Holla Forums takes over the world

Alright Holla Forums, how do we take over the world?

Franchise Holla Forums out to schools as a modular educational system and slip a few redpills into the coolaid. ???? Profit

Solid plan user, 8/8.
TIME TO GO HOME EVERYBODY

I'll watch anime and shitpost.

Good plan.

If you put your mind into it, you'll be king of the world by the age of 27. But no one does.

If you're 27 already it's not gonna work tbh(to be hypocritical).

I have 1 day left until my birthday
can I do it

yes

voting trump m8

BUMP:

slowly monopolize all the resources.

Pool our money and form a web development company. Keep margins razor thin to get all possible business. Insert back doors into every system we touch. Twenty years later we leverage all that to run the latest AI. The purpose of the AI will be to swap money through money markets as fast as possible into bitcoin. Then we cash out the bitcoin and use it to buy congress-critters. The bill on the table: modernizing the internet economy blah blah new industries and innovation in American markets blah blah give Holla Forums Inc a $40 billion contract to support internet infrastructure. Rinse, repeat, and grow until we own the world.

Draw up a new constitution in a thread where no one shitposts, everyone contributes real ideas, and votes on what they genuinely view to be important and helpful, and tries to make it as least EDGY as possible then create an internet based direct democracy system and advertise it as hard as we can on every online source. If it gains enough momentum it can be forced on to the idiot box's information at which point all the older people will have no choice but to believe it is a beautiful thing bcuz "muh democracy" and rig everything we want to pass. as a hivemind.

That and create very simplistic tools and web formats for educating ourselves offering free certificates for doing genuinely well in well put together courses in order to work around the jewish system of enslavement through student loans.

PRAISE HIM

we convince jews that Holla Forums is the holy land Israel originated from

1. make news
2. redpill newcomers
3. make more news
4. redpill more newcomers

what part of Rig Everything we want did you not read?