librechan.net/b/

Other urls found in this thread:

nicter.jp/nw_public/scripts/atlas.php
may.2chan.net/b/futaba.php?mode=cat&sort=1
img.2chan.net/b/futaba.php?mode=cat&sort=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off goon

you are the goon

Why don't you take daddy's advice and go to freech, then when freech dies, you can go to endchan, then when endchan dies, you can come here and fucking whine constantly.

we are going to libre.

Good riddance.

Looks like Jim finally got to him.

sorry to hear this Josh
you made a decent effort with next and imo got the rough end of things in flipland. Now you get out lasted and out monied by Jim. IBs are so much the poorer for this.

Jim is so dreamy. If he keeps defeating cucks at this rate, we might see a world without cucks in our lives!

Josh wasted thousands of dollars of money donated to Holla Forums.

The guy's a flake, he ran away from his duty twice.

Good. We need to take down the rest now.

✓ Freech
✓ 16chan
✗ 4chan
✗ librechan
✗ masterchan
✗ etc

"we"

You mean you, we're staying on Holla Forums.

forgot i made this. you're a lying shithead, josh. hope some good anons find their way here though.

Librechan best chan.

Have fun in State Lock Up.

Trips don't lie.

Oh fuck you! Librechan is absolute dogshit, we're not gonna use it. It's not "the bunker" you fucking spic.

That was supposed to be in bold

Why wasn't it bold

I miss 16/b/

You really have a good mouthful of Jim's swine cock, don't you user?

Libre/b/ is entirely populated by pedo faggot victim fucks, shit/10 community tbh

Who is we? I am using it, too.

Good idea. I will go.

I have only met one victim and I've been there a couple months now.

you people fear change,tbh.

The blame for the Next failure rest squarely on the cripple.
He sat around with his deformed thumb up his tiny anus while the site became
almost unusable.
This lasted for months and months. Talk about a quitter. He never even said goodbye.
He just quit.
If you followed the story as it unfolded you know the freak threw Josh under the bus
and then chose to put all the blame on him.

Yea Josh's code was not ready for launch but the Admin should have played a MAJOR
roll in getting things synced and he didn't.

It was because he did not have the time and money to keep the site steady.

I'm not a spic you fucking niggershit, nanotech is the spic.

You're not getting the $12k back, it's already spent on drugs and diet coke.

It's hard to think that you had actually used 16chan for a bunker until it closed with its god awful coding.

Josh's code always worked more or less fine under low file load and negligible traffic, lol, even since infinitydev.org. He just never checked to see if it could scale even up to 8ch level traffic…or rather he "checked" by tossing Holla Forums under the bus, which was hilarious but a shitty thing to do.

We should shit it up

I meant more the layout. The coding was fine, but the layout/CSS was absolutely horrible, it was even less usable than Furaffinity.

Yiff in hell.

I'd rather the other chans stay up. Freech going down is sad they where and are fun guys who troll with a little bit of magic. But for real, I think josh failing is hilarious, and this is righteous, josh was and is not only a joke, but also a shitty person. I feel okay laughing at his failure.

I acutally don't want Holla Forums to ever get as big as 4chan, the way we're attracting users now by natural osmosis is fine and the right answer. We have a comfortable community here that recognizes quality over quanity. We can't have that if 4chan went down they'd be here rolling and posting their dicks all night.
No, Holla Forums is imperfect but there's a lot of fun to be had here. And then some great small boards. Let it grow naturally and let people use it the right way. Another exodus would ruin this site beyond repair, at least until we build ourselves up more. Remember, 5 months ago this site didn't even work properly. It's time to let people naturally settle in for awhile.

Josh confirmed for being a low-energy failure.

Fuck off goon

8ch.pl

Its up its going what about it user? Its got whats left of /4chon/ Holla Forums and /legion/. And thats basically it.

You forgot Holla Forums.

Librechan's /jp/ is currently full of Japanese people from 2chan.

Did 2chan go down or something? What prompted the exodus to there?

The thread where they attempt to speak english is great, I should to go to foreign imageboards more often.

誰も信じてくれないかも知れないが私はHolla Forumsが大好きな日本人です!

Sad to see 2chan down. I know they'll head back there at the end of this. But I love these puppers.They 've got the heart.

すまない説明しても無駄なんだろうけど…
2chanが落ちたんではなく別の画像掲示板が落ちたんだ…
nicter.jp/nw_public/scripts/atlas.php

Thats awesome. I wish you guys had made a board here. If 8chans your favorite you should of you know?

librechanは、児童虐待をサポートしています

favorite?
furry!

I think Futaba Channel users don't like Jim Watkins because of the 2ch takeover. So why should they temporarily move to 8ch which has a similar history?

/jp/ now at 261 PPH.

Librechan is soon more popular than Holla Forums, haha.

who the fuck has THREE televisions in one room?

fucking hell.

Good decision. Better to die with glory than to end up like 4chan or Holla Forums.

Keep telling yourself that.

Good thinking.

already is
peaked at 2000 sitewide today before going down

Yup, totally bigger than Holla Forums and Holla Forums combined for sure dude.

Why is librechan /jp/ suddenly popular?

2chans getting ddosed by the chinesse its their bunker till it goes back up.

xddd haha

too bad they aren't there by choice.

I welcome /jp/ to post on Holla Forums

indeed 2000 is larger than 1100

how are some random chinese peopel able to take down the largest imageboard but Holla Forums can't take down 4chAN?

Because chinese people outnumber us all.

Muh muh muh $12,000

Chinese is legion. Chinese never forget (Japanese occupation)

is that why we call imageboard "chan" because we're try to be china

It stands for:
Cuck
Homo
Anal
Nigger

what about the number?

we don't have enough computers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You literally haven't even looked at the user counts for Holla Forums and Holla Forums have you,? they both sit at about 2500 at average.

That's as high as they can count

They'l be heading back soon anyways.

he was talking pph though

Pph dosen't indicate community size like the ip count does though. I mean if me and a team of anons worked at it, I could easily hit 200 to 300 pph by myself.

Also when its one board making up 99 percent of that thats there temporaily it seems a funny thing to be super jazzed about.

The user count was slightly more than 1000, too.

I think that they haven't been there for so long.

It's short for channel. It's also a cutesie honorific in Japanese, which probably relates somehow.

I mean celebrate if you like, but they'll leave when their drama ends. Krautchan was on Holla Forums for a few days or so like a month ago. Its just people waiting till home come back.

What I'm saying is the size of their /jp/ is temporary and meaningless for librechan long term. It's just a bunker. Holla Forums is a bigger english language site, thats what the whole thing was about.

I hope you guys get to go home soon, its not a good thing to have your home get fucked up.

I am not celebrating, just pointing out facts. 2chan is back online and Japs are still posting. (though obviously not as many)

That's what Holla Forums is now about, not originally.

BON VOYAGE SITE GOBLIN

it's like meeting a long lost brother

librechan down
the gooks ddos them again?

may.2chan.net/b/futaba.php?mode=cat&sort=1

img.2chan.net/b/futaba.php?mode=cat&sort=1

Its going to be like what happened when krautchan went down a few weeks ago. People bit by bit migrate back to home, some people want to stay at the new one, but as people move back they decide to return home. There are stragglers as it happens but thats just how it tends to work.

If they exodus there? Good for em. Librechan would be allright but its just there's nothing there for the non pedos. Free speech is free speech, potions doing things for the right reason.

I just don't think a bunch of the shit there is legal for me to be seeing here…. don't want to get in trouble honestly.

i was about to say…