Triphammer does not represent tripfags

Triphammer is a plant, a psyop, a shill, a false flag and a faggot solely created to make other tripfags look even worse than we already are.

Say what you want about tripfags, and there is a lot of legitmate shit to call us out on, but I have seen precious few as intentionally annoying and off putting as Triphammer.

no one cares

opiatefag got under my skin for awhile, came back and he was doxed and gone. just gonna force user and w/e unless i'm in the mood for bantz

The only decent tripfag on Holla Forums to date was Benji, all of the rest suck nigger cock

kys

I care.

Comparing to benji is an impossibly high standard. There must have been others that were fun or at least tolerable.

KENDRAAAAAAA!!! PLEASE COME BACK HONEY!!!

all tripfags are highly autistic and you and triphammer and everyone else are all the same
just fuck off back to halfchan

dammit i miss benji. now

sena could be lulzy, but he posted user most of the time

shit thread

The vast majority of tripfags I've seen pass through Holla Forums as a whole have been more autistic than even the trips where on 4chan. You have to remember though it wasn't just 4chan user who came here, people from a bunch of small chans came here as well. Small imageboards can be a lot of fun, ( I like the feeling that I don't need to fight to keep up) but the type of person who wants to attract tons of attention on them tends to be unbelivably autistic. The average 4chan tripfag is just stuck in his reddit mode still cause he also posts there. I remember posting a bunch of tripfags reddits back in 2012 -2014 there, the couple times that I went back for some small raids, its even worse than before. The old days sure are over there. I still cycle through small imageboards though, there are some real eccentric people on them which is entertaining.

Just sort of talking forgot what I was getting at. Watching anime and chilling. I took this screen cap from the series I'm watching, ( planates)

God I hope so.

I never posted on halfchan and never will. Also, this place runs on industrial grade autism so you're fucking welcome.

Yeah sena was cool.

Tripfaggotry belongs on halfchan

we get the bait, dood. ebin.

I like your observations and agree, even though I never used 4chan that much. Definitely agree with the smaller imageboards. Please ramble more I like it tbh.

not bait

speaking of benji, does anyone have caps of him fucking w LS? had thread up, passed out, win updates struck again and can't find em.

kthx

Cat semen makes me thirsty too

holy shit give up already

Hm

go away chrystal

Go back to leddit FUCCBOIs.
We are all analmoose