I love you, user

I love you, user.

you're waifu a shit

I love you more.

You're too good for me, OP.

what is this from?

Boku no Pico

hai

if you're the user posting with this type of filename a lot, you're a dank motherfucker user.
or i'm clueless as to the new fountain

kek thanks user. Never been called a dank motherfucker before

Lucky you, love brings much more pain than it's worth, and sex distracts you from achieving your goals, and don't even get me started on the dangers of dating and marriage.

If you want kids, use artificial insemination, men don't need women to be complete, whatever the fuck that means.

if you have never had a girlfriend, and still retain your virginity, you are one of the luckiest men in this generation.

mgtow is not enough by itself, of course, it only frees you from the great restrictions of this generation, you also need a source of strength, i recommend looking into the nihilistic philosophies of the west, objectivism is one of the most commonly subscribed to, and while it is not what i personally follow, it is pretty ok for beginners.

I personally use the utilitarian ethical school, and use the social contract aspect of objectivism to restrict it in "trolley problem" or "benevolent surgeon" -type situations.

laughing_women.jpg

Only on the outside, it's a bluff that doesn't affect me, and at this point, why should it?

normally i wouldn't go any further than this, but this response is so common, that I'm going to post it on behalf of all mgtow on Holla Forums:

I've managed to get full custody of my kids, a great job, a decent education (if a bit late), and my own house, i manipulated my wife into allowing my son to keep his foreskin, and my daughters love me (and hate her, because she knowingly let the guy she was cheating on me with to abuse them).

Meanwhile my ex-wife was dumped by the guy she was cheating on me with, and seems to have no idea how to live independently, I have nothing but sympathy for the bitch (if you are going to fall in love, here's some advice: if a woman looks too good to be real, she definitely isn't, and is probably a sociopath pretending to be everything you want her to be, also, never marry your stalker, she thinks you are someone you aren't, and will resent you for not being that person).

As far as I know, I've already won, I've achieved every personal goal I ever wanted to, and I'm happy.

Women mocking me on the internet are like a football team mocking their opponents after they've lost the game, do you.

you're creeping me out, dude. you can't just say that to random people.

Hi user. You have a pretty butthole :)

Fukken grills!!!

I know right?

i loooooooove you user