EUROPE: ACT NOW OR BE ENSLAVED

THE EU IS GOING TO BAN 'HATE SPEECH' ON ALL VIDEO SHARING SITES

>europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1873_en.htm
>europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-16-1895_en.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Committee_on_United_Europe
www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/pais/people/aldrich/publications/oss_cia_united_europe_eec_eu.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/1356047/Euro-federalists-financed-by-US-spy-chiefs.html
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/
youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/25/u-n-womens-group-calls-for-web-censorship/
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/akasha-project-unveils-decentralized-social-media-network-based-on-ethereum-and-ipfs-1462551273
westernspring.co.uk/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethereum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Lubin_(entrepreneur)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ConsenSys
thielfellowship.org/about/
foundersfund.com/team/peter-thiel/
youtu.be/SG0Kb-KvEy8
poal.me/urxu4t
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/53657389/#53662212
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4lnf23/2050_britain_eu/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/OSXgT1AAcXSfugPescRvpg/
grahamhancock.com/nightingalee3/
quora.com/What-are-the-best-examples-of-a-cultural-genocide
books.openedition.org/ceup/1236?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=xwSQVSlccCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Prepare your angus.

(checked)

Well, shit, here we go. I bet Brexit and related anti-EU discussion will miraculously fall under the definition of (((hate speech))).

better start saving up to buy those TV licenses, yuropoors.

Litterly a dictatorship. Why am I not surprised again.

More grasping desperation…..I'm ok with this it helps normalfags see what their real goal is. They'll only get more desperate as time goes by and more people wake up.

Yes this is actually ok. Most movies about dictators people have seen start with censoring freedom of speech.
You have to be braindead to not see through it.

I mean, on the one hand life is a lot more interesting that I imagined it would be looking forward as a young man.

On the other hand it’s really horrible.

We are in for one hell of a ride and whilst I am no confident of what the future holds I am sure of one thing. Things will never be the same again.

Except people are so afraid of 'hate speech' they'll probably welcome the restrictions in places like France, Germany and the UK.

Really I only expect Eastern Europe, Italy and maybe Greece to opt out.

They're probably going to come down hard on Google and force them to globally censor things that go against the EU's agenda.

Does anyone remember when Windows XP SP3 was released and it got rid of the address bar in the task bar? Do you know why that was? The morons at the EU saw it as anti-trust violation because they thought it incorporated Internet Explorer into it. Y'know, if you type a web address, it opens it but in the default browser, which was usually Explorer at the time for people.

They think that coming down on people and companies this hard will actually achieve their goals, when in actuality, it'll achieve the exact opposite by pissing people off. If YouTube becomes hostile to our memes, some enterprising user will come up with a site for distributing webms. I actually think this is something that we should get on top of so that we'll be ready when a real censorship wave occurs.

Where are you from, user?

Is this what it feels like to live in the Weimar Republic?

As if the fucking people want any of that. My god are you one of those shills trying to put nations against eachother?

Britistan.

America is next… Unless Trump beats that evil cunt. This is end game and the Jew knows it.

checked

I don't get it. Pretty much any redpill material is already blocked by my European proxies. What more is this doing?

Have you ever been in any thread regarding Sweden or Germany? Have you ever met a person from these countries?

Are you that buttmad kraut that spams every thread about Poland?

Why are you even living there faggot? That place is pretty much kike-HQ, in certain ways even more than Israel.

Get the fuck out of that shithole before Putin and Trump nuke it.

Do you nogs think that the leaders of the world are stupid?
You think because a few dystopia future movies comes out means that the people are going to insta recognize censorship?
The leaders of the world allow those movies to exist to condition us all into believing that the government is going to do the best it can for us, even if that means sacrificing our freedoms for the "greater good".

Good, so this means we can do the exact same thing when we come to power. No jewish degeneracy and anti-white speech/content allowed.

The majority of Germans are already right winged. Hell THEY WERE right winged even when all this shit happened. No it's not the people. Now shut the fuck up thread derailing fucking shill.

Revolution is incoming any day.

Are you fucking stupid? I clearly implied most people would welcome the measure, only in the semi-redpilled European countries like Hungary, Poland, etc would there be any significant resistance.

ha. I really don't see why they are doing this. Do they really think stopping people from publishing jewtube videos is going to stop them from hating mudshits? fucking retarded. it'll probably do the opposite, especially once they start arresting people

Yes. The thing is I think they do it to ban any of Trumps speeches from Europe.

Litterly a desperate attempt of damage control. The Jews are genuinly frightened to expose themselves like this. It's good in a way.

Most likely, but they probably don't need Trump's help to hate muslims. Those who aren't cucks will fight back, those who are, well at least they'll be mostly harmless.

Can't wait for the Trump/Putin crusade to purge the kikes, traitors and sandniggers out of holy Europe.

This is where the films are also very important.
Media would have it that redpilled individuals/countries are like the authoritarian dictators they see on their TV screens, evil, power hungry, and sad on the inside.
The idea is for the viewers to make different ideas coincide with things on their TV.

Fug my autism, read the post wrong srry bae

Yes it's simply damage control. In other words: they expect the results to be worse than if they wouldn't.
You are witnessing desperate squirming of the Jews to save themselves.

They would have to define exactly what is hate speech. For instance Donald Trump made a hate speech when he claimed that Mexicans are rapists, but it wasn't when he advocated the deportation of all illigual immigrants.

Sadly that isn't how the EU works. They do whatever they want and what they want to do here is censor any criticism of their heinous behavior.

By keeping it vague they can shut down whatever they want and by making it an official policy they can ensure that all media platforms comply, as they will be fined if they do not.

The EU is just a dictatorship with a lot of window dressing.

Oh, do people can't see Trump's stump speeches? meh. Just wait until he gets elected. Then, they won't be able to keep him off the media, and they'll never arrest the President bc he has diplomatic immunity.

anyway, I don't see how relevant MAGA is to Europeans, really. They need to organize from the ground level up throughout Europe. And, those faggot bongs, krauts and frogs need to stop being faggots and fighting each other, and realize they have a (((greater enemy))) they need to concentrate on.

lol

Last chance Euros.

Fight or die.

Your call.

Mods, please sticky this

Because this is downright propaganda control over freedom of speech
This is the next step towards another Soviet Union

I agree

Mods pls sticky

Europeans you need to fight back right fucking now. You have less than a year of survival if you don't act. They will destroy your cultures and enslave you, just like they did to Russia after the bolsheviks took over.

yeah sticky this.

HAVEN'T THESE FAGGOTS BEEN SAYING THIS SHIT FOR PAST 5 YEARS?

HOW COME THE GERMANS DON'T HAVE THEIR OWN SEARCH ENGINES AND HAVE TO USE GOOGLE AND YAHOO

Thank you for the sticky

Now then, these decisions that the commission made is pure dictatorship rule. The EU has now begun with its new social realism project by projecting only pro-EU views, white washing all of those traitorous leaders and people that escalate this Der Untergang des Abendlandes.

High possibility includes that you can't even fucking criticize you country parliament because the parliaments have allegiance with the EU. And don't even start with this "multiculturalism" or islam, muslims and immigrants because thes will be implemented as "The values of Europe". Every person, no matter how weak or powerful, will be silenced and bullied for daring to speaking their own voice. Because this is what the EU, this is what the businessmen in the parliament want. An easier way to control, to make money, to wave under one single banner, under one single ideology, under one single voice.

And this is also an act to prevent any right wing parties ever getting a key position. They won't even have rights to commercialize problematic messages on any medium. Singing under the guise of "Making the world a better place" while making people suffer under the iron fists so the few can enjoy the money and votes.

This is what the EU wants, this is what the EU already told right onto our faces while smirking under their curtains of immunity and this is what they are doing right now. European Federation with one bank, one government, one business, one medium, one system and one ideology.

And they don’t even hide it, they are boasting about it.

As I said earlier, anyone who has even dipped his two into history knows that we are in for one wild ride here.

It’s daunting truthfully.

toe*

Don't you think it's a little much to be posting your Stalin image? Wasn't all the subtle class warfare language enough?

You are seemingly demonizing the business and monetary drives of the EU leaders, but the true evil lies in their globalist agenda and its false dream of equality and diversity

What can I do to make my country cut itself off from this radioactive cancer that is the EU?

you mean mud slim?

Damn that captcha

While these crooks sneer at the people, the majority of the media in each EU countries will never dare to report this. Because EU and possibly Soros included or other foreign states are investing and financing theses agencies.

I thought this image is appropriate. The art of Social Realism which is part of propaganda. Portraying key people as heroes, making people believe what a good state and great country or place it is.
Although it's hard to distinguish of which part is EU leaning more. One part is getting the cheap labor from immigrants, giving them comfortable life through rough taxes from citizens, repopulating and then getting votes from them through indebtedness. Other hand is this crazed utopia belief.

First it was the League of Nations, then the United Nations, then the EU, and soon: The Beast 666.

There is nothing any of you can do to stop it.

We don't control Facebook and Google and Youtube. They do.

We have 30 to 500 people that comment on here, they have billions.

We are a minority on the Internet unfortunately.

So when they "shut it down " it is game over

Let them come after me.

I ain't got much love left for the life I live anyway. Either I die by cop or I go on the run, sure as hell don't give a shit either way.

How long has China been trying and failing hard to do this kind of thing?

I don't think they have failed hard at all.

Video very much related.

That could Europeans soon when asked if Europe was always a caliphate.

Re-education camps which no-one is allowed to visit and film
Brainwashing since kindergarten
Rewriting history books
Internet censorship

China looks good at the outside but it's still rotten at the inside. Though I don't know how the younger generation that studies abroad will influence China now.

HAHAHA BRIT CUCKS NOW YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO LEAVE

So basically channels like Sargon of Akkad (say what you will about him but at least he's anti-SJW and pro BREXIT) will be shut down under these new rules?

These policies will have more a damaging effect than one might first imagine.

Sargon makes a small fortune from his videos. Will he shut his channel down or will he water his (pretty cucked already tbh) message down instead to protect his income.

Censoring doesn’t necessarily remove the dialogue it alters it and over time it alters peoples very thought patterns and belief structures.

REMINDER: THIS IS THE PRIME MINISTER WHO GOT BRITAIN INTO THE EU - RECENTLY REVEALED AS A SATANIC RAPIST OF LITTLE BOYS

I HAVE NO DOUBTS THAT ESTABLISHMENT DEFENDERS OF THE EU ARE OF SIMILAR CALIBRE

Well, under the new regulation, don't you think they'll start outright removing content? Branding YouTube channels, and websites as "hate-speech" and outright taking them down?

I'm from Romania, and we have holohoax denial laws here. They don't "phase" you out if you talk against the 6 gorillion, they outright fuck you.

So pro rapefugee, race mixing and fag propaganda will continue to flow from every direction but you will be not allowed to comment on it.
The eu at this point is just a marxist police state

Spoiler that shit, my friend. I just woke up and was calmly having some coffee and getting ready for the day. I was not prepared.

Where in Europe is World War 3 going to start?

I'm hoping it's Germany again. Third time's a charm.

The nose knows.

I don't see an European war starting, but a LOT of civil wars within EU countries.

yes, germany

My point was that people won’t stop making videos they will simply make video’s that fall within the new laws.

So if you take Sarcuck for example, he will simply change his narrative or dodge entire subjects.

Sadly that is 100% on the cards.

I see.

And if he won't he'll just get blasted off of YouTube.

I'm certain of it too. It's about right versus left, not country versus country at the moment.

its not a civil war when its against nigger aliens,

anyways if there is a european war, britain will start it, because that is what they do.

Yeah, some people will stick to their principles and close their channels but others will just play by the new rules (hey, we all gotta eat right?). In that way the normies won’t perceive the full effect of the censorship.

I believe it to be Nationalist Vs Globalist at this stage. We are seeing "Left wing" and "Right wing" parties form coalitions to keep Nationalist parties out of power (as in France earlier this year).

You forgot about the cucks that will defend them - the Left.

Yeah. It always depresses me a bit when people chose safety and comfort over liberty.

That is actually a more accurate description of it, yes. This is going to be a very interesting year.

So when I can I start commenting on european YT vids with "hate speech"
The spite flows through me freely

They won't do shit once everything get's serious. They are cucks because they have an inferiority complex, not because they have some passionate conviction for their beliefs. The opinion of the left is negligible during times of widespread violence, that's when they go into hiding and become silent.

The Rothschilds funded the Nazis. Some of their wealth being "confiscated" was just a cover story.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED
WEAPONS FREE, EUROBROS

That makes zero sense.

:^)

Yanks: Please come here and start it for us

We don't have the balls. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe we're chemtrailed with estrogen.

But you aren't as demoralized as us, Trump could never happen here.

wtf not what i posted

this

free weapons policy

free for all

Only they didn’t did they, what with the whole Germany restricting its economical mechanics and making banking cartels of no use to them and all.

Restructuring*

Hm. The moment you said that, I thought of this clip, and I have to agree with you. When it comes to regular Leftists they are pussies.

Still, most governments in power right now are Leftist, so it will be the Right (population) against the Leftist government.

(double dubs checked)

Airdrop a battalion of redpilled burgers to Germany, and it would turn Natsoc overnight.

Merkel would also be MIA the next morning :^)

Have faith in your Eurobros, my friend.

The right is rising, that's why they're going into defcon mode now.

It's too late though. Right wing parties are rising whether they like it or not. This year will be a tipping point.

We're too passive, stand up and fight!

they are already there and never left after the war

the best thing that could happen is the american empire leaves germany, and all of europe, and let europe clean up its own mess

Trips confirm. Holy shit.

And putting down insurgent rebellions on a regular basis, those headlines really give me goosebumps.
"Another firefight in Berlin!"
"Forest roads booby-trapped by German resistance I.E.D.s"

germans had bloodless revolution last time with hitler

and hey guess what

hitler was like hitler
he was like another hitler

Oi Britbongs, send this to Leave campaigners. I want out of this ride.

Your prose is a facile as the rest of you, really.

Do you find it shallow and pedantic as well, my good chap?

Damn it feels good to be Murican. Free as fuck. I can say whatever I want. I could walk down the street with a Swastika t-shirt on yelling that the Holocaust never happened and giving the Hitler salute, and nothing would happen to me.

You Euros really fucked up when you forgot to write a Bill of Rights protecting freedom of religion, freedom of speech, right to bear arms etc. Say what you want about ZOG but that shit has protected us against them for years and years.

I feel bad for you guys in Europe though. Don't worry. We'll save you all. Once Trump becomes President, you all know he will exert his influence to help you.

its really sad that you atheists think you are any different to the leftists

Your country was based on the Enlightenment, which originated here. The French Revolution heavily inspired your founding fathers.

We HAVE constitutions that protect our rights of speech, religion and so on.

Problem is, they're wiping their asses with it.

Stay vigilant ameribro and don't let them do the same to you, even though they're trying HARD to do so now.

As for your help, let us deal with this shit on our own. We appreciate the sentiment, but I prefer as little burger intervention in EU as possible. You've done enough (you basically masterminded the EU in the first place, and are now treating it as your bitch).

When did I say anything about atheism?

Hey, don't shoot the messenger.

No, you guys don't have real Bills of Rights like we have. There is a reason why it is so easy for them to take away your rights and why, as you said, they have to TRY HARD here.

Face it, our Constitution is a glorious document. There's a reason we left Europe- because the people there didn't understand the importance of freedom. They didn't want to set up a government of liberty like us.

Don't begrudge Trump's help. Have you ever considered that we might be your only chance?

Our bill of rights is based on the britbong version, not that either have any real meaning beyond wishful thinking. What makes our country so awesome is our general conservatism and prevalence of gun ownership.

I don't see any of you debating the nature of the freedom to speak.

The tyranny is obvious enough that Holla Forums is deciding who should act to end it, user.

right, authority, freedom and power are all words for the same thing: what you can and cannot do

I repeat, when did I say anything about atheism?

look at the image you posted
your post proves the same

theres no need to hide

You will get no argument from me there.

He might be, YOU guys might be, but at the same time, I believe in rising or falling on our own merits.

No help comes without any strings attached and America has its hooks DEEP in Europe. I mean how many European military bases do you have in America?

Again, most of the European hate for America (and there is much of it) is because of your interventionism and your meddling in the EU (which as I said is basically your bitch. As is NATO)

I, for myself, like you guys and if you want to help, do so by encouraging us, not shutting us out and so on.

This runs much deeper than you think. You have the freedom to speak the truth as you best see it.

Other entities have the freedom to spew such a copious amount of lies that the truth is drowned out in the cacophony of lies.

I'm an atheist if I enjoy women?

Japan has U.S. military bases and so does South Korea, yet they aren't bringing in Muslims…

pick one tbh you sound more like a mason

Well, all I care about is that you are saved. I am German and I can't bear to see what is happening to the Fatherland. And it doesn't look like anyone in Europe is going to arise to help you. Look at how Hofer was shut out in Austria. The President of the United States will be able to put a lot of pressure on your governments. Look at how often Trump is speaking against Merkel. Trump is the only hope left for all Europeans, both the ones in America and in our homeland.

They are two separate issues. I didn't say America made us take in mudslimes, but it is heavily influencing the EU (an obscene entity in itself as it is now) and is largely responsible for its creation.

Listen, I personally like Americans, but disagree with many of your foreign policies. I am all for alliances, trade deals and the free market, but at the moment you guys have too much influence over our continent, that's all.

Also, you said you guys will help us, but I believe that someone (even a country) can only really help themselves, otherwise we'll just depend on the US (again) for everything.

The training wheels have to come off.

On the other hand, a part of me says: take any help you can get against the mudslimes and the suicidal leftists.

So I'm a bit split on this.

How about we help you with beans and bullets, and you handle the rest?

Deal?

You are aware that God created women, right? And God also created sex. And He put the sex drive within us. It is natural for a man to enjoy women. Looking at a woman in a bikini doesn't mean you don't believe in God. To me, you're really making theists look bad by being so prudish. Why don't you go after some real degenerates, like Sodomites?

Russia, plz

Don't be so disheartened Eurobro. Look at the rise of the AfD, Front National, the Freedom Party in Austria.

It's bubbling and it won't go back down. The fact that it came to this in Austria is heartening because it's their last resort.

The BREXIT, even if it fails, it still sent a shock wave through Europe.

Merkel is at an all time low in approval polls. Hungary, and Eastern Europe is closing flanks.

The scales are tipping. Stay true, vote, spread facts over social media. The left is going down one way or another.

Tel Aviv, bevaqashah.

…..and get in shape!!

Running and bodyweight calisthenics is all you need.

Ireland too

Germany voluntarily takes the U.S. military defense because it saves that country money, it's in no way about being forced into that position by U.S. military might. No sympathy.

Thanks for pointing that out. I would have never thought about him being a Muslim. I mean- a Muslim on Holla Forums?

It's funny how my predictions are coming true, although I couldn't have been the only one who saw this coming.
Still, this news puts a massive shit-eating grin on my face. All such regimes end the same way. And there won't be anywhere to run - in the USSR, people barely had any idea who the Nomenklatura were, while these parasites plaster their hooknosed mugs all over the media daily.
When the time is finally right, there are going to be a lot of surprised motherfuckers with their asses on thrones and their heads on the floor.

The Nazis created the EU you retard. They used front companies to set up the ECSC which grew into the EEC and eventually the EU.

GET THE HELL OFF POL, Alex Jonestein.

Fuck off shill, the CIA created the EU.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Committee_on_United_Europe

www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/pais/people/aldrich/publications/oss_cia_united_europe_eec_eu.pdf

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/1356047/Euro-federalists-financed-by-US-spy-chiefs.html

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/

At the top there it says politically incorrect. Well I'm politically incorrect as I reject political ideology, especially left-wing ideology like nazism, communism and cultural marxism, and go by science, facts and logic instead. the FACT is that the nazis created the EU and the communists/cultural marxists eventually took it over and it was going to become the EUSSR but the USSR fell before that plan could be completed. But they're still basically going for that eventually anyway.

Here's a better site for you to browse.

It says "politically incorrect," but what it really means is "National Socialist." It's like a codeword. Sorry for the confusion. If you don't like Hitler go away.

No thanks, you can keep it and keep fantasising about Hitler & Anne Frank threesomes.

Most "national socialists" are government agents, jews and retarded trolls. Which are you?

Please read this pic a thousand times slowly and think about it.

I never said anything like that. Although it's funny that there were black and arab Nazis and that the Nazis were allied with the imperial Japanese.

That umpa lumpa looks really unsetteled after this horrific discovery.

"B-b-brother?!"

Not that you even deserve this, but I'm going to correct a flaw in your thinking. You are majorly mistaken to call National Socialism a left-wing ideology. You do not understand National Socialism (perhaps the socialist part is confusing you- it doesn't mean what you think it means).

National Socialism was and is a right-wing, conservative movement which was opposed to Communism and Globalism. National Socialism is a political ideology based upon the very science, facts, and logic you falsely claim to go by. All the National Socialists were long dead by the time the EU was created. The EU was created by the Jews who defeated the National Socialists. The National Socialists were the last European patriots resisting the New World Order.

im catholic you two are protestant makes sense now

they're not even trying to hide the fact they're trying to control white people and drive them to extinction.

Your post is full of LOL! I originally typed a hell of a lot more but my browser crashed and I can't be bothered to type it all out again. I'll just say that political ideology is cancer and its funy seeing you all butthurt and in denial that the EU was created by the Nazis.

The EU is a kike mafia, this much we know. If we want to try steering the ship in the right direction, Holla Forums can direct their memes towards Brexit.

Get into british news. The memes, bruv!

The internation banking system will take a hit, and might even topple over, with the economy being kept in suspended animation by China.

Well, what I summarized are the beliefs of this board. So now you know exactly HOW we are politically incorrect. We believe Hitler was right. If you don't agree you should go somewhere else.

4th guy looks like he would become a dark souls boss

i'm not racist at all, but if this is happening I'm going to be ultra racist

I love how these days if you say "I'm a nationalist" or "I'm a patriot" you're instantly looked down upon as some retard.

The days when loving your country, or your peoples becomes something to be ashamed of are the days when your country becomes ripe for invasion.

The board says Holla Forums not /nazi/. I'm going to be truly politically correct, but you can go ahead and worship a left-wing Charlie Chaplin cosplayer and his faggy ideology if you want. I'll continue to be right by using science facts and logic and ammending my views if any are proven wrong by those things.

How does it feel to know that no matter which one is right, Catholicism or Protestantism, either way, when you die, you will instantly enter into fiery torment? Either you will go to hell if Protestantism is right, or to Purgatory if Catholicism is right.

But either way, as a Catholic, when you die, you are going to be tormented in fire. How does it feel?

I mean really, how does it feel to know that there is a 100% certainty that you will be in agonizing pain right after you die, for who knows how long?

Not necessarily, I'm not free from the punishments for wrong think, but I don't care and only in that strict sense I'm free.

I think Holla Forums or /fedora/ would be more to your liking.

HEIL HITLER

Oops, that was a bad slip up, lol! That's meant to say "I'm going to be truly politically INcorrect"

Isn't the fedora thing for atheists? I'm not an atheist.

I couldn't have said it any better
nicely said user

Watch out, you'll offend the Papist with boobies!

It's all fun and well to challenge the status quo, and the status quo always needs some flak, but the status quo isn't always retarded. Sometimes the status quo is consistent, inherently consistent with reality and facts. This is rarely so, but it can happen and you must consider this possibility. If we were all racist as fuck being politically incorrect would be being a libcuck, would it not? There's no need to be intentionally contrarian simply for the sake of being a devil's advocate. Consider a point of view in correlation with facts, not whether it's PC or not PC.

That's basically what I said but longer. Apart from the politically incorrect bit. Political correctness is just another word for cultural marxism, it doesn't matter if some things in whatever political ideology are correct as they should just be labelled correct not politically correct.

A large portion of the population ARE braindead.

You're right though - it will awaken some.

Both are thralls to the Demiurg, so it doesn't even matter

We 1984 now goys

Good luck EU.
You will need it.

So what? That's just the expected and pre-destined outcome to european cuckolds that gave up their arms. Those in European Union deserve all the shit that is coming to them.

No, I'm saying that such dichotomies are pointless and that a fixation on political incorrectness will lead only to contrarian views that aren't always consistent with reality, regardless of whether they are presently. Facts don't care about majority opinion, political incorrectness and it's opposite do.

Two comments.

1. We need to spread stories like this one in Britain. Any anons there, try to get your local news outlets to run this story by sending it in, and talk to people around you (especially Remain supporters) about it. If they don't like diversity, use the standard angle that this is enforced diversity. If they do like diversity, use the 'they want to force you to watch other shows on Netflix' angle.

2. This stuff about Catholicism is an attempted derail. Pay no attention to it and keep talking about the EU.

are they really trying to call satire hate speech?

Yeah…. how far are they gonna go with that?
Oh thats right, nowhere

You underestimate the level of passivity and complacency of the modern European man. We have become too comfortable, too fat and too safe in our lives to be roused to quick action.
People grab guns and take to the streets when they no longer have anything to lose. Revolutions, real revolutions, were initiated by people who did not know what their families would eat tomorrow or whether they would even be alive.
As long as your typical Hans, Pierre, Bob and Sven have cosy homes to come back to, entertaining TV shows to watch, video games to play and alcohol to make them forget the slow horror accompanying their daily lives, they will never rise up.

Using science facts and logic IS political correctness. It's not about being contrarian, it's about rejecting political ideology. It just so happens that a lot of left-wing views are wrong which is why it's correct to go against them.

So you think racemixing is logical?

Strongly seconded on both points.

I have been tweeting it to youtubers left and right. I can't bring myself to make a kikebook account so I leave that to braver individuals.

2. The religious debate has no place here. Filter it and stay on topic.

Also , check out this thread:
It's about Custodela, a new anti-EU, anti-immigration movement that has just started.

Butthurt, failing 'elite' on genocide watch

Valhalla on Earth soon

Are you in the USA? If so then have you led a constitutionally protected militia against your corrupt government yet?

No need to rise up. Spread propaganda, have debates, and VOTE.

Get involved in political movements.

That is all you need to do, not guns in the streets. Simply state the facts, spread them around and vote against the current tide of insanity.

That's meant to say political incorectness. Either Holla Forums is eating some of my letters or I'm just too tired and fucked up somehow. /

Literally all of my wew lads

Remind me, how well did that work for Austria a couple of days ago?
You are either very naive or really stupid if you think that the (((elites))) running the EU will ever let the common man choose his own leaders. The claws have been sunk in too deep to be gently pried open. They need to be torn out before the victim dies of blood loss.

Once our view was to become popular enough to be Politically correct than the political incorrectness would no longer be logical and consistent with facts/reality. The dichotomy is ultimately moot.

They don't need to since they are ruling over people with a slave mentality.

I don't see where the GDR citizen were starving to dead.
While i agree with your point, there is just so much people will take until they snap.
Also the people are not so divided when it comes to TTIP and EU. Everyone hates it.

Don't be a defeatist shill please. Just because they jewed us over on the first round, doesn't mean we should give up and start rioting violently.

We aren't chimps so stop fantasizing about RWDS .

Did people in Soviet Union snap? No they did not. Did people in China snap? No they did not.

People do not snap, they obey, even if it will mean certain death to them and their families.

You really must be a special kind of idiot if you expect you can get out from EU by voting. Did countries get out of Soviet Union by voting?

What part of "political correctness is another term for cultural marxism" don't you understand? When a government actually says and does thing that are correct then they're just correct, there's no need to call it political correctness.

GDR citizens were driven to the brink of mass psychosis by Stasi spying and gaslighting. It was a population thoroughly consumed by paranoia and confusion, kept in check only through fear of reprisal.
Besides, reunification of Germany was part of the EU project. USSR was no longer part of the bigger picture and the (((elites))) needed a new setup for their one-world government.

And this was going to be such a nice day.

So?
Germans did and most of those people are still alive.

They didn't get out by voting but they also didn't get out through revolution.

The Union economically collapsed.

Reunification of Germany was sanctioned by the higher-ups. It was not a spontaneous uprising. See

Did people in Eastern Europe snap against communism, yes.

Did Romania undergo the most bloody revolution of all Soviet states back in 89? Yes.

But the reason the USSR collapsed wasn't revolution, it was economy.

Voting is useless goyim. Don't do it. Chimp out instead.

Comparing the world of today with former Soviet countries is idiotic. Their power was largely in keeping the citizen ignorant and quenching any revolutionary thought at its birth via the KGB or in Romania through the Securitate.

In the age of internet, movements can coalesce easily. Information can be spread freely, discussions can be had between opposing views.

Stop trying to cause chimpouts which ultimately accomplish nothing.

Must be why Holla Forums is the accepted narrative right now.

I think you're underestimating the wilful ignorance of people as long as they are allowed to feel "nice" and "not racist".

This is the premise of self-censorship; to fold you in on yourself like a sheet of paper, until you are no more than an unrecognisable ball of paste. The unending cascade of lucifer's web consumes all. We are stranded in this electromagnetic distortion, defined by self, the final paradox of the reflection. They did it all, and they would do it all again. They are eternal.

Daily reminder: The heart is trying to expel the blood, but the body keeps it.

There is a rising sentiment of anti-EU going on right now across Europe.

There is also a rising anti-mudslimes and anti-immigration sentiment.

Both of these are reflected in the successes of right wing parties in the last year and a half.

So yes Holla Forums is slowly becoming the accepted narrative.

Also why Trump is winning.

The > "nice" and "not racist". thing is tied to political correctness which is now fading as evidenced by the same things I've mentioned before.

Let us meme the "EU"'s separation.

(check'ed) Archive what you can. Anyone have "Jews fear the samurai" and rest of this guy?

why do they always censor the names

Please tell me about the millions of White woman who get raped by niggers in America and how you are unable to stop it.

well i agree with one thing, ban children from the internet, they just make shit worse for every one else.

They are delusional, they truly believe that removing content that they don't like will stop it from spreading like if it were the 1900s still.

Magna Carta is a better bill of rights, it's just so old that the peoples don't defend it anymore, most probably don't realise it still applies.

ok?
kek.
Burger detected.

Grüße aus Deutschland.

Holy shit do you really believe anyone is going to pay any mind to you? You're beyond absurd. Just go back to wherever you came before don't even pretend like you're actually someone that comes here or truly gives a fuck.

I'd rather watch a History channel documentary about George Washington being associated with green aliens from the forest than act as if you aren't really this stupid.

We'll elect Trump, then we're coming for you.

Stay strong Europa.

That's the precise opposite of what we want!
Just get your 40.00 occupational troops and nukes home

Nothings a proxy can't circumvent.
Hitler's speech on youtube are banned in france btw. It's been a while.

i can't wait for this lumberjack fad to die and all these faggots start dressing like sailors. you know good and goddamn well everyone who dresses like this has a nautical star tattoo anyway.

Your military would end up being used against the nationalists in Europe.

What's with you Americans and your hero complex?

Holy shit you are retarded and know nothing about china.

Demoralization shill?

You can keep your nation (we'll take the troops and nukes home after we remove Kebab) but Europe is going to need help to remove the Globalist Marxist snakes in power and the hoards of Africa and Arabia they've unleashed on you. Your armies are weak and underfunded and full of cucks. Your citizenry has few arms and are even more cucked. I don't say this to be insulting, America has it's own problems and we are cucked in a lot of ways as well but weapons and fighting spirit isn't one of them. In times like these we who would preserve the white race and promote nationalism must stick together and help each other when we can, not shun each other for past mistakes.

We are allies, not enemies.

Unfortunately we still subjugate you through NATO. Hopefully Trump will fix that. Sorry Eurobros.

See?
You can't even conceive of people not wanting your "help".
If anyone is demoralizing, it's you

How is this not concerned shilling?

Why would you not want help when we are allies in the same fight?

Why should I exchange one set of foreigners for an other?

We are not foreigners.

We are English.
We are French.
We are German.
We are Polish.
We are Dutch.

We of Western European descent are in a fight for our very existence. It matters not where you were born. Blood is thicker. Trust in us.

I am not saying embrace every American cuck.
Many are beyond redemption.
But by and large America is still a white nation.

If you see us as foreigners I think you need to brush up on exactly who you are fighting and why.

Tip: a nigger born in Africa is the same as a nigger born in America is the same as a nigger born in Europe.

this won't work for them

What part of "Isolationism", and "America First" do you not understand?

Europeans want to be free of kikes, commies and capitalists

I don't think our military or anything relatable would be the actual ones to do it, but I would be willing to spill my blood along side you. I don't awe myself with the prospect of heroism, it's just a duty and one that Europeans deserve after what our country has done to turn against Western civilization.

What's point of this "big stronk european don't need no individual friend because american" shit? Have you forgotten what site you're on?
Basically what user says

Yeah I don't actually expect that to happen but it would be nice if it did. I suppose it all depends on who gets elected here but the sooner we remove ourselves from Europe the better. World occupation has gone on far enough.

I will not leave Europe to fester under the same sickness that has crippled America.

It is the homeland of our people user.
We can't abandon them.

W-we Lithuanian too..?

Our interests are common. Removing the kike menace is a benefit to both of us along with removing kebab. As long as America helps and doesn't "help" to me it is ok. Although no ameribro there is actual infastructure for RWDS militia and uncucked military in some EU countries ( mainly the Slavic ones and even Greece ). Expect the Balkans and olivebros to pull their own weight except Bosnia , Albania , Croatia ( these 3 being kebab nests ) and the isle of Cyprus ( Small and half occupied by a pseudostate from the accursed Turkroaches , the rest half off it is ok but too small to do anything ). Of course there is cucking going on in the main cities + the gov but the people are organizing already for an armed nationalistic revolt. Also to the other guy, if you are from Germany , England , France , Sweden , i don't see how you are going to do this without our and burgerbros help. You realise that millions and millions must be removed and hunted down. As you can see they are cutting the bridges of communication , so, we don't really have much of a choice. We are gonna need to strike , strike hard , strike fast , and stay vigilant.

t. golden dawn greekbro

In your effort to become all, you became neither.
You are American, and you will never be European.
Do what's best for your nation, and leave us to do what's best for ours.

I think most of you are confusing our unrealistic yet heart-felt ideals of fighting along side you in the final struggle but not giving a more tangible statement.

Come one. It is not like the army has to do a thing. Trump will probably talk a little about it and behind closed doors he will cut the ties of the European "elite" with the previous establishment in America and start telling him how to behave. So the person telling European sellouts what to do is just going to change. With that chances are European will start electing different people too.

Pay debnts

I expected more from you.

That pretty much goes against everything Donald has said about Europe, since he wants America to become a guarded heaven, with focus entirely on the southern and northern borders.

Just as America lifted itself out of this bullshit, so must you. No training wheels.

It's not like my pension funds were pawned of to pay to save your banks or anything.
Oh wait, they were, and are fucking gone

Excuse me but my parents came here in the mid-1900s, you can be as stubborn as you want but pretending Europe isn't in need of serious assistance is absurd. Everything about Europe is facing potential eradication and regardless if you think Americans are mutts from hundreds of years of mixing around it's our ancestral duty to die for you at LEAST on an individual level.

I'm not talking about all of h'white MURICA dying for you, I am talking about the only ones here that matter.

It doesn't matter who we are, all that matters is what we're going to do.

I can go home after that if you fucking like.

I agree, when I said world I should have implied the civilized world.

Good. Now you don't get to rest. The struggle doesn't end until victory.

This is true, there are pockets of resistance and and I meant no offense.

If anything I would love to shake hands with the Sons of Odin.
Point is I want to see European nations restored to a state of self governance.
If it can be done by Europeans alone, great!
If not, America is ready to help.

I don't want to be anything I'm not.
I want to see England and Poland and Germany and all the others realize independence again.
When that is achieved I want to go back to America and mind our own affairs.

But I will not, I repeat, I will not leave Europe to die when we could have done something to save it.

What people forget is that Trump is not alone. Just like there is a club for the globalists that have been dominating the conversation for a while now (for example the Council on foreign relations, the Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission) there are people behind Trump too. Again he doesn't have to do involve the army or anything like that. A lot of stuff will happen behind closed doors that will start making a big differences outside too.

Wait so Europe is a nation in and of it's self?
Huh. Then why are you so against the EU?

How about you answer this question user.

If we Americans extend our hand will you take it or slap it away?

You "helped" Britain during WW1 and 2, and effectively turned it into a vassal state through debt.
I can do without that kind of "help"

Volunteer legions would be nice though like the Condor Legion

Where the fuck did you get that? You are intentionally twisting his words, you nationless shit.

Sins of the past user.
We all have them.

Why don't you answer the question?

That I can agree on.

Sure, everyone who doesn't want to give your hwite brothers a pretext to continue to occupy us is a jew

Found the problem everyone.

I'm not even implying that, I'm outright stating it.
The individual American might have the noblest of intentions, but your Zog government is going to twist it to suit their agenda

You're ignoring the premise of: when we elect Trump and sort our shit out, THEN we come to help.

To the Americans in this thread who want to help Europe, there is one major way in which you guys can help.

Make sure the US (((Gov))) doesn't intervene once the clean up starts. The very last thing we need is a Serbia style intervention. Just leave us alone and let us do our thing.

Making any sort of alliance with the outside world would only lead to the same bastard group of leaders that we have now.

If there is to be a club of nations, he would want America to be the leaders of it, and nobody else. Utter National-Supremacy. That's the dream.

Sure, you elect Trump and everything is going to be magically competently different and fine.

Are you ignoring that he WANTS to pull out of Europe?
He wants to adopt a non interventionist approach, why do you think he'll send your doughboys over to die?

well fuck them, even if they get their shit sorted they aren't going to be the ones coming over to help.

Assuming you're Deutsch, all I can say is I hope we remove our bases and installations from your land. This future is going to be a close call.

You mustn't be listening to many of his speeches.

From EU and Germany to NATO and America, I think alliances like that are far too complex for what they're supposed to entail.

Although I had nothing to do with that I don't know why you added me in there, I was talking about making sure we stay out of Europe but maintain the belief that supporting each other in other ways is necessary. Obviously that's a convoluted statement with our current governments across the map but I digress; fuck this gay earth and all the faggots that run it

No one is talking about sending an army.
This isn't a battle fought with armies.
I want regular Americans to come, preferably armed, to Europe.
Keep the people in power in check and honest until you can break out of the EU peacefully and elect real leaders that have your nations interest at heart.

In no way does that violate a non interventionist strategy or America First policy on the part of the United States government.

Wait a minute. An old vassal state that rebelled, then grew to greatness, decided to fuck over their former overlords? Though I will admit we did not manage it well.

Yanks and Limeys will be bantering and fucking each other over for the next 200+ years. It'd be like asking the Scots to stop berating the English. It's part of our national character.

Well if I have no nation because I have no direct and pure blood ties to a singular nation BTW my family came in the first wave to PA, Germany wasn't even a nation back then, neither was the US, so I'd guess me and the Germanbros are about even.. You "Europeans" do not either.

My home is America, I've live in a dozen of her States, seen the awe inspiring majesty of the sun rising and setting from the eastern border of the Rockies, the insane roadways of Cali, the lake effect of Erie in the winter's dusk is quite Erry, and the springs of Steamboat springs smell of freshly rotted eggs, and yet feels absolutely divine.

My People bear the names of the entirety of Europe, from the Emerald Isle, to the Fjords of Sweden YES!, from deep within the Black Forest, or even the better known Sherwood Forest. And we bear these names, Smith, Schmidt, De Paul, O'Malley, MacFoster, Fletcher, Reinhardt, and many others, with pride.

Behold Europe! Your history was Our history. Your Culture was Our Culture. Your blood, Ours. Your Laws as well. Our ways of Thinking descended from Yours.

We Americans are your children. Bastard children we may be. But no one in the world could miss the family resemblance.

That's genuine terrorism, user. Global manipulation, at that.

If you want RWDS, then you've got to make them yourselves, and not import them from a better country.

The USA is already used to spread the influence of the globalists as I said it would just be a change of power. And think of the people behind Trump as having the ideas he is preaching. It won't be about creating more EUs and NATOs and bullshits. It will be about fair sportsmanship between countries and their leaders. When Trump is saying he doesn't hate anyone he means. And sure he doesn't like the globalists, but all he wants is for America to have control over America, no one else to tell it what to do, but is not hateful about it. The rest of the people and hopefully in the best possible results future leaders of European countries will be very much the same. They blame them for being hateful, but this could not be further than the true. Like good businessmen they would just shake hands and figure out things. Trump will look after the interests of the USA, the other side for another country and together they will get to a fair deal. It is all about real men sportsmanship. The only way we would stay in some sort of an alliance would most like be a military one. America, Europe, Russia and Japan would be healthy competitors in economic sense, but allies in arms when the times call for it. That is basically it. That is the ideal of Trump and of many other people before the globalists took over.

Yes bro i understand that.

A brief history lesson. When we revolted against the Turks back in 1821 and after some years we managed to reclaim the first land that we could call a greek sovereign state , came the Anglos , the French and the Russians. Now said people grabbed land , interests and got positions in our government. At first they were welcome because they helped against the Turkish Menace. Along with them though they ceased control both of our governments and our economics. So they gave basically loans that had huge interest and that we could never payback. Skip to 1927 the Greek Central Bank is founded along with a debt of 9 million sterlin pounds which also had a huge interest. Said Central Banks you can imagine them as the Federal Reserve. Then WW2 came and we would even join the axis or remain completely neutral if not for Mussolini invading ( Ioannis Metaxas actually agreed to a lot of his sentiments and was (((mysteriously murdered))) a bit after in 1941). Although we fought we still got the shitty end of the stick again ( along with that , uncle Dolphy took everything from our national treasury in the form of "loan" signed by his own economic minister ). So basically after WW2 we were left with people starving and dying from starvation , in the verge of a civil war , tons of villages and ifastracture totally destroyed and that led to… more debts with more interest on them. There was a bright breathing with a dictatorship which was strict but was working , but after that the government got completely owned by kikes and kept bouncing between cuckservative and socialist families. Shit got worse every time. Shit started hitting the fan completely when (((Kostas Semitis))) faked documents of our current economic state with help of his (((friends))) and throwed us into the EU (that basically was like a nail in the coffin). You think all this started on 2008 but it goes way way fucking back.

Perhaps I'm misguided, but I think some here are forgetting the 14 words.

I'll say no more.
The time is not yet come anyways.
Perhaps Europe will not need America's help, though freely offered, to rid itself of it's chains and rise again to greatness.

Believe me brothers when I say that is my sincerest wish.

Spotted the kike

Shameless self promotion - vid related is a short 40 minute doco on the EU I made a couple months ago, I've posted it in a Brit/pol/ thread before but I thought I'd post again here. Pls share it round if you think it's good enough.
I'm working on making a normie-friendly 2-5 minutes max. video including these 'hate speech' laws, the 'European Stability Mechanism' laws, the implications of TTIP, possibly Juncker's recent comments on blocking 'far-right' parties ('possibly' because of appeal to normies), plus a bunch of the more hard-hitting quotes and footage from vid related, and elsewhere.
Hopefully that'll come in handy in these weeks leading up to the British referendum.

Also if we are to apply the same jewish interest rates that have been shlonging us for years on end now to the "loan" you got and never came back , Germany owes lot more to Greece than we owe you or the EU. And no worries with the right nationalistic leadership we are gonna claim it since Germany is now basically the Jews now that Dolphy is dead and his body is turning in his grave for the current Germany. Of course you don't know all this. A hit against Germany now is a hit against the kikes. We of course are ok with German people, the non cucked ones. What we are not ok is (((Germany))) and the (((EU))). You got to understand we have common enemies. And history can benefit us both. You think the money our (((government))) took each time goes to the people ? The money goes to bail the central bank and the banks. People here are angry and bussinesses are closing one after the other and you are saying pay debts, spouting the same narrative that was forged in its entirety by kikes. So next time you think about saying pay debts think about all this all over again.

Those eyes look about ready to fall out.

That face looks like it needs a good punching

Good question.

Actually, a search engine that doesn't bend the knee to German/EU mandate would be preferable, especially one in a country that doesn't possess hate speech laws.

I'm not sure how difficult it is to code a web spider. Might have to get /g/ involved.

No, my dear spawn of enlil, that's not terrorism, it is J U S T I C E. It is a facet of the one divine truth, which is on the highest dimension of power and thus incorruptable by any means let alone the pathetic attempts of such low and soulless beings as you and your ilk. It is amusing to bear witness to the hubris that would drive one to attempt such foolish things.
My recommendation to you and your fraternity: Start working on making your peace with the despicable life that you have led on this Earth, as Ammit is coming quickly for you.

While we are talking about censorship the number of videos on youtube where pro-Trump comments are hidden is amazing. You usually have to press at least once "Show More" to actually get to the most thumbs upped posts that tend to also be pro-Trump. You would think redditords might notice this problem in the system and have some doubt about what is happening.

because they're fucking soft and sweet and don't want to hurt anyone's feelings

what ?

It's not the time to vote anymore, they will fucking rig elections until they manage to ban all right-wing parties in a few months. It's time to unite and fight back at this point. The EU is becoming a tyrannical communist state and fast.

Guess they're not even willing to wait anymore. They're going to go full commie right in front of everyone else if they have to.

Putin's clique used the same argument to censor internet, so yeah: it's time for tor.

That's truth :^)

i'm so sorry, eurobros. i want to believe brexit will start you guys on the path to being treated like adults again, but i have a feeling it'll be a (((very close loss))) like how the austrian elections turned out. still, i hope seeing a large enough turnout will motivate more people to start going against the eu, in one way or another

It is amazing how many people are clamming to be anti-Marxists but still fail to realize how the European Union not only takes away the sovereignty of the countries, but also keeps on making itself bigger and bigger taking away more and more freedoms. In fact some even think the EU is a good guy that stops the local governments from doing this or that. While of course from time to time it might stop something bad it is just a sand in your eyes for all the horrible shit it does to countries.

Fucking hell guys, yuropoor here. What are we going to do ? I don't want to be v&.

is it time to start our own Anti Earth-Union Group to take down these Titans?

If you get jailed or anything turn yourself into a martyr. Don't say anything too outrages for the masses, just talk about the corruption of the system in front of them. Become a symbol of freedom in your country.

I won't be jailed without a fight. If they try I will go full 1488 and send nice pics to Holla Forums.

No, he said that some of the illegals that are coming into the U.S. unvetted are rapists & murderers, and he was absolutely correct.

Not going to help.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/oven/

And stay there.

So what do you propose ? If I'm jailed even without fighting the masses will applaud the ebil nationalist being send in jail.

And whithout forgetting jails are full of ahmed and tyrone here.

What is sarcasm? You should've checked my pic before making such accusations.

Canada is part of the EU, idiot.

Get as much as time as you can with the media, even if it is just in front of a court or something. Make your family do all they can do to get you air time. Talk about freedom of speech and the exploitation of the state in any moment you have with the media. Get stuff online through your family and friends. Don't justify their actions. Never acknowledge their accusations. Blame your country's politicians and the EU don't give them a bigger picture, it will be impossible for people to see anyway at this stage. If you have to excuse certain things with being and edgy memer that just wants to prove how corrupt the government is. Tell to people to wake up and get their freedom back.

CAN'T WAKE UP

As a great and blessed disciple once said
"God made the jew to test man, are we man enough to pass the test?"
Now, for you yourself, I ask that do some in-depth reasearch as to who exactly in reality ``g-d / ``yahweh / ``the lord of the word / ``allah (among others) really physically is. He is not dead, he is very much alive, and has been very much in control, and at the current time he is actually very near physically to us now, all the while knowing full well that all his carefully crafted many vestiges of his power and control over man are en route to dissolving, being proven to be falsehood and lies to subjugate mankind, to which mankind will be none too happy about! The real puppeteer holding the strings behind the ashkenazi, african, and (((certain))) arab

(however, at the minimum, nowhere near a totality of their geneologies though. It seems so far that ishlam was either subverted or made to subvert those of the area who weren't of enlil's domain of control or design. I am still uncertain of which it is yet, but WHETHER OR NOT the matter of ishlam is either or, depends entirely on inanna/ishtar/astarte/isis herself at this point as they are supposed to have been her people. But, you have to understand her relation to both enlil and his rival, and when you know that, even though enlil is her in her near paternal lineage, all of the history points to this deeply counter-intuitive duality where ``He doesn't support her, she doesn't support ``Him, but she supports his rival and his rival supports her, time and again in many different situations that have happened over all this time. Especially when you take into account the past events that have in fact happened, something like ``The source of all daddy issues enlil uses all his subverions on the subjects of his, what is painted in peer-reviewed history descriptions, as the archetypal spoiled rebel princess descendant. This is where the meme as it is known originates, and why it has pervaded and reverberated throughout ``His time in ``His media and those who live out the role in emulation of the meme. Also of importance to note is how the most rabid violent insane group of ``arabs conveniently takes on one of her names in the enlil-controlled media: ISIS. These are just a few examples of a myriad of other factors. Until she faces me herself and speaks to me of it, and other things, though, I will not be able to know for certain my own self. And that is even though I suppose I should know, but there are just too many other things I am doing at the same time to dedicate to forming the proof, I would rather she made it easier for me, but maybe the point is to have faith in her. The question on my mind, is that given the circumstances that I have not spoken on, does she have faith in me?)

peoples, as well as having been responsible for creating them, but only them. The rest were not of his design, and his hatred towards, and (thwarted) attempts to eradicate them at all turns (diluting their genes is also one of those attempts, mind you) reflects that.

The time has been here for a while now, however there is a lag in all things, and since this involves a lot of different factors going on simultaneously among many individuals, the net delay becomes more than substantial. No matter the delay due to the functions of the myriad systems involved, the fruit of the seed of truth is unstoppable no matter what.
"The time" is always merely a matter of when everyone finally arrives at it. This arrival a gradual and non-linear process.

Thanks for the advice, I wish I could get the fuck out of here to America. This land is full of cucks who don't even care.

Interesting stuff. Gonna get right to it bro. Not gonna ask for spoonfeed and i am gonna jewgle alot but can you point me towards a book or something to begin with ?

Good luck user!

youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE
Is a good introduction that should start to fire off some internal signals. I want you to pay attention to the date of the video's publishing online and the date of the man's death. Back in 1999 when he was presenting this and it was ignored because proto-internet and ``The times'''' he was able to continue, but later on this speech would cost him his life. These takings of lives to try to suppress the truth is how enlil and his followers operate.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU
This is a very astute study of the artifacts placed on the surface of the Earth that aren't producible by modern human technologies, that are very ancient. It was posted in another thread not too long ago but this should also sound off alarms within you that are strong because of their resonnance with the truth.

From there, you should be able to follow all the leads in order to tie up a lot of the loose ends.

thanks for making OC, user. I'll give it a watch later

Thank you.

You are defeatist scum, stop living on your knees.

We are going to take back our homeland, we are going to exonerate our women, and we are going to remove the kebab.

The world is against us because it trembles in fear of us. Take arms and stand up, brother. The road to our future will start with the streets running red with the blood of our enemies.

Victory is ours.

you can't make this shit up ahahahah

fucking Strasserists

It won't be, for long.
Take my advice, user. Do it yourself, with honour, and not with daddy's hand.

Oy vey, they don't take their daily dose of propaganda anymore! We must make sure that they will get their dose online, no matter what!

>>>/furry/

nah they already failed that.

O how verily, thee of the errony, that Kek is croaking at your jest!

Were you actually making any real, physical attempts at advertising his campaign, or were you just crushing mint leaves at an alter, and seriously praying for him?

First of all (checked).

Second of all, you sir have done an incredible fucking job. MASSIVELY UNDERRATED POST.

Make a separate thread for it for fucks sake if you haven't already.

A tip if I may - please use citations for all the quotes you use, in the description.

Still watching it, but don't make it 2-5 mins max. Make it about 10 mins including all the new information since March.

But I'd still make a separate thread for this one and if you need help from Holla Forums for the new one I'm sure many would chip in.

"protect minors from content that may impair their mental development"

I'm pretty sure that's most of youtube…

This is a bitter-sweet development. On one hand it'll give cucked governments even more leverage to bring the hammer down on their poor native
People, but on the other hand it'll truly embolden nationalists, amd countries like Poland amd Hungary that will doubtless take a stand against it, will look even more like pillars of STENGTH and virtuosity against these genocidal faggots.

This'll also really expose the globalists, they're panicking and revealing how craven they are against strong resolute opposition. Nationalists and pro-whites need to shine a bright, unending spotlight on new laws like this, and always be interrogating the enemy on it. Never let up.

Great stuff!

Oh? So that is what this is about? I see then.
No. I never made any `real' `physical' `attempts' at `advertising' his campaign. In all quite honesty (and as I was going to post in the past, but alas), I never anticipated, expected, demanded, communicated, or anything to the Golden Haired Don about taking up this mantle that he has. It was entirely unexpected to my waking Self. However…it comes not long after my descent and resurgence to and from the bottom of the abyss, where I retrieved an item that is in my posession. It would seem what it took and myself arent all that came back up out. It was not like as if I was focusing on anything behind me in the slightest on my way out. The weird part is, him taking this upon himself has largey relegated the use of this prize to the back burner to see how things play out. Potentially, he may have saved all of humanity by preventing me from unleashing the power of my wield.

Of course, his rise is built upon the efforts of you all, as you know. But gee then, one has to wonder, how this all happened? How did a bunch of basement dweling neckbeards, the discarded salt of the earth, the ever derided, the ever marginalied, the outlandish ones, emerge from their humble hovel of an indonesian pottery forum to come to such prominent and baffing influence?

What power could be behind them? It defies all known `logic'. Surely this must be the `end times'. Surely, this is a reason for massive panic from across the spctrum, the control is losing its control, in a way that was not planned and agreed upon. Something has gone wrong. Something has been created and unleashed. Who knows what other equally if not more dangerous creations to the hegemony of the control are lurking in the shadows? Who is even the producer of these things? It sure must be someone mysterious!

Bookmarked for later watch, thanks.

Then you never contributed anything to his campaign, and cannot prove you have. That makes you neutral scum, unless you dropped the doobie, and at the very least voted, meaning you'll be spared, at the bare minimum.

Quit being a leech, get a job, and above all, vote for him in the fucking general. Thank you.

The beautiful part of it all is the fact that I have never had to, thoughout the entire time (at least, since his announcing it. Before that, however…) had to lift a finger or do any of the things I had done in the past to `channel out the canal', so to speak. It was refreshing to see something like this come up without me having to tend to it. These facts inspired a new awakening within me. A bright, sudden, shining ray of hope as I had just become resignated to descend all into the eternal darkness, an admission to the apparent failure of the human.

Ok I just finished watching it and I have goosebumps.

That fucking finale - the Ode To Joy part with the mash of "Enrichement" … seriously. Got fucking goosebumps.

Holla Forumstards, go to the video, and in the description the guy broke down the video in sections. The video is long, almost 40 min, but just click that last link (which brings you directly to the Ode To Joy part) and bask in it.

I fucking salute you.

Except you did, you lazy piece of shit, and the fact you didn't do so much as wear a hat in public means you are fucking w o r t h l e s s.

Make yourself something of worth, before President Trump puts your ass in a camp, and you have to score good boy points to get the fuck out of there, so your ass doesn't get slammed in the bunks.

You realize I know full well the entirety of the irony of your statement, made in disparagate attempt at discouraging me, right?
You realize I know that you yourself are actually a ashkenazi shill trying to employ simple and obvious tactic of divide and conquer by posing as a non-jew, one of the man of the people, right?
Would you like to know how I know?

Telling you to get off your ass and show your support isn't "divide and conquer".

Support Donald J. Trump for president, you lax motherfucker. Every thought fucking counts.

kek

I love how he's bullying Sadman Khan, cheers Burgbro

t. Britbong

I'm scared if something happens and shillary wins.

wew lad, just wew

I do not have to show anything.
Not by any mortal's decree by the least.
My strength is in not showing.
My strength is in being hidden.
My strength is in being unknown.
My strength is in being unexpected.
My strength is in being unanticipated.
My strength is in being unacknowledged.
My strength is in being unrecognized.
My strength is in being unprompted.
My strength is in being unwavering.
My strength is in being unrelenting.
My strength, is in being unstoppable.

I myself, do not have to ever do anything that I do not deem necessary, but thank you for your facetious concern, moshe. I will be sure to have Thoth make a footnote for you in the history books as a funny example of the hopeless kike shills at the closing of the dark times before the opening of the bright times.

It already is a dictactor-ship, i didn't elect the president of the EU. I as a member of the supposed alliance of european nations has no influence, not even an illusional one over what gets decided or not.

Fuck them! They will burn eventually.

Gotta feel bad for the average citizen living there, who just wanted to go about their day, and has to deal with this shit.

This is terrifying and I am not even European

I really feel sorry for Euros, I think they should get out while they still can

Nice try, shill

Look, I know you think acting like you're "the truth" qualifies as some sort of occupation, but it doesn't mean anything, at all.

Memes are culture, and you're not doing shit to effect it, in the slightest. Do something with your life that isn't acting like you're some kind of badass for sprinkling cinnamon on a pentagram, and get a life, like everyone else on Holla Forums has.

What am I shilling for?

I think he meant "get out of the European Union" my friend.

Anti-shills, probably. They call shill, first, so you can't call them shill, without breaking Tu Quoque.

What the fuck am I watching?

Shit potheads delude themselves themselves into believing makes them useful for anything by doing nothing. Fucking wastrels are >>>/oven/ worthy.

So this is how 1984 happens, a slow but neverending push for more laws and regulations that take away freedom for "security". Then of course the younger citizens grow up on these laws so they are used to it, and the government brings more laws until it has absolute control of how it wants things to go. Why the fuck did all the dystopian writers have to be the most realistic of the bunch?

He's a D&C shill attempting to cause strife between atheists and theists. Don't take the bait.

America First, but that does not mean ignore your allies. If they pay for their protection, they are going to get, but most policies are going to be helping America and not the rest of the world.

There we go. Some compensation, and then you'll get some help.

That's business, and it's exactly what we need more of, in these days of ideological domination. Ever heard of the term "tribute"?

NOT WHITE IS NOT EUROPEAN

Well, sounds like it's time to execute all these anti-white (((officials))) for treason.

The UN Wants To Censor The Entire Internet To Save Feminists’ Feelings

Gamergate is really about internet censorship.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/25/u-n-womens-group-calls-for-web-censorship/

No, we need to go full Casaval's Neo Zeon

Remove those whose souls are weighed down by gravity

The Jews are finally going to gain the same control over the internet that they have over other forms of mass communication. It has been years in the making, and I fear that they will succeed.

What do?

Keep exposing them until they shut the internet down. We have probably a year left.
Then kick these treasonous, Jewish neocons out of office.
The other hope is that alternative internet variations form. You can look up these decentralized products currently underway. The Jews are smart, but not smart enough to adapt to the highly intelligent programmers who make their inventions free (open source).

I pray to god.

I have told you faggots again and again to get into blockchain technology to escape the jew.
It's the future of a free internet.

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/akasha-project-unveils-decentralized-social-media-network-based-on-ethereum-and-ipfs-1462551273

It sure feels like it. I hope they get that nntp-chan thingy up and runnning, or figure out something else. I fear the day any encryption will be completely banned won't be far behind.

I dont know if the are doing this out of confidence or desperation but this is crap is fricked up my dudes

Television was traditionally how the power structure controlled public opinion. Only their curated news made it to your ears. Now that television viewing has been cut in half and declining rapidly, the elite are moving fast to consolidate the internet, and shut down this rapid flow of free information they can't control.

People still arent gonna into revolution as long as they have smartphones, drugs, and other wonderful comforts of the west. I give it 10-15 years before we can all ride through europe in doorless humvees with skulls on the hoods and .50cals on the roof killing leftists, muslims, and (((other people who happen to be in the area)))

Sure thing, Chaim

They are desperate. They crush all dissent from the white man while making his life worse by the minute. In the end something's got to give.

Violence is inevitable at this point. The politicians are past the point of no return. They've already done so much evil they know their heads will roll if they back down. To save themselves they will slam the lid shut on the frustration of white men, and the pressure will build until it just erupts.

it's becoming more and more apparent that we don't really have a voice, the whole country just does what the EU says is best

inb4 it gets mandatory for ISPs to block Holla Forums
at least for now we still get to pirate without a care or a need for a proxy…

kinda makes me wanna go to murrica but i don't wanna get shot/shanked by a random nigger who's after my wallet, go bankrupt cause of one operation and then get screamed at for being racist after i report the incident in the hospital.

Go to new hampshire, you can own guns and it's 99% white

High hopes and noble endeavors

Will shine with all the twinkling stars

We hold you next to us

The galaxy, so glorious

We'll build with all of our dreams

A new world that bravely gleams

Char is fighting for our prayers

Char is fighting for our prayers

westernspring.co.uk/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/

If you won't start the fire, who will?

They really sped up after the evalion drama.

All 'hate speech' means is telling someone you want to put Schlomo in the oven.
It will be interesting to see if this is used on the mudslimes who want to but both us and Schlomo in the oven.

I say, is someone corrupting the youth of Athens? I don't bloody think sharia law will stand for it!

Both anti-migrant nationalist parties in Italy (M5S and Northern League) called out this shit.
Combined they make 40% of Italian voters so I don't see this happening here.
Also Italian police wouldn't actually employ those things like they do with the rest of EU-imposed shitlaws.

It's time to break out of the (((EU))) and go back to individual relationship between countries.
Anything centralized always ends up being a kike-controlled good-goyimization lobby.

DUMPING FACTS ON ETHEREUM
ATTENTION! ETHEREUM IS NOT DECENTRALIZED, IT FOLLOWS SOME OF THE MOST STRICTLY CENTRALIZED GUIDELINES TO BLOCKCHAIN INTERACTION AND QUANTIFICATION OF VALUE

sauce:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethereum

THE SWISS BANKING CARTELS ALREADY CONTROL THE INFRASTRUCTURE FOR THIS BLOCKCHAIN YOU ARE WALKING INTO A TRAP

CO-FOUNDER (((JOSEPH LUBIN)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Lubin_(entrepreneur)

created his own blockchain stock exchange essentially in Canada

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ConsenSys

Ethereum is recognized by the (((Thiel Fellowship)))

thielfellowship.org/about/

foundersfund.com/team/peter-thiel/

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

What'd ya expect?

Sure, on the corporation side.
As an example, Google (jews) owns youtube and it's much easier to take down than applications on ethereum.

And even if Ethereum is controlled my point is NOT about Ethereum.

MY POINT IS YOU FAGGOTS GET INTO BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY.

Ginger jews, The worst kind.

This is accurate, imo. We see it in the US too, with the neocon RINOs and Dems basically having evolved the same platform, including open borders–not a fucking coincidence.

He looks like a gay vegan lumberjack who files taxes and enjoys backpacking.

your right. the last 10 years have shown us that europe would never allow itself to succumb to this sort of shit, ha ha ha my friend what is next? allowing millions of third world mudmen to invade her borders? haha no that is not likely to happen :^) i am sure that next you will also be the one telling me that the people of strong right wing europe sat back and just let it happen hahahoehahoehoahe!!!!

no sir that is truly an outrageous claim

Was it Argentina by any chance?

Oh thanks, that's what we need, millions of brown and black armed zogbots on our land.

This reads as "Prevent citizens from organizing against their genocide".

No thanks, i moved beyond the bluepill phase of cheering for kosher controlled opposition. Let the normies get on that Talmud Vision hype train.

Wow.

Well 1984 world in the book didn't happen overnight either.

It was a scary image to some but a guidebook for those who were vying for it already.

Funny, last I checked illegal immigrants weren't "citizens".

DELETE THIS AND NEVER POST THIS PICTURE AGAIN.

That's funny, because the fags in my country are desperately trying to keep a former top of pedophiles protected from scrutiny and legal repercussions.

It would've been funny if it weren't so sad; a bunch of pedophiles have been in charge of Justice and Security for decades. Making the law for others to obey while they themselves were the most evil degenerates.

Because as loud as they might scream that they're 'proud to be a cuck' they're really not that proud about it. Which isn't that unthinkable considering it's probably the most shameful and embarrassing thing in the entire existence of mankind.

Shitskin invaders are moving target practice, free of cost.

That's surprisingly lackluster and vague. I mean obviously it is, so they can sue, arrest, detain and fine for any reason. I say that in the sense that it goes against some other ideas.

I mean, fags talking about fucking each other in the ass? Transfags talking about cutting their dicks off? That passes as an "E for everyone" video on YouTube. But it would seem to me adults talking about hating the gender they're born with and talking about sucking cocks clearly impairs moral and mental development of kids. That's hate speech right there.

Opposing it doesn't mean you cannot use it to your advantage, until the frankly unlikely event that it would be pulled, which is precisely why we should abuse the fuck out of it because it's here to stay until Europe frees itself by sheer physical strength.

What a shitty time to be alive.

This can be read as: "Whites are not allowed to deprogram their children or raise them as their own".

so all the tranny shit gets deleted ?

Will we be able to stop this before we have to resort to armed resistance?

All right, we're all pissed, but what can we do right now?

Online petition? Spam this shit at EU right-wing youtubers?

Of course not, that is 'progressive' :^)

Organize armed resistance.

Oh wait, all the normie fuckers are 'anti-violence' or don't even know what the fuck is going on.

Soma : a dream-inducing drug. It deters bad feelings and brings calm and happiness.

Violent Passion Surrogate: Violent Passion Surrogate. Simulated passion, fear and rage, causing a flood of adrenaline.

Feely : a film that allows the audience to experience the same physical sensations as its characters

Freemartins: a female embryo injected with male sex-hormone to become neutral, sterile

Hypnopaedia: the sleep-teaching of moral and social conditioning

Sexophone: a fictional saxophone that creates sexual sensations

Synthetic-talking: the artificial production of human speech

Zippicamiknicks :a female undergarment that can be shucked by the single zipper to reveal the whole body

If it fails I'm leaving this sinking ship of an island

No Brexit=more Breivik!

MEME IT

t. doesn't like in the UK, France or Germany

I mean live in. Fug.

Coincidence?

I wonder who could be behind this post

Zion is shit. Long live the Federation!

Cheers lads, here's the thread I made for it

Great, thanks. I linked your piece in the Nigel thread user. Good quality work.

R vs. k

Story of the ages user.

Does this mean britpol will finally leave?

Can i have a batch?

It's almost as if you think jewish websites and services equal 'freedom'.

If a Brexit happens it means cuckpol might have a chance at uncucking itself.

I agree as a Yank. We may have declared ourselves free of Britannia, but an alliance with a Trump-led United States may lead to a rebirth of the Old Empire. Rule, Britannia! And God Bless America!

I can see it now. President Trump and a redpilled UK King, joining together to save the world. The motto of this alliance? Hail to the Chief and Long Live the King.

Fuck off with that kosher kike puppet.

It's another Bush hype.

Not sure if you all heard, but the EU is also forming is own army.
Its basically a country now.

Are you seriously going to ceompare chine opressing their citizens with the EU protecting minorities from hate speed, shitlord?

Like, literally?

It sure as fuck isn't.

Civil Warzone covers the load more accurately.

that fucking nose, that large forehead, those buldging eyes, and the red hair……… My jewdar is off the charts

I think I found a pic of his brother

this is why i support eugenics

Jesus Christ looks like he belongs in a Deus Ex game

Reading between the lines, this seems to be a move by the EU to silence it's critics, hate speech extended to criticism of the EU.

Ouch, and that close to quints! Would've been the undeniable truth if it weren't for that pesky last digit!

Magic is more real than what you shill for.

It's for your own good. A dog at the vets probably feels as you do, but the medicine is for its own good and quality of life.

I'm a Canadian and I have soviet era parents who came from behind the iron curtain. I can see firsthand how socialism has cucked them in many respects and instilled an arrogant sense of righteousness at the same time.

You don't need to explain the needle to the dog. But the dog does need the shot, sometimes.

pope n4 was the more ok in the group

male prostitutes is too propagandesque, you can get syphilis in any other part

LIVE STREAM ON THE REFERENDUM

youtu.be/SG0Kb-KvEy8

To make America great again in trade, policies, and nationalism would encourage european countries forced into EEC and EU to do the same. Trump's legacy would revitalize western culture everywhere. is a symbol for economic power and government restructuring, not literal war, because he's holding a AR-15.

Sargon of Akkad works for the cunts that are doing this. I'm sure he'll be just fine.

(((Controlling that Resistance))) is important lad.

Without YouTubers like Sargon, Crowder, Amazing Atheist roping people to prevent them from walking toward a true right wing our friends at the top would have a real problem on their hands.

It's time to spread MEGA. Make Europe Great Again. This needs to happen now more than ever.

They gave full control of their forces to the Titans, tried to appease Char, and flat out wouldn't try to stop the Zanscare empire. On top of that their MS tech is stolen from Zeon, the problem with Zeon was Zabis were fucking trash and used Zeon Zum Deikun's death to grab power (a death they orchestrated). By the time Degwin figures this out, we've got space Hitler firing a colony laser at Revil's fleet and also kills Degwin in the process

IIRC it was mixed in that some weren't told it was poison gas, with Cima's group being told it was knock out gas to pacify rioters, then again Titans takes the cake as they gassed a protest because "how dare they want to be free"

Neo Zeon of Casaval was true Zeon

Well we all knew it was coming and it is finally getting here. Obviously this all rests on enforcement, however in the long term this totally good for the nationalist cause.

Loads of leftist critiques of the Zionism and Israel will probably fall under this law, thus redpilling many leftist rather quickly.

I agree. It's fantastic. Is this a topic of discussion among Euro-normies right now? Or did it fly completely under the radar?

I dunno, I'm a Britisher without social media so I don't have a clue.

leme guess, they are calling any discussion about leaving the EU, "Hate Speech", right?

i would like to put this guy in a bootcamp and see if he can make it first. i used to be as weak and shrivelled as him at one point.

I find *this* counter-argument works for most normies

Holy fuck, it's over for them.

So if these laws tells that nothing bad or criticism towards EU must be used in any medium.
Does this mean that the BREXIT campaign can't tell or use any posters, TV talks or videos about leaving EU ?

They both run on estrogen.

Only underages are edgy zion retards, such as yourself.

"The Bible is filled with fairytales"
"Christianity is a vicious religion with a murderous past"
"God does not exist" and
"There is no evidence that a man named Jesus ever walked this earth."

Yet the mostly secular and direction less west is being overrun and replaced by fanatically religious goat-fucking sand niggers.

We have not seen a similar dedication to a cause like that in the west since Christianity was corrupted and torn down by jewish bolsheviks.

****since before

all he has going for him is his cheekbones

your conutry already lost the day it joined EU

How are people even able to say with a straight face that this actually decreasing the current limitations?

I want to become american so bad

Simple answer: Germany just never even tried participating in the developing tech race. We've had advisors who strongly urged our politicians to look into this whole "Internet" thing back in the early 80s yet they refused because they didn't understand technology - and they still don't - so we never developed any sort of IT industry, even though we had the minds and the infrastructure to do it.

The same thing happened in the private sector. For example, somebody contacted Siemens with the idea of running a phone line over the internet. At the time it was theoretically but not technically possible. Of course, a sluggish company run by old idiots like Siemens doesn't look to the future, they only care about what is possible NOW. And thus they completely shat the bed when it comes to VOIP technology.

R/K is not a meme. At least not as long as it is misused by retards.

Is there any expensive painting a Jew won't claim belonged to his grandfather?

They'd lay claim to the entire Louvre if they thought they could get away with it.

The list of art pieces apparently stolen by nazis is ever expanding.

European anons, you need to start looking into TOR or VPNs. Those of us still living in the land of the free will help out with torrents of "banned" videos.

Seriously, Europe. You guys need to fight back.

I love you, Malachai! I LOVE this shillpost! I kekd at it FIVE TIMES! KEEP SHILLPOSTING!

[soon]

t. you

I don't know how it is in america, but in the UK it seems like the only people who want to know about the situation we are in, let alone those who are willing to do anything, are those under the age of 30.

The fucking baby boomers and gen x don't give a shit about problems and gen x is just looking to get their pensions and check out, leaving us with the issues they created while they still vote for remaining in the EU.

Fuck them.

what happened to 8ch yesterday?

It's kind of different here. It's all the old people who are anti government, and all the university kids screaming for more socialism.

Of course Uncle Sam doesn't care and just does whatever the highest donors want anyway.

Sorry, Europe. But the whole internet belongs to America. That's right, and we have our freeze peach. Our frozen fruits and assortment of refrigerated vegetables protects US from this jewry, and Trump will defend the first amendment worldwide if need be.

All the european countries need to leave the EU simultaneously. Then the (((bankers))) who set up EEC can be denied their rightful shekels.

When Trump wins, and makes America great again, he'll make Europe great again by criticizing their trade policies and encouraging western civilization to return to nationalism.

Because everything is shit and you know it.

What else could possibly have ever happened?

Ashes and Echoes

Nothing. There's nothing you can do. This is simply fate.

SAMSON LOOMS

How funny that you think that your enemy won't resort to full detonation?

There was never any hope.

They will never let you have it. When the power grid goes down, there will be no blockchain.

The tech will enslave you.

Ashes and Echoes

You don't even have that long. June will herald the end, more than likely.

Because it's all unravelling! We are naught but motes of dust in the winds of Wrath.

And they will. Watch as the kill switch turns off your dopamine release schedule when you can't post memes anymore!

YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST.

Not even then. They will bathe the world in Nuclear fire before you ever get to rise up.

SAMSON LOOMS

SAMSON LOOMS

And it's full of liberal degenerate lolbergtardians.

White only does not a healthy society make.

There IS NO HEALTHY SOCIETY

ALL IS LOST

Ashes and Echoes

Samson

Not at all. They'll only use it on whites. Just like everything else.

YOUR POINT IS POINTLESS! THE TECH WILL NOT SAVE YOU. IT WILL ENSLAVE YOU. THERE WILL BE NO ELECTRICITY YOU FUCK.

SAMSON LOOMS

yom tov, hymie

Your brain, on jewish memes, ladies and gentlemen.

For the rest of you, I want you to consider the samson meme. And, without invoking meme heirarchy (that jew memes are based purely on falsehoods and obscene corruption of original contents), determine the likelyhood of it actually having happened, or if it is an example of some butturt kike's WE WUZ fresh from getting his ass kicked.

And that's why it all must END

It's the most pointless shit ever. Just Burn Them All.

Ashes and Echoes

le jewish memes.

There is no mere meme. There is nothing but Eternal Misery.

I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it! Nobody is worth redeeming! Nobody can be redeemed! There is nothing on offer except Eternal Suffering!

Ashes and Echoes

Memes are powerless against Misery.

There is nothing else.

Ashes and Echoes

i'm wondering if the eu will declare war on the USA when trump is POTUS.

In all seriousness, they'll probably call him a meanyhead.

Probably, but even then, they'll just FEMA camp us next month instead of letting an election happen.

Remind him that laws are not about what you shouldn't be doing, but how to screw you over as much as possible.

HAIL ATHEISM!

You kike-loving >>>/christ/-fag (or LARPing Pagan-fag). "Oh look at us, so advanced believing in ancient European fairy-tales in the post-atomic age!"

You're as stupid as your typical sand or curry-nigger.

Here's your (You)

Religion is all what kept our nations up. Without religion you have no believe and your land and morals may be bend at will. Atheism is the ultimate demolisher of culture. Burn in hell satans pet.

Many thanks fam!

To understand that there is no God to save you means that it must be OK then to racemix?

What kind of bait was that?! 2/10

It's a matter of unity and abiding to specific rules that cannot just be altered by the government or infiltrators. It's not about believing in god but believing in codes that the bible teaches you. It's supposed to open your mind about history and emotionally teach you something about moralcodes and what could happen if you let your country and religion rot in methaphores. Don't believe the shills. Christianity was the only thing keeping niggers out. Either that or explain to me why so many people are atheist in a time where everything is crumbling down?

That is if you aren't a shill ofcourse.

Brexit is soon and we need memes

poal.me/urxu4t

poal.me/urxu4t

poal.me/urxu4t

poal.me/urxu4t

poal.me/urxu4t

This is almost certainly a response to our plan for total memetic control from the Jews. They know what we are trying to do and will brand memes as hate speech.

Nice dubs.
They can try, but that cat is already out of the bag.

HEY GUYS DID YOU HEAR ABOUT
THE AUSTRIAN ELECTION
BEING RIGGED?

NIGGA THAT'S WAY TOO IMPORTANT TO JUST LEAVE IT BURIED IN HERE MAKE A NEW THREAD FOR THAT SHIT

last thread 404'd

I was just kind of wondering if we could find the names of these extra 20 or so thousand people, to see if they actually live there, in that city, county, nation, etc…

You know, make sure their name isn't Mohammed or something.

Listen up, guys! We need more religion.

Listen up, guys! We desperately need more Christians to counter the goat-fucking sand niggers.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/53657389/#53662212

Are you hearing voices again?

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4lnf23/2050_britain_eu/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/OSXgT1AAcXSfugPescRvpg/

Pretty close. Odinia.org has it right, though. The sun is a plasma circle/swastika, and most of our deities are tied to the sun or planets–it is definitely important to keep one's beliefs realistic.

And that's why all you faggots should TRAIN and TRAIN OTHERS. Be prepared. Nothing says the nutcases in power won't just try to kill us all even faster.

or to constellations.

Like the Vedic Destroyer Rudra (Dog Star Sirius)

or the Creator Brahma Prajapati (Orion).

grahamhancock.com/nightingalee3/

You cuck losers better fix webm and mp4 posting on 8ch.net and endchan.xyz, because you won't be able to use youtube or liveleak someday.

Seriously people, wake up until it's too late or until mudslimes take control of everything in front us.

Muslim women always seem have really really good skin.
Is it the fact they are always covered up?

Can't tell if you are speaking nigger or nerd-mythology.

It's a gundam thing, I think.

Pic related… 2 gundams.

I am ambiguous as we need something like youtube to have a way to spread videos, but obviously it shouldn't be in the hands of the jews.

And we well know what the Romans would have done with mudslimes

quora.com/What-are-the-best-examples-of-a-cultural-genocide

This'll be Google's excuse to globally censor things.

Obviously. Brexit is plainly hate-speech against the EU.

seriously when are mercenary groups going to start raping/pillaging? It's like we don't want to realize that only power is respected.

you hang with merkel.

kikes have already mastered memeology. we should just establish marketting firms and start memeing our world into existence. but it needs work

csgo.anime is exactly that and it's 99% Holla Forums tier shitposting, btw

i don't think you can directly upload shit though, but the idea is the dude who runs it just greenlights any submission to him if it's funny

whoops got the site wrong
its csgoani.me

100 %

The opening sentence of a chapter on “human races” in a 1920 textbook for middle schools declared that “among the world’s races, there are strong and weak constitutions, there are black and white skins, there is hard and soft hair, there are superior and inferior cultures. A rapid overview shows that they are not of the same level.” Even in primary schools, readings on racial politics became part of the curriculum:

Mankind is divided into five races. The yellow and white races are relatively strong and intelligent. Because the other races are feeble and stupid, they are being exterminated by the white race. Only the yellow race competes with the white race. This is so-called evolution […] Among the contemporary races that could be called superior, there are only the yellow and the white races. China is the yellow race.

books.openedition.org/ceup/1236?lang=en

Now I'm going to have to read the whole thing. Funny how even blacks like pissskins. They are pretty cool nations to visit. I rather enjoyed reading Confucius.

Wouldn't trump's speeches be banned then?

why? noone in europe takes him seriously for a diference and everybody knows that hes just a marketing brand for american-right-wing contaiment.
just like obama was a few years back for the US lefties, when everyone tought that theyd get some social welfare equality state.
different packages, shit stays the same; in the kikes pocket.

IDpolitics is for children and retards.

are you retarded or something?
sad i offended your false god?
there wont be no hitler or some chosen one like you dumbfuck americans want to beleive.
in a few decades a global economic crash will ultimatley happen and the EU will collapse, and then its a 50-50 chance to make the best of it and form somekind of states or territories that will be able to withstand outside and inside intrusion.
as for the US, youll get cucked as always,
first the economic and social collapse, then a police state.
and in the end europe will have a live hungergames show just a ocean away.

You're trying much, much too hard my friend.

Tone it down and it might be believable.

what?
out of guns fatso?
dont worry, youll just elect a new best leader after trump and hell teach europe a lesson right?

The rules concerning who can vote and how much the vote is worth is determined by the party. The primaries are not written into the constitution, and hence, at least in the obvious way you suggest, violate the constitution.

If you bitch and moan that the primaries subvert democracy, let me remind you that the direct democratic elections for the most powerful office in the country is unutterably retarded.

>>>/reddit/

and hence do not*

They have an army of Parrots. We have an army of Falcons, Hawks and Eagles

the u.n. is behind all of this. and the u.n. is founded by a rothschild proxy.

[tex]\color{#008000}{mfw jews control everything}[/tex]

ofcourse the are with such a stupid population.
on the other hand both parties are ZOG.
So to put it simple, youre ust choosing from which side do you want to get fucked this year.

but hey its not my problem, i dont live in that shithole. but youll defend it anyway cause you cant swallow your pride

fixed

British genocide best day of my life. American puppet state nothing else.

Bullshit shill. I'm European and Trump is my presidentfu. Jews trying to spread fake information and defeatism again;

are you retarded or something?
what are you even doing in this thread? you probably keep voting for the same shit parties and then wonder how could nothing possibly change.
faggots likeyou are hypocrites, first claiming how corrupt and evilthesystem is, and the next thing they do is go fill out a ballot for some shitty party and then wait for the world to magicaly become better overnight

youtube.com/watch?v=xwSQVSlccCg

bump I bet many don't know about his

Jews must be narcissists as they seem to love posting images of themselves on here.

Filtered for sweating nosenigger

what?
cant handle it can you?
also who won the vietnam war?