HOLY SHIT, OUR MEME MAGIC

Trump is having MAC TONIGHT and pointing at an Angry Bird

Did we meme this into existence Holla Forums or is Trump subtlety and knowingly signalling us?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/content/usmobile/en/your_questions/our_food/what-kind-of-beef-do-you-use-in-your-burgers.html
snopes.com/business/market/allbeef.asp
antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview.html
puritan.com/trace-mineral-research-brand-0122/concentrace-trace-minerals-032905?scid=27834&cmp=gpl-_-MineralProducts-_-032905&CAWELAID=1782914390&gclid=CNHn4Jnv-cwCFQJsfgody6QFlw
snopes.com/politics/medical/pepsi.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/257552283850653696?lang=en
evancarmichael.com/library/ray-kroc/Ray-Kroc-McDonalds.html
archive.is/GtIbs
nocountriesnoreligion.blogspot.com/2008/09/quote-of-note-ray-kroc.html
archive.is/SZEjM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3049644/How-McDonald-s-founder-cheated-brothers-REALLY-started-empire-300m-wrote-company-history-left-one-die-heart-failure-barely-millionaire.html
archive.is/pVBNZ
jta.org/2004/02/23/life-religion/features/jewish-mega-donors-give-little-to-jews
archive.is/rptGF
cbsnews.com/news/killer-coke-campaign-the-pr-nightmare-that-wont-go-away/
archive.is/XcKVm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry, I can't vote for anyone who drinks diet coke.

This. I lost about 6 months worth of respect for the man. He's back to square one with me.

#dietcokegate
This will be what finally does Trump in

I loved this picture. I remember when I was young and thought McDonald's was a treat, which my parents would buy for me if I did well in soccer or school. I am so emotionally invested in this campaign that I am reminded of that simple, childhood satisfaction when seeing this picture and appreciating the context of the celebration: victory over 17 foes, millions of dollars of attack ads, a corrupt and deaf party elite, and over a chorus of jeers and snide "he isn't a serious candidate" type comments. Good luck, based Donald, ride on to victory.

FUCKING FLIP-FLOPPER
It's over for me, fellow Holla Forums users. I'm a designated #cruzmissile now :^)

Where’s the flip-flop? He has said that he’s overweight. He said it decades ago when he slammed Rosie.

Like it would fucking matter. Anything than water is poison!

bit of a stretch, OP

Just realized Red Skull is a meme magician.

Juice?

Oh thank god

Should I tell them they've been drinking dead kids for years or spare them from the horror?

JUICE?! JUICE?! LITERALLY JEWCE!!!!!!1111111ONEONEONEONELEVEN

Actually he’s just a faggot. Distilled water, 100% juice with cane sugar… actually, that’s all I drink. That and milk.

That shit's bad for you too.

Sucks the minerals and nutrients out of your body.

THREAD THEME

HAIL HYDRA AND CHECK EM

It's a joke, fam

That’s what food is for. I drink, minimum, a gallon a day. I’m not hurt by it.

I’m certainly not going to be fucking xenoestrogenated or fluoridated anymore.

I know that, but corrections are always relevant.

Also, break yourself from the coonspeak.

Milk?

What white man can reject milk?

y'all mayo-complexioned fucks tryina put down my AAVE? smdh.

He even builds a wall to separate his ketchup packets from the empty space on his paper plate.

Is that the official Moon Man hand sign he is throwing up on his right hand?

It's LAUNCHTIME.

And that empty space on the plate is pretty damn white.

God damn it.

what are the power ups?

eat the whole fruit

not everyday

I think I'm allergic to a pesticide that's commonly used now or something, my throat always starts itching badly if I eat fruit. Have no issue with juice.

I really wish he would eat better food.

Fixed that for you. I’m sure this is part of the campaign trail hurriedness, and he may just be trying to save money.

His health will be strictly managed by White House staff, though.

I'm seriously considering not voting at all now. All the other shit, the kow-towing to Israel and the likes, support for he NSA's shenanigans, unwillingness to speak against the NFA or Hughes amendment etc etc can all be chalked up to political maneuvering and thus forgiven as "playing the game".

Drinking a diet coke however shows a grave lack in judgement and taste. Diet coke is laden with aspartame which means Trump isn't nearly as redpilled as we hoped he secretly was or he'd never put this shit in his body. Is he getting a kickback from Donald Rumsfeld to push this grotesque beverage as the choice of America's savior?

Utterly and completely disgusting.

I'm not so sure.

It's a photo op to make him seem more like a regular guy. You think his billionaire ass hasn't been eating only the best, prepared by the best, for decades? Come on.

strange

Congrats on realizing that Trump is controlled opposition. They played the long game and took over America back in the 60's. It all points back to the JFK coupe.

mhmm Trump knew this. Truly a master.

ah yes, the jfk coupe

Idk but the games pretty fun. Its angrybirds pinball

That comic suggests some fascinating propaganda.
I love how there is absolutely no flaw in anything that Red Skull says, and the only reason he is the bad guy is that he (I have no doubt) completely uses his followers, sacrifices their lives callously, then laughs maniacally about how stupid they all were until Captain America punches him. (That last part might be too specific to be exactly true, but you get the picture)

The entire message is:
One of the most poisonous memes against us is that we're all "angry, bitter, uneducated men, disenfranchised with the system, who will blindly latch on to ANY cause as long as it offers a scapegoat for our personal failings".
You are hearing this meme invoked any time someone makes a vague reference to, "And this is what leads people to blame immigrants for the nation's problems".

Man, I havn't see one of those babies in forever. They had to be recalled because they had a tendency to develop a massive hole in the gas tank. You could never get very far in them.

You haven't heard? Captain America is on Red Skull's side now.

rare

3. play to earn power-ups

so if Trump plays, what powers could he earn?

Huh, I guess it is the reasonable thing, but it's weird. Maybe they'll make their burgers great with a Trump special or something.

I hope he doesn't use that silverware to eat his big mac. It's funny enough that they try to make the jet seem blue collar with paper plates yet also don't use the shitty brown napkins.

There's nothing unhealthy about McDonald's. It's fucking food. Don't eat it every day if you are concerned about sodium or are a fat fuck.

Nobody has ever said 'we're out of Pepsi, is coke ok?' Because coke is the best.

Man, who can keep track of the latest hotness in terms of how Marvel is pozzing itself?

HOL-EE-FUCK, THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE LATCHING ON TO? Have fun circlejerking and being irrelevant.

see

I think they're just taking the piss, m8. Then again, the shills have been so fucking ridiculous that Godwin's Law is in full effect.

DESIGNATED SHITPOSTING

Think you mean Poe's law. Godwin's law is about invoking Hitler.

Ah shit dood. You're absolutely right.

The least successful within a system are the ones most likely to want a revolution. Gee, who'd a thunk it?

Fuck off, Kike

meant for

I mean, its not like I don't eat it every once in a while, but when you say "its fucking food", its worth mentioning that its more ACCURATE to say, "It exceeds the minimum LEGAL requirements to be lawfully labeled and marketed as 'food'".

The same goes for calling the patties, "Beef".

There's actual legit legal wrangling that goes into what you can and can't legally call "food" and what percentage of a substance has to be cow in order to be labeled "beef" and whatnot (a positive example of a regulation), and McD's skirts the bottom of the line on all of those.

I think OP is right. either that or mcdonalds paid him handsomely for that photo.

Trump is one of us, his actions make it clear. Why would he say he loves Jews unless he knew that we supported him? That was just to prevent the opposition from calling him a bad goy because of us.

Oh come off it. Everyone knows that the "Anti-McDonald's" mindset was created by the Jews. They put that "it's not real beef" shit into everyone's head to demoralize a classica American meal. Attacking McDonald's is a covert way to attack capitalism, American culture, and promote Kike approved food (Chipotle, other millennial shit.)

That's, fucking, RETARDED

i cant wait for the press to activate his trap card and write a story about dietcokegate while we got fires outside every rally. he could just buy out twitter but instead he gets in these peoples heads.

fuck

they dont realize that most readers are probably Red Skull fans anyway and this shit's gonna backfire.

Well shit man, its not like there ain't Burger King and Wendy's. And they do seem more like "real burgers" compared to the McDonald's stuff.

kek

see if the shills were this funny we'd be in trouble. they just mope but their hopelessness is not infectious like they think.

the bernie guys they have a meme its bernie cap knocking out trump hitler its just empty thats not a meme its plagarism.
well its jew subversion but you get me

Most media these days has become incredibly detached from their audiences. They figure they've become brainwashed and reliant enough to eat up whatever they put out, and they havn't realized things have changed recently. When it backfires they panic and make it even worse for themselves.

Wolfenstein, Man in the High Castle, Killzone, Starwars (Mostly the online games. Everyone plays Empire), Ghostbusters, I could go on and on and on. 2016 is getting pretty fucking crazy.

i think we got to the point where the first ones who were the product are now the product creators

they had creativity bred out of them on purpose and they're trying to lead people with memes

All in all, it seems like pretty amusing times to be a nationalist in the current year.

I felt physically ill when I saw that…
I sat there and tried to rationalize it, but… even if it was put there by mistake by some intern or something (who could then deservedly be fired), why wouldn't he just put the cap back on?

I just…
I think I've wasted nearly a year on this man…
I need some time away, I think. A long time…
Are we doomed?

Oh, forgot to mention the most recent one that generated the most keks. Fucking Paradox forgot that they make white imperialism and native genocide simulators and their fans are absolutely ripping them apart for it. Good fucking times.

i mean most of these kids just use clickbait for all their info, the staffs like five years older

Come on fam. You know by now that we have to meme responsibly.

There's also fucking tomatoes lettuce onions and a bun. But let's talk beef.

mcdonalds.com/content/usmobile/en/your_questions/our_food/what-kind-of-beef-do-you-use-in-your-burgers.html

snopes.com/business/market/allbeef.asp

So fucking kill yourself you lying kike shill. You are part of the problem, spreading lies, playing along like you eat there too.

But really, there is actually hilarious meme potential here.

If the so-called "alt-right" starts expressing reservation and misgivings about Trump because he drinks Diet Coke, the media, in their desperation, might smell blood and pounce, looking for any way to end his menace.

They'll cry
Then, when this news reaches his WIDER base, they redouble their anger at the media's lies and incompetence and their enthusiasm heightens.

All that being said, there's loads of potential ideas like this, all contingent on the premise, "If a bunch of people did X".

I like to imagine Our Glorious God-Emperor disembarking the TrumpJet and saying, "Where's the MoonCrew?". A staffer asks what he said and he replies, with a benevolent smile, "Oh nothing, yet. You'll see."

lost it with pics sequence, the pepe angrybird

Yeah, no, you're a shill.

diet coke is the same formula as "new coke", which some people preferred.

obviously the only acceptable soda (in rare circumstance) is caffiene free coke, which allows you to fully enjoy the spice character normally hidden by the artificial caffeine

Are you really saying this shit right now?

Anyway, yeah, I looked this shit up after I posted and apparently a lot of the "low beef content" talk was urban legend, but the stuff that was actually true was about McD's using what's colloquially known as "pink slime" beef.

Also

uhhhhh, no u?

Gotta say, fam, you're showing a poor ability to handle bantz right now.
The Emperor would not approve.

Nah, I get what he's saying. It makes a level of sense. He just didn't communicate it great.

The people already think the media has it in for Trump. If some kike pundit sees a handful of people losing their shit because Trump drinks diet coke and thinks it's legit, then reports that Trump is losing support because he drinks diet, nobody is going to buy that shit. Because it's fucking absurd. It would galvanize them towards the media even harder.

I personally think it's irresponsible meme-ing though, and should not be done. But a bad idea does not a shill make.

KINO TIER cinematography

Back to reddit

sam hyde drinks diet coke. he even uses it in his zippy juice

Well user. You should tell them, record their reactions, and post it here for us to kek at

Yeah, that's a more succinct explanation.

However, if we're being honest, Ebola-chan, for all her glory, is irresponsible memeing. Something like what I'm talking about basically would be hard-pressed to backfire.

You have to bear in mind: the (((media types))) in question already exist largely in a non-physical memetic world, which is why their worldviews can have so little correlation to physical reality, and why they're the Emperor's bitch (and can be ours too).

Our advantage over them is that we have them in a state of utter bafflement. Trump is unprecedented and we are his baleful mob of ravenous supporters.
Of course, people who try to argue with a hate-mob know how chaotic that is, some (((journalists))) have found out. It really does give the impression of arguing with a single, insane hivemind.

This is why a meme like, "Trump's supporters are doubting his legitimacy over his drinking Diet Coke" could seem reasonable to one of (((them))).

They actually let it be put back up already. Really need to download that mod

Bullshit. McD's is a delivery system for chemical warfare on the public for the jews. What better for a yid than to make bank on goyim paying for the seeds of their own destruction?

There's other shit too, like a few weirdnesses that came out in the pedowood threads on what happens to some of the corpses of sacrificed children after the bloodsexmagic rituals.

The jew sees no better ironic humor than watching the cattle be fed their own stolen young in their Big Macs.

Google "Rabbi Abe Finkelstien "

Or go here: antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview.html

This lunch is a mess.

Why future president of the USA eats junk food? I know a lot of restaurants that serve better hamburgers than this, than eating shitty most popular fast-food. I am outraged at least because Trump himself accused other people for eating unhealthy.

EVERYONE WHO IS PROTECTING SUCH EATING BEHAVIORS IS A FAGGOT

Oh shit! I just realized:

Trump Donald = Ronald MC Donald
Bernie Sanders = Colonel Sanders

This presidential race is actually McD fighting against KFC, we are all being fooled.

Diet soda tastes better

This is probably a legitimate non-Jewish coincidence but Bitcoin happens to be going up tonight too after a lot of boring sideways movement and the biggest meme in Bitcoin is the price going to the moon (Moonman)

Yes you double nigger. Spreading fud is what shills do. It's not about hamburgers and you fucking know that.

You casually shit on McDonald's, and Trumps eating it, then back peddled when called on it like it's no big deal cause its 'over hambargars'. It's like you read the shill handbook but didn't learn how to apply it creatively. If you were chinese I'd give you a pass because that's expected.

The only diet soda I ever had that tasted better than the original was Diet Dr. Pepper.

Protip, Because you are actually this much of a fucking ignorant dumbass: Shills don't admit they're wrong about anything, they change the subject and deflect.

But hey, whatever, so McDonald's is sacrosanct for a while because it appeared in The Emperor's hand and you're an easily triggered faggot.
You do you.

this is you right now

this is how normal people see you.

trump confirmed for enjoying the salt

she makes a compelling arguement

and kfc is joined with taco bell

just as sanders wants to let in all the mexicans

I hope youre joking dude.
energy drinks are terrible for you, but its stupid unlikely that they are a vessel for satan

I worked for a multi-millionaire once and he used to pay me to sneak in Taco Bell and other fast food because his wife fed him all-organic healthy food all the time.

She occasionally snuck into the office unannounced at lunchtime so I would eat with him and pretend all the Taco Bell was mine while he had a whole-wheat alfalfa sprout sandwich decoy at the ready in case she walked in. Then he would say "OH user HOW CAN YOU EAT THAT CRAP" with a tear in his eye as I scoffed down his chalupas.

He was a cuck but he didn't want to wind up divorced so he humored her on the small shit and ordered up Asian prostitutes behind her back from time to time.

lol dude it's a DRINK. I mean cmon, how could a drink be anything other than a drink? It's A DRINK haha cmon stop being paranoid haha drink

pretty sure water is considered a drink, you going to tell me my florida spring water is also the devil?

Shame that i've seen. And he is a retarded person.

Its just another way jews make money for their messiah and they blatantly give away who that is through symbols.

lol DRINK next thing youre gonna tell me FOOD haha the mere subject matter is laughable

I won't stand for these lies! There's no tomatoes anywhere on a real American big mac! Get the hell out you goddamn shill!

ew, just drink sprite

except that sprite isnt spicy you faggot

how can you even compare the two?

I know something spicy and awesome.

Better than all your shitty sodas.

Gonna copy my jewtube comment verbatim here.

Do you all remember (and I am sure you all do because it happens all the time) how people on the internet become fuckwad trolls because you can't really do anything about it? So they fuck with people because they can get away with it? Yes, you do. Now, do you know a certain people who also can get away with pretty much anything because even criticizing them can have massive social repercussions because "those poor people were killed by the millions"? A certain people who are pretty much untouchable nowadays? And who also happen to be REALLY into numerology and symbolism? It is unlikely that an energy drink will channel satan into you, but that doesn't mean the people behind the product are still not doing it on purpose, because they can and you get called a nut or anti-chosen-ones/greatest ally of white america if you disagree.

Being jewish is like being on the internet IRL.

The God Emperor doesn't drink, and nor do I.

we know about the heebs attempting to meme the antichrist into existence, faggot

Was not referring to just the bigmac. Will list sesame seeds instead next time.

spicy soda? that sounds disgusting

the absolute moonman

I don't trust a man who doesn't drink.

I don't trust a man that doesn't check quads.

I only check satan-trips.

She looks so pleased with herself as she opens that.

first off, it isnt even the same kind of spice, why do you think rum and coke is so popular?

second, spiced rum is shit, drink straight vodka you fucking faggot.

or…you know, dark, dark beer.

ill respect the quads, but they arent heavenly, so I have no reason to think youre being reasonable here.

from a soda, dude? really?

If you want a less chemically version of it, try ironbeer, or you know…

rootbeer
rootbeer is spicy, thats what the flavor is, you just may not have realized that, its a spiced drink, especially down south where the fuck it up with all kinds of herbs and spices.

LOL DUDE DRINK

Reality speaks for itself in this case.

as a southerner I find spicy drinks gross, cheerwine is the soda of choice here in NC, ask anyone

if I saw trump drink cheerwine I would splurge in my pants

I should have clarified, i meant that rootbeer from down south is spicier than western or northern rootbeer.

go figure, I don't see what's so great about rootbeer, I had a rootbeer-flavored lolipop when time and I wanted to spew my guts out

*one time

youve got this really stupid idea that im advocating, which im not

Im just saying youre being retarded. I drink pure black rafter coffee, not energy drinks.

Bill Clinton was also a regular patron and regularly photographed at McDonald's. What's your point?

Holy fuck McDonalds is advertising on Holla Forums and has even a sticky?
Sage in all fields for disgust.
=REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE===

people like it because of its spice.
I think its more popular in the texas/lousiana area though, SC and NC i dont see it being as popular.

Well, the next page goes pants on head retard and the conservative white guys become suicide bombers. Because we all know that could happen.

haha ur reee is wrong

Not sure if it's the case in that very airplane, but there have been cases where a shop wouldn't sell any real coke, just the diet.

My sides never thought it would end like this

welp anons, I thought the whole meme magic thing was just shits and giggles, but I believe it is real now.

lousiana loves everything spicy, fuckin' swamp frogs

My God you people are autists. A guy drinks diet coke and he instantly sucks kike dick.

Yup. It also means 'nail' or 'to nail'. Jesus was nailed with three nails, labeling him with 666.

However, this is how it had to go, in order to have Him carry the sins of all mankind.
This was necessary. I presume that this was the reason God would be born a jew as well.

The only one i'm familiar with is Ghostbusters. Hate to request a spoonfeed here but… would you kindly?

Mad Max too

But do you get your distilled water from BPA plastics?

You know, you can't blame your failures as a man on muh estrogen contamination. Europeans have long been moving towards more neotonous qualities and less robust (a biology term, read up) forms. That's why we're not niggers and have empathy. We're still the hominid with the biggest dicks and most strength and inventiveness. Fuck slavs.

serious question though

why is his tie so sloppy? this picture absolutel screams posed; what could be the hidden meaning behind a poorly managed tie and low end food?

Fuck me, i'm having a laugh at a guy's typo and I just wrote "jfk couple".

I guess I'm a degenerate because I knew even from the thumbnail, who that girl was.

I don't trust a normal person who doesn't drink. But Trump who is the fucking bees knees can be a sober person and I'll trust him. If he doesnt drink now with the amount of money he has than he is above earthly desires at this point. Go trump and the middle class.

Ex-fucking-actly! It'd be one thing if it was a fucking Diet Pepsi or Diet Dr Pepper… We might be able to compromise on those… but Diet Coke? Fucking unacceptable.

He probably had a very high-energie day.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Well, he isn't a thin person.

He's a big guy.

This seems like a joke by Trump. He didn't drink the diet coke.

The fact that he is drinking diet coke means…

HE IS HUNGRY. HUNGRY FOR ETHNIC CLEANSING.

Slightly sloppy, loose tie = "I am relaxing". Note that it's not too sloppy, he can tighten and straighten that up in about half a second.

Who?

Me. However I've decided to start drinking kefir, which regrettably has me drinking milk every day. First time in my life, and I honestly don't like the idea of it. Milk filled with antibiotics and whatnot… Fuck.

d'awww

Tiffany Teen. She was a non-nude internet model quite popular around 2005?

you gotta re-mineralize your water. They sell this for $15 at whole foods and it lasts for a while. 4 drops for a glass of water (it explains how to do it on the bottle): puritan.com/trace-mineral-research-brand-0122/concentrace-trace-minerals-032905?scid=27834&cmp=gpl-_-MineralProducts-_-032905&CAWELAID=1782914390&gclid=CNHn4Jnv-cwCFQJsfgody6QFlw

Parents take note, never take your children to McDonalds. If you do take them, never get the "Happy meal". Above all else, do not make it into some kind of overhyped treat or sunday family event.

Doing that is literally training/conditioning a fatty

wew

She's like an uglier version of the sexy BridgetteXoXo from myfreecams. Oh no, I'm a "degenerate" too!

Double dubs confirm.

TRUMP IS A MASTER MEME MAGICIAN

At least you don't have so 6 TB of porn on ZFS RAIDZ storage… unlike some people

Fucking snopes, man.

snopes.com/politics/medical/pepsi.asp

They didn't say HEK-293 wasn't from aborted babies, they said the final ingredients and pepsi products don't contain HEK-293 and isn't from aborted babies, the cells were just used to rapidly test various chemical additives.

Still a fucked up world we live in.

The aborted baby's cells are long dead, the HEK293 lineage had it DNA modified to produce cell lines that are highly adaptable and a company further modified them to create other cultures with taste receptors.

They shills are trying to get the focus away from the Angry Birds.

That's a weird looking coke bottle

I like Donald Trumps humor. He fought against far more experienced foe in a battle that only the greatest person wins, greatest in both wit and intellect. So he decides to have a feast, this famous billionaire, entrepreneur, TV show participant, decides to celebrate. What does he do?

Does he throw a lavish party in one of many of his great buildings? No.

Does he just kick back and relax for a day? No.

Does he hire entertainers, 5-star french chefs and go spend a day on one of his golf cources? No.

a fucking burger with fries

gotta love this guy

it's like the one you would get with your cup of fries when your school has a swimming sports day

Why? He's an old man, he probably has to be careful about diabetes

I am totally a $hillary Mi$$ile now my fellow Holla Forums member

Damn I never noticed that user. He is literally the Holla Forums mascot, and hes a shitlord.

I can't believe how hard shills are shilling for this movie.

Truly a man of the people

I prefer my fetus soda, at least it puts dead nigger babies to some use. (more use than if they had been born)

Have an upboat

This madman is truly one of us.

It's like this is all done to show how petty the media is while getting his name out there even more. All they do is talk about him.

I know! Media in the tank for donald!!

^ what liberals actually believe

Because he just finished running around probably more than most of us do in a day.

So he loosened his tie and had a fucking burger. Sweet fuck most of us are filthy degenerates, let the man have his goddamn burger. It looks pretty good in that image to be honest.

water > pepsi > diet pepsi > diet coke > coke

It's the presidential thing to do, didn't you know?

In 'The Art of the Deal' he said he's not into fancy lunches - lunch most days in the office was a can of tomato soup.

so this is the weapon to kill donald trump, huh…

*sigh*

I just. I can't. The poisonous Jew drink. The degenerate McFatties. That sloppy ass tie. I thought he was our savior. But he's just a stepping stone. But it's too late for stepping stones to save us. I might as well vote for Hillary as the accelerationist option. We'll get our savior when the country collapses, just like ol' Germany did with Hitler. But until then… no. Just no. Trump doesn't even want to start a second holocaust and kill six million Jews.

Fuck this gay Earth.

Trump is dead to me.

:^)

*unsheathes katana*
*teleports behind you*
nohin personel kiddo.

>actually bumping a thread about memes

saging is a meme

The universe is a meme, that's why I'm always sageing.

Achmed this is an English speaking imageboard. Go allahu akbar elsewhere.

I'm trying my best, don't bully
All those Detsch/pol/ threads say otherwise

Germanic languages other than English are allowed their own containment threads. Anything else is banned.

English is objectively the best language, if you say otherwise you're wrong and buttblasted about Anglo world dominance.

Are you a mod? Do you decide the rules? And most importantly;
Do you think you're in charge?
I dunno man, I like Lithuanian best, then goes Jap then Ruski. Who are you to decide what is best?
But for most of history Latin languages dominated, primarily Latin, later Italian, later French, only now is it actually English.
And you are time is coming to an end, soon enough, at least

I am
American

Only because the writers told the "Give Cap a boyfriend" campaign to fuck off. On another note, they have plans to do exactly that to the current comic canon Cap, who's black.

You've only ever won a war against the Brits, Mexico and yourselves then.
Not too much to be proud of tbqh fam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

USA #1 fam
NUMBER ONE

Most of those wars were not won by the USA nor we're they actually even fought by it mang, these are wars you we're involved in, not ones you won or started. When you start a war it usually end like Vietnam or Libya :^)

But who's flag is on the Moon you triple nigger?

(^:

Thanks to who's rocket is it there you hectanigger?

I've seen gore, sex change pictures, and so much worse in all my years on chans, but this is the most disgusting thing I've read.

Do all Pepsi products use fucking aborted children? I'm going to vomit if Mug does

I really need something to help my soda addiction

Our rocket

;^)
m-muh German scientists

okay fam, enjoy your diabetes and obesity :^]

Are you butt blasted by our American superiority fam?

Perhaps it is you who is butt blasted about not having roots, culture or heritage?

SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUT OF HERE

You're okay by me.

We were a British colony. A large part of our population is descended from England, France, and Germany.
Fam do you wear jeans? Our music dominates in Europe and so does a lot of our TV. Many customs in Europe have been Americanized and so have many of your words. We also have a huge military culture. Our culture is everywhere you don't even notice it any more.
See "no roots."

Admit it fam, USA is just #1. Did I mention we're a superpower?

Enjoy over a hundred extra calories for no reason.

Whatcha doing Rabbi?

I am a complete utter retard on esoteric topics.
I have a few questions for the pagans/fringe wizards here.

We all know that the nature of chans makes it possible for people to express themselves fairly freely without an identity attached to what they say. This turns the focus of any discussion away from the individual who express a given opinion to the expressed opinion itself. If your post is good, it will spread. If it isn't, it will die and be forgotten. A natural selection of ideas.

As we know, chan users outside of Japan, are overwhelmingly White male, at least traditionally. Thus the chan-style imageboard have been and still is to a lesser degree, an incredible tool for looking into the collective mind of the White Male.

My question is. How did Pepe and now Gondola, and probably other memes I am not aware of or have forgotten about right now, turn out to be ancient memes of out forebears? The probability that we constructed memes that have the same meaning to them as nearly identical imagery that is thousands of years old, without knowing about it must be very high.

So what is this. I haven't read much of Miguel Serrano and Carl Jung, but is this what they called Blood Memory and Archetypes? That collectively, the memories of ancestors are passed down through blood? This consept is old as far as I know and is the inspiration for Assassin's Creed's genetic memory. The series is blue-pilled trash I know. But it is just an example that is commonly known.

Have our ancestors memes manifested themselves through our anonymous discussion? Since if Pepe and Gondola are ancestral memes. Did we all feel a connection to them without knowing it? Are Pepe and Gondola example of our collective cnconsciousness blood memory?

As I said earlier. I know almost nothing about this. So feel free to introduce me to other esoteric consepts that might explain recent, very paranormal events.

I'd respond to you fam but I gotta go take a shit.
If I don't forget I'll be back

Wait… the writer was on our side all along?

What a horrible feeling.

this is the only acceptable soda and only every once in a while.

Other than that its black coffee, tea, or water.

The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

ITT: Single issue voter niggers hinged on what candidates drink and eat - completely rediculous and meaningless politically

what fucking reality do you live in? I pick up 4 packs for the stuff at QFC for 3.50.

Dude it's clearly D&C from Holla Forums.

That's just the latest Jewyness from Marvel to show how white Captain America is really natzee six gorillion whatever, and black Cap is the real Captain America''.

The fuck you live where your water is black?

I figured it was just Holla Forums joking around, but some of it does look like Holla Forums.

hell.

I like how redditfags think the Holla Forums ruse is actually working.

What ruse? This shit is clear as the sun when it gets posted, and I'd bet the people who "fall for it" aren't from our flock either.

or you know, its a fucking joke thread.

Do you really think anyone here is going to decide against voting for him over a fucking soda? Lighten up and quit being so melodramatic.

There's a collective consciousness of humanity in which certain archetypes emerge in all cultures, regardless of the time, place, or race. Carl Jung covered a lot of these.

There is also a racial collective consciousness in which certain archetypes emerge, regardless of the time or place, but only with certain races. Each race has their own collective unconsciousness and memes.

Of course, the white race consciousness is the superior one, and all niggers can meme into existence is mud huts.

So much this.
When did we stop having fun, Holla Forums?

Remember that thing people call "reincarnation"?

combination of people taking memes seriously and the fact that 80 percent of the people who post on image boards have some form of autism.

Honestly, on the autism bit, I'd much rather interact with autists.
At least they're interesting, and have vast swaths of knowledge on obscure topics.

Ah fuck you're probably right.

Been to paranoid about this shit lately. Stay vigilant anyway, faggit.

You retard, he's enjoying the most authentic american mac tonight meal.

I agree, mild aspies usually say some really interesting and outside of the box shit.

Almost ever digger has autism, you can't do that kind of job if you don't.

Diet coke tastes way better than regular coke.

How cute.

November 27th wasn't square one. Oh, that's bait. Crap.

Water >>> *

It was a small, nearly insignificant part of European culture. Oh wait, you believe (((it))). Sorry about the brain damage m8.

I just picture an obese neckbeard posting anime in an attempt to BTFO his opposition, and as he hits the submit button, he has a smug look on his face like he's solved all the major problems in the world.

does anyone actually think he actually eats this shit normally? this is obvious pandering to middle america. wow he eats what we eat! he probably tossed the big mac after the picture was taken and had his chef whip up some poached salmon and arugula

Yes, those livers just randomly evolved to handle massive amounts of ethanol for no reason whatsoever while other people's didn't for no reason whatsoever.

Only if you're an enormous hambeast weighing like 400 pounds.

Also diet coke is way better. It's still shit but it's better.

This is clearly a photoop to connect to the common man.

Most people aren't /x/pilled like 90% of this thread allows (((themselves))) to (((be))). So they won't give a shit about Trump "drinking" [has yet to be seen] the Coke or "eating" ]has yet to be seen] the big mac.

I'd also bet that if it was eaten it was made by an actual chef to look like a big mac.

do you have a secret camera in my room or something?

Pretty hard to ignore (((history))) that's running right now in my torso cavity.

Trump drank a bottle of diet coke? That's it, I can't support someone like that.
'm a #HillShill now.

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

No, not really. It started with a Pro-Life group that freaked out over finding out that one of the sweeteners used in Pepsi beverages is also made by a company that produces HEK cells for biological research. The sweetener used in Pepsi drinks doesn't actually contain any HEK cells.

That doesn't make Pepsi taste any less like shit, though

Witnessed.
Also, yea, their taster machine is shit.
They need to grow some new taste buds, because the ones they have don't work right.

Just think about it. He's a neat freak and a germophobe. There is no way I'd believe he actually ate McDonald's unless I saw him buy it, some nog make it, and them him ingest it.

Come to think of it…
There's not one sip out of the drink.
There's not one bite out of the burger.
There's not one fry visible, nor is there a single sparkle of a salt grain anywhere.

I'm starting to suspect this image is fake as fuck.

I doubt it's fake, but I'm sticking by it being a photo-op for the reason I previously said.

Sorry, I should have been clearer.
When I said "fake", photo-op was what I meant.

shit I didn't even think of that.

Ahh gotcha.

It honestly makes no sense otherwise. There is a small section of life when McDs was good that was when I was like 4. Now I'll only begrudgingly eat their fries if none of my money went toward them - [because I'm not going to prop McDs up, not because I'm cheap]. He's a billionaire there was a documentary about just his plane and how neat it had to be or it would bug him and they showed every plane trip he took he had meals cooked by a real chef in a real kitchen with real food.

Said no one ever.

It was my idea nigger. Now post a hot anime american chic for me. Faggot.

Unopened packets of ketchup, untouched hamburger, reaching into a seemingly empty fries container and a diet coke that seems to be opened but not drunk from?
He's not eating or drinking any of this garbage.
He probably asked one of subordinates to get him that shit, and when they asked:
"Why would you eat this kind of garbage sir? We have Trump Steaks ready to be cooked by your personal chef."
With a knowing look and a wave of his hand the Golden Bull exclaims:
"It's for the memes son, ==IT'S FOR THE MEMES=="

???

Yeah. I don't see grease stains on the fry box like usually coats them. There are and were no fries in that. It's just a propped open unused fry box.

:^(

I don't even know why I posted a frowny kike face.

Here:

:)

disgusting

That's not a white lassie, that's a mexican lassie.

Gas yourself.

dem nips are pink tho

fine herr adolf have a fine aryan miss.

Sheeeit, I used that (((ruse))) back in the day.

that's what makes the picture so perfect.

Shit. I shall place myself in the oven.

I'm now questioning the "she's mexican" bit. She has pink nipples. That's a white thing.

Bunt I want moar.

It’s time for you to die.

Already showed you that you’re wrong.

HEK293 is a fucking common cell line used in biology labs worldwide. There aren't cell lines in your drink, it's just that the cell lines was used for testing for that chemical.

Fuck this pseudoscience bullshit article.

You niggers better be fucking around and not actually serious

Y'know, its weird. I lost my virginity after 20, and actually became like, REALLY sexually active for maybe a year or so (to a degenerate degree). But I've turned away from women for my own reasons (not MGTOW shit), and I'll turn 30 in a few months.

I have to tell you, Holla Forums… I feel as if wizardry approaches. I've been thinking a lot about meme magic in terms of hermeticism and how it allows us to influence the world and combat the jews (who use the same techniques). I sometimes feel as if there is a power that rises in me when I post, and then suddenly I'll get the doubles 11 or 55, which I interpret as indicating the Magician or the Heirophant.
Its all been fascinating.

Mcfucking kill yourselves.

Yeah fucking for real everyone needs to chill the fuck out and reduce your autism levels

So you’re a degenerate and don’t have a fucking clue what being a “wizard” means.

Bump and reported.

Can you answer me one single question, user?
JUST ONE!

At what point, at any time, in all of human history, since TIME IMMEMORIAL, has an emperor partaken of Diet Coke? I ASK YOU!

Saged and reported.

So you're jealous and bitter that I'm upending the conventional wisdom?

Bump!

No, you’re just a degenerate faggot with no comprehension of reality.

I mean, I wasn't even TRYING to provoke salt, but since you're handing it out…

You’re just a faggot, that’s all.

It looks to me as if he took a sip.

So he drinks Diet Coke and has his steaks well done. Not sure I like his guy so much

Clearly, his bad eating habits are more disqualifying than his incessant lying and flip-flopping.

I do neither based on experience.

Few years ago I used to drink Coke Zero every day, a few cans a day, and my short term memory was shot. Would forget what I was just doing half the time. It has gotten better since I stopped.

dont let your memes be dreams user

nice try satan

Please shill, we know the so-called "lies and flip-flops" are a media fabrication.

But this beverage question actually has WEIGHT, as opposed to all the media smears.

no.
no compromises EVER for pepsi, he would lose my vote.
I bet hillary drinks pepsi.

/discussion

King nigger also breathes. You don't want to be like king nigger, do you?

I pity the pleb.

What is the significance of the other half of the plate, beyond the Wall, being pristine, clean, white and empty?

Buffer zone confirmed?

If they made a movie about it (Soylent Green) you can bet that that's already the reality you live in.

Except if it's flying cars.

that's actually a very nice tie knot, it's just been loosened.

seriously?

This is true of any soda that is made with pig disgusting corn syrup.

Oh wow. How did I never know about this?

Moonman used to do commercials for McDonald's before Benny G convinced him to join the KKK

All right, trump, if this isn't meme magic, and you can read this, on one of your next pictures on your twitter, rest your right elbow on the top of your left hand, on a table, doing a thumbs up with your right hand

Sure thing fam.

In the newest game, the Nazis have won and taken over most of the world. People found themselves liking the society that the Nazis had made, and didn't see anything wrong with it.

A TV series where the Axis won the war and took over the US. They ran ads that were supposed to be obvious propaganda parodies for the Nazis. The consensus was overwhelmingly "Wait, this all sounds great. Why do we hate Nazis again?"

A game where a Nazi analogue called the Helghast has it's own planet and rebels against Earth or something. (Maybe not Earth. Can't remember). People overwhelmingly empathized with the Helghast, to the point that I'm pretty sure in the most recent game the developers ended up making them comically evil. It backfired.

In most online games, western players overwhelmingly play on the side of the Empire, and it's common for them to refer to the Rebels as terrorist scum.

oh user
you're so butthurt

So I gather.

That's… pretty outstanding.

People are starting to realize that the "Judeo-christian" values are a foreign imposition and forming an image of what a real European society looks like.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you from all the way up here on the

FUCKING MOON

More like jew england

Ah nm

Wrong, this is just fucking advertising. The shilling going on, on this board for that movie is ridiculous. I can't wait until they make a sequel where they probably wind up promoting homosexuality or transgender and you faggots struggle with realizing it was never fucking "based" to begin with.

Burgers really arent that bad, people on a keto diet just replace the bread with a lettuce wrap and eat it. Soda and fries yeah.. but as long as you eat small portions or drink diet like Mr. Trump is doing

Plus hes just fucking recreating this Reagan photo he might not even eat it

Reading comprehension?

The Senomyx-Pepsi partnership was formed for the sake of finding new sweetening agents. Senomyx apparently uses HEK 293-derived taste receptor cells to discover various potential sweeteners by testing them more efficiently than human taste testers can, not for the production of sweetening compounds. The only Senomyx developed sweetener, Sweetmyx, has yet to be used in any Pepsi product. The only product change Pepsi has recently made was the launch of Pepsi Next, which replaces 30% of the sugar of regular Pepsi with Stevia, a natural sweetener that's been in industrial use since the 1970s.

Indeed, sinead, its anudda shoah.

Kil yourself shill retard.

k
e
k

Nice pic

kek

the jews ACTUALLY had a worldwide conspiracy where they kep advanced tech away from the masses who only the CHOSEN ONES could use

the one thing I do remember happening was a very popular poster image with an all american family, dog and cute kids and the whole deal but with the nazi-american flag and the dad dressed like an officer and a swastika armband and stuff like that, and people got pissed they were trying to portray your regular american wholesome/conservative family as Nazis
also the show itself makes quite a few Nazi characters seem pretty reasonable

the Helghast who are basically space nazis are actually the good guys, most players agree. mainly because they got screwed over by the ISA which is basically a space UN/NATO.
The Helghast lost their possessions and were forced into an harsh alien planet and then mutated becoming in some way ubermensch. the games are basically the ISA trying to shut down the Helghast and the Helghast fighting back gloriously to defend their homeplanet/people

this is what I remember though, haven't touched most of those stuff in a while

said

on top of that

IT'S FREAKING ALL AMERICAN
That pic just screams "I'm a real american… fight for the rights of every man…"

Take a closer look. Note that he has opened the diet coke, but he hasn't even taken a sip.

Idiot speak left over from the W years
All caps. Baby's first chan post

McD's is useful for deals if your smart. Especially the two for one deals.

You are. I did not even regarded her as a person.

As far as I am aware. Bow and Arrow are one of the most common cross-racial archetypes out there. The only cultures that didn't have them I know are the Australian abos.

i bet you got the double chink special from time to time for your services

Shit wrong target sorry..

nice

Actually, alcohol consumption predates humans.

Those games actually have a good moral grayness to them. While the Helghast are brutal in their warrior honor way, the shit JSA does is horrid. They annihilate Helghast home planet and force the survivors to live in a squalor on one of their planets and then still have the gall to call them the bad guys and secretly plot to exterminate them all. Hell, Killzone Shadow Fall is basically about Helghast being right all along.

You health fags hate fun, don't you? Always acting concerned for others but in reality you are just unhealthy yourselves and have to hold back on your eating, and so you tell others to do the same as you hop on your high horse.

sprite master race

faggot

UUUU

"SAGE" is pronounced "sah-geh" you autist.

Alright, faggots. I'mma go grab another Diet Coke from the fridge and then explain to you tubbies why Diet Coke is one of the best ways to avoid becoming a fat ass.

As you probably know, Diet Coke is sweetened with aspartame, which doesn't taste at all like sugar. It tastes weird. It tastes gross. That is, it tastes weird and gross until you've been drinking it for a while at which point something magical happens: aspartame tastes normal and real sugar tastes weird and gross.

Why is this a good thing? Your fatass stops wanting to eat foods high in sugar because they no longer taste good. My boss brought in donuts and muffins the other day. I tried to eat 1/8th of a blueberry muffin and it was disgusting.

tl;dr - Diet Coke makes you stop eating real sugar.

Filthy non-virgin. You are not worthy. You will never be a wizard. You will be thrown off the loli-train and your mangled body will be found in a ravine. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

bitcoin charts are going fucking mental.
Last 24 I made 8 dollars with a 100 dollar investment

Of course. Health fags are the most insecure bunch on the planet. So vain that they dedicate their entire lives to looking as good as they possibly can physically, and even then they still aren't satisfied. So they go out of their way again to shove their beliefs about healthy living down everyone's throats.

Source: I had to live with vegans for 5 years

Aspartame also gives you cancer chap, good luck with that.

used since the beginning of time
used since the 90's
gee, which one is more reliable?

Reliably fat, fatty McFat-fat.

Translation:

Excuse me while I go smoke the tobacco jew.

Shittiest tasting thing in the world. If you're eating the processed shit that your boss brought in no wonder. You probably also think margarine is healthy and butter will kill you.

Learn how to actually bake, use cane sugar or vanilla sugar. Surprise! It doesn't taste gross or weird but actually good. It's kinda like creme brulee, everyone uses chicken eggs. If you can find duck or goose eggs, it's enough to change your opinion on how what was once good, is terrible.

Or you could not drink soda at all.

But no, you'd rather defend a cancer causing chemical.

Or you could just not drink soda.

Wasn't there some kind of bitchfit being thrown about McDonald's wages recently? Kinda funny.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/257552283850653696?lang=en

Trump confirmed fatass.

NO.
It's:
♫''Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun""♫

t.
'80s commercial jingle buff

And dont forget WW2 combat games like War Thunder and World of Tanks, where you have all the LARPers playing in german tanks and planes.

Talk about late to the party you fucking niggerfaggot.

wat

true

Oh, c'mon, Trump. If you're going to guzzle a giant wad of corn syrup, at least pick the version that doesn't taste like niggerass…

Never change, Holla Forums

b

Diet Coke doesn't have corn syrup in it you stupid nigger.

Classic Trump

holy fuck, christcucks are hilarious

he's doing it for the memes
meme magic to put trump into office
this is just the beginning

His wife is a model, she probably drinks it and he just drinks it too because fuck buying 7 different types of soft drinks for everybody.

Yeah, I wish he was drinking root beer like a real Aryan, to, but no one is perfect. I mean, you yourself user are probably part Jewish.

Admit it, you're a paid shill from McDonalds, aren't you?

Goddammit they're just using artificial tastebuds made from stem cells. I'm still getting crystal pepsi

Our current nigger in chief eats healthy. I'll take a burger-eater who'll deport shitskins over some gluten-free autistic nigger Bolshevik.

This shit is almost two weeks old, stop bumping it.

i threw up

A treat? Wait you mean you're not supposed to eat there three times a day? Sheeeit dawg no wonder I's diabetic.

requesting something really specific, hoping someone has it

it's a gif / vid of mighty eagle dancing with a black sun logo faded, on top of him

in return, i'll post vaporwave

reported for necrobumping. lurk moar summerfag

pig-cow disgusting

The only way they could make their burgers taste good is paying your gas bill to drive to the next steak&shake or ground round.
now this is a real fuckin' clown and this
is a real fuckin' burger!
Look, they even got one for the Guacman himself!
now this here is reeeeal bon-a-fide burgercana, not that pinkish fried goop that looks less edible than the toys!
In fact, that's the only thing McDonalds ever did right, it's a mystery why they don't just become a full on toy company.
Also nobody else has fries that make as good rubber bands as they do.

only sane man in the thread, and even he's still pozzed-leaning. Eating McDees is as safe for your body as going to endchan or masterchan is safe for your pc. Bout as embarrassing as watching those niGGers flail like monkeys trying to defend The Escapist's missteps.

spoken like a true hoverhump. You know if you let Tim Taylor at it he'll triple the speed for you by putting a hemi on it. Cuz that's the only thing that'll keep your fat-ass rolling instead of grinding the wheels down to the ground.
Goes to show when you eat shite food, your mind also becomes pure shite.
evancarmichael.com/library/ray-kroc/Ray-Kroc-McDonalds.html archive.is/GtIbs
nocountriesnoreligion.blogspot.com/2008/09/quote-of-note-ray-kroc.html archive.is/SZEjM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3049644/How-McDonald-s-founder-cheated-brothers-REALLY-started-empire-300m-wrote-company-history-left-one-die-heart-failure-barely-millionaire.html archive.is/pVBNZ
jta.org/2004/02/23/life-religion/features/jewish-mega-donors-give-little-to-jews archive.is/rptGF
American (((Businessman))) amirite
Now be a good goy and keep eating that pigswill made of vanishing Jewshes. How have you been here so long and not learned to question (((the narrative?)))

good on ye for that'un too.
Fastest way to tell, is to study just what kind of "media blitz" an "ad blitz" involves. When Wendy's does ad blitzes, it's mostly billboards and news/magazine inserts, with 1 or 2 national "here's our founder" ads, not fucking 25 different targeted a(i)ds per state.
Whole point of abducting Moonman was that it pissed off the yids.
Just like Mindgeek abducted and ruined Erin Esurance's non-existent virginity.

well to be fair, the non-heeb lefties are right on about Coke being a literal alphabet soup wetworks operation. It's more tolerable than McD's since you literally can't get the exact same product elsewhere due to chemical patents. Soda companies were way ahead of the game in the food wars. I've never had diet-anything so I don't know if there's an acceptable substitute, either.
If I'm going "diet" I'd rather go with some giant 2-litre 75 cent flavoured waters.
cbsnews.com/news/killer-coke-campaign-the-pr-nightmare-that-wont-go-away/ archive.is/XcKVm
As far as the Big 3 drink companies go, Coke might be murderous pricks, but at least they aren't Pepsi or Nestle. (far more overt racemix promotion, ) Really no good answer there past "locally bottled" stuff like Jones. Turkey and gravy soda, rly? The fucking madmen

You'd find better shit in a supermarket dumpster, amerifat. No wonder you people need hoverounds!
SO MUCH PLEB TASTE IN THIS THREAD, NO WONDER AMERICLAPS GOT FOOLED BY A RETARD LIKE KING GEORGE THE SECOND

as to the campaign, while it's staged, he probably did eat that. He didn't like it for the taste. He liked it for the celebratory aspect given here:
He has the actual food every single day.
This is like trying to get >>>/fit/ but you allow yourself to splurge on candy once a month to reward yourself.
Prolly didn't drink the coke though, just palmed it off. Diet tastes always take some time to acquire. Probably even let that guy that took the photo keep the cap, too.

Diet soda really is as fucking degenerate as it gets. If you're drinking soda, it should damn well be the most enjoyable it can be. It's a treat. You wouldn't eat diet cake, would you?

Diet soda only exists to allow sickos to continue treating things other than water like water.

Agree in principle, disagree in specifics.

If Trump is going to win, this is exactly how the media needs to be baited. Set a trap for them. Set up some stupid ridiculous anti-Trump campaign and get all the tumblristas to jump on the bandwagon, and watch as it horribly backfires once the media adopts it.

However, Diet Coke is the wrong trap. What you really want to do is start a campaign for Twitter to ban Trump's account and come out publicly endorsing Hillary. If this happens, every normal person (read: not neet or SJW) regardless of political affiliation would instantly thinking the deck is stacked against Trump and vote for him out of spite against the establishment. It's not like berniefags or the former OWS crowd have any love of large corporations influencing elections. This is also why the google thing is so huge.