ITT: little known facts

ITT: little known facts

You know how candles go away when you burn them, but wax is pretty consistent?
You're breathing in candle wax when you use them

pretty sure that's gatorade fam

Here's another one:
I'm sure every anonymous has heard of swallowing spiders in your sleep?
Fakery, you have been mislead

Remember, we are a community and grow by posting together so please chime in your wisdom. Diversity is our strength.

Perhaps you have had the misfortune of a scratched video, music or game disc?
Rubbing thoroughly with toothpaste followed by creamy putter beanuts will fill in the missing data
boom

Hope you're wearing a hat, cause this will blow your lid
Despite his contributions, George Washington Carver was NOT the inventor of peanut butter

Corona is incorrectly described as mexican piss.
Mostly False
It is indeed a diuretic, but the actual urine content is mostly from a Finnish company called Carlsberg

Kid sister imgregnation is always possible

When you smell shit, little particles of shit are sticking to the inside of your nose.

he's also NOT the guy who chopped up George Washington

When you ejaculate onto your pillow, you are murding potentially millions of children, you Nazi!

Teenage pregnancy numbers drop-off significantly, after the age of 20

if you keep your toothbrush in the same room where you shit, your toothbrush is covered in little particles of shit

Diydrogen Monoxide is everywhere,has a ph level of 7, and can kill if large amounts are ingested.

That was one huge problem with candle usage before electricity. Soot built up everywhere inside a home, which means curtains, clothing, rugs had to be cleaned regularly and the walls, celing and floors scrubbed to remove all the carbon soot

The main problem with rotary engines despite their simplicity is high fuel usage due to inefficient burning of the vaporized gasoline due to the elongated combustion chamber, the heating only ocurring on one side of the engine, and the difficulty in sealing the rotors as well as oil usage and high NO2 output.
Despite its overall simplicity its a shitty engine.

Semen causes most pregnancies

Idiot! It SPERM that causes most pregancies!

If you fucking wash your toothbrush before and after every use, you have nothing to worry about.

Not if you wash it with shit

Carlos said, "My chest is full of dicks again"

I don't think that sounds right to me?

I did not know that! Next time in Germany, I shall use that sign often, then. Thank you for this helpful tip.

This is why candles can be re-lit by holding a flame to the smoke after they've been blown out.

Does it work with gas flames too?

A whale is more related to a cow than a cow is to a horse.

There are more living semen on the head of a pin, than there are niggers gainfully employed in Georgia.

This is actually statistically and verifiably true

I'm SURE I read this somewhere else, too!

CUMbustion
→ =energy from chemical reaction
CH4+2O2 → CO2+H20

Candlewax is
C25H52.
(CH4) comes from the hydrogen chains
Oxygen is O2 which comes from the atmosphere.

It is, in fact, a clean chemical reaction with no residue for you to breath in.

okay, flat earther. don't you have some hockey sticks to peddle?

Why won't you believe? It's pretty clear, and the evidence is obvious.

STOP FUCKING WITH MY HEAD CARLOS