Run Marco Run

New Tweet from @realdonaldtrump
Trump, Donald J. (realdonaldtrump). "Poll data shows that @marcorubio does by far the best in holding onto his Senate seat in Florida. Important to keep the MAJORITY. Run Marco!" 26 May 2016, 7:09 PM. Tweet.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/736016335197458434

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/marcorubio/status/735784503747170304
twitter.com/marcorubio/status/735783973826265088
twitter.com/marcorubio/status/735410774387130368
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Well that pretty much rules him out of being VP

Good. I don't want a coal burning faggot or any faggot as VP. Also the being brown is a nein from me as well.

They ruled him out together. Marco said he didn't wanna be vp and Trump said he wasn't even being considered

And then they were like

Marco “Just The Tip” Rubio

hahaha oh man

What did he mean by this?

Very, very good.
But Trump is keeping him on a leash. Smart man.

kek

Hehehehehe. Little Marco got schlonged by the D.

haha

that webm is fucking intense

Hehehe. Yes. intense. Hehehe

Son that is half of a foreskin.

holy shit, he just made little marco his bitch

I cannot stop staring at Hillary's horrifying face in that .webm.

that webm was a little anticlimactic

This is like some fucked up Angela Anaconda shit mix with my politics. Moar?

Trump stump

Notice he made her give the correct info. She didn't pretend to be an injun to get into Harvard. She pretended to be an injun to get into Rutgers.

Trump should come back with, "so you still couldn't even get into Harvard with your affirmative action? What a LOSER"

Elisabeth Warren stumped ;-;

TOP FUCKING KEK

Man this guy is genuinely funny as hell.

She did go to Harvard, though, as a teacher. She used the indian lie to get hired.

Rubio's been doing some tweeting of his own
twitter.com/marcorubio/status/735784503747170304
twitter.com/marcorubio/status/735783973826265088
twitter.com/marcorubio/status/735410774387130368

Self deprecating humor and pandering to Trump, he wants aboard the train.

Goddamn it. I don't want to like this guy in the slightest bit, but that's pretty fucking cheeky.

mfw Trump turns old enemies into useful allies with nothing but shitposting

I kinda feel bad for liddle Marco. Maybe by swearing allegiance to the God-Emperor he can get his life back on track. We need loyalists in the Senate.
He wouldn't have been so bad if he wasn't a GOPe cocksheath. Not President material, but maybe a good guy.

It takes a real class act to pound ones enemy so far into the ground that they are reduced to tears on national television and once that enemy is so righteously neutralized that they don't pose any threat at all, extend them a hand and give them a 'thataboy'.

On top of being a classy act this also secures trump a minion in congress. Rubio felt the swift stomp of Trumps boot and he has now felt his compassion. He knows Trump can and will utterly destroy his career, he won't step out of line again.

The guy is a coke/stimulant addict who has serviced ZOG his entire career. He cannot ever be a useful idiot, and his demise is necessary as his loyalty will be forever in question. He is also a non-white cuban.

tbf to foam boy, the only reason he attacked Trump was because rato convinced him to do it. He really looked devastated and embarrased of how he had behaved against Trump

Okay the 2ndguess thing is pretty funny. He knows what side his bread is buttered on and will take the bantz and bend the knee.

His post suspension interviews were really telling. You could tell he hated being a puppet but had no choice. Shame, really.

So what you're telling me is that Trump is encouraging a Zionist weasel to run for office again so that he can betray the good people of Florida again, people that Trump claims to love?

No, Trump is saying "Stay home, Marco, I don't have a job for you in Washington". Making it clear that there won't be a Rubio appointment in exchange for his going to the convention and surrendering his delegates. After all, Trump doesn't even need Rubio's delegates, and Rubio should do this for free just for the health and unity of the GOP.

Just to clarify, she used the indian lie to get hired as a Harvard professor.

It kinda makes Trump look bad to people though. First he tells them that Marco stole their money, then he tells them to elect him again. It makes Trump look untrustworthy.

Our god is a gracious and benevolent god who shows mercy to the vanquished

my sides

So she used a truth to make another truth look like a lie. How incredibly jewish of her!

Awwe now I feel bad for Marco

There's going to be so much salt after the general election win that we might as well change the month's name to Navember.

This is like my Chinese cartoons!

Stockholm Syndrome is a serious matter and shouldn't be joked about.