16chan is kill

16chan is kill.
archive.is/AmR97
Now, what will the Josh shills say, I wonder?

Who?

Literally who?

Freech is just a text board now, its dead, there's a small amount of activity and most of them lost interest.

What does endchan have to do with the whole goon thing? And yes, josh was and is a moron, and advertisizing the fact that he was a something awful member at one point ( the way I understand it, he's banned from the forums now). was dumb.

I'll tell you that I'm a former goon (2006 I left babe don't get your panties in an uproar) but that dosen't tie to my real life idenity. When faced with idenity being part of anything on the internet NEVER NEVER NEVER reveal your former something awful affiliation, its nothing to be proud of and invites trouble.

Source, t. me former goon.

Huh? Whatchu Mean?

You're a fucking nobody, that's what

kekeke

user we're all nobodies here, you and me, them, everybody

kek

Lmao

Honestly, you're the worst tripfag I've ever seen on this site. I couldn't picture someone more generic.

You again?

REST IN PEACE

This the second time I've responded to you noting how much I find your comments plain and generic. I keep seeing other anons doing it too. Its simple why this happens, its true. There isn't a single person thinking it, but if you' like to believe that, go ahead.

REST IN PEACE

i hope that's bait, user

There's no major malice in telling you that your posts are generic. You're misplacing emotion here. How's that going for you?

Sorry, I'll start making well-thought out essays about whatever the subject matter at hand is instead of saying "lol" or "kek" or "Huh, Whatchu mean?!" Or "seething"

Well two or three sentences would be a step in the right direction. Even if you use a meme, strive to use it in a way thats fun or interesting. Just meme spouting by itself, that gets kind of boring honestly.

If you even want to just turn around say another user is upset about something or laugh at them, at least get a little creative about it. I mean, there's nothing wrong with putting some sort of efforts into your posts.

16 chan was a thing? I never saw you guys shill for it. Oh well

People tried, but the server that josh had it on wasn't even fast enough for people to post on the site without major difficulty. The site at its most popular, got about a 100 posts per day.

There are comfy small boards here on Holla Forums that get that many posts per day.

I usually save my effort for other boards but if I have to turn my effort up to 11 on Holla Forums, I might as well

I guess it's time to turn the shitposting effort up to 11 then

librechan is best chan, just needs more non-pedo content.

I don't know any other mode personally. I always go hard. Always.

It has potential but it has basically no other content. And the small boards here probs won't ever just randomly uproot, even if it does become viable at some point, I'll probably still frequent this sites little niches.

As a side note, it needs an option in the overboard if it ever gets non pedo traffic to filter that shit.

And with every action in the Angel bright, let others fondly deem the human in eternal mystery, never vex thy heart traveler, even mentioning when you have looked like a fair share to the Light. Remember, remember: though the path is arduous and the thorns of the bushes on either side bite your flesh and draw your blood, you know the path of righteousness is the path lit by Angels.

Holy shit did I make this tripfag salty during my brief stay/spamming spree on Joshchan. I wouldn't be surprised if he blames me personally for killing it.

How much you want to bet all those posters defending Josh and shilling 16chan on Holla Forums were all just Josh himself samefagging?

I also notice this news comes right after 8chans monthly transparency report showed monthly growth despite what the same shills on Holla Forums said

REST IN PEACE

You're a right fucking niggershit cuckstal.

good

LMAO

16ch BTFO
freech BTFO

who's next?