Cats & kittens

Because every day is saturday to these loveable little shitheads.

Lost my cat folder and hence any rare funny pics so just pulling from the tubes. Sorry if they're stale.

Have some OC of the cutest cat in existence. Little bastard is totally blind and one of his eyes is crazy enlarged. I'll try and get a vid of him plopping on his side to get his belly rubbed

sorry for the 1 post fuckery i got excited

Look, I'm 52 and basically retired because

0> I had to quit my job with 3 weeks vacation to relocate for my wife's job. I lost all my vacation and will have to take a $50K/yr job with no vacation and shitty benefits.
1> My wife works, loves her job, and makes $192K / yr with 7 weeks vacation, and
2> She hates doing anything but her job and I take care of everything else, and
3> We have $1.9 million in assets and no debt.

OK, I'm a total fucking cuck and Mexican janitor. But here's the rub - she has a sickness for cats. Always has. And our current cat, now 13 years old, had ruined 3 $$$ Karastan rugs and a living room carpet. Before we move we will have to replace all the carpet on the first floor. $4200.

Never mind the fact that we change / clean the 2 litter boxes every day. Fucking cats. Fuck them. I'm thinking a little bit of rat poison every week….

I'm a bit worried about how many cat gifs I have…

Good kitties dump user. Polite sage cause I can't add any and this threads allready on the first page.

I'm not.

fuckin love it m8 i r8 8/8.

wish i could contribute

And that seems to be all of them.

thanks based user, will post some more soon

Have some cat pics

This is excellent really considering dumping some of my photo folders so I can have a cats folder again. I'd have to dump the loli and pictures from craigslist onto google drive……. might be worth it.

Fuck I have way too many cat pictures

blasphemy. we need as many as you can post

That's all I've got. Some doggos, tigers, sneks and shit but the cat well has run dry.

perfection user, thanks.

Seconding this I ripped the thread and now I have a cat folder I'm happy with it. Good photo dumping.

Post more cats

I officially have too many cat pictures

meow

A few more cats to add

Thanks user for your sooooouupr cool dump