Talking about Hitler or WW2 is stupid

Hey guys,

First post
1/3 - its da jews
I'm not a Jewlover. I realize that many of them, if not most, support horrible anti-White policies. But they need to be held to account for this, as individuals, for their personal immoral choice of supporting these things. They aren't bad /because/ they're Jews, do you see my point?

And yea, I want our people to be Jew wise, I want European people both in Europe, and European Australians, Canadians and South Africans to be distrustful of Jewish motives, it's the smart thing to do.

The difference is that I don't think the Jews are actually evil. They're not monolithic.

Sometimes I wish I could go back, to before I woke up.

2/3 - Hitler
People were fucking pro-White before Hitler. Take my grandfather, he was alive before WW2 and always wanted White communities and White countries to survive and prosper.

He supported the allies in WW2, but after the war he was against anti-German crap demonizing all Germans, his thing was "The war is over, we shouldn't demonize them, they're fellow Whites". And the truth is that most of the allies were basically White nationalists. They had no fucking desire for diversity or the death of the White race. The leaders? Yea, maybe, debateable. But the war was NOT an anti-White war.

The idea that WW2 was fought as an antiWhite war is ludicrous. Bottom line: You don't have to take the side of Hitler in WW2 or defend NS at all to be pro-White, that's a leftwing myth.

Dude. I still don't thing Jews are US. They are not us, and can never be us. That still doesn't mean they're all bad.

We need to be like BLM. They expect everyone of every race to agree with them, because their message is /supposedly/ a universal moral thing that everyone with a conscience /should/ accept.

Jews need to be held to our standards. Stop allowing them to occupy the moral fucking highground, it's bad for us.

3/3 - The wrapup, what we should do in the future
Now, guys, don't do what the left wants you to do. Don't be that stereotypical "nazi" that they can dismiss. Little by little, chip away at their moral certainty that they are right. Just like Christian conservatives have been mindfucked into thinking deep down *uh oh I might be a bigot, maybe I'm wrong****. We need to hold up a moral standard to them.

Again guys, lastly, they want you to be that nazi guy with the swastika. They want to fight the ultimate neo nazi stereotype so they can feel like heroes defending poor innocent people. The more you feed them with Hitler, Jews and WW2, the more they fucking win.

The SPLC and ADL survive on Jewish donations. The SPLC wants you to be the scariest most stereotypical neo nazi you can be so they get higher donations.

Fucking duh
Think about it, brothers

Please explain why you're saying this. I never said there are no subversive shitty Jews who infiltrate and use the excuse of the holocaust to attack all White Christian cultures.

I obviously am against them and want to call them out for the bigots that they are.

sage

Straight up why do you think I'm an Evalion follower? I like the image, lol, she obviously doesn't agree with me

Sure. I agree.
However, the ones who aren't evil and don't adhere to their anti-white agenda HAVE been raised in the jewish tradition of "in-group preference" (which is healthy for every fucking ethnicity).

So, even if they don't AGREE with what the general body of jews are doing, they will still side with their people against YOU, and therefore, they are still your enemy.
Ergo, you need to stop being a cuck and advocating for the merits of your enemy.

Did it never occur to you, in your haze of rationalization, that a bunch of grunt soldiers with pro-white attitudes can be used as pawns by jews to defeat the world's only pro-white GOVERNMENTS.

Jesus, what a pathetic set of delusions and excuse-making.

Just because he didn't go out of his way to demonize Germans doesn't change the fact that he stained his honor by assisting in their destruction.

Shit. Forgot to sage.

I've never met a pro-white jew in my entire life. Jews come from a very exclusive and alien ethnic group. They believe that they are the chosen people, and push for mass immigration and multiculturalism in Western countries where they are minorities as a group survival strategy to prevent a dominant culture from being able to persecute them. Notice how jews in Israel are radically different, and are openly nationalist and anti-immigrant. These aren't different jews; they're just living in a country where they are a majority instead of a minority.

You're saying we should abandon Hitler because of jewish lies and slander about him? GTFO back to /leftpol/ you shitlib.

Straight up why do you think I'm an Evalion follower? I like the image, lol, she obviously doesn't agree with me.

Don't call me brother, kike.

See this thread OP, about 2/5 the way down it has some good material. If you still think this way, post in that thread why.

You have a point. I already said I don't trust Jews. We need to get them excess fucking scrutiny. But we also need to morally challenge and intimidate them.

Make them scared to be too outrageously anti-White. We can do this by hammering home a moral agenda. Yea, that will take time, but it's doable.

Right now the "far right" is in the "crazy nazis" box, that's where the Jews want us to be.

This is right it needs to evolve beyond the street brawler phase to ever do anything

We have to intimidate them into siding with us. Muslims for Trump is something we should morally intimidate Muslims into supporting, too, for instance.

Why do you think White people are all siding with anti racism? It's fucking morality at work, man. We need to morally de-legitimize anti-White Europhobic shit, that's the key

I'm not advocating the merits of my enemy. I don't like Jews.

Yeah you're a cuck, sorry. Lurk more maybe, or read/watch more Kevin MacDonald and Gilad Atzmon.

Hitler was not pro White. There is no evidence of that, at all. He was anti Jew and anti Slav and wanted to colonize eastern Europe for Germans. He was not some pan-European figure. That's bullshit.

Yea, Hitler wasn't the most evil motherfucker who ever lived, but he wasn't some kind of a pro-White savior.

The idea that being pro-White EQUALS HITLER is a fucking leftwing wetdream. Good job spreading the lie that harms us more than anything.

This is just dumb. You going back into history and trying to defend Nazi Germany is dumb. America at the time of WW2 was basically white nationalist, which Germany was not.

The idea that WE NATURALLY HAD TO BECOME MULTIRACIAL FAGGOTS because Hitler lost is what the left wants you to fucking think. It makes them feel triumphant to think "We beat you fucks in 1945 haha".

Don't you get it?

It did not have to turn out how it fucking did after 1945, get it through your thick skull.

It doesn't matter if there's good Jews. If there are, fine. They don't matter to me.

But there's scores of Jews who ARE filthy schemers against the West, and I want them gone.

Whether or not they're all bad doesn't matter. There's enough that are bad to draw attention.

And after all, not wanting them here simply for being a different race is sufficient on its own. Ethnic nationalism doesn't owe an explanation to the out-group. I want the Vietnamese gone too, but a gook has never done me wrong personally.

nah, I say we just continue to make a joke out of it.

This has been the most successful strategy at both naming the Jew and deflecting criticism, imho. Of course, don't goose-step around town shouting "Sieg Heil!" But, I don't think anyone here does that.

sage bc this is a shit thread made, as usual, by a faggot

I've been in alt right (scareword) and chan sites for like 3 yrs now. I've seen tons of KMac and GA shit, nothing new to me.

Jews are not all evil. The average dumbfuck Jew just believes what he is taught by his culture and the media. "Nazis are evil, White supremacism is evil and scary, nationalism is bad". They aren't all evil maniacs, they really believe their own bullshit.

Also a lot of the leading anti White Jews are very openly anti Zionist. I'm not Zionist or anti Zionist, by the way. Look up racetraitor.org, Noel Ignatiev's crazy anti White site, it's anti Israel, too.

The only one that stood and fought against Jewish Bolshevism from overrunning Europe? Ok.

This doesn't work in Realpolitik, especially with jews. They have to reaction to powers other than themselves: control and destroy. This is driven by their rampant paranoia.

Its pathetic that you'd try to suggest working with people like that. There are people who do. They're called cuckservatives.
As soon as you give in to fear of the "crazy nazi box", you give them control.
Pathetic.

The fact that you even think we're limited to a "crazy nazi box" in a post-Trump world suggests that you're a shill trying to talk us into RETURNING to that box or becoming cuckservatives.

Doesn't matter. They don't consider themselves white. They all see themselves as outsiders and under constant threat of an imminent holocaust for real at any moment.

Every single one of them harbors this feeling. That's why they must all be removed, or completely banned from serving in finance, media, law, and government. All jewish influence must be removed, or it will completely take over everything all over again.

Fucking same here. My point is that being a fucktard neo nazi is what they want you to be.

Now, I stand up for free speech on holocaust revisionism and exposing Jewish immorality in supporting Europhobia.

I want the power of the (mostly) bad Jews to weaken. They right now hold a morally untouchable place as the ultimate victims.

They want their ultimate enemies to be weird fringe people who fly swastikas. They fucking love that shit, it's obvious.

What makes the alt right and TRS so great is that yea, we make those Jew jokes and talk about Hitler, but we do it with a sense of irony.

Being an unironic 100% humorless 14/88er is a lose lose lose.

We want to influence mainstream White people. When we criticize the Jews they immediately go to "but not all Jews are bad/they want to kill all the Jews omg". What we fucking have to do is back up our criticism of Jews with a moral indictment against Jews. We need to say "You guys are being bigots/hateful/bad people, immoral people".

If our criticism is understood to be principled and based in morality, it has power. If not, it's just going to all be seen as "raving anti Jewish genocidal lunacy" basically.

There's stupid and there's smart antisemitism. Being a dumb antisemitic moron is what the Jews want you to be, because you'll lose, hard.

Pro-German.
Your shilling grows more obvious as you sit here and split hairs to weave your lies.

And yet you would have us deny half of the atrocity of that war, because you would have us play along with the holocaust hoax like good goyim.
Yeah, fuck you, cuck.
We are not so weak-willed that we fear social sanction.

Don't worry though, daddy will tell you when its safe to start showing your power level after we redpill society, you coward. Just kidding, shills go to the rope.

Is it any surprise? She's Sinead 2.0 and just wants to co-opt shit. Her followers are beyond ass-blasted by Trump for whatever reason.

I agree that what Nazi Germany did against the USSR was great, and good. BUT the cost to our credibility of saying that is too fucking high.

We shouldn't even seem like we know almost anything about WW2, it makes us look like loonies.

It's what the SPLC wants

Yes, that is the textbook definition of cuckservative ideology. Concern with how the left perceives you.

Fuck the left. And fuck you if you don't unfuck yourself.

Sinead and Evalion as far as I know both like Hitler a lot. So… just sayin

They don't. They're women. They have no political leanings that haven't been directly injected into them by a cock. Get out.

sage

Looking like a lunatic hurts our core principles from gaining power. My core principles are
#1 fuck the left
#2 white empowerment and self determination

The left wants to stick both 1 and 2 into the crazy nazi box, because it helps them. cuckservatives say "no we don't care about race at all". I don't, because I never abandon my principles.

Just who the fuck are you even pretending to be after all this shit you've talked about Hitler?

Your points entirely consist of,

Oh good point. Somebody better tell Trump quickly or we're screwed.

Gee, its almost like I'm listening to "Holla Forums's advice on how to win fights".
Cuz I'm pretty sure that's exactly how those faggots try to "fight" with us.

thanks for the advice, chaimstein

Making pro White equal Hitler/NS is a lose lose, it's exactly what the anti racist lunatics want you to do. Don't make our fucking racial identity EQUAL Hitler.

You sound like a butthurt German. I don't blame you for being butthurt, but you're not helping anyone, it's pathetic.

Good luck.

please link to original. i cannot remember that fuckers name for the life of me

No, looking good to rightwing and openminded leftwing Whites, of which there are millions. My core principles don't change. I'm against feminism, I'm against their anti White agenda, I'm against sexual revolution stuff like homosexuality, trans, etc.

I want White survival.

I am in no way expecting to look good to the left, please re-read my posts. I want to morally intimidate the left.

You have shitty shitty shit reading comprehension, stranger. I didn't say any of that.

Proud American, you cocksucker. Stick your salty ad hominem up your ass.

And nobody says that THE WHOLE OF WHITE IDENTITY has to be tied up with Hitler, you fucking kike. Nice strawman.

However, the holocaust hoax, which you are so obviously terrified that we'll attack, must be torn down in order to undermine Jewish power. Once that happens, Hitler will be reconsidered by the public as a matter of course.

This, T.B.H.

Wow, mister angry. It wasn't ad hom. lol. I'm saying that we are running the risk of packaging White identity as being Hitlerism, by definition. That perception fucking hurts us, you pissed off asshole. If you can't see that, it's either bias or lack of imagination.

You can disagree with me on this shit, but don't be an asshole. I think that all talk of Hitler and WW2 is mostly a lose lose lose. Disagree all you want, but stop being a dick.

Also, you can like Hitler and hate Jews and not be pro-White. I'm against all of our fucking enemies, White, Black, Jew.

Like I said, I want people to be Jew wise. My grandpa was, by the way. He married a German woman, my grandmother, who told my mother to be wary of Jews.

My ultimate goal is converting as many Whites as possible to the pro-White camp, that's important.

If they think we're just a bunch of Hitler cultists, they will be scared to even take us seriously, at all. That's what matters. Accept that a lot of pro-Whites are going to not fucking like Hitler, because it probably will happen that way.

Lastly, I would prefer everyone just thought Hitler was good, it would be a hell of a lot easier, but we can't all have our perfect world, now, can we?

Not that guy, but attacking the holocaust is a really bad idea. Just concentrate on the fact that Bolshevism is Jewish and how the Jews overthrew the Prussian State during wartime (and established the Soviet State of Bavaria). Then, people can make up their own minds whether killing Jews was worth it. Also, remember to emphasize the Transfer Agreement and how the Nazis originally cooperated with the Zionists to help move Jews to the ME.

don't think*

oy vey you sound like a nazi

oops, you just violated your own principle. now stop being a fag.

I think I will be an asshole, "Mr. Reasonable", since your slimy, subversive, jewish ass has come in here claiming to have ideas for promoting our "core principles" that all center around undermining our core principles.

The fact is, we are not the wing for finely crafted propaganda, we're the wing for goddamn memes.

You need to understand this too.
It doesn't matter if somebody looks at a meme and thinks "ugh, some crazy nazi made this". Non-shitlibs will share it if its funny. If it makes a good point in the process, a redpill gets planted.

You faggots talking about moderation need to get the fuck out.

No, if they say I seem like a nazi, I'll laugh and say that's as ridiculous as saying that Barack Obama is a Stalinist.

Learn2deflect.

The media wants to keep White identity and survival in the crazy box. I want to take it out of there. I think that over time, White people will come to see that Hitler was overly demonized, but thinking he was a totally good total hero is something that I doubt most of our people will ever accept.

Just seriously think about what I'm saying, man, I'm not your ideological enemy.

what's wrong with being a nazi?

Apparently we're not allowed to correct the record on their supposed genocide, so plenty if you hamstring the argument THAT much.

O nothing, only that it's an ideological box specially created and maintained for losers.

Even Hitler wouldn't want to be seen as a nazi today. Fuck's sake.

Something is seriously wrong with you. Especially if you've been here for years.

If everyone thought NS was good, it would be fine. We live in a world where leftwing thought is dominant even among rightists.

We have to deal with the world as it is, not the world as we like it.

Hitler was a fucking genius, and clearly would agree with me

Hitler in 2016 would know better than being seen with swastikas or saying pro-NS Germany stuff.

Duh.

Actually, I would like to take the opportunity to make a point.

Since OP provides such a wonderful contrast of EXTREME PR-faggotry, maybe I can say this without people's heads exploding:

We are ill-served when we attempt to correct the record on the holocaust, but then constantly make jokes about gassing people and other genocide related stuff.
Even that one NYT reporter who got trolled on twitter mentions the inconsistency. We FED HIM that ammunition.

There's a logic that could say, "well, its just jokes", and I think I might have even made one myself ITT at some point, but it IS a contradiction if we're trying to actually exonerate Germany, and by extension, whites, of that crime.

Daily reminder that the Daily Stormer, which is openly pro-NS, is the biggest pro-White website on the internet, while cucked websites like Radix and Counter-Currents get about as many hits as the Renegade Tribune.

The best thing we can do now is point out how distant the majority of Whites even German Whites are from NS ideology.

And what kind of quality ideologues are being produced by the Stormer? Will they change jack or will they just strengthen the anti-White "crazy neo nazi" stereotype?

Fuckin' obviously the Stormer is a lose for our race. It will only attract edgy kids who can't fucking argue for shit.

Then we make a new right wing.

Or we MAKE the world how we want it.

What you fail to understand, little shill, is that these are the luxuries of power granted to you when you are dealing with nothing but weaklings.

Trips of the chariot.

Indeed our Hitler is too smart to mark himself with swastikas, and he's going to make us win until we're sick of winning.

I already said this ITT

You faggots making up strawman need to get the fuck out

No one ever said anything about moderation, you fucking ignorant faggot. Trying to convince people the holohoax didn't happen is pointless - its actually fucking irrelevant to anything going on now. Emphasizing "Weimar conditions," Judeo-Bolshevism, the "Jewish Revolutionary Spirit," Jewish Ethnocentrism, etc is what you really want to do, because people can relate that to their life today. It smacks as true.

Rambling on about how many ovens there may have been and whether you could cremate that many bodies etc etc etc is sooooooo fucking pointless. Just say, "yeah, war is hell. 60 million people died and only 6 million at most were Jews. But, its not like the German people woke up one day in the midst of an irrational bloodlust! Let me tell you about the long history of the JQ" — that's what you want to do.

I always tell people: look, Jews were willing participants in the race war. They wanted it. It's just they lost, and that's the only reason everybody feels sorry for them.

We don't need to attach all the Hitler and WW2 shit to our platform. It adds nothing. I'm 100% rightwing and as radical as anyone.

AFTER someone has been long redpilled, you can start to talk about how Hitler wasn't exactly Satan and how Jews are kind of shitty, but that's MUCH HARDER to get to. I want a world in which Hitler can be pretty much admired and liked, but I think that Stormer-tier activism is making that world MUCH HARDER to achieve.

A 100% pro-Hitler NS guy shouting Sieg Heil and waving a swastika will have a harder time convincing someone to reassess their view of Hitler/NS than someone who appears neutral and casual about it. The more committed to Hitler/NS you appear, the less chance you have of changing views on Hitler/NS.

Right now, the world is seriously fucking anti-White. The best thing we can do is seem like reasonable normal people. At every step, we need to show normies that we understand their fucking concerns. You yelling at people who don't like Hitler and telling them they're cucks won't help them come to our side. We need to be respectful of those views, even when we disagree with them. Just getting any white people to start talking about white group interest at all is a huge step, it's hard to make happen with a normy. Hitler makes it harder.

Even so don't you think that anything about Jews needs to come later? People are really fucking scared of being "nazis". You need to redpill them on Jews slowly.

Once you redpill a very highly intelligent person on Jews, it sticks. But that redpilling takes a long time, unless they're just stupid, frankly.

Stupid people with no awareness of society's views will agree with you quicker. Stormer types.

I think anything we can do to simply name the Jew is good, and humor is the way to go. That's why I love this twatter campaign.

see

well, if that's your view

I think it's a little bit narrow.

A rose by any other name.

Also, "Weimar conditions" are a bad thing for COMPLETELY different reasons if you're talking to some bluepill who thinks nazis were the badguys. So yeah, your points are getting inconsistent as hell (or are you just advocating self-sabotage?).

And frankly, only a complete ignoramus or a jew would view the renouncement of the holocaust hoax as pointless. Do you not understand the amount of political power that jews STILL derive from that "victimization"? Do you not realize that their philosophy of collective guilt places the blame for that on all white people?

There is no breaking of jewish power without breaking of their holocaust meme. Its a fantasy.
At a base level, any open EFFORT against jews would IMMEDIATELY be met with, "What are you? A nazi trying to start up another holocaust?"
You cannot fight them while their lie stands.

Well if that didn't just remove every possible ounce of doubt that you are an oustider to this board.
Its not even fun anymore if you're gonna be THIS stupid.

No idiot, you can be wise on every issue before blaming Jews for them.

Yea, Jews are behind feminism, and anti White hate, and homosexual agendas, etc etc et fucking cetera.

The point is that it's hard to redpill about Jews right away. Your fucking subcultural mentality "you're not one of us" is bad for our ideas. The more people exposed to our ideas who can feel kinship with us if not total agreement the better

Stupid people are the MOST indoctrinated to society's views. Smarter people are the ones who have freed themselves more.

See, since you're a Jewish collectivist, you have that reversed as a function of confirmation bias.

nothing i said is inconsistent. this is a shit thread and you're being an arrogant faggot. I'm done here. No use replying bc you're filtered and I'm leaving

i don't really care what someone who made a shit d&c thread thinks. have a good one. I'm out.

Depends man. A lot of really stupid as fuck people are willing to sign up for insanely radical ideas because they're too dumb to grasp society's basic framework at all.

Look up the fucking NSM. They are an example of massively dumb Nigger level IQ whites who larp as Nazis because they're too dumb to see how fucking stupid they look.

I feel sorry for them, but they're just fucking stupid as dogshit.

Depends man. A lot of really stupid as fuck people are willing to sign up for insanely radical ideas because they're too dumb to grasp society's basic framework at all.

Look up the fucking NSM. They are an example of massively dumb Nigger level IQ whites who larp as Nazis because they're too dumb to see how fucking stupid they look.

I feel sorry for them, but they're just fucking stupid as dogshit

oops

We are not some club with its doors thrown open waiting for new members to come flooding in. We are the heart of darkness where the memes are forged.
Let the casual redpilled normie join some alt-right brigade on Twitter. We don't want him polluting our magic. What you deride as our "subculture mentality" is our greatest defense and weapon. Our internal memes are so impenetrable that outsiders like you are simple to spot, and those memes can be directed outwards to sway the masses.

We don't need your feeble fucking PR making us as weak as your cuckservative pets, kike.

whatever, your whole attitude is anathema is what Holla Forums used to be.

We're supposed to be openminded. We're taking on the anti free speech people who want to shut us down.

You're an asshole, and closedminded. If you're the kind of person that is the base of any movement, it will fail.

You belong on stormfront.

openmindedness is what brought most of us to "far right" views in the first place, keeping the pipeline of fresh new openminded converts flowing into our ideological camp is not only good, it's smart.

I was a lot happier that is for sure.
Happiness is just a state of mind though.
I am sure heroin makes you happy, doesn't mean you are doing something constructive and bettering anything though.

bump

I like women.

Just saying.

sexist pig detected

there is no box

bitch

THIS

no, this post is reading comprehension cancer

Naw bitch you just cause cancer. Get the fuck out of here with this shit.

bump asshole