Hillary's In A Terrible Way, Lads

She's getting rattled, just this week all her news coverage will be the email scandal, now she has to contend with a Trump/Sanders pincer attack.

She just did an interview on MSNBC by phone, she's obviously scared of this Trump/Sanders debate, trying to dismiss it as a joke, like those shills tried to this morning. Note the coughing, which doesn't seem to be going away any time soon.

And then there's the fact CNN just blew up the tape of her laughing about getting the charges lifted off that rapist:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7yOb8LHQHw

Why did CNN randomly release this hit piece? I guess they see the way the wind's blowing…

Discuss poor Hillary's floundering campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCI9I8-eDbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUM

p

Did the website just go down as I posted this? Shit what luck…

Hilldog is not a well woman

She is so difficult to listen to. She honestly cannot go one minute without lying.

I wish. It was a temporary ban. Fuck this hag.

I love that this is her line of attack, 'a loose cannon', no fucking shit lady, that's why he's beating you!

Trump is actually going to be president, isn't he? When did everything go so right?

(checked)
And what's this shit about "not knowing the rules" about the server?

Y'know, earlier, in that thread about Morning Joe and Mika calling Hillary a liar, ol' Chuck was on that panel, and thinking back to that video, he seemed about as fed up with Hillary as Mika was.

I don't know but I hate that they keep saying 'she broke the rules.' No she didn't break the fucking RULES, she broke the LAW!

hillary:
trump:

Hillary seems fed up with Hillary. She just seems beaten, and it's not even the General. I don't think she ever expected going into to this with any challege, She never expected this old commie hippy managing to keep up with her somewhat and turning half the party against her and she certainly never expected Trump to be her opponent, where he will inevitably fuck her shit up.

And Trump's all like,

Her shit for an entire year has been based around plausible deniability.
That's why when one of their techs raised concerns about the security on the server, they told him, "Never discuss Mrs. Clinton's private server again".

She lied, got caught, made up excuses, stuck with that shit for a year, and now this current review BTFO of her last YEAR of excuses.

So the chickens are gonna come home to the roost after all.

Vultures can smell the dying and dead from a long ways away.

Lol dumb cunt coughing into the phone sounding like a scolding principal

Man… it all depends on the fed.

I mean, even with this complete and utter BTFO, the pro-DNC networks are still sitting there like, "uhhhhhh uhhhhhh, so she definitely broke some rules…. Rules governing conduct that were specifically passed by Congress"
"STOP TRIGGERING ME!"
"Lets move on to whether voters will care… The people in my safe space say 'NO' aaaand… 'Trump is Hitler'."

If Hillary dies after she gets nominated, what happens? Will Bernie be given nomination, or will her VP candidate run?

it's pretty likely she will, she fucking sounds half dead as it is

Not a hit piece by the way. They suck her did at the end.
She was asked to do it as a favor, so wasn't forced to. Lie #1
I wonder if "everyone is entitled to their best defense" entails destruction of evidence. Now that's just speculation, but who knows.
Clinton is so blase in the interview and she laughs loudly several times.
How about all the women Hillary has intimidated into silence?

Biden. And he dies… Kerry?

HILLARY IS A MESS
HILLARY IS A WASTE

Well the part where the victim who was 12 at the time of the rape starts BTFOing her about being an evil cunt is pretty damning,

And it hasn't gone over well with people in the comments, many of them are hearing about this for the first time.

Just a little longer until she blows up.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCI9I8-eDbM

It pisses me off that that shit is downplayed because the media doesn't want to be sexist against a woman politician. She broke the fucking LAW and should be punished for this. Plus, couldn't she have turned down the case? Why even defend the rapist wholeheartedly as she did and then renege and say, "I was just doing my job!"

Seriously, there is a scandal for every year that the Clintons have been on the legal/political scene.

Careful memelords, we want Hillary to live long enough to get the nomination so when she goes to jail they throw Biden in the ring and all Bernie supporters begin giving themselves bleach enemas.

She sounds so old

Isn't that her entire campaign strategy, though? Just keep laughing it off in hopes it all go away? Isn't that her way of saying "let them eat cake"?

Wild HILLARY appeared!
Go! Trump!

JUST

HILLARY HAS A FROG IN HER THROAT

A frog, you say?

Probably to try and Disarm Trump before the debate.

This is getting so bad im almost starting to feel bad for him, sorta like with jeb!

*Her

Doesn't matter that this cunt is female in this case…she is a Clinton. Even Bill is exempt from prosecution. They have closets full of bodies and political favors all over the place. The woman thing just is the cherry on the sundae.

I know this is vintage, "but don't you think she looks tired?"

seems more like damage control to me.
you can only play the vagina card so much when you have baggage like this and slick willy's pecker. better to soften it up and tell her side rather than letting trump run wild with it. although i wouldn't count time warner being pissed about their investment out of the realm of possibilities. i like everyone else thought it would be a walk in the park to the nomination for hillary but instead that old commie jew has managed to split the party. cnn did a piece a few days about the growing number of bernfags that would not support hillary under any circumstances with some even pledging to vote trump.

I don't know if I can listen to these two schmucks talk for 7 minutes. It's not a long time by any means, they're just unbearable, horrid creatures…

When do you guys think the last time Bill fucked Hillary?

The first time they met
He raped her and she used that as blackmail so she could use him for political gain

Do you think she has it on tape or something? It's not like we've really believed any of Bill's other accusers

Maybe, she's got him by the balls

Prediction: Obama will strongly encourage the FBI and Justice Dept to pursue Hillary regarding the email scandal. Hillary will drop out and Joe Biden will be nominated at the Democrat convention.

Bill Clinton repeatedly and publically blamed Obama for the current economy and now he and his wife are going under the bus.

2016 will be 1968 at the Democrat convention, even if Biden doesn't crash land in

Hillary Clinton will lose against Donald Trump. I think that is finally sinking into the heads of the Democratic Party. They will not allow this. Hillary will not be the nominee.

BIG FAT MISTAKE

Not only could she have but.. I took criminal justice for a bit before deciding I didn't want to be a lawyer Though I should have stuck with it I was excelling and could have added one more bad got lawyer to the roster anywho… A lawyer is required to defend their clients to the best of their ability, always, not doing so is grounds for disbarment. The ONLY exception is when a lawyer knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that the client is guilty, in cases such as the client told them they committed the crime. In such instances not recusing oneself from the case is grounds for disbarment. Anyone besides a Rodham pulling that shit, especially on a case with such attention on it, would have had their life ruined immediately

Think they'd prop up Warren? I'm sure they could try and groom her to be Hillary without the baggage, and still claim to be the more experienced candidate.

Possibly but Trump is a populist and the only way to beat a populist is with another populist. Warren ain't a populist.

I read somewhere that as a general rule: the presidential candidate with the better sense of humor wins the election. Sounds plausible for the US.

Idk its not like he's a stellar example of a human either. Look at the timeframe when he was younger.. He could have been the first Manchurian candidate something like that would take 30 or so years to perfectly groom. That one video of him looking like an automaton with no movement at all, even in his eyes, seems to suggest it.

He comes off as a completely controlled stooge to such a degree that I couldn't see a threat of blackmail controlling someone.

That's not necessarily a horrible thing. Having a quick wit and propensity for bantz requires intelligence. It doesn't indicate ones ethics, morals or beliefs which is the problem that America has had for the past 160 years.

It also shows you're comfortable with who you are and can connect easily with others and don't take yourself too seriously. Very useful for leaders.

After enhancing an image of Hillary the results were terrifying.

On the other hand Clinton is like a pre-programmed robot.

Hillary had a stroke and did her best to cover it up
As a result, Hillary is now incontinent
She tires easily, there's no way she will have the stamina to compete during the last legs (when they're on the go for pretty much a week non-stop 1-2 hours sleep a night before the election)

What's going on with Cuck Todd's hairdoo goys it's very distracting

Also do you think we could use meme magick to kill Hillary?

Eh, I couldn't get to the end of this shit. This clip is the type of crap msm repeats 24/7. First they call Trump names: threat, unqualified, loose cannon. Then they diminish the importance of her fuckups.

Or she had a severe concussion which at her age is a life-changing event. She's seriously ill.

Dubs she dies, trips it's soon. Quads tomorrow

*dubs she dies before election day I meant

Since when is that a good thing?
Even if it was a good thing, literally every American politician is obsessed with Israel.

This is not a hit piece. They are just trying to get it out before anyone else. They make it seem like a hit piece but then fluff it up with all that 'she didnt mean it she was just doin her job she was a good lawyer' shit.

If this were a horse race, the race hasn't started and Hillary is already limping.

She didn't expect a fight to begin with, she figured the Democrat nomination would be a coronation ceremony.

And she'd go up against another good goy like Jeb or Rubio…

Now her Jewish masters are breathing down her neck, telling her she has to win… or else….

If dubs Hillary will have a meltdown on stage and start screaming "fuck America" all while jumping up and down and ending her tantrum by throwing up.

If trips she'll go fucking mad and tell the public she was abducted by aliens, which simultaneously fund the Sanders campaign.

Rerolling

If she dies after the nomination by Federal Election Comitee laws, the person in the race would her VP choice. Unless she has the bad luck of dying before the DNC convention.

That bring said, if she dies before the party officially signs the documents making her nominee, then it will lead to an open convention and party insiders will choose whomever these please.

If dubs, Hilldawg exposes her masters to save her own skin.

If trips, Trump does a 180 on the Jews and fires up the ovens as soon as he becomes POTUS.

If quads, Moot becomes VP.

You need to realize that the coughs were tactical

tactical coughs have become a thing that politicians do when they do not want the audio to become a sound bite used throughout the media. By coughing during the question being asked and answering it makes the audio crap for producers to use.

Although it's only really used so the news doesn't reach the normies who don't pay attention to this bull shit these politicians, jews, and devils do.

Did she really just say Trump praises that kim Jung faggot days after he says he would assassinate him? Please someone compile her lies please. Send them to trump and she's cooked I tell us what

I'm honestly starting to think they'll re-rig the nomination to Bernie because Hillary is tanking so hard.