Leslie N00dz

metro.co.uk/2016/08/24/ghostbusters-star-leslie-jones-nudes-leaked-in-savage-hack-attack-6088744/
tmz.com/2016/08/24/leslie-jones-hacked-nude-photos/
mashable.com/2016/08/24/leslie-jones-hacked-nude-photos-leaked/#t6z2ILnyKqqn

Anyone here know where to find the goods?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/6127295.html
salon.com/2016/08/24/they-want-to-destroy-leslie-jones-harassment-targeting-ghostbusters-star-exposes-the-ugliness-driving-the-new-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bimp for interest

Bumping for chimp puss.

I hate myself enough to want to those naked picture.

Justice.

trust me when i say you guys really don't want this

I bet it is hairy.

you asked for it

This is probably fake. Everybody reports it, but nobody has the pictures.

Trust me you really don't want to see them. Its only few shots but they are fucking revolting.

fuck this shit. Why did she even keep those pictures?

I threw up a little.

THIS, OMFG THIS

Why in dog's name would you even take them, let alone keep them?

People who do this shit deserve to be hacked & doxed.

If you're really desperate enough, all her nudes in "The Faldiening" can be found here. Even her getting assfucked by a white dick

8ch.net/b/res/6127295.html

Normies, especially women are simple creatures who think nothing bad can ever happen to them.

Also they are stupid, and don't understand technology.

How can we be sure faggot?

right as people stopped giving a shit, wonder that

here comes the internet crack down and body-acceptance/feminist shit talking

with hilldawg's anti-alt-right speech tomorrow too.
not that i'm defending them

Anybody have an archive of the site before they took it offline?

I can't even find a link to the dead site now because of all the furor over The Supposed Hackening.

The fappening was good, this is not good, not good at all.

the memes, watson. i want to take the one of her crusty snatch and turn it into a pepe but will lose interest by time i get to my pc with gimp

This is too convenient.

There is something seriously wrong. How comes I first hear about this on /r/KotakuInAction and only after that from other places like Holla Forums.

Who leaked those pictures? Where did he post them? Why did he do it?

Maybe they want brand recognition with this one. "GG attacks strong black woman because she dared to act, see GB now to teach these misogynists a lesson".

see i told you there was a campaign of hate against ghostbusters and its cast, thats why people didnt go see it

I knew you guys wouldnt let me down

Yeah, that's it. That's why.

We need to get a catchy name for this false flag. How about AnalGate?

I think it's more a case of getting some free advertising seeing they aren't going to spend another cent on this train-wreck.

Look at one of her personal army posted on Patton Oswald's twitter feed just now (re Jones):

kekings

How do we slap sense into them?

I swear this bitch looks like the average hoodrat around my hood yo.

leslie, look at the numbers since all your abuse. you need to stay relevant today, queen! got any old pics from before you became more disgu.. i mean older?

I miss IDs, I'm , and

The Media is all aghast at this. "That poor, poor victim. The slutshaming! The terrible ALT-R, the Trump voters, …."

It's having it's intended effect. Here's another shekel, Lez. Have another 15 minute ride of fame.

should've put quotes or a maymay arrow on the post, my bad
was agreeing and mentioning that the photo I looked at was 1.2 megapixels which is pretty old espec for an actress.

Fucking hell. Why do butt ugly people always insist on snapping nudes of themselves. Dumb bitch already knew trolls were after her ass.

My mistake. I wonder if they ask directly for this shit or if they just get someone to take her phone during production, many people are stupid enough to keep stuff like this on their phone and it explains the res.

is this all? or are there more?

i believe there were more

and you lose. pay up.

hacker comfirmed as samuel hydecker from berlin germany

Fucking racists. We should report them all. And stop eating spinach.

With the cash they have, they'd prob find the hacker (studio exec or otherwise) if it was legit stolen. Can't imagine we're on the verge of another fappening after the iCloud leaks, and can't imagine transferring old photos like that to a new phone. Especially someone as attention whorey as an actress, that shit would take up too much space. Wouldn't be surprised at all if it were in contract in some way, but who knows.

>>>/zoo/

This shit is totally staged to push something.

why do black people have such saggy tits?

easier for niglets to grip

She looks normal there, unlike now.
Still hasn't corrected her twitter bio, it reads:
"Im am a stand up comedian"
???

Not even once

She doesnt look attractive at all.
Her vagina looks glued shut. No wonder he's using the ass.

This thread represents a powerful and dangerous right wing political movement. (no really,, someone honestly thinks that) salon.com/2016/08/24/they-want-to-destroy-leslie-jones-harassment-targeting-ghostbusters-star-exposes-the-ugliness-driving-the-new-right/

you dickhead

called it. My digits represent chance of Holla Forums getting mentioned in Hillary's speech tomorrow

Of course it will be. It's an emotional appeal that people will go far,,, race baiting and naked pictures and it helps her with the whole it's so important to have the first woman president schtick

fucking saved! nice! fappening part 3!

specifically Holla Forums though? fuggun hobe nod

terminate yourself

how disappointing is sex with you?

@6127689
I'm pretty sure this isn't illegal if you don't save them but idk. Just wanted to see though, hehe. Funny and kinda big but still sexy $_$

Yeah I think people are taking the bait from HRC and becoming a false flag personal army. like true newfriends.

Hey.. the guy to fap to whatever he wants. This is a free country!

Guys, my post didn't link correctly does that mean I'm banned or reported or something? This isn't my tablet please help

think that over intentional leak? shit's pretty sus

We have had a confirmation from the Gamergate hacker that this is revenge for #FreeMilo

I am beating myself to little death.

wew

It's all just a little too convenient.

word

I am starting to think GG was a dry run for HRC. If she had Wasserman and Kaine doing musical chairs in 08 what could be put past her? She is cosy with the CIA.

I bet that IP goes back to Langly, VA.

Oh lawdy, this is just too good to be true.

explain

:^)

Fucking revolting

game journal pros email list was a kind of consent manufacturing thing. then in the Hillary emails we see the same sort of thing happening between the DNC(which was completely infiltrated and controlled by HRCs agents/loyalists) and MSNBC. so if they were doing this in GG was hacks I bet they do it constantly with "real journos." We saw lots of false flags during GG so I think that the response to GG was a dry run for the response to anything anit Clinton.
They've used the same ideas. "toxic masculinity" and now "alt right." I think they think that if you can get women into a collective victimhood mental state they will easily vote for Clinton and continue to support her through all the terrible things she will do(attacks on guns, video games and pro fracking and pro international trade are certain).

Basically GG was Spain to HRC's election to WW2. Not a game, we're talking about practice. They tried out things in GG and are using the ones they think worked.

Of course I could be wrong.

kek

Haven't seen much new other than gishgalloping new identities to identity politic with, honestly. They've been doing false flags (Operation Northwoods, etc) and the scripted talking points with the talking heads forever. 0:37 in vid among many others.
The victimhood thing is something the American left has been gaming niggers and minorities on for a long time.

Are these white things on it actually fucking MAGGOTS?

That is a lightskin black guy

Imagine the smells

Now this is what I call hot. Finally a real woman. Suck it betas.

sure but with GG that general drumbeat was interrupted effectively and I think that bothered them. hence the "alt right" and recent time magazine article. now that time has reported it other people can quote it. Saarkesian will get some kind of post, I just know it.

I'm saying. She looks pretty good naked. better than I do. She has a good body. I wonder if she is single?

I don't think it was interrupted m8. People generally stayed where they were or would've ended up, narrative wise. The crazy, insufferable sjws have been the ones doing the pilling work.

I don't know most of the shills lost their spots. And we are all here now. I think a lot of things changed.

rip harambe

2 byootiful 4 dis werld

Gaming shills for sure. World wide politics feels on the cusp of potential change with everyone dug in. w/e, gives a fuck about our retarded opinions. Back to black Wilson maymays

ya done goofed

that is a disappointing body

Why, why did it have to be her? I saw the headline and was hoping it was Kate McKinnon

That is NOT how babby is formed.

habeeb it

puddi puddi roody poo right anons?

punch the keys for god sakes, lost your yidish cup, press ffor cup holder, bastard operator from hell doom shareware

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

lol have some eye bleach

still waiting for those Caitlyn jenner nudes

ya, you're oldfag we get it

just fun posting my best for our new friends

they got what they needed already, broseph. why not new thread instead of getting trolled?

hell yeah, Simone De Beauvoir why? ????

Who is getting trolled?

hell yeah

You may as well just fap to any Harambe picture, m8.

Huh?

HW here, holy shit.

literal badass, amirite?

I bet they sign app agreement that give private company access to their photo folders.

And then they complain gain access to their pictures.

pure genius right there

could this be any worse?

You could be married to her

I think she looks pretty good for her age

this is sublime. we live in good times.

The real question is how much would you have to be paid to give picture 2 a couple of licks?

check em

Noice