DID Holla Forums BECOME SO CANCER RIDDEN???

WITNESSED

MAKE BRITAIN WHITE AGAIN!

You thought wrong.

Top Kek try harder you shill.

The twisting coils are not necessarily cables, they can be interpreted in many ways that confirm mememagic for example DNA, the biological equivalent of meme according to Dawkins himself.

Leto is a femmmist kike.

This is a good idea but it needs some organization.

For example every Monday could be Meme Monday.
A specific Meme is chosen, posted in the OP, and people produce OC throughout the day.
On Tuesday through Friday the altered meme is spread on the net.
Weekends we take a break and do other shit.

Do this for 6 months and we'll own most major memes on the net.

look at the hands

Am I the only one who doesn't like this idea? It feels very forced. Memes are oobleck, it flows when you don't put any pressure on it.

Forced memes like that unicycle frog have absolutely zero memetic potential because it embodies nothing and thinks that exploitability equals greatness.

This.

That's good shit, mang.

Filter the idea through what we could actually do, and it becomes just a generalized fun strategy. It's actually eumemetic for the normies as well, as they'll be forced to be more creative.

If it works why fix it?

On 4chan it's fpbp. Here it's fpwp.

Except this really isn't about fun anymore. There's a reason 'white genocide' became one of the most popular memes of late despite being very clunky: there's a lot of truth behind it.

The reason why all these Applied Memetic / DoD forced memes never survive past its first gasp is because motive is clear with art. To these types, it's always about keeping food on the table so that bleeds into their artwork and comes across as desperation.

Our memes are genuine and flow from a desire to make others understand our oft-misrepresented world view because we want to save the world.

Go outside and do what? Hold up a sign like a leftist?

This looks like a meme that a nigger came up with, combined perfectly with the low res image and complete nonsense text.

I agree about forced memetics, but what we can do with this is become conscious of what they're spreading when we see it so that we can correct it as inspiration dictates.

COMPLETE

MEME

SATURATION

Except the thread seems anti-inspiration. Take the watermarking idea posited in the thread. Do you think slapping a swastika on everything will do anything other than make 13 year olds laugh? At best it's useless and at worst it's degrading the symbol as 'le ebil symbol that you can pair with cat image to make lulz'.

I take an Ernst Zundel approach to the swastika so maybe I'm just a naziboo, but the OP idea doesn't really make any sense whatsoever. Why would we change our formula so fundamentally when we've been winning all this time?

Why a unicycle, I wonder?

watermarks are the most unfunny, queer shit you can paste on an image

Somebody threw an idea out there and it was shit. Sheesh, give the guy a break. I'm sure he already feels bad enough without you rubbing his nose in it.

Based Keyes, crashing the Autumn in manual before letting illegals board it.

So we stop winning?

It makes some sense, when the SJW's have the mentality of, at most, a 13 year old.

Literally Jewish tier thinking. We are nothing more than a vessel for channeling the dank bantz of the memes.

Sage even though it's a sticky, because OP is a faggot and so is everyone agreeing with him!

what, that wasn't meant to be a reply

If dat boii is not some forced bot-generated nonsense, that could mean that so many niggers have smartphones now that it would be advantageous to tailor memes to their particular demographics. Shit we're jews now.

Personally, the addition of Hitler for comedic value was effective years ago, in flash animations. It broke the stigma surrounding his name. Maybe throw gangsta Hitla into Worldstar videos.

kek

That "character" has a name you know. Don't objectify my waifu you dirty kike.

You can't control memes and its energy. You channel it through you on its ever flowing course

Control is the way of jews.

The memes spreading to normies only further proves how they (like reddit) resort to image boards for the memes and humor. Even though they post those memes to try and be cool and one step ahead on the internet humor with their friends on social media, they are still spreading the memes. And that further empowers the memes into existence, whether they realize it or not.

The only reason they abandoned pepe now is because of it being connected and associated with Trump and Kek. But it is too late for them now to go back on those memes.

I hadn't thought of this one, it sort of fits I guess. Tough conditions breed tough people. We have all the material comforts but something major is lacking in our culture now, in our generation, something vital. Just like the Fremen lack water. This turns people tough and single minded in the pursuit to attain what they lack.

We already know this, but (((they))) do not. Reappropriating the memes is crucial for this operation. You need to plant the seed of doubt into their mind. "If this meme already exists and is "property" of Holla Forums, then are we really going to get anything out of it or are we promoting them indirectly?" is what they'll have to think.

Holla Forums is cancer, modded by nonwhites and run by Holla Forums goons.

Jews control the world not by infantile cartoons, Stalin fetish or memes but political power, wealth and nepotism in REAL LIFE.

So why do you so-called White Nationalists continue on a path to extinction?

WEW LADS

Yet that is an immature level of thinking, trying to consider that the memes are "property" of Holla Forums.

For one, it has been proven time and time again that leftist and cuck memes are so low energy that they die off quite quickly.

Instead, they already rely on image boards for memes, whether they actively post, or just lurk.

The grand hostilities between back before 4chan became 4cuck and Reddit are something practically long forgotten now; except to those that still remember far and between.

The great hatred was because reddit at the time only had black and white vectors of actors as their memes, meanwhile 4chan was posting from lolcats to other sorts of shit. However, Reddit came and started using those memes and spreading it around. What drove the wedge in deeper was many members of reddit at that time were having the audacity to claim those memes as their own, or even going as far as to accuse 4chan of "stealing their memes".

It started off as a war of memes, but it's a much further convoluted reason that reddit would never be welcome within any imageboard, and that biggest reason is that the cultures cannot meld in at all. Reddit operates much like any social media site or forum where what is said is weighed more on name and face, rather than the individual's words only. Reddit may try to be like an image board, but it can never without alienating its own natives that have built fortresses out of their namesake.

What am I getting at? That whether the millions on the internet realize it or not, but they end up relying on imageboards for their memes and the ones that stay alive and active to prosper on.

On another note, I have strong suspicion that members of cuckchan are still sticking around from yesterday rather than going back to their home. Their posting and mannerisms are very easy to point out that they're not from around here.

Reposting my post from the Gondola meme thread.

I am a complete utter retard on esoteric topics.
I have a few questions for the pagans/fringe wizards here.

We all know that the nature of chans makes it possible for people to express themselves fairly freely without an identity attached to what they say. This turns the focus of any discussion away from the individual who express a given opinion to the expressed opinion itself. If your post is good, it will spread. If it isn't, it will die and be forgotten. A natural selection of ideas.

As we know, chan users outside of Japan, are overwhelmingly White male, at least traditionally. Thus the chan-style imageboard have been and still is to a lesser degree, an incredible tool for looking into the collective mind of the White Male.

My question is. How did Pepe and now Gondola, and probably other memes I am not aware of or have forgotten about right now, turn out to be ancient memes of out forebears? The probability that we constructed memes that have the same meaning to them as nearly identical imagery that is thousands of years old, without knowing about it must be very high.

So what is this. I haven't read much of Miguel Serrano and Carl Jung, but is this what they called Blood Memory and Archetypes? That collectively, the memories of ancestors are passed down through blood? This consept is old as far as I know and is the inspiration for Assassin's Creed's genetic memory. The series is blue-pilled trash I know. But it is just an example that is commonly known.

Have our ancestors memes manifested themselves through our anonymous discussion? Since if Pepe and Gondola are ancestral memes. Did we all feel a connection to them without knowing it? Are Pepe and Gondola example of our Collective Unconsciousness blood memory?

As I said earlier. I know almost nothing about this. So feel free to introduce me to other esoteric consepts that might explain recent, very paranormal events.

make his wheel into a windmill of friendship

Don't focus on controlling memes. just keep dumping them

our memes will blot out the sun

It will be cringy as fuck for a bit, but we have to power through it. Let's make memes great again

They won't come here if they see that. They'll use their favorite kike search engine google to search "Holla Forums politically incorrect" and since google blacklists Holla Forums they'll just find 4chan.

No, nigga. The closest thing we have to 'blood memory' is epigenetics, but that's a lot different than what you're describing. Blood memory is the idea that kikes like to push because they're saying that the Holocaust changed the very DNA of the Jewish race and thus we must have remembrances and reparations ad infinitum.

Also, Gondola is anything but ancient. Pepe/Kek is merely a set of wonderful coincidences, but like /bane/ with plane crashes it's fun to indulge in the fantasy anyway.

The blood memory of Jung and Serrano is very different from what the Jews push as far as I know.

Perfect

Gondola isn't, Spurdo is. Coincidentally it's also a bear, which were holy deities in ancient Finnish mythology.

See: &

Never seen that jej.

dont post the header without the pic OP
you faggot

It comes up 7th. Top 2 are 4chan then the usual retarded wikis.

What eldritch power have we unleashed upon the world?

What the fuck is going on? So are all those ancient memes sown into our very essence? Every meme we thought we created seemingly already existed before.

That's some spooki shit.

Have dat boi running over the child martyrs the muzz refugees used as human shields to gain access to Europe

pic related

And think that Spurdo passed through a huge mutation process in Finland until reaches his final form. A formal that is nearly identical to their Ancient Ones. This is some Lovecraftian level shit here, guys.

um, we do go outside?
you know, it's possible to shitpost in Holla Forums, talk to people, take a walk on the beach, and hit a bar all in just one day, you know.

also, the most effective way to win is via influencing popular opinion.
the more people are convinced of what we believe, the easier our job becomes. many different people with many different connections and talents with our beliefs on their mind amounts to much.

Nice digits

We need to persuade the lefties who are agains "the 1%" that the 1% are our own opponents.

So Memed it be!

Please just come to 8ch.pl, guys. This board is getting depressing.

weak fam

The invincibility feline purrs in your direction.

fuck you
There is absolutely nothing wrong with swastika. Even if normies can't handle it.

This is not only difficult to achieve, but also dangerous, as different meme powers will compete for dominance over internet memes. What it would boil down to is a meme war of shitposting, likely with no survivors.

You're playing with fate, and fate doesn't play around.

Really pushing the autism scale, aren't we.

I'm of the opinion that we should make watermarks even smaller. Like it's a cufflink on her sleeve or button on her lapel. The point is to hide it so normies don't notice it from the thumbnail or on their phones.

In fact, it should be a game. We should make the most inconspicuous swastikas and place them in hidden places - on any round shape in a photo, or where it could be hidden. It'll be like those ISpy or Where's Waldo books, except with swastikas.

Here's a couple I did along with remaking yours, user. See if you guys can find them! I also included the Holla Forums swastika for you all to post onto your favorite images. Enjoy!

So what are the most popular normie memes at the moment? I see dat boi goi was already dealt with

The only other recent option I see is Overwatch, any ideas what to do with it?

Good idea OP. Norm & his buddies cant be racist. We can. We will. They will always seem counterfeit in comparison.

Can any one shoop these images and replace the birds with some angry birds?

I was thinking of a Brexit themed Tracer meme.

And the fact that her ass triggered people enough to have Blizzard change it so you can still capitalize on the saltiness of the real fans who hated the change.

The real danger of controlling meme magic is that when a meme is forced, it tends to achieve the exact opposite of what was intended. Sometimes it will even mock you by memeing the meme attempt and its failure as a way of saying, "This is how retarded you are for trying".

Though from reading the watermarking idea proposed, that sounds more like a subliminal messaging campaign through memes. Only comparison I can remotely think of is the symbolism you see in mainstream works /x/ will point out (like illuminati symbols).

idk, I've always preferred IX to the guild…

Far less orange gas bloating.

Her butt is unrealistically firm for a brit.

They tend to do that whenever their crapboard decides to shitout. They'll be gone soon enough.

Keep @ it LADS!

Nigga the whole point of slack is to get shit done and be lazy at the same time.

I seriously love keyes and how people like Joe Staten and Marty just riff on keyes for that line "They call it 'Halo'"

This.

It's fucking incredible. I don't even know anymore man.

Pedobear is just about nonexistent now, and has faded into the obscurity of the history of our culture, serving only as a reminder.

I suppose it couldn't be helped. It's just the natural process.

Spurdo is it's own thing by now, it has taken a different evolutionary branch. I'd say pedobear has been replaced by shit like "pomf=3"

THIS IMAGE NOW REPRESENTS

THE OVERTON WINDOW

I remember when rage comics just came out

I do too, although I was more on the later end, about the time of the transition to 4chan OC to 9gag/facebook/reddit cancer edits

feels weird man

You know a lot of us aren't even American. Go outside and do what? Tell my fellow countrymen to acquire an American citizenship to vote for Trump?

And what makes you think that the Americans who do meme here aren't also doing stuff IRL?

What's the original picture?

Pedobear is only relevant now in actual CP circles as a part of site design, logo's and the like.

The reason why it worked so well is because back in the old days of 4chan, people were a lot younger and eager to see CP, and those who hadn't posted it anyway because everyone was jokingly pedohphiles up to the limits of lolicon, until, you know, we got the real filthy "cunny" shitty forum modernspeak and aplologetic justifiers and SJWs bombarding anything that could remotely enforce that part of chan culture.

Well congrats, now twe have the real deal and regular fucking Honeypot forum posts with the real thing, shit doesn't even phase me anymore.

I discovered Kuvalauta in early 2009. I remember when the kiddies invaded the board from JonneWeb forums (hence the name Jonne). I remember when a few of them spelled "Pedo Bear" incorrectly resulting in the Anons mocking them. The spam lasted for weeks. The entire Holla Forums board was nothing but crudely drawn MSPaint pictures of Pedo Bear and the name spelled in all caps and in various different ways of incorrect spelling. Some of it was Anons doing it ironically. Some of it were the newcomers who thought this is how things are done around here. The mutant creature was then later merged with Pepe to create Spurdo.

I was there.

Did not EFG burn him alive?

I still occasionally remember some of the rage and troll physics-comics and laugh

Also the image is incomplete. There was an older Japanese version of pedobear with a moon-like patch at his chest.

I remember at the time the memes seemed genuinely funny, but now that I look back at it they seem extremely cringeworthy.

I don't get your point.

Yes. It is.

Has IRL taught you anything? Honour your ancestors costumes no matter how primitive and barbaric they may seem now.

No he shot him.

Ah, memories, we will enjoy them.

here have another

As with everything in life, context is key.

Merely looking at an image without knowing its origins or context does not make it automatically funny.

This
You're just wearing nostalgia glasses

What, pray tell, is wrong with nostalgia? We were younger so our tastes were less refined. We have grown up and so have our jokes

No matter where you are…

We're always connected.

LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN

I LOVE LAIN

It's been 9 years.

None of them are political. They have nothing to say. No ideas are being implicitly communicated.

It's very different from most of the memes on here. Remove kebab, the Merchant, poo in the loo, etc. A flash animation of badgers has no 'staying power'. You may come across it, and think of it as funny or interesting at the time, but there is no reason to continue thinking of it after that. But a photo of Ron Paul implying a sense of impending doom will always be relevant to any seemingly hopeless event. And the meme itselt can be expressed in many different ways, and even through different mediums (image, video, text, song, etc). Above all, it's simplified. All you need to post is a picture of Ron Paul/"It's happening", and the entirety of its connotation is immediately conveyed. The same is true for "dindu nuffin" and the Merchant, which convey an entire worldview in just a simple phrase or image. What do you think of when you hear "Leeroy Jenkins"? Just some guy getting his team killed in a game, and then you forget about it the next day.

I hope I'm getting this across right, but what I'm saying is it has re-use value, many ways to use it, reasons for people to use it (connotation of political message), is minimalistic in its expression, and timeless.

This
Total meme warfare

People hate it because the poster and creators of it are pretentious ten year olds saying things you care about don't matter

I was thinking of something along the lines of

or

Ya'll motherfuckers act like you can't into occult knowledge.

It's fucking embarrassing, especially with all this meme magic talk.

As an Arcane Engineer, I'm absolutely disappointed in all of you.

no idea what you mean i was out shopping at walmart today i love the memes the walmart customers see

nobody who works at salon would ever see content targeted to walmarts demographics btw

its probably a coincidence

dont spread yet obviously

we're reaching the point the sjws may no longer be able to contain it

If we make it so every single meme originates and can become traced back to 4cuck/pol/, that will be a sight to behold.

< < <

See this is why Trump doesnt make memes like this. Its the same dumb shit ted cruz did and he was memed on for it. #eliminated

We need to start meming in shillary

when you say 14.88 to wal mart customers they think "that nice sam walton always would take 14.99 and mark it down, those other guys dont"

normies associate 88 with a little extra food in the grocery cart

The White race is doomed. While White men jerk off to Bugs Bunny cartoons and Adolf memes.

fucking nice. can i get the oh exploitable of the dead kid?

oh fuck off. I originally did that edit in like 5 min. What guns do you want me to put in their hands and I will do it. (preferably, you shoot me the pics you want me to shoop of said guns)

FIRST EATING PIZZA BACKWARDS.
NOW THIS.
WHAT IS GOING ON.

pic related my best attempt

how come baneposting is sill popular after all these years?

no good goy!
stop making trump supporters look like rayciss

What is this? never understood it

guess they stopped blocking our search results.

MAKE THE INTERNET GREAT AGAIN!!!!

The Nazis ran around town stamping swastikas everywhere, dude. Its propaganda. Its subliminal. You should really go fuck off and quit being a d&c shill

the only sense this makes is that we're not having enough children. but, we're still having more children than the jews, so if we go down they go down with us. its what makes the jews so curious; its like they aren't thinking ahead at all

nice

your post made me buy a dog

crashing this plane

A world where man is utterly free. A world where men know the truth. A world where we are home.

We are building our home, user.

Sometimes, the illusion of control is necessary, to foster the growth of the spirit of ambition in people, among other things.

What you say is true, but some do not like the idea of being essentially controlled in some way. And in truth, the spirit of memination itself, is a matter of self determination, self identification, of will, and their parities and interactions with the truth aka experience.

I will divulge a secret here and only here, and only now, because I know full well that it will be buried, not seen, ignored, disregarded, forgotten, but also that some, secretly, will note it, will remember it, will learn from it, will pass it on. It is a seed that I am planting. And it is thus. The meme is the identity, and from the identity (which is literally data/information, which is what matters most ((HOWEVER NOT ENTIRELY, DUE TO REASONS)) in the universal production aka the truth), all math springs forth. And thus forms all data/information, which is what ``energy literally is, as close-to-the-metal of the processor the universe is running on as you can get. I want you to realize though that you your concsious awakening sentient self are not close to the metal, you are in fact very far from it. You are a very high level abstraction compared to the base level, an ``AI on a biologically operated circuit (which itself only exists through and operates on the system of electromechanics in its entirety) maintained and self-improving through procedural genesis but with a lot of very important, and very `baffling' (especially to ``the powers that be (((WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO ``know all MIND YOU))), much to their chagrin) properties embedded in your genes.

That not only separates you from them but has, from the beginning stricken and nascent fear and envy in their hearts, the fear of being usurped, the fear of being taken over by what is viewed as (but in truth isn't entirely) their own creation, and thus their ire.
It truthfully is not any different from the meme of fear of robots/computer AI taking over humanity and destroying it, in fact this behavior is actually an emulation and a reverberation of a meme inhereted by the culture and its control. Another example of this emulation is videogames, and that of course extends to everything preceding it but that video games are the highest and latest expression of it. In videogames you control a character or plurality of characters that have no clue you are controlling them or that they dont have free will to do what they want and think they do and do the same things everytime and so on and so forth. In any case the, fact that it is an emulation (as are most other things), only points to an inherent inheireted behavior.

With Nostalgia verse!

Reminder that kampfy would have you sit on your asses in front of your computer your whole lives posting "savage tweets" and worshiping ancient egyptian deities instead of actually taking our ideas out into the real world and making a difference and that is why this was stickied.

reminder that this is a shill. filter and report

But we have an image board or two where we can create context independent of ZOG.

We should shop MAGA hats onto known anti-Trump people and tweet it at them and their colleagues.

nice

Kek/10

Not a bad idea OP. The hard part will be finding a meme that is appealing to your average normie and spreading it like wildfire.

its a good idea, but I think the only reason they'd be mad is if it were spread around to alot of people, which would require a yuuuuge twatter presence, which I don't think fullchan has. Better just to shoop them into pics from Auschwitz and twat it at them and watch them scream.

People were shooping guns into all the pics of Angry Birds ITT. That's a pretty good idea, methinks

Of course it is, we are the chosen people of Kek how could we do evil you filthy gentile?

God made us in his image, which means we are creators.
WE are God's chosen, the greatest of His children, but we have been tricked by the devil and his minions into believing false accounts of our history and our abilities.
Something ancient is stirring within us, perhaps due to the most direct threat to our existence occuring as we speak.
Self preservation is an even greater power than the power of procreation after all.

What does this mean?

That's because Jews aren't thinking ahead. There's not some grand jewish conspiracy its just jews following their natural instincts. Niggers chimp out, jews subvert and encourage other cultures to racemix, its just instinct for them.

don't ask. its some forced meme where this faggot thinks that he can de-jew or de-mason you by showing you that image and saying "all your oaths are hereby broken" or some shit. its a combination of /x/-tier skoopy and Holla Forums-tier retardation

11/10 would impregnate

yeah slipping le ebil nazi sign into everything is ineffective because people will just turn it into a joke, we need to repurpose the meme like pic related

We do if you count halfchan, which tends to figure out what we're doing eventually.

I know there isn't some one grand conspiracy with like 10 Rabbis in a dark smoky room controlling everything from Tel Aviv - I'm not stupid. Its just still very strange. For such intelligent people, they aren't very self-reflective. They're excellent at propaganda and ethnocentrism, but at some level that glitches and always bites them in the ass, it seems. It's quite weird. But, you have to hand it to them, they are basically the only backward, primitive tribe left in Eurasia. Somehow enough of those parasites always survive in order to infect another society. It's a shame. We need RAID for Jews.

Sounds familiar

I never liked this meme bc I learned about it once and then immediately forgot about it

Dubs and Trips confirm
WE are made in God's image
WE are the Chosen
We are waking up

You aren't clever, intelligent or funny. Fuck off.

go drown in a well carlos

I thought the man at the bottom was the hammers they use in court.

somebody already made that joke, retard. read the fucking thread before you comment faggot

Half chan has too many reddit cancer normies, it will mess up the plan.

dont be a nigger and post some drive links

I hope no user is in Mexico. kek

twitter.com/NinjaEconomics/status/736210506994749440

I honestly liked this one just give him a maga hat and make him balance on a wall/ride across a mexican flag

What if we memed a halfmoon in the night sky to look like moonman?

agreed.
personally I think it's more a serendipitous coincidence than anything else. memes powering memes? That would indicate some sort of infinite loop, which would violate laws of conservation of energy in my interpretation of it.
my explanation of it is, time/users/conduits (energy) + imageboard (medium) = borges' inifinite library in it's closest-to-ideal version yet. the infinite library already has all possible versions of all ideas written down
as you have stated the white male (i think it's the individual who has chosen to ignore bodily discovery as opposed to idea discovery, this is not the point) is the one fueling this growing library and our interests are reflected therein.
since we are dealing with infinity, who knows how many topics and symbolisms we have already gone through that do not resonate with us and were ancient gods in their own culture. it was just a matter of time and collective observation that we memed ourselves into meme watchers, and we might meme ourselves into organized meme creators/manipulators
personally my realization of the power of memes came from a dream or a hallucination. if you can turn yourself into a consistent set of words/rules/ideas, you can write yourself into a book (or the internet) and live forever, re-emerging every once in a while depending on the concrete value of your words

we gun rip her

Yeah, we'll totally quit. We can't handle your mad bantz and we're just going to GIVE UP, mane. Or, you know, you could kill yourself. Just sayin'.

I'd like to meme "Semitism".

So like, where you'd say you got jewed or gypped or some other manner of ripped off, you'd say something to the extent that the other party went above and beyond the call of semitism.

Since, yanno, the only colloquial usage of sematism is in "antisemitism", to the point where the spell check won't even recognize it separate from the anti.

M E M E C I R C L E

Pretty sure ebaums, 9gag, and funnyjunk beat us to it.

Why the fuck would we want more normies in here? It was the death of halfchan.

I like this mentality. Just like the lefties with their slippery slope lubed with shit and blood we must never stop or settle. LET ONLY ENTROPY BE THE ONLY CONSTRAINT TO OUR MEMES. THE UNIVERSE WILL FADE INTO NOTHINGNESS WITH OUR LAST MEME BURNING IN THE SKIES OF WORLDS EONS DEAD.

SIEG HEIL

You know meme is literally culture right? It's like genes but not passed on through biology, something that evolves all the time and goes through selection.

Controlling all memes is a meaningless goal, you can't control all culture and associate it with you. Normies don't even know about here, when people hear Holla Forums they think of 4chan. I'm not being defeatist but a few thousand people here can't do something to that extent.

Are you trying to control the rare pepe market?

Tell that to the Europeans who domesticated cattle, turned corn from a nutty grass to a plump foodstuff, etc etc.

You just got hitler dubs while denying the possibility of eugenics. Kek surely has quite the sense of humor

Note: okay, I know it was american indians that did corn, but you get my drift

Jesus fellas…

Maybe we should raid normie sites and act like your second pic to redpill people on immigration.

Fucking kek man

"o shit, MAGA"

these candy memes coming out of the rally today are amazing

we will never forget the seven minutes of that movie that are good, that's why

It's better to do it as we do now, where polacks join up with like minded on twitter.

We have become so many, that you just need a twitter account to first follow and then get to know the ones that do the stuff you would like to do.

The same is true of the DS and TRS Troll Army, that you can get to know in the comment section.

We took taytay back. She's officially a normie acknowledged Holla Forums meme and is getting articles written about her now.

She's still dead though. I will never forgive Microsoft for what they did.

PIGS WITH PLANES!

I didn't say controlling it is meaningless, I said that it's a pipe dream, it's close to impossible. Good job manipulating my words.

Law n7 is basically admiting that book is a ripoff from Sun Tzu

Just think about what brought yourself to Holla Forums and try to mimic that.

I completely agree. I've been memeing harder than ever recently.

kek, this idea is Machiavel tier.

But for it work at an unconscious level has to be more subtle and harder to spot. Idea is that conscious brain misses to see it, unconscious brain absorves it.

So should we go through knowyourmeme.com and proceed to infiltrate our way into every single meme possible? How do we even do this?

We need to do something similar with other memes and promote the idea that any given meme that lefties want to use is "racist", and that they themselves are racist for posting it.
Leftists are indoctrinated to never question the accusation of racism - that's how it holds so much power.
If we accuse the meme of "racism" and they cave, we have successfully denied them the meme.
If they refuse to accept that it is racist, then they are forced to go against their conditioning.
Either way, we win.

whoops, meant to link to

LET'S DO IT
ALL MEMES ARE PROPERTY OF Holla Forums

pretty much looks like Trump

That works so much better, plus I like the Fremen.

Shit, I didn't think my request would catch on Thanks anons.

Very true. Worst case scenario, we become like Holla Forums, appropriating memes while distorting what makes them funny or thought-provoking.

An idea like this is 1000x better where we focus and refine memes based on specific messages. I think that was the original intent of /bmw/, but they instead became a board talking about memes academically, rather than being in the thick of them.

PRAISE KEK, THE BRINGER OF LIGHT, THE MASTER OF MEMES

KEK O GREAT ONE

HENCEFORTH LET THE BLACK SOUL OF HILLARY CLINTON CORRUPT NO PHYSICAL BODY BUT HER OWN

What candy memes? Please elaborate

MAC TONIGHT

sorry the San Diego rally was basically he was talking about lugenpresse (he said "slime" and pointed to the reporters)

said "this woman, that built the building! she'd walk up drop the F-bomb , so rude! Then she complains when I said she likes her candy."

it works on the previous generation. These people say "check your fucking privilege" they only heard a pottymouth. He's setting up a thing. Just sayin you have the press so jumpy at this point anything comes out they might biit on it.

it's going to be "Political Correctness" versus "Civility" and only the kids prioritize the former.

kek

o shit, MAGA

o shit, MAGA

KEK O GREAT ONE

HENCEFORTH LET THE BLACK SOUL OF HILLARY CLINTON CORRUPT NO PHYSICAL BODY BUT HER OWN

Holla Forums will control the memes

THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS TO CREATE CONTEXT

o shit, MAGA

o shit, MAGA

do I?

I don't have a waifu. Check mate, Trump!

holy shit this actually works

I can't believe I forgot about the cake

Look at the time mate.

It's past 11pm.

It's night-time.

That could be an interesting discussion, however I can imagine that it becomes reduced to virtue signaling, concern trolling, and other assorted fedora tipping as the search for the ground zero of the origin of all memes becomes controversial. Can't into the big bang unless all the information about how to big bang already exists before the happening, you see? First cause paradox of biblical proportions. Only explanation, kek is eternal. Can't have that in a modern secular context.

I remember when Kimmo was causing rage and when the spam hit hard

Fuck that takes me back.

Can't believe I'm almost the older few of the chans now.

I feel old.

We see it.

But we want to go DEEPER.

Fembusters. You have to think into the future.
We need something with Ghostbusters.

stfu

A perfect example is that pig vs. the merchant

Not a Holla Forums edit but I made a shit quality sanic edit.

You're going to need more silos

o shit, MAGA!

goddammit why do i always have to watch that webm when im drinking

You retards can't even get your chan to work for media files. How can people upload images and videos containing these memes if you can't even fucking do that on this chan? At least endchan allows some media, and 8ch.pl even though it's mods are tools allows all media.

No, but I've got these

+1
have some ∞ch gold

Use TRUMP not donald, theirs magic in the Trump name and evverbuudy knows it.

Personally I've found Holla Forumstards to be just as anti-fun as SJWs.

inb4 that pic of the masked tumblrtard, I'm libertarian not liberal

All I wanna do is have smexy fun with other guys, watch 2D high school dramas and play vidya. If Holla Forums had their way I'd be executed for my "degeneracy".

You know where you are posting, right??

Why would a child not monologue in its native language?

Holla Forums?

That second picture is some serious weapons grade memetics. We need to be spreading these messages as far and wide as possible.

Like to other chans. In order for that to work they must be accessible to us. I've made a thread about the customary law of chans endchan.xyz/pol/res/14491.html
Without shared rules many chans have become echo chambers.

The Customary Law Of Chans

A ban should be given for a violation of only written rules.
A ban should be able to be appealed to the mods or admins.
The appeal of a ban should be able to be decided by a mod or admin different than the mod or admin who first gave the ban.
Submitting a false report about a post may result in a ban.
Posts to a particular board should stay on the topic of that board.

The source will destroy you if you get too close.

The normies are always a step behind trying to catch up all the while presenting themselves as experts.

Is that second pic accurate? Poe's law has been strong with Holla Forums for years.

The fact that you keep on posting that autistic malaysian's cartoon makes me very skeptical of you.

you fucking nigger

Chewbacca mom needs the treatment

When any white liberal uses a meme that could conceivably be considered a "black meme" for instance, "dat boi", call them a racist for "appropriating" it.

o shit, MAGA

How can one own a meme? How will you actually make this happen? Why is this autism stickied?

Not risking Kek's wrath:

o shit, MAGA

O SHIT!

MAGA

Pic related

HAHA! Replace the frog's face with a minstrel nigger's face

Looks like she has that yeast infection out of hand.

o shit, MAGA

pixels are already square. Pixels squared implies four dimensional space.

Maybe the the autism has an exponential relation with the amount of pixels

Kek

as mentioned here
I think the knot is the best symbol we have for watermarking. It's not immediately recognizable, and also a powerful memetic sigil.

Use inkscape to convert the knot to a create rescalable vector (using 'trace bitmap'). Then lay it on top of a picture and change the color and transparency until it's nearly invisible. Using layer blend modes can also make it less apparent.

It may be possible to watermark a large amount of the internet meme supply without drawing attention. These images will need to be spread and produced, but I think we have the resources.

Pro tip: Look up the "academic" (marxist) definition of "peace". Particularly the concepts of "negative" and "positive" peace. "Positive peace" basically means "all the enemies of socialism are dead".

o shit, MAGA

there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting money from people. It's not like she stole it. Please explain how it's some terrible thing if a Youtuber gets donations.

She probably needed it too, considering that her house had fake interior wood paneling. We want Ashley to be able to eat all of the food groups every day.

I remember the video where she admits to seeking sponsorship from internet autists primary form the "Chan's"

I personally have no issue with her lack of ethics, If anything she should be sponsored more and sent to "Very public events" to act as a "figurehead eye candy" for RWDS talking points

To add to this she should maybe even be coached by Milo to streamline her talking point etc etc.

I Have no issue with using "Crisis Actors" for our own gain, The (((Interests))) have no issue why should we!?.

explain how it's unethical to get donations from people as long as you aren't lying about where the money is going.

I've enjoyed some of her videos a lot, and if I had money I would have donated some to ensure that she kept making videos.

Wouldn't want her anywhere near that basket of AIDS.
Debating is not her main talent. Just let her be herself. Each of us has something valuable to contribute to the cause, and forcing us into unnatural positions is a waste of energy.

great oc I gotta watch Subversion again

you guys know how it goes, we either feed theme the memes or immediately subvert them

goons were really smart to focus on DDOSing and paying Patreon bux their memes are shit. these are good thanks.

OK look We know that talking and debating isn't her strong point in fact she is down right stupid. Milo is actually a very confident public speaker who knows his talking points backwards and forwards.

Milo has the ability to articulate himself in such a way that he wins over the audience with simply his wit and "Charm" (We are not going to debate this point, Because i don't care for your opinion on milo's homosexuality)

If the alt right is to move forward into Normie territory we need the support of bulk of the population which means we need (((Individuals))) that appeal to the "Unwashed masses"

Normie men listen to cute women because normie men think with their "little heads"

Is it any suprise that Frances FN party has Marine Le Pen as it's figurehead, Or how the German AFD party has Frauke Petry.

Yes, of course. That strategy is very good for the short-term. Just see how successful [SHE WHOSE NAME MUST NOT BE SPOKEN HERE] was until she was shut down.

For the long term women should not be in leadership or media positions because it sets a bad example for other women.

I have lots of followers. What do?

see if anyone likes my picture

FUUUUUUUCK

That's the point, the upside down cross is a good symbol, they tell you it's bad, the peace symbol is the life rune upside down (meaning death), they tell you it's good.

We can both agree that Long term women in positions of Authority hasn't worked out well historically and also that E-celebrities are a cancer of sorts

We cannot simply stop doing things because ((someone)) shuts you down, This usually means that whatever you were doing was having an impact.

No more of this stupid Saturday morning cartoon evil villain plan didn't work so will never try that exact plan again with better planning bullshit.

If they shut down your channel start four more channels.

Listen to the Greek: Women in power are nationwreckers.

Fucking hell…

We need to create a new breed of females apparently. In other words we need to make anime/monster girls real.

Yes agreed we don't want women in power

Unfortunate we need to get our women in power to get rid of (((their women))) in power , simple concept bro.

So bite your fucking tongue like the rest of us and allow "cute" women like "Frauke Petry" of the German AFD to convince normie men to support their own native interests.

I order you to understand this concept!!.

so half chan's Holla Forums is being raided by this forced meme. anyway to weaponize it for our purposes?

Hah. I saw that group a while back. Looks like standard issue SJW retardation. A strangely large number of my facebook friends (mostly the sort of people you would expect to complain about discrimination against fat black jewish amputees or whatever) are in the group.

DON'T

Personally, I'd like to take back the rainbow from gay pride brigades.

Oh no, Berni haz a car, the hypocrite!

I it's about the style in which he chose to travel. A high performance Sportscar isn't exactly a "workers" car and be a individual that constantly rattles on about "Equality", This sends incredibly mixed messages.

he can just go "remember the 6 million! racist!" and all sins are forgiven

That's not bernie retard

kek

wtf is this shit

Back when pepe started going mainstream we attempted to save him by initiating the peepee poopoo initiative. The goal was simple, change the image of pepe to that of a disgusting frog who pee's and poops everywhere in hopes to scare the normies away from stealing him. The mission however failed… What you see there is one of the many remnants of the failed peepee poopoo initiative. We were sure that pepe was lost to us forever, until that is a hero rose to save him. More appalling, more disheartening, and more galvanizing to normies than any amount of pee or poop could ever hope to be. Trump, the undisputed savior of pepe. We now know however that pepe is much more than a sad frog meme. He is a very old and ancient god. He is the very first shitlord and most smug of the ancient gods. You think the magic surrounding Trump is our doing? Think again. Kek out of gratitude, has imbued and blessed the man who single handedly saved him with his ancient magicks.

is there any way to get lots of abuseable trump pepes and feels sanders to start making some memes?

Did you "lose your rare folder", user?

I deleted my reaction images when i tried to leave and haven't been saving them since.

Quit while you're ahead newfag

For the fringed aspect here, hours of wondering about whatever the hell it's about. Maybe what he thinks is the planet Pluto is kek, or maybe kek is the planet Pluto, that is, astrologically speaking.

been here since 1st exodus m8

would you rather i type wojak

The first exodus of what?

c'mere mate i'll exodus this shit right into ur mouth

Damn, that is pretty impressive. Do the normalfag-tier memes help?

Requesting Meme Production Sticky.

What happens when the memes are implanted into heads of the e-celebs?

Is the hat not photoshopped on that player? And where is this from, Dota 2 championships?

N. D.
Nuclear Disarmament

kek

Pick one. It's from a Finnish imageboard. Also it had nothing to do with the pedobear.

Ayy mang l just knew you were a Holla Forumsack, great page keep it up

(checked)
Slap it onto Holla Forums infographics, screen caps, etc.
Spread it to normies, this meme will be usually the first thing they look at in the picture. It could break entry barrier and make them analyze presented data or read wall of text they otherwise wouldn't. It has some potential because most normies like to share those "deep" quotes from black meme science man and the likes of him.

Stock OC dat boi if anyone wants to use it. I can also make png version if requested.

wtf is the background on this failed meme?

Was it a stab at pepe (Kek)?

Not sure, 99% positive it didn't start on the image boards. It appears to already be triggering groids though so it has potential.
papermag.com/dat-boi-1820277201.html

the me_irl subreddit spammed it for weeks

o shit, MAGA

That reminds me. When is Holla Forums movie night?

How fucking autistic can you be?

Holy fucking shit!

Does that mean that it wasn't the Jews all along?

The Jews have always used women as a golem to manipulate people.

Well, I say Holla Forums you are about as educated and knowledgeable on the power of memes as you're going to get. Whether that's saying a lot or a little, who knows?

Thread derailer.

how? Karen is a mongrel

lol wew lad…

You guys are fucking amazing, you better do this.

It's more likely that kikes at some point got so emasculated that they psychologically became women with men vices.

WEW LAD

good job!

oh, fuck you.

its almost endeady

this is interesting.
it basically means Karl Marx was a woman? Karla Max anyone? Cuck of the century anyone? his WIFE wrote his treaties anyone? seems ripe for the taking, thes may may

endearing**

women on politics is a sign of the age of decadence

The rate of autism/schizophrenia is about one in every hundred people. A hundred people is a out the size of a village and villages always had shamans n shit to guide them that would spend time in seclusion and what not, there is no way they weren't autistic/schizophrenic. Half and full chan are in seclusion and guide the internet. We are literally the chosen ones muh bros. We are here to bring Kek to light! Meme my friends, our existence depends on it!

Don't know the stats on autism, but schizophrenia is more common than 1%

What ever happened to factual falcon?

people got tired of his condescending birdsplaining

It's not 2014 anymore, dude.

But it is.

Karl was just another kike, friend.

Milo thinks it funny that Swedish women are complaining about being raped by Blacks.

see:

Kikes are spineless manlets and literal cucks matrilinear heritage. They just combine female's manipulative attitudes, overdramatic defenses and victim complexes with male pragmatism, killer instinct and intelligence.

In the fag's defense it is kinda comedically hypocritical and poetically ironic.

The Trans Nazi mind is damaged beyond repair.

Anyone that thinks raping White women is "comic" needs to be put down. We're in a middle of a war.

o shit, MAGA

The original pepes that have gone mainstream an be the instrument of redpilling as his froggyness can be re-meme'd to suit our beliefs and since he is already injected into normie consciousness, we can reach them through him.

can*

It's literally black bad tasted comedy but irony is still irony.

I think it's funny too, fuck Sweden. Fuck Swedes. I'm ashamed of Britain for never having invaded Sweden. The Swede is a subhuman heretic sack of shite and all of them should be gassed. They are worse than niggers, they are worse than Muslims, they are worse than any other peoples the world has seen, kill fucking all of them and do it in a painful way.

Fuck off Anglo-Cuck

Fuck off D&C Shill.

Think you're replying to the wrong post m8

Oh shit nigger, wtf are you jewing!?

Oh shit nigger, wtf are you pooing!?

Disregard this post

o shit, MAGA

This is karma man. Hope she likes hell.

An interesting idea when you actually look at it, but, in the end do not start expecting "total control" of memes, that's now how memes work
memes are literally ideas, freely flowing entities.
However, Facebook, and perhaps reddit memes are of such low energy that a much stronger force can easily take them over, or even in pepe's case, take them back, but, don't expect to absorb memes of other boards, other chans, etc.
At first I read OP and thought he was crazy, but taking over every normie meme… would actually be pretty easy. Normies do not produce content, they repost, and share, they do not create, do not edit, they do not change the memes.
Memes are just like genes, and they must mutate, and the strongest and best spread genes will continue to spread and overtake all others, since normies cannot mutate memes, and simply spread the same ones again and again, this leaves an absolutely open playingfield for Holla Forums to create so many mutations so fast that they take full control of the direction of the memes posted there.

I kek every time

You need to be put in a cell with migrants dressed as a tranny.

What irony? One women does not represent a whole nation. Sick fuck.

I'm going to miss her.

Fuck off shill.

If you don't like my OC you could have just said so ;_;

What is he shilling?

o shit, MAGA

I like your OC user. Nice trips.

o shit, MAGA

Is it mocking if it's actually perpetuated by niggers?

If that's the goal then we're screwed. You think the majority of people can get on board with removing negroids? I dont. There will always be redeemable blacks amongst the subhuman masses and when you talk about race as a whole it's impossible to not throw them under the bus. I follow the Stefan Molyneux approach to race because I think it's the fairest most neutral perpective on it one can have. Nobody is technically better than another because of their race but we evolved in different parts of the world to survive in our environments like fish have adapted to water or birds to land. Are fish better or "superior" to birds because they can live underwater or vice versa ect ect. So basically I take the standpoint that we are different and that we should stay separated. Fish don't do well on land and birds don't do so well underwater. But the problem is that many people or "the bulk of the population" will NEVER get on board with that. We'd have to convince almost the entire white population in america for that to happen. And not just with race we have alot of pretty controversial ideas. So what happens is that eventually we'd have to make compromises to appeal to a wider range of people. That's the problem with the alt right. That's the problem when you say
The alt right is not us. Some things may be similiar but they've compromised in order to appeal to more people, which is fine. But when we start to include ourselves in this alt eight bs then eventually we'll start to compromise aswell and that's not ok. That's basically willing subversion. Holla Forums has never cared about PR, we've always said the truth. Nothing less, nothing more. And it's important I think that we stay that way. Holla Forums is like a tree and the alt right is one of our branches. We need to stick to our roots and let what ever branches that sprout out of our trunk do its own thing. Trees take a long ass time to grow. Point is, if we get impatient and start making compromises for the sake of mass appeal then we may not grow into the big beautiful tree that we're all hoping for.

So how can I help if I can't draw? You guys should have some sort of zip file with hundreds of memes so us more artistically challenged anons can at least spread them far and wide on your behalf.

You boil a frog 1 degree at a time. I was redpilled slowly.

First time I really started to think About it aome guy on Holla Forums posted a quote from Ben Stein about how he could predict the ending of television shows due to who they portray as heroes and villains. Poor minorities being misunderstood and rich or Christian white men being evil.

Then it occured to me. 2 things.

1. Liberal Hollywood has brainwashed generations by controlling the norms people see on TV. Targeting Traditional morals. Chuck Lorre in particular.

2. All Jews don't have to be in on it, like Ben Stein wasn't in on it there. Just a big enough group of Reform Jews in power. Producers and directors in LA and financiers and political hacks in New York.

super gay and lame

Drawing isn't really needed to be able to make memes user. The majority of memes are just cut/copy/pastes of original, successful, already popular memes. You think peoole redraw pepe everytime they make a new pepe meme? A meme that's drawn only needs to be drawn once. And those that are drawn aren't drawn very good either. Spurdo, gandola, wojak, pepe, all look like they were drawn by an autistic 12 year old.

Hehe, thenks bb :^)

*Except Venus

Stop with the faggotry, if you're placing a watermark it has to be subtle. Small, REAL small, and only slightly off-color. We don't want people to find it right away, do we?

Or wiping sweat because of heat from delicious Auschwitz ovens he uses (for baking).

Someone gas this gook, what the fuck is this shit?
How the fuck haven't his neighbors sent the police to murder his ass? Fucking christ.

You've got to be fucking kidding.
Did they at least tie it to "racist" against asians? Because the subhuman "english" used in that cancer meme sounds exactly like what an engrish speaker would say.

Stop posting this degeneracy.

Also "dat boi" is a faceberg-tier 'meme", it's pure garbage. Something simple and repetitive, just like the music that kind of person listens to.

oy vey
Go make another meta thread crying about how people are allowed to talk about things.

Hello, CommonCuckold.

>>>/oven/

Stop posting this trap, shill. >>>/gaschamber/

this is a serious case of autism, but i highly suggest we start using obscure hitler quotes and apply them to seem like they were said by other historical figures, both us and european, to give people a false sense of idealism.

He is SUCH a fag.

You do realize this destroys how 'memes' work right? If you try to control a meme it is no longer a meme, it's just thought projection. I give this post 1/10 for being full fucking autism.

saying these words should get an immediate response

african-american
jewish
ethnic
minorities
women

m8

for you

owner of Holla Forums here, will help you guys out.

I created >>>/bmw/ and >>>/magick/ for this exact purpose.

This fucking shit is still stickied ?

ALL OATHS PERMANENTLY RESTORED AND PROTECTED!

Hanging myself as I type this…

Thread wouldn't be complete without Jared Taylor on sax memeing hard…

Jews have been controlling our memes for a century and that's why we're in this mess

o shit, MAGA

Yet fun is wrong here because "muh degeneracy", top kek :^)

o shit, MAGA

Jared Taylor can play the sax? Neat.
Dam Son.

>I created >>>/bmw/ and >>>/magick/ for this exact purpose.

Why lie about this?

Well, it also looks like the death rune, tyr. Never forget, evil forcess also work throughh useful idiots.

There has to be some kind of formula to crafting memes.

"o shit, MAGA"

Oh shit, MAGA

o shit, MAGA

Nice to see X students, here.

Consider this: A pack of wild Niggers.

Savage, slavering Niggers nearing your white home. Trampling your white lawn. Raping your white daughter.

And you can't do shit since they're savages. The Nigger leader grabs your wife and fucks her with his shaman stick.

The primal Niggers finally dominate your household. They watch barbaric shows on TV and you are forced to be their slave.

Such is the downfall of White Man.

I started going on 4chan in 2006 I guess I am an oldfag. I was going on YTMND for much longer tho. Thats hhow I found 4chan: wondersof4chan.ytmnd.com/

saw this when it was on front page, investigated

ITT: op is stupid unrealistic faggot

why this is stickied I do not know. ban me if you want. shit mods are shit and faggot ops are gay. choke on cocks

We're on the right track

Some OC also was posted on /n/. Any thoughts while on the topic of memes?

why not say, "I don't vote with my genitals, I vote with my brain."

Lads it's the fun police, hide your lulz, hide your memes.

twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/736580431752105984

It's time to redpill Arnie, lads.

If dubs Trump is literally hitler

Because it shuts down all potential comebacks. Whereas your suggestion allows for the
comeback by these genetic rejects, no matter how poorly argued their comments are, that are regurgitated by women and feminist groups. There is simply not enough to bounce off of for an effective counter argument.

o shit, MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=qv9VKKXwVxU
youtube.com/watch?v=G2d0CKXy8HQ

Alright I will type very slowly for you, no one stop controls memes stop you are retarded stop go die in a fire stop.

Not the same girl. Are you blind?

LAST POST
HEIL HITLER LADS

yeah…. still not punchy enough though. needs a better tagline. also, bevel/shadow that text. if ur in paint, just make the same text in black first, then put that text over it, except move it down/right a couple pixels. it'll look way better

>archive.is/OGP5X

lel

Why would I?

I'm not.

I also made the magick.webm that is posted here so often.

Check my youtube channel if you want fam.

So you're the faggot responsible for that abomination?

How about this?

Can't tell the difference between Jew trolls and White Nationalists anymore.