The end of the road for antibiotics

New thread because other one is full of D&C shills arguing about anime.

Source: archive.is/fA83G

Let's see if we can actually discuss it this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

ijdvl.com/article.asp?issn=0378-6323;year=2013;volume=79;issue=6;spage=805;epage=811;aulast=Kubba
archive.is/Rk13Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE BIOLOGICAL ARMS RACE.

Surprising its getting this far given how long we have known it was going to happen.

Would have thought this would happen in africa.

The race of the women isn't disclosed in the reports from what I've read. I'm wondering if this is a recent immigrant or someone that spends time overseas a lot.

Why don't they just kill her?

Ebola is a virus, not a bacteria. It's not affected by antibiotics.

Fucking trailer trash retards on Holla Forums…

I think the OP was using a cosplay of Ebola-Chan because it's sorta relevant user.

Killing her wouldn't accomplish anything. Bacteria is able to pass on genetic information and therefore if one E. Coli bacteria has the gene for antibiotic resistance then that information can be given directly to another Bacteria that does not have the gene, even if the bacteria hasn't come into contact with the drug.

Killing someone doesn't destroy the bacteria. However, considering her situation it's likely that many more have this antibiotic resistant bacteria, it's much more preferable to have her investigated.

So I guess the Muslims got something right for once. Any word on whether it can be contained?

Because murder is wrong user. :^)

The drug companies will happily push you to the brink so they can make antibiotics they can charge $1k/course for.

thanks western medicine

We overused them. People ran to doctors and used antibiotics on shit they should have just powered through.

At the very least bacteria will start spreading in the designated shitting streets again.

I wrote my thesis on this predicting it almost 7 years ago. My female professor thought the topic not interesting and gave me a poor grade. Fuck her.

we love you ecoli chan!

the host of this bacterica should be incinerated for the good of the world.

Show this article to her and rub it in her cunt face.

waste of dubs.

I don't get shots and I don't use medicine. I rarely get sick and if I do I just suffer through it until I'm not sick anymore. Medicine is a scam.

Escherichia coli is a Gram-negative, facultatively anaerobic, rod-shaped bacterium of the genus…

what faggot?

PANDEMIC PLEASE

PLEASE

I'm not a betting man, normally cautious about such risks, but I'd but money down that it's either an illegal or someone who goes to such shitstain countries those illegals come from.

jews got it right too : ^ )

Coli refers to the shape of the bacteria(rod-shaped), gram negative refers to properties of the bacterial cells(for example gram negative have a more thin peptidoglycan layer) while Escherichia is just the bacteria's name

Oh my fucking dog…

Ebola is not E-coli MORON!

all those muslim and jewish food practices were suited to their time and place, now they're just superstitions unless we do dumb shit like fill all the pigs with antibiotics daily to save a couple shekels

It does if you burn them and everything they were in contact with.

drive by one in august on the way to the beach you can smell hog lagoons for 5 miles and theyre about 5 miles apart

if you get doctors to throw out the hippocratic oath then obviously you're using lateral thinking but at some point youre going to have to pull a dresden if you try

E.Coli is found in meat that has been tainted with raw sewage. Fuck off, dipshit MIDF.

You dont get this unless you eat meat contaminated by shit and in order to do that you probably have to be a fucking mongrel of some kind. It's rare in the west.

The difference between medicine and poison is dosage.

We've seen plenty of outbreaks in the west before user, not with this strain in particular but it happens all of the time. Plus we've imported a lot of the world's trash, so there are plenty of mongrels running around and a lot of them handle food because they have service jobs.

Well, I'm an asshole, unlike a good number of doctors, thankfully (for like 995/1000 times).

I don't think this stuff can be spread airborne, but, it's still something to be worried about. What other dangerous microbes have been gaining too many resistances?

Go dose yourself up with d-con then, pal.

I meant it as a joke due to then practicing something that was only in their religious belief because they can't figure out how to have something clean. Though I guess it wasn't really worded in a way that could be conveyed easily over text.

This is the kind of shit that makes me feel fortunate to be a ruralfag. Rural state even. If you live in the city, you should really try getting innafields.

Fuck the woods.

Doctors give no shits about the hippocratic oath

Just use colloidal silver on it. That shit kills anything.

Alex, pls

Just spent a couple of days in the hospital getting fucked up on ABs after a gingeval abscess. Redpill energy'd so many people in that place, it's like they're too ready for valhalla's coming. Anyway, ABs are a fucking stupid alternative to naturally restoring your immune system and letting the body fight shit properly. If they fed people healthy food and made them exercise in a hospital, instead of fucking them up with cut/slash/burn rothschild products, they would be in business nor would the People be so fucking ill.

We used to use 70% ethanol solutions in microbio lab in college; it kills microbes and cleans easy.

Ok if you'd rather die to drug resistant bacteria, then be my guest.

seriously, the PA bitch was probably overusing antibiotics herself anyway. the only times i've ever used them is when I absolutely needed them, like a few times I had strep throat.

Post it here plox?

Good, we need a population check.

Burn her burn her house burn her family burn her coworkers and burn her pets

Instead of adding chemicals to the bloodstream, add nanobots. Problem solved.

Good job pointing that out. The OP is about e-coli, and if you weren't such a faggot you would know.
Wanna re-think who the trailer trash is, nigger?

The guidestones say 500 million, lets make sure that 500 million is majority white.

Armstrong only wanted to Make America Great Again…

So he got memed into Trump.

We're gonna be Nanomachined, son.

prove that there is more than 500 million people on earth right now.

I bet you are a burger who hasn't even traveled outside his own state much less his own country

Is that bitch still working at the school? Submit a request to visit your teachers from the admins and go to her class with a copy of your essay and tell her "told you so, bitch." then tell us on Holla Forums how everyone stood up and clapped

Thank you Ebola-chan
I love you Ebola-chan
Grow wings Ebola-chan

A world of 500 million whites would be paradise tbh

I actually think the world population needs to be reduced I'm a right-wing environmentalist but it should happen to nonwhites only.

CHECKED

We might get lucky, might, and diseases purge a ton of them in their shitty nations, but I doubt life will be so simple.

Even 1B Whites wouldn't be bad, spread across the globe. Pic related is my vision of a white world. The second link asked where Turks came from

you are not God you fucking coward.
Go look at your fake world maps and cry and whiine bastard.
You have no frame of reference of time and space; you being in one space; and you not being able to over that space in the alotted amount of time for you to bear witness to what you are bearing witness to.

Go cry you pathetic bastard faggot, go get your clipboard and start traveling your pathetic world and counting your pathetic slum niggers with pen and paper and do your own census work you fucking coward bitch.

Are you the tough-guy from the last thread? Does anime trigger you?

You're just as worthless as him.

Why contain it?

OLD MEN.

WARNING.

WARNING.

's cool

There are bacteria that exist that are immune to the vacuum of space and the radiation as well, what makes you think a puff of fire will solve that?

And are those bacteria which infect human bodies?

This could be exactly what we need to eliminate the boomers.

Anybody else slightly happy about hearing this? I can't be the only one to want this world's filth washed away. We need a pretty huge reset.

This. Some people take them like they're fucking candy. The only time I've used them in 10 years is when I had a massive ear infection that inflicted paralyzing pain and threatened to permanently destroy my eardrum.

Bacteria are different than viruses. They aren't quite so specialized so it's possible for them to cross the species barrier and infect humans. Though it can take quite a while.

Hardened by plagues, my ancestors have granted me a strong as fuck immune system.

I probably get sick once in 3 years with minor colds.

You cant escape nature for long, it always finds a way to bring back natural selection.

daily reminder that Europeans ("whites") have high resilience to plagues

I thought plague immunity was specific to the branch of plague, not a general trait.

When was the last European bred epidemic? The black plague? And that was because of religious whackjobs culling the land of cats. Fucking dark ages.

It may depend. If the Black Plague for example makes a come back then yes the resilience more than likely comes into play if of European descent, but for something like Ebola… Without the meme magic we have we'd be most likely dead

You have to try, or be a moron, to contract ebola. It's not like you get it from fleas that bit rats, literal one-shot-kill biological homing mines that live in your carpet.

Isn't Ebola related to the black plague?

You sound rustled. I'm glad the plague got to strengthen our people.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SIX MILLIONS EBOLA-CHAN

I'm saying that the only epidemics that hit Europeans are due to reasons other than living conditions/overall filth, unlike the 3rd world.

Black Plague? cats being killed for wacko dark souls tier religious reasons, rat population explodes.

Fucking lateral transmission is gonna be the death of us.

Ebola is a virus. Bubonic plague was caused by a bacteria. Not related.

All white people inflicted by our Goddess survived, except for that one Spanish priest who was old, probably moor-blooded and certainly a cucktholic heretic.

Spanish Flu.

And therefore the flea population as well. When you have a lot of close contact between two species and the longer it goes on the more likely a cross is to occur. That's where most of our plagues come from. Most diseases natural to humans aren't supposed to kill youor at least not quickly anyway because when you die they die. The way plagues work is they act as if you are a natural host. What acts as the equivalent of a cold for cows will kill a human.

Antibiotic resistance was a biological certainty.
This was never going to happen in some third world country, because third world countries don't have last-resort medications.
Bacteria are everywhere, you cannot stop them and if you did you would suffer because even the bacteria in your stomach help you.

Microorganisms purge the weak blindly.
Is your race weakened by some carriers of weakened genes?
They will perish at the hands of any number of diseases before they can reproduce.
Microorganisms are just another insurance of genetic strength.

Trying to stop them is part of the reason why the gene pool is weakening.

THERE'S STILL COLLOIDAL SILVER, THE JEWISH PRESS DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT IT

I sure can't wait to turn blue!

Hmmmm. There are a lot of new diseases blooming in the western world in the past few years that have never been seen here before. Hmmm. I wonder if there could be something relatively recent that could correlate with this relatively new development. What could it be? We have diseases never seen in an area suddenly cropping up in that area recently… How is this possible? Have microbes learned to fly? Have they figured out somehow a way to travel hundreds… even thousands of miles with ease?? How is this possibru? And at such a recent and apparently accelerated rate? It's as if diseases normally found in 3rd world countries are traveling to 1st world countries somehow!!… Hmmm. Must just be coincidence.

E. Coli isn't new here.

Not an end all treatment for everything even excluding the… less than desirable effects it has. Iirc, silver doesn't have much of an effect on things like MRSA.

tldr;

If you keep yourself in good health and practice good hygiene you will live to ripe old age.

Also cook your meat to temp and avoid cross-contaminating while cooking.

mark my words

This gives me a very HFY story idea I could use.

I'm not aware of any affects colloidal silver has. Can you elaborate?

Filter King plz leave
Silver is bacteriostatic, not an antibacterial

Turns your skin blue permanently.

How blue are we talking here?

dead blue

Silver kills things at a very basic level they can't develop resistance to I believe, blocks respiration or something.

pure kerosene also works very well

or turpentine

There's a lot of different active compounds at play so developing resistance is much harder than an isolated thing like penicillin.

Pretty damn blue

it makes your hair blonde too?
That's actually pretty cool. That guy looks awesome. Everybody should do this.

That guy was making the silver incorrectly ( used saline water or something ) and drinking tons of its for YEARS. He's the only case of someone turning into a smurf although other people have had mild discolorations from similar improper use. Colloidal silver is more popular than you think and no one is turning blue.

They interviewed him and he said he didn't regret taking the silver because it saved his life on more than one occasion, but read above.

PLease Ebola-chan bless me with your love that I may become stronger and spread your gifts to the shitskins.

If you're eating meat from healthy animals, it won't matter (not sure about poultry, but I've eaten raw game birds). Freezing kills most bugs, if you do that. Raw beef is pretty common, and I've never known anyone to get sick from it. Especially with beef, if it hasn't been cooked or processed and packaged, you'll be fine.

I've been sick from food a 4 or 5 times in my life, everytime involved supermarket meat or veggies, and once from generic pasteurized milk. Yet at home I have hunted meat or from a guy I know, and veggies from the garden that I barely clean. I didn't even start composting until a few years ago, I just tilled horseshit straight in. And none of that has ever made me sick.

I'm not saying this to argue, just saying that if you aren't a sick fuck eating boxed crap surrounded by third-worlders and getting regularly dosed with antibiotics…. you'll be fine.

I mean he is smiling and he looks pretty god damn pleased with himself.

He's older in blue pic

The blue color comes from silver, so ingesting it in any form will cause the blue discoloration. It also has a cumulative effect, so the more it get prescribed for ingestion, the greater chance it becomes noticeable.

99% of meat eaten comes from a supermarket that gets their meat from a disgustingly unsanitary slaughterhouse. I'll eat steak tartar if I know the person who slaughtered it since beef is pretty resistant to bacteria. Also, cooking beef to temp doesn't mean eating it well done. A safe temp steak is med rare.

Just wash your fucking hands and utensils between prepping meat and raw produce. It's not difficult, doesn't take long, and is much better than e. coli.

It's from the wrong sized particles getting lodged in the skin cells. Certain solutions have more problematic particle sizes than others ( some have basically none ) but making it with saline solution/added salt is the real problem ( need distilled water or else you get silver chlorides I believe ). Your body also has a way to remove these things so it requires one to be ingesting a lot for a long time ( outstrip bodies capacity for removal so it can accumulate ).

Argryia just doesn't happen when you make the silver properly and aren't drinking quarts per day. There's very little reason to avoid the stuff especially if you are sick/dying from some virus/fungus/bacteria.

Used to be common in ancient India among the upper class. To a lowly peasant it really drove home that they were Gods.

It's a benign form of skin discoloration similar to tattoos. It's irreversible though.

Source?

The blue color is symbolic for protecting/serving and that's why certain Gods were that color. That would be interesting if people back then were actually blue.

Ah, that blue. though it looks he made it improperly. Used the wrong water and drank loads and loads of it. One glass every other day or so wont turn you into a smurf

I am not going to believe that until I see some prove you don't become a giant gas soaked rag waiting to catch fire

Proof gosh darn it
Sage because I am a faggot

Blood is saline, so… Also the body has a difficult time purging heavy metals. If you want to use silver, then good luck, but I'd rather explore all other available options first.

It still goes on there to this day

ijdvl.com/article.asp?issn=0378-6323;year=2013;volume=79;issue=6;spage=805;epage=811;aulast=Kubba

Europe had typhus and malaria during WWII.

neat, I wonder what pajeet would look like with full on argryia, seems like something you would only notice on light skinned people.

The way you make the stuff ( at least home-made without incredibly expensive equipment) Is hook up power via alligator clips to silver rods in water ( work as electrodes ). The current running into the electrodes will strip off silver particles into the water. This happens really slowly at first and speeds up as more silver gets into the solution. Smurf man added salt to his water to speed up the process ( more conductivity ) but at the cost of very large particles which get lodged in the skin easily. Best practice is to use a current diode in pure distilled water which takes a while but makes a higher quality product.

I understand your concern over turning blue but if you make the silver like a non-retard you have to drink cups of the stuff daily for several years before discolorations start to show up. And your face doesn't get a blueish hue overnight, it shows up on other parts of the body first.

Most reported cases of agryia are from a long time ago just using tap water and adding salt. The more modern cases usually just report some discoloration on the neck or fingernails after years of use ( the smurf man is the lone exception ).

At any rate, I'd trust my life with colloidal silver sooner than anything else if there was some viral outbreak. I've taken it once for a fungal infection ( 2 weeks ~1oz a day ) and it worked very well but I don't use as a daily multivitamin.

1918 or whatever that Bird Flu that killed 20 million.

Just another reason to take your vitamins.
When fully functional the human body is a death camp for all interlopers.

Why would you eat semi-raw meat in the first place?

Same shit, different day. Contain the monkeys, let them shit in their streets, do not help them, they will take down everything with their own stupidity.

This is a blatant lie.

Even if it starts resisting, there's a new anti-bacteria to be discovered.

The upper class avoided the sun at all times, some members of royalty live out their lives never being in the sun and are very pale. Due to inbreeding several religious practices were developed to counteract congenital disorders; they aren't allowed to bleed or be cut as hemophilia was a serious concern in ancient times.

The people I'm talking about can be traced to the British royal family of today and were with DNA testing. They're a very different class and breed of people than street shitting pajeet. Āryāvarta in India is were the name Aryan came from.

If you want to get into /x/ territory there's pretty good evidence that nuclear weapons were used by the 'gods' back then as described in their ancient texts. Oppenheimer quoted the Bhagavad Gita as they were first used in the modern era as this is considered common knowledge in secret societies. Their calendar system is also still used by astrologers in secret societies and the Vatican. Jews are no different, many of their occult practices can be traced back to ancient India.

Could they develop a new anti-biotic from her?

They're just warning you that it won't be available for you

kek…..im in the know about the future of antibiotics, and believe me, we have a backup plan. A few, actually.

Science is a trap.
It solves problem by creating new ones.
There is no absolute solution to a biological problem, it's always an interaction between several elements of a whole.
Make a bacteria disappears by injecting these other bacteria in your blood, and the high concentration of this new bacteria has just unset the balance with these other elements of your organism, and now it becomes a new threat, etc.

Same with litterally anything else.
Agriculture : you implement mono-cultures and chemicals in the soil: at first you produce more, but in the long-term, the soil becomes less and less able to produce high-quality food and instead you are left with quantity of tasteless, half-cancerous food.

Modernity is a dead-end.

sage for off topic

Vimanas ( flying saucers ) were mentioned in the bhagavad gita too weren't they? what do you think of those?

Anyone else notice how the last thread on this antibiotic resistant strain of e. coli got derailed by anime shit posters and this thread was then made by an anime shit poster?

Just proof that shills use anime to control this board even though a small persistent minority posts them, kikes.

How horrific are those backup plans, relatively speaking?

Out of all damn threads to D&C why take one about antibiotics and biological science. That makes the least sense to me.

Wtf is it wrong I want them gone once and for all?

They can have their gay ass /animupol/ board or some colossal gay shit.

You do realise they arnt gonna go anywhere. Now stipnfucking up threads and accept it

Fug that looks interesting. Is D&D fun to play?

You mean like the entirety of the chans, Holla Forums?

Sort of.

I used the image because I knew it would trigger butthurt faggots like yourself.

Go back to cuckchan, or reddit, or wherever it is you came from.

To the rest of you anons: thanks for the discussion. Good to see we can still have one here even with all the bait begin thrown around. I've mostly been posting over at the bunker waiting on it to calm down. Cuckchan going offline caused a lot of low effort bait to end up here.

I am so sorry
But I lost the thread with the guy talking about how toxoplasma gondii causes homosexuality
I'm lost and need directions, can you help me?

Seriously I'm all for a white ethnostate, but you guys are retarded; and very shortsighted when caring for nature should be one of the staples of living a white life.

Western agriculture has shortcomings you guys need to stop blaming everything on niggers and start looking at the greedy animal products industry. The shit is out of control and these diseases are spread just as bad from shitty meat from china also.

Also stop feeding your kids a shitty jewish american diet. Give them whole foods and as much fruits and veggies as possible.

THIS IS HOW WE AVOID WHITE GENOCIDE GOYS!

I guess mud shits were right about one thing at least

most don't know the half of it
Clostridium difficile or e.coli 0157:H7

how about Clay?
archive.is/Rk13Y

plus there is the field of bacteriophage study virus vs bacteria
and pro-biotics

found this aryan grill on jewtube looking for info on antibiotic resistance

the video has like no views yet, she warns not to travel to asia and to buy local meat and fruit that haven't been abused with antibiotics

this is a disaster
All the nonwhites have fucked us over.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

this is a disaster
All the nonwhites have fucked us over.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just 500 Million? Whose going to do all the jobs and shit then? Who will be the blue collars, the janitors, and who will be left to fullfill basic factory roles aswell? And among those, who would be left to manage said factories? Et cetera, can't do it user, unless you want us to revert to a much more primitive lifestyle.

Silly humans. Well, I ain't too worried because even when I do go out, I rarely interact with other people, mostly just nice plants whose diseases aren't transferrable and even if they were worst I'd get is Dutch Elm Disease or something harmless.

Also, don't fucking go to hospitals, that's where most of these super-bugs are, better to just die in your own house of whatever or fix it yourself.

GUD LUGG, ECOLI-CHAN

Hell, it's anaerobic, just pour some peroxide on it.

Far less of these required when the population is less.
Only needed if there's trash. A good population cleans up after themselves.
Machines. It'll be happening soon regardless.
Needed, but again, less people, so less produce, so less urgency.

In short, many occupations exist simply to sustain other people's occupations.

Why would people want to travel outside their own country?

VULCAN LIVES!

That never happened outside of atheist bullshit stories.

Rat population didn't exploded at all, rats had the fleas, cats killed rats, fleas went onto rats. Though that's even debateable as everything had fleas back then because shit was squalid compared to modern hygiene practices. Witch panics and cat hysteria were much later things, 1600s, mostly in Protestant lands, in the 1300s only heretics, kikes, and sodomites were getting burned.

Oh yeah, and Europe in the 13th century was squalid as fuck.

I don't buy that.

It's some some atheist fable that they killed the cats, why would it be? How does that criticize religion in the least? It only reflects the state of mainstream science at the time.

Slaughterhouses in this country used to be very sanitary, before meatpackers unions were broken up and replaced with scab peasants from Latin America. It sucks that the real unions for the working people folded like a cheap sheet while the worthless unions of social parasites are still around.

I don't understand the mind of fedorafags, I just know it's a stupid story they spread and one not reflected in the historical record at the time. There were some Jew burnings due to the reasonable but incorrect suspicion the plague was the result of Jew's poisoning wells, but no mass anti-cat culling campaigns. Any anti-cat culls were some limited shit in some Protestant witch hysteria regions in the 1600s. Catholics really didn't go witch and cat crazy, they had heretics they could burn and much of the clergy were pretty learned and thought witchcraft was pure hokum.

I just noticed that she references the link posted in the OP. Is that just a coincidence?

Do you want to know what the big bad ancient mysterious occultic secret the Jews stole from the Babylonians and use to control the goyim today, the terrible secret that caused the destruction of the Knights Templar, because I know it…

… and it's just fucking fractional reserve banking and debt-based script currency, that's it.

Do you think this qt3.14 browses Holla Forums

That's bullshit, but I believe it. What was that Einstein said about compound interest?

Something like compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe when asked which is the strongest of the fundamental forces.

Eat a grenade please.

Thats really what all this latter day occult trappings of the kike secret societies is all about, just a big obfuscation for the mundane truth of ancient secrets of power, the biggest being control currency and value, get everyone into debt slavery and you control the nation and even the world.