The Lügenpresse is Moving On "Trump's Antisemitism"

20+ Articles In Past 48 Hours

How Pepe the Frog Became a Nazi Trump Supporter and Alt-Right Symbol:
archive.is/OluHQ

Push for Trump trip to Israel stays on ice:
archive.is/xu2xH

The Nazi Tweets of ‘Trump God Emperor’:
archive.is/OmvBA

Trump’s Neo-Nazi And Jewish Backers Are Both Convinced He’s Secretly On Their Side:
archive.is/VGgxt

Explaining Ben Shapiro’s Messy, Ethnic-Slur-Laden Breakup With Breitbart:
archive.is/ILSab

Who created the orange Frankenstein?:
archive.is/na8Li

Today’s Trump Apocalypse Watch: Jewish Man Bad, Trump Fan Site Says:
archive.is/7cI3r

What happened to all the Jewish loving Evangelicals?
archive.is/7MpI3

Do Jewish Republicans Regret Calling Obama a 'Jew-hater' Yet?:
archive.is/5Hrfw

Donald Trump Anti-Semitic Supporters Condemned By Republican Jewish Coalition As GOP Jews Back Presumptive Nominee:
archive.is/NmJU1

The danger of ignoring Donald Trump:
archive.is/pv0sH

Megan McArdle: Don’t blame Republican Party for Trump’s rise:
archive.is/MEdTV

NY Times editor calls out Donald Trump for ignoring supporters’ anti-Semitic tweets:
archive.is/8XT5e

Republican Jewish group stands up for journalists facing anti-Semitism, but journalists say it missed the point:
archive.is/G5lxL

The Outrageous Jewish Hypocrisy of Ivanka Trump — Not To Mention Donald and Melania:
archive.is/7tePx

Republican Jewish Coalition won't say where all the anti-Semitic invective is coming from:
archive.is/ZpHIg

When Donald Trump Says His Foreign Policy Is ‘America First’—What Exactly Does He Mean?:
archive.is/IHl34

Republican Jewish Group Condemns anti-Semitic Abuse of Journalists:
archive.is/t55Um

Republican Jewish Coalition Condemns Anti-Semitism Toward Journalists:
archive.is/zjoXP

Melania Trump: Attacks on Jewish reporter went ‘too far’ but her fans were ‘provoked’:
archive.is/lqjhm

Some of these are scattered throughout other posts.
There is definitely a trend starting to emerge.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OluHQ
crazydaysandnights.net/2016/05/todays-blind-items-going-off-the-deep-end.html
archive.is/5Hrfw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compassion_fatigue#In_charitable_giving
archive.is/u9t8r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, that got slid to page 3 in under 30 seconds.

"Dis'll stump dat waskelly Twump fow sure!"

When are they going to learn? Fighting the man makes him stronger.

Anti-Trump shills BTFO

This is just like that email distro those Gaming "jounralists" used

When are people going to realize that media is corrupt as hell?

is
NOT AN ARGUMENT

What about the trend of both reddit subs for Trump having specific rules calling out banning antisemitism? Gotta keep normal people from having rational discourse and distract them with a container where they can throw around faggot and anti-islam posts to feel like a Holla Forumsack.

Same as alphabet creating that frog on the unicycle I see forced on Holla Forums. Trying to taint our memes with faggotry

Another 'Day of Action' by the corrupt media. They all fucking know each other.

I wouldn't know about that.
I have never understood how to read or use reddit.
Plus, they are a bunch of cucks.

I believe you though.

Game Journo Pros was just a lightweight copy of JournoList and JournoList never truly went away, they just got slightly better at hiding their shit.

have a bump

BUT THE SHILLS SAID TRUMP WAS A SECRET KIKE

Is this why that kike went trolling for trolls and then retweeted all the "antisemitic abuse" against him on twatter for the last few days?

who is jewing whom, here? Do Jews really think they are going to beat Trump bc of muh holocaust trolling or are we silly to think we even make a difference? Anyone have any analysis on this? Should we back off, or double-down? I say double-down to make it seem more trollish and uncontrolled

*Fascism Frog
Looks like Kek approves of Fascism Frog.

And yet nobody really seems to care.

Fancy that.

checked

well, i think /r9k/ waged a pretty good battle to un-mainstream pepe with the peepee poopoo campaign. Which, also, may have led to some of the sadistic control fantasies that led Pepe to go fascist. lol

The Jew cries out as he strikes you.

They've cried wolf so many times that now no one will listen to them. It will come off as more anti-Trump scare-mongering. They've dug their own grave.

surely this will work

So brave of him to troll on a platform where you need a fake account to approach the topic because it's quickly banned. Why give him any attention? Why help him earn click shekels?

It may seem cool to frustrated, politically inexperienced kids, but Shapiro also views flirtation with the alt-right as a potentially damaging dead end for young people who fall into a Milological view of the world. “I’ve met all these kids who think getting a rise out of people is the equivalent of being brave, and they don’t understand that the moment they say this stuff online they destroy whatever chance they have of working in polite society,” said Shapiro. “It’s easy for Milo to do it, because Milo is making his money off of being a provocateur, but these kids are being told to do things that Milo himself would never do.” One example, Shapiro told me, jumped out at him: a kid he met at one of his college speaking events who introduced himself as a Trump supporter. “We do the event, and after the event, as he’s walking away, I make a joke about how the Trump supporters are constantly mocking me about being short and all this stuff. And he turns to me and says, ‘Another Shoah,’ which is one of their online things. He grins at me like it’s fine to say this sort of thing.”

This. Twitter is more intuitive and I can barely use it.

He's not too good at reading the tea leaves, is he?

If you invented a time machine, went back 12 months and told me that things were looking this good… Past me would probably punch you in the mouth. What a fucking turn of events. Praise Kek! Hail the God Emperor!

Surely that will work this time. The 200th time is the charm I'm sure.

Under rated post.

Fucking hivemind.

Not just that, but operation grinch did more than a little. Even the chinese memers that were jumping on the Pepe craze backed off after the Oregon mass shooting because they thought it wasn't funny any more.

Kek I found the video

He doesn't realize what's happening here. His world is ending. We're rebuilding it in our image. The time of huddling in the dark and hiding power levels is coming to an end. Now is the time for strength, confidence, forcefulness, and of course humor. It's time to nail our grievances to the church door, and not give a fuck about the consequences. What good is a job if the west falls? What good is social acceptance from people that we don't respect? There is nothing for us to lose. We are down to the line.

nice quads

One of the mods was on Holla Forums talking about that the other day ago. Evidentally people come here and blatantly shill, and when no one falls for their shit they make threads saying they support trump and trying to instigate shit against media juden on twitter.

PRAISE KEK

He's literally infiltrated normies lives.

If we wanted to, we could conquer normie memes and make them too toxic for them to use. Normies like getting a good long run out of their memes, Advice Animals is still yucking it up to the same templates from 5 years ago, so imagine the butthurt if every new normie meme lasts a week before it descends into pee pee poo poo territory. Could we do this as a sort of shock treatment to force normies into accepting the true internet, the way it was supposed to be before facebook came along? Most of the problems with the internet stem from normies not understanding the internet. We can make them understand. We can pry their eyes open until they see.

Fucking THIS.

Kek smiles upon you Brother.

It is a sign.

You must act upon it.

Praise Kek.

Great use of double Hitler quads with a Martin Luther reference.

Witnessed

I'd like to see this occur.

>archive.is/OluHQ

We need to find out who these faggots are and publicly flog them for talking to the press. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Its just from people memeing on cucks like Rick Wilson.

I'd rather see this done with redpills rather than degenerate vulgarity.

If its pure degeneracy to simply "reclaim the memes" as an end in itself, then that would be so incomprehensible to average people that it would spur support for censorship of the internet.

On the other hand, there are plenty of folks who believe that "While I may not agree with what you say, I'll defend your right to say it", so actual, relevant redpills (aka "hatefacts") would only trigger the left to behave like fools.

Talking about hate facts, did anyone else hear Trump mention
59% UNEMPLOYMENT AMONG BLACKS
in the speech with Tito Ortiz in the background?

oh, so the fucking reported was taking obvious troll posts seriously? this what goes for journalism these days. fucking pathetic. i can't wait until these hebes fry

After Parkourdude got exposed, he and Sam Hyde gave an interview to Buzzfeed where they both claimed that Gamergate was gangstalking them and throwing rocks at their windows. Buzzfeed ran with it.

Parkourdude also did that with a legitimate printed newspaper and they fell for it too. Unbelievable.

Good job gathering these up OP, the effort is appreciated.

It won't work.

As the shills constantly remind us, Trump has fucking married into the Chosenhood, or at least his children have. This was all part of his plan.

It's kinda brilliant. Trump can flirt with fashy policies and ideals and (((they))) can't call him an anti-semite.

They don't realise that once someone is sick of their shit, they stay fucking sick of their shit.

crazydaysandnights.net/2016/05/todays-blind-items-going-off-the-deep-end.html
ooops forgot link

BAWMP

>archive.is/OluHQ

…snip..

Yes, Jacobus, it is funny.

Really off topic but has anybody noticed the board quality got better over the laet few days, reak discussion haopening again. Post count is down by a few hundred as well. I hate this retarded shill/goon/intl maymays but man kinda hard to not notice these things.

bump

To all the newfags on this board
COME AND SEE

One thing Trump has to know for certain is that there is a growing population of Jew-wise fed up people.

I think most candidates would have disavowed any connection to this mentality.

Hope

Look I think what happened is that Hillary might be trying to crack down on Bernie hotspots more now because everyone know we hate Hillary, and as Bernie is actually doing pretty well against Hillary right now and has a chance to beat her in regular delegates she's switching her astroturfing there

PURE COINCIDENCE

Isn't it fascinating?
How afraid they are.
The fear permeates through every word they write.
They are against a whole new beast. One that they've never encountered before.
One that was nurtured in the bosom of the dankest internet pit by clueless teenagers out of fun and now hatched and weaponized with limitless information by the angry grown up 20 somethings who are disenfranchised by the system.
It evolved into some kind of mass consciousness human "A"I that reacts and destroys the parasites infesting the social body of the whole humanity. It acts like white blood cells that guard the normie red cells against foreign corruption, most well known as cancer of the international jewry.

That's why the Eternal Jew put the globalist plan into high gear. They are seeing the same events that happened in Weimar Germany. The body is resisting and with efficiency seen never before spanning across the whole globe.
Many of you guys don't know that one of the reasons why Hitler and his bunch were so successful is because they used a new technology of speaker systems(which we're not present in large numbers until that time) to their advantage and managed to get their message passed to massive crowds. It was the same with Martin Luther and the printing press.

And we're doing the same but on a global scale. Forget mainstream media that take one day to react, write and print their lies.
Internet made it possible to react INSTANTLY with NO INTERFERENCE by the World Jewry. One thing that they wanted to use to enslave us is helping us win the information war.
The only weapon that this dying system has is censorship and eventual complete shut down of the internet as we know it with no survivors, which will be the cause of its downfall.

By destroying the concept of free internet just to squash some shitposters on a tahitian conch shell painting forum they will send the following ideas into the vapid heads of normies:

If they are trying to kill the court fool by burning down the whole damn castle, maybe just maybe that mad hatter was right all along?

This will stop Americans from voting Trump, says increasingly nervous kike for the fiftieth time this year

aka bump

The Jews come to rule, my lord, rule my lord, rule my lord. The traitors let them stay, my lord, stay my lord, stay my lord.

On the net, fire rises in bubbles, and memes burn green and red and black. I know, I know, oh, oh, oh.

Fool's blood. King's blood, blood on the maiden's thigh, but chains for the Jews and chains for the banks, aye, aye, aye.

link?

The town fool looking out of his window spotted a crowd of locals marching, fork and torch in hand, chanting with vigour:

"Find the witch. Find the witch."

Amused the fool shouted. "Have you not grown tired of these hunts? You've never found that witch for all the times you've hunted."

"She killed my sheep."
"She stole my penny."
"She cursed my crops."
The locals objected in anger.

"I doubt she even exists." Said the fool laughing. "Your superstitions are getting the best of you."

"That's done it fool. You speak as a wicth. Get him!!!"

No longer able to contain their upswell, the locals rushed towards the house of the fool.
The fool leapt upon the table as the throng crashed through the door and rounded the table.

"Get him. He is supposed to be the fool, not us."

The fool jumped from the table through the window as the torches came down.
At once the table became a conflageration of spilled olive oil, and rosewood.
The crowd, unperterbed and transfixed on their tormetor, ran back out through the broken door they came through.

"Stop him. Catch that fool."
"He's ran to the wood. Burn it."

And without a second thought the life sustaining woodland was set ablaze.

"Hold on, I think saw him in the barn."
"Yes, I saw him to"

And with that, the barn was set afire too. Great tongues of flame soon licked the night sky, enough light gathered to set the birds to singing their morning

song early.
When the true morning came however, there was nowt left of the village, the wood, and the birds had fled.

The locals, dejected at the ruin they had created, were in a state of despair for neither their plan of catching the witch, nor sating their appetite for

revenge had bourne fruits.

It was only a matter of time before the fingers stated pointing inwards, blame being laid at the feet of former friends like tombstones. Laughter was

forbidden for fear of reprisals, and trust diminished so that the rebuilding of the town slowed. Then stopped.

As for the fool, he might be in your town, or the next. It's even said "If you can laugh at the crowd, the fool might even be you."

Behold! A pale horse!

tell these kikes, to take a hike

or to get on their bike

His male heirs haven't.

yes, link anti-Trump to the jews

what's the worst thing that could happen?

Godly trips checking quads?

This is surely the year of the Fire Monkey. Praise Kek.

What's the term for people whom are so inundated with charities they just stop donating all together?

Because that's what's happening here, but with "oppression" and "bigotry". Your average everyday goybooking normalfag is so bombarded with "he dindu nuffin", "cops be racyss", "muh beaner fleeing poverty", "Syrian """""refugees"""" fleein' da war" and whatever else bullshit, that they have just started checking out.

By everyone whining and complaining, they have done the opposite of what they wanted; people are starting to not care anymore. People are realizing that every group of people faces some kind of "oppression" (oppression in this day in age being "I don't like group X because they actually suck"). What you face as group X is no different than group Y.

You fucking yids have over played your shoah card and the monkeys and shitskins caught on. You get massive amount of gibs if you bitch and moan about everyone being against you. Now there isn't enough sympathy to go around.

This is the world you created, Ezra. By whining and complaining more, you're just turning more and more people off to "how hard done by" your tribe is. So, please. Pretty please: keep going. Another six million articles about the internet being "anti-Semitic" will surly work.

Speaking of Ekatarina Jung, can someone explain to me how all the jews could emigrate from the Soviet Union or all the other commie countries? At the same time everyone else was shot in the back when they tried to leave…

And people still try to say he's divisive.

THIS THIS THIS

non-leftist normies are more tolerant of hatefacts then some might think, we must take full advantage to try and spread shit like what patton was talking about here

I would recommend more G.L.R as most normies genuinely don't even know the man even existed!

Ceausescu made Israel pay a ransom for every family he let leave.

Just a great post thank u user

He also let people of German origin go. But not in Poland, Soviet Union or Czechoslovakia which kept millions of Germans. From these contries the Jews were "expelled", Jew-speak for "they were free to emigrate" since the '60, targeting western Europe, Israel or USA. They spread Bolshevism and co-initiated the '68 student revolts while the Soviets crushed the uprising in Czechoslovakia at the same time.

Jews don't have to be your audience. Jews are over.

#kikelgate

Shapiro is a chronic try-hard. He's also pretty weird for a Jew in that he has zero sense of humor. I have known plenty of Jews who would've laughed at that shit, but people make fun of Shapiro because he is such a humorless geek. I have no doubt many people make fun of him not because he is Jewish but because he's a pain in the ass nag and moral whiner who's always worrying about what other people are saying about him. He also has no perspective at all. Bajillions of normies out there couldn't care less that he is Jewish but on no he's obsessed with the relative few who hate him specifically because of that. What a negative Nancy. I think if I were a normie I would honestly roll my eyes at his neverending hysteria and bitching.

There are literally thousands of backchannel mailing lists, forums, etc.

And we have moles in most.

Yeah, we do.

Oh and one more thing. Despite the fact that many normies don't care about "the Jews" or do teh old ((())) in their heads when they do think of them, plenty of normies don't exactly like Jews either. I've seen this many times in normal life. So, since voting is a PRIVATE activity, not one where one needs to virtue signal, explain or justify one's choice, or protest too much, Shapiro and his cronies in the Jewish media are barking up the wrong tree with this anti-Trump strategy. Most people will go "whatever" if they read it at ALL (and many won't because material like this is essentially yet another guilt trip from the people who tell you what to think, and nobody likes a guilt trip.)

Plenty more people will skim it and go "eh well maybe but who cares, I mean Trump's family is half Jewish, this is fringey shit." And then the considerable number of normies who, without being the least bit Nazi, really kinda secretly dislike Jews, will just smile to themselves and move on.

It's really not a viable strategy to beat Trump. Maybe in yurop amongst the Marxist neurotics, but not here.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Alt-right are the cucksergvatives. The Cruz cucks etc.

Uh oh, all seven people who are reading news websites instead of barbecuing with family are going to turn on Trump now!

And the kikes made my girlfriend and her family live in a refugee camp in Tel Aviv.

Pre holiday news dumps are designed to be (((conversation))) starters.

>archive.is/5Hrfw

I like this one. We should be pushing propaganda to this effect.

Jews like Ben Shapiro call Trump antisemetic, but they said the same thing about Obama.

Don't listen to them, they are just a bunch of neurotic weirdos who see antisemitism everywhere they look!

Does this mean I have to talk to my family this weekend?

I love you guys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compassion_fatigue#In_charitable_giving

This article is great. Trump has run a successful D&C operation on the Jews. I can't believe it actually worked.

Here's another one. Mentions Kek and meme magic.

archive.is/u9t8r

Nimble Navigator strikes again!

It's funny as shit to watch a "journalist" try to write a serious article explaining weapons-grade pepes.

nice

(checked)

The time to show our power level is definitely approaching, if not here already. Like radical leftists our goal is to stir up the hornets nest of the madness to catapult them into RAHOWA.

AGREED

"He's an Anti-Semite!!!!"

The last card in the liberal shaming deck. After this, they will have failed totally and start eating themselves.

Holy shit, this kike can muster up enough self-constraint to hide his disdain for the good natured idiots their Evangelical worshipers are, then he has the gall to ask why they've abandoned them.

Truly amazing these human rats are

(Checked, Heil'd and Heil'd again)
Well deserved quads

very nice

POTUS putting US interests first…

US

That can only be a bad thing if you represent a subversive and parasitic force operating within the US political class.

MAGA

The audacity of these fucking kikes

Someone has to kill those damn kikes

Praise KEK!

Great post brother.

Reading this sent a chill down my spine.

We thought for years we were just being social outcasts posting shitposts, that this was nothing more than time wasting. We trained in the art of memes. We were born into the memes. The normies merely adopted them. And now, our time has come. Now with the message of the jew and of nationalism spreading worldwide, we may finally be the ones who bring them to an end once and for all.