Assasination

Why does no one speak of assassination here, people as hated as Hilary and Trump would quickly be killed in a reasonable society…

Everyone who bitches about Trump is a cuck.
Everyone who bitches about Hillary thinks she's going to jail.

Gee, IDK, FBI Jack.

Also we're not stupid enough to waste our lives removing a puppet when they have an endless supply to take their place.

Hillary isn't worth killing, she'd be look much better behind steel pillars

Zero point thread.

Because none of us advocate crimes. Any post that seems to endorse criminal behavior is a joke. It's a meme. That's all it is, Dan.

if anyone actually hated Trump that much, George Soros wouldnt need to pay people to protest him

trump wears a bp suit, and already amassed america's faithful who would revolt and overwhelm them if he fell.

a dead hillary can't squeal and disgrace all her supporters.

i figure jews would rather sabotage, trap and ruin america, so they can blame it all on trump's presidency.

Weak attempt at an entrapment thread

ass
ass
in
ate
dududududududududududu

FBI-kun, please. We're responsible members of society who respect the tenants of republicanism. Those leftists on twitter are always talking about assassination, though; you should talk to them.

saging in a fed thred

Assassination? Are (((we:^))) finally talking about this? Good, would any of you KIKES like to meet me at a disclosed location at which we may further discuss this?

Oh Jew, ABC.

Are we that scared of the FBI? The FBI can only arrest individuals.

Individuals like that terrorist jew that got arrested for shitposting terrorist threats on /isis/ right mr. FBI?

If the FBI try to arrest me I'll die in a bloody hail of gunfire, as should everyone. Honestly I'm disappointed that my post is inciting so much paranoia. If you worry about what the FBI is doing then you're a faggot.

The main shills on this board lie dormant until topics like this are brought up.

Rogue, single man armies could accomplish a huge amount. Look at Brievik, Timothy Mcveigh, etc.

No one needs to meet.

United they could accomplish more.

It's illegal I think, and the Clintons torture each other enough that assassinating them would be a mercy killing. Occupy had the right idea. They were halfway there. The problem is they didn't show up with a list of demands and specific acts of destruction that would take place if the demands weren't met by a specific time.

I remember pulling CQ duty. Everyone's eyelids get really heavy after 2 AM.

memes > assasination
At best we could meme her assassination into happening but it'd be more fun to watch Trump dominate her.

Seriously, if you give the FBI any thought at all, you're a bitch.

Hello Dan
I can't speak for the rest of the anons here but why would I threaten the life of someone anonymously on a Taiwanese finger painting forum?
Why would I attack a puppet when the person pulling the strings has 50 more in the closet?
LOW ENERGY

Not actually threatening it, but I'm wondering why it isn't even discussed in the US. In some countries it's a very common subject of discussion.

Clinton dying won't change anything. Trump on the other hand….. The secret service better have their A game.