Brit/pol/ #912 - Vile Yellow-Dentured Feminist Landwhale Edition

Vile feminist Stasi officer expresses her Orwellian nature perfectly.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/jess-phillips/online-abuse-women_b_10133700.html

BBCQT was obviously a resounding success then.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611400/Alex-Salmond-admits-no-economic-apocalypse-Britain-quits-EU-live-TV-debate-Brexit-battle-begins.html#ixzz49oDDok00

Cameron and the deep state playing more games with us in the run up to the referendum

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611263/SAS-skies-London-anti-terror-helicopters-day-ISIS-widow-issued-warning-capital-s-tubes-summer.html#ixzz49oDT4Z3W

I don't care if this one is irrelevant, she's such a qt tbh

theguardian.com/sport/2016/may/26/victoria-pendleton-olympics-shane-sutton

Nation Jerrycuck Action trigger Grauniad and the German police.

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/26/british-neo-nazi-group-photo-hitler-salute-buchenwald-twitter

This is self-explanatory

theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/27/leaving-eu-could-cause-catastrophic-worker-shortages

Is mummy spying for GCHQ?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611789/Wanted-Middle-aged-mothers-spy-MI5-flexible-hours-available.html

The Brits cannot forgive the Blood God

rt.com/uk/344484-blair-unforgiveable-iraq-war/

Downing Street trying to fasttrack an EU trade deal that will allow corporations to sue national governments in secret courts without parliamentary consent

rt.com/uk/344462-ceta-leak-trade-brexit/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FJAa2
twitter.com/Third_Position/status/735985809698881536
twitter.com/Rain_WC
twitter.com/Rain_WC/status/711163762523443201
twitter.com/Rain_WC/status/707345973098504193
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
archive.is/8PtLf
archive.is/kJXKR
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4l6lzn/with_all_this_talk_of_vote_leave_and_remain_why/
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36391621
bbc.co.uk/news/business-23234033
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/24/austria-far-right-freedom-party-cries-foul-presidential-election-defeat
arrse.co.uk/community/search/37166415/?q=brexit&o=relevance
themess.net/
themess.net/search?q=eu referendum&searchJSON=
themess.net/search?q=brexit&searchJSON=
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3607761/Generals-fight-Brexit-forces-stronger-outside-not-fit-purpose-EU-says-dozen-former-brass.html
eunavfor.eu/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-36394917
youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-36363222
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/26/guardian-admits-rogue-reporter-fabricated-interviews/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
twitter.com/kickitout/status/735858072267030529
ebay.com/itm/FOR-SALE-Retired-BOEING-747-400-Air-frame-VIRGIN-ATLANTIC-LADY-PENELOPE-/272253624084?roken=cUgayN&soutkn=PsnHy8
keighleynews.co.uk/news/14517574.EXCLUSIVE__Police_investigating_220_child_sex_grooming_cases_in_Keighley_and_Bradford/
express.co.uk/news/world/674360/Calais-Jungle-mass-brawl-stabbings-migrant-crisis-France-Europe-UK-Britain
express.co.uk/news/world/674203/sick-work-migrant-bring-12-MORE-children-2-MORE-wives-Europe-Denmark-Syria
twitter.com/MsJulieLenarz/status/736131940034699266
itv.com/news/2016-05-27/britain-will-find-its-way-after-brexit-admits-cameron-after-weeks-of-warnings/
twitter.com/Kata_basis/status/736065012934922241
twitter.com/Nero/status/736064663239020544
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3610761/Inside-village-Europe-migrants-BANNED-Switzerland-s-super-rich-Oberwil-Lieli-millionaires-won-t-accept-asylum-seekers-voted-pay-200-000-fine-instead.html
poal.me/rm1eba
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611400/Alex-Salmond-admits-no-economic-apocalypse-Britain-quits-EU-live-TV-debate-Brexit-battle-begins.html?ito=video_player_click
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3612579/Jealous-TA-soldier-stabbed-Bupa-nurse-ex-girlfriend-death-knifing-26-times-face-chest-jailed-life.html
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4lagp5/police_investigating_220_child_sex_grooming_cases/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/27/five-reasons-why-its-still-worth-a-punt-on-brexit/
torrentz.eu/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/26/questions-raised-anomalous-brexit-polls-showing-massive-leads-remain/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/27/geert-wilders-for-breitbart-the-west-is-sick-of-politics-but-it-isnt-sick-of-democracy/
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07czw5k/last-whites-of-the-east-end
youtu.be/ZJ-D9atKl7Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b3NG5ADKbGs
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/nearly-4000-migrants-arrive-southern-italy-multiple-rescue-operations/
poal.me/f13wll
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613042/Businessman-40-went-7-000-mile-rape-tour-Britain-s-universities-target-women-rendered-helpless-cheap-Freshers-Week-drink-promotions-jailed.html
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p03txt5y/united-states-of-hate-muslims-under-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ-D9atKl7Q
twitter.com/Nero/status/736248754521702404
express.co.uk/news/politics/673898/Labour-Lord-Blunkett-Brexit-terrorism-ISIS-Islamic-State-EU-referendum
order-order.com/2016/05/26/ethnic-minority-brits-back-brexit/
news.sky.com/story/1703095/pc-jailed-for-making-hoax-999-terror-call
youtu.be/wjV5SQXdjTc?t=21m40s
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/518814/man-shoves-aubergine-vegetable-up-his-bum-on-long-bus-journey-Thailand-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more like cuck/pol/

second for low energy

Based civic nationalism

Suggest some good live streamers and podcasts Brit/pol/

That was a reckless and provocative Question Time.

We're going to leave the EU.

If we don't leave the EU UKIP or a new party will grow exponentially in popularity as dissillusioned and desperate people look for a way to take conrol of their destiny.

The current status quo will not survive. We will win one way or the other.

Heil Brexit!

FOR HER

reposting:
I'd explain the referendum to young people by comparing it to the decision to leave home. Your parents demand money from you, have all kinds of rules you must follow and you can't make your own decisions and have your own space. Yes leaving home may have financial consequences in the short term, but long term you gain much more by being independent. And leaving home doesn't mean you have to shut yourself off from your parents and become completely isolated. It's an opportunity to meet new people and broaden your horizons (trade with the rest of the world). Obviously this applies to normies, but the UK is a pretty Chad-like normie country so we'd be fine.

civic nationalism is for cucks.

british people, you're killing yourselves.

holy shit britain you are fucked
archive.is/FJAa2

Best QT in recent memory.

filtered all the bullies tbh I will live in a cushiony country forever

CHECKED

Bring back the death penalty and deport any we can't hang.

Fuck that, hang every single one.

Fuck that, flay every single one.

o-oh my

I like it.

Could someone make some propoganda conveying this analogy

I will give it a go but my design skills aren't as good as some on here.

NHS DOCTOR CUCK ON TWITTER

twitter.com/Third_Position/status/735985809698881536

Ha ha!

twitter.com/Rain_WC

Wouldn't happen to be playing overwatch, would you?

Right, forgive me for dropping all pretense and memes. Do you people really think the people posting about civic nationalism etc are being serious? This is why they/we post it, it's such easy bait.

Also, yes we have massive problems to deal with, but then most European countries and American states are equally pozzed if not more so. It's not unique.

We're leaving lad. Good luck with you're SJW 'current year' walking reddit man Justin Trudeau though. I'm sure that will work out well for you ;^)

Lads is it true you can genuinely own a .50 cal here?

Or is this a cruel joke? Like if I had enough money, I'd get the gun but can't buy bullets for it?

Thats pretty much every British women out there.

He was the male nurse cuck claiming that only Tory cuts are causing the problems with the NHS and not immigrants.

Give him hell boys
twitter.com/Rain_WC

I think you like being here more than you do your own threads.

Only the haggard ones, most have quite nice pearly whites

imagine seeing that face coming at you in a dark alley

Just saw that, kek.

Lib Dem shill confirmed.

"More Tory neglect in Clacton East @Rain4Clacton our candidate looking at damaged path. "
twitter.com/Rain_WC/status/711163762523443201

"Great day meeting Norman Lamb MP, Lib Dem Spokesperson for Health. Vote Lib Dem for a stronger NHS #libdems
Norman Lamb"
twitter.com/Rain_WC/status/707345973098504193

Worth reposting. This is an analogy to use on people who argue the uncertainty angle, or that we may be worse off in the short term post Brexit.

Not me tonight lad and I'm busy all tommorrow, if no-ones done something by Saturday I'll prob give it a bash.

Tsundere as fuck aren't they.
Aye, it's quite pathetic behaviour really. Nevermind though, we're going to leave the EU or herald in an age of unpolitically correct far right parties. How's Germany's EU referendum going anyway?

Imagine him being in a domestic with his wife.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING CHEESE, GROMIT?

Might be shot down before they even get a chance, Petry's under investigation for perjury.

Is that OP pic what you cucks call a 10/10 over there?

:)

>youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

she's banging mate what are u on about?

kek

I was mocking the fact that krauts are all over our balls whilst we're the only one's who are capable, and who are going to crash this union with no survivors tbh, not abour afd. And Germany is in for a far worse destiny than us from what I can tell, so I don't know how they have the cheek to mock all the time.

Keep your eyes off our fine English roses.

Low test faggot detected

Imagine him stalking you in a dark alley while regurgitating his "negotiating table" speech?

trips of truth

HOW DO WE PUSH THIS ANGLE?

I haven't seen any prettier slags so I reckon so.

easily

I haven't got a clue how to use Paint.

Gave it the old college try tbh.

Just had an extremely long conversation with a black on Omegle who used to browse 4chan.

Eventually it came down to this:

I need to know lads.
When you're in this situation how do you resist the urge to lose your shit?

Because I really just wanted to lynch that ape but I'm here in the UK.
Didn't matter to him when I pointed out that most blacks were rapists/thugs, didn't matter when I pointed out white women overwhelmingly find them unattractive.

He knew that the image of some kinky haired nigger sleeping with a white woman just boils my blood more than anything.
How do I get over that?

Don't converse with blacks?

Tell them that Jew girls love black cock.

How do I not lose my shit is simple, do you see them sperging out?

Be stoic you fucking faggot. Him plucking low hanging fruit isn't exactly a world class achievement.

What said too.

Can't

When he brought up that I'd never even had a girlfriend before and he'd fucked a white girl I sperged out.

Feels bad.
Wish I could lynch him.

This. We have nothing to say to niggers. Talking to them is as useless as talking to some deranged Muslim straight out of the 7th century.

Every now and again, there will be one that is of human intelligence, but they are so few as to be statistically negligible.

Just roast him mate, just come out with quips like "You're statistically likely to be in prison by then." or "Don't blame you for wanting white women to be honest I would to if mine looked like evolution went the other way."

His aim is to get you mad so do it to him better, his way is literally "Muh dik" so you don't have to be that creative.

Morning Lads

how is this shit even still allowed

get your vintage travel posters

oh wait.

FTFY

have you got the Epping Forest train one?

As I Brummie I pray for the day of this burning rain of fire to purify us.

Seconded by another brummie

Pictures of Britain lost forever, the first people in history destroyed by their own unwillingness to offend

I won't allow it

M8 you talk about us in every thread before we can even call you cucks

If only everyone had your fight

YESSSSS

Quiet nerd

Good thing EU is going to make it illegal to spout this evil speech online. smh. Hope you reported those people to the authorities.

archive.is/8PtLf

wew lads

of course the lugenpresse (using that word before it becomes illegal by EU law) says it's nothing to worry about

archive.is/kJXKR

Did Miliband sperg out at all last night or do anything funny?

Disgraceful, vain, etc

Pretty ugly, lads.

they should enhance the beauty of the countryside

Disgusting.

Hopefully the civil war kills enough people that we can plant some forests and demolish some buildings.

All these intimate photos of people make them look hideous.

Theory, lads.

That's fantastic, thank you.

I love it when we create our own propaganda.

But zuckerberg in any direction looks like he has no soul.

He has crazy person eyes.

Sweaty golem fuck.

Definitely reptilian.

I desperately need a job lads

you're the wrong colour mate, sorry

definitely some rat DNA in it

Why? Just why though? You don't need 5 fucking years experience to be a simple assistant somewhere
what the fuck is wrong with this country
Everything is so fake too, no wonder people kill themselves or go on mass shootings

Did they get around the negotiating table?

what can I do with £3k to make more money?

Cut each note in half and then you will have £6k.

kek

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4l6lzn/with_all_this_talk_of_vote_leave_and_remain_why/

Even before I click this pozz fest lad, just know I'm already ready to be disappointed with the youth of Britain

I know its a brit pol cliche but what about army?

gamble it on remain

Post discarded :^)

Tbh lads

I dunno whether to join armed forces or not lad, seems a bit grim

maybe tbh, I have a bit of luck

Sending them fishing for migrants.

How do lefties function?

Fucking hell.

Wishful thinking and safe spaces.

Fucking goybook

How did Question Time go last night? I only caught the last 15 minutes or so but Ipswich seemed to be more on the Brexit side

im fukin smashed lads fcuk in hell posting farage memes and what edt fuck I find in my folders

what the fuck

It's more reason for us to be publicly banging on about it. When the time comes, everyone I know within a hundred miles has heart me chant and rant about how they should vote leave and UKIP. So when the rapture happens and they're getting buttfucked by rape gangs, I hope I'm the second last person that springs to mind, last being Farage of course - as they embrace their deaths

Wasn't too bad; the audience was a lot more pro-Brexit than expected. We also got plenty of good Millipede reaction shots.

It's fucking 10:30 in the morning you degenerate cunt tbh

what does he even do anymore and why hasnt he killed himself yet

Fourth one is in desperate need of a photoshop of dick and ball cradling

im australina lad if that makes more sense

Doing the "I told you what would happen" routine doesn't work. They just hold you responsible and blame you even more for making it happen.

Fair enough lad, brew on

DELETE THIS

Why?

saved for posterity

I read brit/pol/ with my mother, you animal.

Sausages are cancer tubes

fuck off yid

How can you fail at cooking sausages?

Not a yid

I dont, these ones were just perfect

in 20 years it will be outlawed under sharia

Just perfect cancer tubes

Gas yourself.

The one and only benefit of sharia ~less cancer

t. healthfag

No

shit fuck hace fo tela orea the 9ioa

At least you realise I'm right

fuck

I mean, hold on whats employment like in NORTh england

Oh no, I'll live one year less than average!

Truly I'm going to fucking die if I eat a sausage

U ok fam?

Death by sausage
Potentially less than that

A million more youngsters to live with parents, says Aviva
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36391621

Where can I afford to live?
bbc.co.uk/news/business-23234033

Why can't I just build a wood cabin?

If only, fam.

£120,000 for a two bedroom house is a steal.

I'd take that.

100K used to be a lot of money, now it buys you a terrace in a paki filled northern town.

Depends on its location, lad.
Also, check those measurements.

tbh how doe sthis pic make you rfee;

I wish NA were real and not a honey pot.
Wish there was a white man's gang that were serious about kicking the teeth in of any nigger/wog they found.

Fuck lads I'm so sick of it.
Niggers get government money, council houses. Niggers sit around smoking dope all day, raping white women and stealing from the white man.

How do we start making life in the UK uncomfortable for these apes? I want them to feel scared. I want it so that being black means being uncool. Means being seen as something lower like it was for decades before American black cock rap culture came into our culture.
Fucking niggers. How do we beat them?

Literal Deadocrats

hey guys I found the kike itt

successful at being the laughing stock

as a non-britbong

Isn't democracy a w o n d e r f u l thing? :^)

you think im not fuckin on to you cunt

why dont you go back there and whine more about intolerance and bigotry faggot

di aind goin do go wrong, goyem :D

Isn't 146% voter turnout a wonderful thing?

Fucking Scot marxists.

It's rigged

you're just playing into their hands mate

yeah whatever m8. you dont have to go to their little meet ups and protests if you dont want to, but it lets you connect and brainstorm with other likeminded people eatherr than shitposting online all day.

Source for the 146%?

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/24/austria-far-right-freedom-party-cries-foul-presidential-election-defeat

is this photo you?

FETAL

TAIG

SYNDROME

Solution is obviously to spread immigration more evenly across the country tbh so bigots can realise they were wrong about immigrants.

Was pretty funny when that nog called ed Dave.

Lol

Are you a faggot? You're always doing this.

Woes did a hangout with 2 Austrians about the election
Vienna isn't really an Austrian city due to the Austrian empire, no surprise that they vote cucks

wew

what do you mean, lad?

Speaking of which, Nigel will be in Aberdeen either today or tomorrow. I just hope he's doing the Brexit bus tour so I can meet him, but don't know where or when he'll be here. Any tips?

yeah definitely nothing suspect about this go about your business we lost the election fair and square everything is fine everything is fine everything is fine

SA does not answer so I assume that photo is him for reals

YOU BUTTHURT MUCH I GOT PIC OF YOU TAIG?

During the days of the Austrian empire, lots of Hungarians, Czechs, Croats and so on, migrated to Vienna

How can I reduce the size, lads? I don't want to have a mortgage of several millions.

I see.

you need to think 3 dimensionally, lad.
put the cupboards on the wall above the bed, leaving you 18 inches clearance for you legs to stretch out

or put the bed over the wardrobe and also have a desk with PC underneath

looks like you need a caravan. Saves on council tax and if you're also registered as a gypsy you can avoid road tax too.

where's the bog?

Shit in a plastic bag and piss in the sink/bottles

I've deleted my Facebook because of that

bourgeoise nonsense

I have my desk with the computer under the bead and use the toilet as my chair. I suppose I could have a smaller cupboard under the desk or between the desk and bed though tbh.

Caravan sounds good tbh.

It's under the bed, lad

Thanks, lad. But I think a Caravan gets the job done.

Why even have a sink tbh?

to piss in lad

Is there enough space to open the oven?

Got to use a bit of lube

just get a microwave. what, are you going to entertain in that flat?

WHY DIDN'T THEY LISTEN TO THOSE WHO WARNED THEM CORRECTLY BEFORE?

just make it face the door tbh

Britain needs to wake up.

Requesting Nige replace the King

WE FOUGHT A CIVIL WAR SO THAT THE BRITISH PEOPLE COULD DECIDE BRITISH LAWS YET PEOPLE CARE MORE ABOUT "ROAMING CHARGES" THAN REGAINING THAT INDEPENDENCE LITERAL MILLIONS OF BRITS HAVE DIED FOR

calm down lad we've all seen Hannan's speech

Thanks for sharing that information in the opening, Gordon

cromwell did nothing wrong tbh

just normie safe space communist students of r/uk lad

Fucking what? Its called sex lad

How does it feel Gordon is better than you ?

What's a roaming charge?

Going to taig land and having to pay 10 p more for a phone call home

I don't even think it's possible to have sex with a woman without reducing her to sex object to some degree.

Why do virgins think they have a valid opinion on sexuality anyway

I tidied my room last weekend, lad

Phone contract whilst abroad, you'd pay more to use it in another country than you would in the U.K

Was doing some OC yesterday for posting on military forums like
arrse.co.uk/community/search/37166415/?q=brexit&o=relevance

and

themess.net/

and the forums thrown up by these searches

themess.net/search?q=eu referendum&searchJSON=

themess.net/search?q=brexit&searchJSON=

and fb and twitter etc..
with a few lads because my graphics card is failing
Can you help out and finish the rest and then we can start spamming them…
Here's what was done based off of this article
Our forces would be stronger outside 'not fit for purpose' EU, says General Michael Rose along with a dozen former top brass
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3607761/Generals-fight-Brexit-forces-stronger-outside-not-fit-purpose-EU-says-dozen-former-brass.html

DONE

TO DO

[ DON'T USE SECOND PIC OF GENERAL MIKE JACKSON/REPLACE WITH [ Sir Michael Rose ]

ALL THE ORIGINAL FILES CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD

Cheers

It's a shame Sun readers are already in the bad
If only Guardian readers saw this news

Ugh. This guy again.
Just no.

REQUEST GORDON JAHANS PISS JUG PICS THAT WERE POSTED RECENTLY

Actually made me smirk, wew a Sun headline that made me smirk. Fuck you Rupert Murdochcock you aussie shitcunt.

E. M. Forster was right

What did he said, lad?

Is the whole debate worth watching on YT or is it just a waste of time?

I don't have a mobile phone lad, haven't had one for years, funny how people look at you when you say you don't have one as if I'm the strange one.

You'll lose brain cells watching it, don't do it.

So you just want their quotes placed on top of their photos?

He wrote the short story The Machine Stops. In the story mankind has moved underground to escape the barren wasteland on the surface of the earth. Man now depends upon a great machine for survival. After some time man comes to worship the machine as if it were a god and when the machine fails them civilisation falls into chaos.

It was very prescient really. Forster predicted very accurately the rise of the internet, messaging services, social media and smartphones, and in turn their negative effects on the ability of humans to interact with eachother in person.

You could even see the machine itself as being somewhat analogous to the EU.

Its disgusting

BBC hosted it in Glasgow and made it for "young voters" to maximise the amount of lefties

What is that on the left?

HEIL HITLER
ROYAL NAVY …lel
eunavfor.eu/
"THEY'RE MY SHIPS NOW DAVE.." - Papa Laza-EU

Yes or their photo shopped in to another pic like the commander of HMS Hermes because his own photo is so small and there would be no space for text.

The Mike Rose one should be pushed hard because he commanded the SAS at the time of the Iranian siege and people will respond well to that

These jpgs are important and only you or Helmer will treat them with the respect they deserve. Remake them all if you want

Make sure you put the full text including what they did so people know and it's not just a "Gen or Adm so and so"

What's to stop the EU referendum being rigged?

Are they taking postal votes for it or not?

Nothing is to stop them, yes they are taking postal votes. I mean how easy would it be for a few hundred thousands votes to be "lost" en route.

Is this the most racist advertisement ever made?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-36394917

I'll remove the background on him and fade his colours a little to make it similar to the ship.

Noice

Isn't there one where a white man becomes a black man as well but made in Europe or America? I suppose it isn't bad when promoting interracial couples.

The problem itself goes much deeper than immigration, at least in the sense of the physicality or material numbers. It is the attitude, the orthodoxy under which we live, that has made life utter hell, completely unbearable to anyone of even the most moderate consciousness. The vague and childish universal humanism that ruins all civilisation, downgrades our own people and elevates the sullen black void of the subaltern, the alien; the rapid destruction of the public space, its angular corridors littered with the disorienting racket of aggressive, nihilistic music; the callous cynicism of modern sexuality, crass and warped, sapped of all by antiseptic technology, that irradiates human beings and renders them jaded and incapable of love. These trends conspire to produce an immense disaffect in the modern Englishman, who can no longer muster the strength or the natural chauvinism to defend and replenish the vitals of his own civilisation, his own race. How strange to believe we once dreamed of expansion to the stars…!

The fact that normie existence is so threadbare, so irritating, so vulgar and depressing and destructive, is why, I believe, the youth affects irony so hard. We ironised because there was nothing else than to place distance between ourselves and an existence we knew by instinct was worthy of contempt, was somehow fundamentally all wrong. An animal driven into a corner will act wildly. It is difficult to destroy a man: robbing him of his dignity, it seems, is yet not enough…

Wonder if the Beeb would call this the "most racist advertisement"

No, they jerk off to it

youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo

If you think that then, you can stop now tbh. It's getting stale.

REEEEEEEEEEEE BOMB THE BBC

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-36363222

Lefties…
Guardian admits rogue reporter fabricated interviews
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/26/guardian-admits-rogue-reporter-fabricated-interviews/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

?
twitter.com/kickitout/status/735858072267030529

I am so thankful for multiculturalism and diversity. Nonstop complaining is great for our mental health and cohesion.

Can these cucks not hold their tongue?

If you want, I can stream it and you can comment on what I should do with it.

Think of how public money is being poured into this crap. No doubt there will be teachers showing kids this

I wonder if you can guess which comment is from which video?

absolutely proprietary CUCK!

I trust you or I wouldn't ask ;^) I think some of the others might need tidying up and being made clearer or more professional looking

If you have the original images for the ones you've done, I can redo them to make them all uniform.

"In the past, we have seen retired 747 air-frames converted into restaurant, hotels and even apartments for full time living"
ebay.com/itm/FOR-SALE-Retired-BOEING-747-400-Air-frame-VIRGIN-ATLANTIC-LADY-PENELOPE-/272253624084?roken=cUgayN&soutkn=PsnHy8

Why are niggers obsessed with their chubs?

:^)

It's the only thing they've got going for them.

DISABILITY
CORRESPONDENT

They were all on the other thread

scroll down starting from

Do they though?

Lads, just popping in to let you know that I emailed Morality Man a question this morning and he answered it immediately. What a lovely bloke.

Yeah have you got them without the text? I'll do it so they all have the same font and text style.

Only if you believe the silly kike memes.

Even if you did torrent it your still using proprietary software that can be used against you at any time. GIMP is free as in freedom.

What windows are you using?

Used against me how?
Using 7

What was the question and what was his response lad?

That's a funny way of saying no-one in the comments section knew China had a racist history. I'm serious, look at the comments - every third one is about China not sharing the same racist past as ebul white pepul so they can make these kinds of jokes :^)

It was about religion so you probably won't be interested but it went something like this:

If there is any important difference between believing without doubt or consideration, and choosing to do so and then acting as if you believed, I have not been able to discover what it is. Since we cannot know, we must choose. What we choose will be what we desire.

I had to upload ALL the original pics to that thread without the text … here's the links to all originals plus the quotes

[ Forget pic with red beret - wrong General ;) use instead

ta'

Adobe Photoshop is proprietary and closed source software and any data you use through that software is monitored and can be sold to third party companies for custom adversing, if the third party found any suspicious content they will not hesitate to give data to the authorities if you are creating '"Hate Speech" with their Adobe Photoshop.

have you even done telemetry?
with post 2015 updates, windows defender and other Microsoft programs can scan your computer for any pirated software and view all thumbnails on your HDD.

Lads I entered the Alternate History Hub competition with a piece about a dystopian wartorn Britain after we vote brexit and the EU gets buttmad, bombs fuck out of parliament & blames ISIS
I did it as a parody of the scaremongering but now I'm worried that that could actually happen

Police investigating 220 child sex grooming cases in Keighley and Bradford
keighleynews.co.uk/news/14517574.EXCLUSIVE__Police_investigating_220_child_sex_grooming_cases_in_Keighley_and_Bradford/

On the morrow surcease my sorrow

Fucking pakis tbh

BRILLIANT!!!!
THEY'RE KILLING EACH OTHER!!!
Mass violence and brutal stabbings as 200 Afghan and Sudan migrants rampage in Calais
express.co.uk/news/world/674360/Calais-Jungle-mass-brawl-stabbings-migrant-crisis-France-Europe-UK-Britain

It's almost like doing things by the book is completely useless.

smelly dumb paki scum

doing the essential jobs lazy Brits refuse to do

wew

IDEOLOGY WRIT LARGE, LADS

..but look at the net benefits of joining the EU as a lazy fucking migrant
express.co.uk/news/world/674203/sick-work-migrant-bring-12-MORE-children-2-MORE-wives-Europe-Denmark-Syria

as in we should be the ones putting them to the sword

lads i think she found out we were calling her a munter and got qter, cause now i defo would smash tbh

Four done, I'll start going over the previous ones if you fancy.

I blocked most of the update programs and the like from auto running; I'm pretty plebby at tech since all I studied was related to the media end of things.

sweet, she's got a cracking figure for an older woman

Fucking lel…proper trolling…or total idiocy I can't decide…just fucking LMFAO
Erdogan is having anger tantrums over US soldiers wearing Kurdish YPG and YPJ patches on Raqqa frontline
twitter.com/MsJulieLenarz/status/736131940034699266
Turkey not happy with this. Just said its 'unacceptable' for US troops to wear insignia of Kurdish militia

Ok lad good work

—-

Britain will find its way after Brexit admits Cameron after weeks of warnings
itv.com/news/2016-05-27/britain-will-find-its-way-after-brexit-admits-cameron-after-weeks-of-warnings/

How can he live with himself, lads?

He looks a bit like Adam Wallace there tbh.

Fuck that, I say kill 'em all.

He lacks any form of moral fiber. He can say one thing do another eat babies and import hordes of rapists and feel nothing.

consider the worth of the kind of women who find the black man appealing

Is the Beeb reporting CamCucks admission that Godzill wouldn't invade britain if we left

so you said no?
Man even if you haven't why would you admit it
just laugh at that, never give him ammo

also remind him that black girls are fucked in the head and love a white lad to slap them about and call them a nigger in the bedroom

n-not that I've d-done that
h-heh NA pls don't gulag me

I don't think coal burners understand how they are percieved by black people. Usually when the beatings start they fall into stockholm sydrome rather than waking up.

how do i become a stockbroker

Famalam don't lose your shit when these possibilities for banter come up.

I post something like this then bully him. You're in the bullydome lad haven't you learnt anything?

Buy some Oxo cubes and a hammer

Nigel was a metals trader/commodity broker

Think you're funny do you?

yes

Oh shit lads I remembered David is the name of Ed's brother.

That might've leave some scars.

left*

What is it about modern white people which makes us so conformist and fearful of confrontation?

Like that Milo debate where that black and a funny looking girl wandered around on stage. If that was a black meeting and some white guy and white women interrupted it they would have beat the shit out of them, cameras or no cameras. Instead white ppl just sit on their chairs and chant a bit.

I will pet the horses

Fear of "Racism"?

Not having the IQ's of retards?

bit racist tbh

You lucky bugger.
Might go see if there's a horse-riding place near me tbh.

I like to intimidate black kids on the bus ngl

what cheeky thing should I write in my m8s birthday card?

If I had to guess I'd say confrontation was extremely dangerous in a civilized society. You have a fight with someone, you'll end bashing his brains out or he bashes yours out, and even if that doesn't happen you'll probably have a severe injury both of you or at least one of you.

That means two able bodied men are out of commission and the tribe starves. It's much healthier to compete through writing poems, playing music, playing sports against each other, seeing who can have the most money, etc.

If he's got sunburn tell him he's appealing tbh

The spots on my forehead perfectly map out the star constellation Cassiopeia

"Nandos"

Tempting

Bit homosexual, to be honest.

I've wanked twice today, I am disgusted with myself, but at least it wasn't over porn.

You need to go there lad. They're calling you.

THE EU IS GOING TO BAN 'HATE SPEECH' ON ALL VIDEO SHARING SITES

Hope you've been careful today lads. Wouldn't want to see you on . . .

THE DATABASE

Given what happened in Austria and now this is there any doubt that we need to escape the EU at any cost?

sigh

Count the 'Group of 7' leaders. No your eyes don't deceive you. Two extras there - Juncker & Tusk
WE'RE GONNA NEED MORE GAS
twitter.com/Kata_basis/status/736065012934922241

An autistic pepe poster's database?

At ANY cost.

based

twitter.com/Nero/status/736064663239020544

Careful that boot ontop of your head is perilously close to materialising.

lol

Is he being carried out by trump supporting mexicans? What the fuck in going on in Yankland?

No the boot will be on me as well but they'll come for you first and give me time to disappear with a truck filled with fertiliser.

He's a pretty cool guy tbh

Nice big Leave mural in Belfast with a Bible verse:

JEALOUS OF OUR FAR RIGHT CANDIDATE YUROPE????????

That's the risk I've decided to take . . . when you enter the bullydome . . . you enter . . .

THE DATABASE

tfw not an ulsterman

Why are the Ulsters the best people in Britain atm?

They risk being absorbed by communists in a generation and those communists literally want them dead tbh

They've also bled alot recently to remain British tbh

Post the names of your kids/future kids/cat/dog, lads. I promise I won't steal them.

We need an Ulster party running for national office.

Jim
Tim
Bob
Keith

I want to, lad. It is my goal in life.

Augustus
Cicero
Tarquin
Elbert
Erin
Bonnie
Tegris
Alopecia
Neg

For the dog I shall call him niggington

Add a rifle to that list then.

You give names to your rifles?

All the good rifles have names user.

My rifle is called Aloysius

Well, it's actually more of a sharpened eating utensil

should i lift lads

Yes lad; I've just finished filling my hollow weights and am gonna do some light squats with it.

I don't want my kids to be bullied, lad

I don't want my rifles to be bullied lad

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3610761/Inside-village-Europe-migrants-BANNED-Switzerland-s-super-rich-Oberwil-Lieli-millionaires-won-t-accept-asylum-seekers-voted-pay-200-000-fine-instead.html

Daughters

Sons
(Firstborn will take my first name as it's a family tradition and use one of these as a middle name)

Dog

Gun

I was talking about the rifle.

The size of the army doesn't bother me, it's always been relatively small, but the complete discarding of the navy is a disgrace tbh

I was just attaching whatever pic first grabbed my attention, m8.

Seriously do we really need fucking sectarian violence on our doorstep to maintain decent gun laws in this nation.

Kind of wish I'd start this in my family, but I have a fucking Roman-cuck name and don't want that to become the tradition

Roman-cuck name?

Mine means patrician in roman

I'm giving my wifes kids African names tbh

poal.me/rm1eba

Where's ur horse @ tbh lel

Mine means "warlike" or "of Mars" tbh. smh I'm not a fucking ayy lmao

African names? Why, lad?

Africa's beautiful tbh lad wish i was black but i'm just boring white

What will Nige do if we don't get Brexit, chaps?

Me too, lad. Imagine actually expanding into other countries while also having your own homeland. Imagine going to every capital in Europe on holiday and feeling like home.

Keep going on.

I'm more of a glorious isolation type of person.

You can be both, lad. You can have your isolation country while your people spreads the seeds all across the globe.

who's that blonde cutie?

57 minutes into Milo's speech at that university he starts talking about how ''free speech''''' is good because it helps people see how evil bigots like Nick Griffin are.

Typical cuckservative libertarian like Sargon who loves to talk about facts but won't accept them if they go against his preconceived notions.

Go away, Matthew

They call her Adam Wallace

Yeah, I hated that too. Especially because he didn't have to bring it up. I was expecting him using David Irving as an example because he's a Jew. And seriously, what is so wrong about nationalism? I was not really into politics until just a few years ago, so I don't know exactly what Nick said, but I simply want a country like my parents and grandparents had, and I want the same for my kids and grandchildren.

How do I become moral?
Praying has warded off the night demons, but how can I make it more powerful in my day to day life?

Daughter
Son
Dog

Have a cross on your wall to cheat the day demons lad. Maybe even wear a cross as a reminder of the need to be moral.

Thank you lad, where might I buy/get one that isn't completely materialistic? Do some churches give them?

Pic related

TT starts tomorrow, British tradition/culture lads

That's what I've got, anyhow.

Cathedrals always sell them tbh lad and you might be able to get them blessed as well. If you're Catholic or high Anglican then a Rosary is a must because they're a meditation tool to refect on the mysteries of the Bible tbh

Why, lad?

me neither, the kind of women I would want as a wife and mother of my kids are few and far between

lad

aight fams, I don't live anywhere near a cathedral tho
I'll look around I guess

It's funny…non-white immigrants hate East Europeans much more than most native British do. They tend to gravitate towards similar areas that the Muslims do, due to lower cost of housing, so they see them as competition if they can't exploit them as well as finding them far more overtly racist than native British people who tend to be politically correct.

Most people also forget that in the dark skinned world; the Arabs think they are superior to everyone, everyone else with brown skin feels superior to the Africans; a light skinned Thai will look down on a darker skinned one. They could have been raised in the same neighbourhood but the lighter skinned one will feel superior or at least more blessed. it is the way of things in brown skin world;
It's much more complicated than leftists believe

But then you have brown people at the other end of the scale…listen to this immigrant …her family actually fucking built Britain
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611400/Alex-Salmond-admits-no-economic-apocalypse-Britain-quits-EU-live-TV-debate-Brexit-battle-begins.html?ito=video_player_click

If you're looking for a simple cross then you can search on eBay and the like.

why not wear a mjolnir to represent your European heritage?

lad..

kek

wot, lad

There are nice ones on amazon famalam

lad . . .

Id much rather buy one in person, yknow?

Why not carry a based NA viking sword?

It's just another option for you to consider.

don't want to end up being ridiculed on a Joe Owens video

Oh, you mean you don't want to be ridiculed by man of no action or influence? smh, lad

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A DAFTY!

What do you lads genuinely think about this banner?

Stop bullying people and actually do something. smh

edgy

BLOODY POLISH COMING OVER HERE BUILDING OUR HOUSE OF COMMONS!

Just give me a fucking job.

You may live long enough to witness the House of Commons fall into the river.

The red on black makes it look like "refugees welcome" tbh

it will get blown up by the muslims in due course

Red text on a black background. Very Antifa.
Also, they're not 'fugees, so why support that meme.

What exactly does he mean by "racial education"?

It's not the last time you're going to see it either

you can tell everything you need to know about a person from their taste in architecture

I think he was trying to say "I HAVE NO LEGITIMATE ARGUMENT AGAINST THIS SO I WILL PUT SOME WORDS TOGETHER TO MAKE ME SOUND SMARTER THAN THEM"

NA are such dicks

You some kind of antifa fag, lad?

QUINTESSENTIALLY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3612579/Jealous-TA-soldier-stabbed-Bupa-nurse-ex-girlfriend-death-knifing-26-times-face-chest-jailed-life.html

ffs

I read this article in about 10 years go, some western academic or politician went to China, asked a Chinese politician "Why is there no racism in China?" he replied "Because there are no black people in China"

Even if it isn't no one wants to fund proper fucking repairs on the thing anyway. So ome way or the other it's falling into the river.

We have a dilemma lads.

We know our generations are fucked, everything from Boomers to the latest generation is going to be pozzed as fuck. This means breeding will be difficult, we some how need to make white children with utterly shit women.

On the other hand we also know these problems can only be solved by our generation because we're fighting age and due to the Internet we slipped through the poz and saw reality. If we don't fix it then our homeland is lost and can never recover. But we also won't see the glorious return of our empire, it will take too long and we will be too old to appreciate what we did if we even live to see it.

How do we balance this? Where is the middle ground we must occupy? I can accept not seeing the end result of my work, but I can't tolerate the pozzed women and "just find a good one" is like saying "Just find the clean needle in this junky's house".

Just find God. Do his works and you will reap his rewards lad.

ayy

fucking brilliant

I doubt you could tell everything, but based on what I've posted earlier and these pics, what can you tell about me, then?

God gave me those trips to demonstrate his power tbh

CURRENT YEAR!?

Take your sky wizard bullshit else where. I'm looking for a decent discussion not an ignorant cuck who wants to beg someone else for help.

Woah, bully alert!!!

I've founf the gondola thread rather cathartic for some reason

brainwashing

lmao you think you can offend the almighty God with your insignificant heresies? You are an amusing little ape!

Deny what our eye's and ears tell us and listen to the (((experts))) instead.

Is this character supposed to look like she has downs?

Do you fuck your bruders in the arse when you go camping lad?

Yes, She's /christian/'s mascot. It represents the userbase as you can see.

Well, as long as that's on purpose, I guess I can't really bitch about it.

I wish I had any (or had time to go camping)

They all wish to be little christain girls?

Low T hand though

She started on 4/pol/

Something like that.

When will Virginia post tits, lads?

Are you 6"4 and black?

at least I'm not a nigger

Will she post tits if I say yes?

Not unless you can give her a big timestamped black dick in return. Who knows maybe Milo can help you.

Damn

kill urself

So who keeps spamming left/pol/ with child porn links. I get that they're in the right area both politically and on the internet but no one on a chan is dumb enough to fall for shit like that.

Anyone got any rare new Ginnies?

Stop posting this scary Pepe.

It's global spam, some boards just have better moderation.

I imagine most didn't read the thread.

Round my way in West London Pakis and other non-whites are the biggest exploters of East European migration.

See a Paki would have no qualms about spending 5K building a brick shed in his garden and renting it to some Slovakians for 200 quid a week. A white Brit would feel a sense of shame for doing that. Pakis have no shame.

i'd say you're a traditionalist who longs for the past, this would show in other traits and attitudes and that's what i mean by 'everything'.

in contrast people who like modern architecture are generally left wing, the dead soulless nature of modern architecture is reflected in their policies

mfw viewing that fucking muzzie cunt shooting her hairy whore mouth off in the vids

Can confirm as a plumber I've seen how Asians operate as both landlord and home owners. I remeber one indian restaurant that had all it's works in one room above the place.

*workers

they wouldn't care if the place gets full or litter, fly tipping etc. Aesthetics means nothing to these people. All they care about is breeding like rats.

In my original hometown in the north they would get a terrace, then burrow through the side walls in the loft and then spread out and occupy the lofts of neighbouring properties.

that's illegal, how on earth do they get away with that.

Shut the door?

Why does a trap need to lift?

Just close the door, lad

They just kept quiet but eventually they'd get found out, through some noise or a whiff of curry, but some rent saved so what does it matter?

Close enough I guess, although really it'd only give you the outline of their political thinking.

And? Why are you giving a ha'penny toss about them?

Jesus fucking christ my eyes.

Why are our women so fucking horrid, lads.

What happened there in that picture? Jerrys blow it up? Bastards.

too hot me bois

Jerries blew it up, brutalism "restored" it.
I always use that pic as an example of how the modern world doesn't give a toss about our history and culture.

BasedNA tbh

The brutalists did more damage than the hun. At least if it had remained as it was, like the monestaries there would be some grace in what remained.

Don't stray from the way lads, see you all l8r

That pub is in shanklin, Isle of Wight. Part of the old village. They do really good seafood there.

Looks like you can have as fun as you want without Jesus leaving tbh

You will suffer the consequences on Earth and in Purgatory don't make the cartoon anything more than it is, the door to hell is locked from the inside fam

I don't want to go to hell, lad. I've always been a good boy.

ST VALENTINE IS A COVER UP FOR DRESDEN

Dorset?

So long as you don't reject Jesus lad you'll basically end up in purgatory; few go straight to heaven tbh

yes

west dorset/east devon is THE most comfiest place on earth

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4lagp5/police_investigating_220_child_sex_grooming_cases/

I never knew Jesus

You can lad, Jesus has always known you tbh

Some optimism lads

Five reasons why it's still worth a punt on Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/27/five-reasons-why-its-still-worth-a-punt-on-brexit/

Remain have always has an in-built advantage, but as Professor John Curtice, the polling guru from the University of Strathclyde told a meeting at Chatham House this week, a rigorous analysis of the polls shows only “slight evidence” of a tilt towards remain

If turn out is 55 per cent or below, and the turnout among ‘Leave’ is five points higher than ‘Remainers’ then – boom - Brexit.

The obvious nightmare for ‘remain’ is a Paris-style terror attack involving jihadists who slipped into Europe during last year’s migrant crisis.

If you're religious why are you shitposting on imageboards?

It'd be easier to be religious if Christianity was cool tbh

can't handle it

Why shouldn't I? Do you think I am not corrupted man?

Yeah smh fam wish I had a religion which defended Europe, achieved more for Europe than anybody else and has defined our culture for the last near two thousand years fam smh tbh

Mark 2:17

You can at least do this until the reconquista fam

Just being religious and posting on chans doesn't line up with me somehow. Don't know why. Maybe because an imageboard is discovered through a long spiritual journey where one would be expected to grow over his religion. No offence.

But it looks a bit autistic

I'd do it if I had a pipe

My sweetest chum! That's why this is the perfect place to be! As said tbh

Looks professional imho, most people will just absorb you as part of the scenery anyway tbf

still doesn't make it cool today tbh. Would be cool if it was like that still tbh

Reminder to neg Owen's videos lads.

make it happen fam

Because everyone who could make it cool have abandoned it for not being cool. You want the Church to be like it was? It begins with you. If lads like us start going to churches with small congregations armed with a decent knowledge of the Bible we can make it move in our direction. If the flock has foot and mouth disease you need new sheep tbh

Filtered.
>>>/reddit/

I sperged out and said he deserved to be hanged.

Just the image of a nigger sleeping witha young white woman makes me angry and the fact that I'm still a virgin and he could tell makes me even angrier.

Damn I hate niggers.

DAFTIES

I was planning to go out tonight lads but now I feel about shit. What's good on the telly? I mean torrents because no one watches the telly these days

This guy is an utter cuck. Why does anyone bother to listen to him? Seems like a waste of time.

Who /antifa/ here?

Just go out tonight, the only thing on telly is Gogglebox.

That's the Isle of Portland lad!

Stood in that exact spot in December doing my dissertation fielwork

wew, lad. Watch out

What's the good word lads? Just woke up

Yes
You live here?

pic related LAD

plz no bully

you dress nice and are not fat.

Nah, I live in Sussex but my Geology advisor made my do my project there. I stayed in Fortuneswell in some old couple's guesthouse. Was comfy as fuck.

Aren't you guys afraid of bumping into bullies when going outside?

BASED NA

Moody picture lad

ah, yes, it is comfy

i am the bully

Get a Trip lad, interested in comfy geology stories tbh

Do you have a cinema near by lad? Go see Angry birds

Reminds me of this tbh

lmao I was thinking the same thing

torrentz.eu/
torrentz.eu/
torrentz.eu/

anyone who posts after this without a tripcode is a cuckold
DON'T BE A CUCK, USE A TRIPCODE
⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇

You live on Portland?

Do I have to pay for a trip? I would but bit autistic tbh

I was going for the classic patriarch pose so you're not wrong

REVEALED: How Bad Polling Is Used To Convince People Brexit Support Is Tanking
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/26/questions-raised-anomalous-brexit-polls-showing-massive-leads-remain/

Nay can do laddo. I feel proper shite and it's an hour travel time. Better off taking the dog for a walk.

why the fuck would you watch Gogglebox unless you like obese nigger lesbians and stereotype toffs?

God damn not this shit again

a lot of people mistake it for a stormy seascape

yes, fortuneswell too

Hey look another asshole to filter. Tripfags are scum, I will personally make sure you ALL get ovened when the time comes.

Vikings is good but went a bit feminist

Laaaad, how new are you?

Christ lad, bit of a bloody trek that.
Torture lad.

Tbh fam, not all trips are scum.

So about that referendum

no you don't pay just put name #tripkey

you are not a cuck, thankyou

YOU ARE A FUCKING CUCKOLD SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYONE WHO POSTS WITHOUT A TRIPCODE IS A CUCK!
⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇

lad why didn't you respond back in December when I asked on here if anyone was from Dorset or Portland reee tbh

It's the price one pays for living in a white country area. Got to go 30 minutes to find a town with shit going on, but you get to leave all the kebab alone.

Name, address and sexual identity so I can fucking oven you.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

name: Kang Alberto nigga
address: Giza, Egypt
sexual identity: afrosexual

stop that spam

I usually take a break from brit/pol/ for a month or too
was probably too busy getting pissed

That's actually a healthy way of using brit/pol/

Fuck his momma.

This too.

GET OUT OF THE EU AND THROW THE GOVERNMENT OUT ON THEIR FUCKING EARS A.S.A.P. …AT GUNPOINT IF NEED BE. START PETITIONS DO SOMETHING

Since 1978 my uncle has worked in Nigeria, on and off in the oil business, for twenty years - in Lagos, Edo, Delta and Rivers States, and I can assure you that from what he told me the command of the English language in much of Nigeria, is far superior to the level you found in most British state schools - even deep in the jungle. The Christian Churches have a large influence on education, and for most Nigerians, a sound education is the way out of poverty. They are thus highly motivated, unlike much of the intrinsic British youth, who feel entitled to everything for nothing, and spend their precious youth, on mindless computer games.

Discipline in their schools is absolute, disruption is not tolerated. They are there to learn, and they learn fast, at a tenth of the cost of money lavished on the British state education system. The old British GCE 'O' level syllabus, is prevalent across many of the schools, and is far superior to the dumbed down GCSE 'taught' by the low standard NUT, politically correct, left wing apparatchicks, who ply their trade, out of state supplied comics, skimming over the surface of subjects.

Hard cover books, and study in depth are still the staple in Nigeria, as they are across many of the former colonies. British kids no longer read books, and it shows. On entering the world of work, all too many are incapable of stringing four words together without an 'f' in the sentence.

I have witnessed the low calibre and poor command of English, of recent British engineering graduates first hand, such is the lapsed state of current British education, they are simply no longer prepared, for competition in the wider world.

I'm always too afraid of things going to shit in my absence to take more than a couple of days break from brit/pol/.

Goodbye Britannia

This place seems like shit anyway. Someone has to get angry every now and then because the Pepe posting NEET gets out of hand but that's about it.

Good lad, I'm about to open one myself, think I'll go for ale rather than a pils tbh

Degenerate weed smoker tbh

We know lad. We know..

Problem is now do you get enough people to pick up arms and fight? Another lone asshole isn't going to help..

I think you're in the one thread that would tolerate you for any length of time tbhwyms.

You sit and wait till the problem is on everyone's front doorstep and then you hope that the mix of MSM and whatever they've been lacing the water with hasn't got to the gen pop yet.

Geert Wilders For Breitbart: The West Is Sick Of Politics, But It Isn’t Sick Of Democracy
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/27/geert-wilders-for-breitbart-the-west-is-sick-of-politics-but-it-isnt-sick-of-democracy/
>No wonder people are angry!

i quit weed years ago tbf, it gave me panic attacks. nowadays i can make those on my own haha x

tbh i have no idea which beers go with which situations. only that cold bitters are nice on hot days

didn't know corbyn would have a beer named after him, him being halal and all

Evening lads. How are we all?

Why do lefties worship filth and inferiority?

tbh I only like dark ale or scrumpy

Because they are filthy and inferior.

Weed is fucking shit and turns me into a quivering self-conscious wimp.

Still doesn't stop me from doing it if a qt is.

Fucking plebs.

Because they're feminine. Haven't you noticed TV shows like Opera and women's magazines constantly tell you about the poor victims? It says "be a victim and you get attention and money!". So, they be victims.

I've got a box of Fucking Hell beer for if we remain in the EU.

Got to admit they did give me some good ideas for scams back in the day, I'll be damned if I'm ever going to be lectured on how great Nigeria is though.

Do you know why British education is in a mess? BECAUSE IT'S BORING AS FUCK and disengages every single child in the room. GCSEs are a fucking joke, designed with uplifting the achievement of females compared to males, or atleast even the playing field. Best thing that could ever happen to a child is they get permanently excluded. The only downside is they get sent to a pupil referral unit which may not have technology facilities and niggers and pakis go there, but again it teaches you to stand up for yourself.

Shit man all it does for me is put me to sleep and make me slightly more sociable than a brick with a smiley face drawn on in cheap marker pens.

People who don't know history are doomed to repeat it. Look what happened to Lebanon. It was a beautiful open democratic and Christian cosmopolitan country. They compassionately allowed Palestinian immigration to overtake them until they were majority Muslim. Then it turned into a hellhole and the Christians were persecuted and murdered. Now it is a war torn Muslim hellhole like so many other places. This is the future of Europe. Progressives are very ignorant, dumb, self hating and evil. This has been Muslim history for 1400 years. Infiltrate, terrorize, and conquer.

Sad and ironic that progressives talk about cultural diversity when that is what we presently have! A culturally diverse world. But immigration in the name of compassion and cultural diversity is leading to a culturally homogenous world full of conflict and war.

Give them an inch and they will take it and will never let it go. Why worry about being politically correct in fear of retaliation? Muslims never do.

..tell this to your local normies

wut, you need MD for that

b-but that would be immoral

Weed is shit.

What can I say it makes me feel relaxed and that allows conversation to flow naturally for me maybe.

why does this happen?

Because you're gay.

British education is a mess for many reasons
I lived in London for fucking long enough to agree with what that poster posted. I've seen it
Kids rampaging around when they should be at school. It isn't just because it's boring, it's because there is a huge lack of discipline. Time was when schools ruled with iron fists.

Country is run by fucking muppets

Can't bet anyone anymore especially with how diverse our classes are getting. The education system would collapse in a week due to racial abuse suits.

Because if you haven't noticed the government we have are traitors. It's one thing inviting an invading force, it's another fighting the invading force, the police and the military all at once. We need to alpha strike all the kebab in a single night. Just one night where cells all over Europe remove kebab. Too fast and too many for the media to cover let alone police respond to.

You don't even need that many to do it TBH. We all know London only has enough supplies for 2 days before it starts to starve. You could have a group of ten guys go fuck up the power stations. Another group fucks up the supply depos and another fucks up the train lines. Those 50 or so guys would completely collapse London. If they really wanted to push it they could leave a sniper to pick off the repair guys they try and send in.

That's the thing with the Muslims, if they actually wanted to collapse paris they could of done so in 1 night, hit multiple targets all at once and the place collapses. They don't want to collapse Europe they want to infect it and take over.

HULLO

He's posing fior his snap chat clearly.

Watch what happens in Europe this summer..
ngl. I go on trips quite frequently and I believe it will kick off big time

what do you mean lad? help

It already is kicking off TBH. It's just not being reported. Don't discount the state of America, we're seeing the start of a race war.

With America it feel's like it is very much goaded on by the media. And for a paranoid tinfoiler like myself I can see it being used to impliment some very draconian laws in the name of "security"

Naa lad. BBC and C4 is too damm good at keeping us sedated and accepting of Britain's demise

Did any of you watch "The Last Whites of the East End?"

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07czw5k/last-whites-of-the-east-end

Documentary related

Most of us watched it, lad. Depressing as fuck that old lady leaving.

Are you new here? We want that to happen, we just need to make sure those laws are working for us not against us. i.e. Trump making them

Sucks to be you lad but time to wake up and understand the who holds the stick makes the rules. We better make sure we have the stick and make rules to keep it.

Even that was to racist for the current year people. And that's what? One documentry verses the all year round shilling. They did that to maintain the facade of impartiality.

no, gibme torrent or youtube link

Yeah, was harrowing. And the Tweets from the cucks made me nearly sledgehammer my own skull

Why are you watching racist programming?

People are pissed of at being denied a voice. I hear rumblings in bars and people I know in those countries say their neighbours have gone from being happy to paranoid and pissed off in the space of a year..What's happened in Germany is nothing short of astounding and when you go to places like Italy now, well, JUST

At least I have an autistic level of world history and geography from modded paradox games.

I am going to italy later this year, am I fucked?

They won't work in your favour. Civil war will be inevitable at this pooint so dissidents to the state will be vapourised which the US has got very good at doing using the war on terror as an excuse.

If they allow civil war to accure then the US government has already lost and ythey know it.

Lad thats a bone to the right from the BBC to cover up for every other bloody BBC doc praising racemixing

It was on at 10 45 and had a civic nationalist theme to it anyway, e.g "oh somalian neighbours nice haha"

Every other hour of BBC is fabricated shite to keep us quiet and voting left

Then you've gained some form of education and the point is mooted somewhat.

youtu.be/ZJ-D9atKl7Q

This program is depressing.

This half caste Jamaican (Who's Dad looks like John Agard, ironically) is a "native".

How the fuck can anybody justify this happening to the English?

I want the Blairite cohort dragged through the streets and hanged at the Tower tbh.

what show?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b3NG5ADKbGs

Should be hnged at Tower Hamlet more fitting they are hanged at the sight of one of their greatest betrayals.

Bring back Traitor's gate tbh. That maniac Blair will have pride of place, i'd electrocute him nearly to death then let the populace do the rest.

w e w

what else would you do?

Wew the test is working lads

Good luck stopping it at this point.

That fat cunt nearly destroys my eardrums every time his video opens

Read the comments
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/nearly-4000-migrants-arrive-southern-italy-multiple-rescue-operations/

Poor guy tbh

poal.me/f13wll

So I should cancel?

You should be careful. Where are you going and what for? Holiday. Business? Which city..I'll tell you what you can expect

If you go, you might die.

They don't exactly look Syrian do they…

Florence area

I remember going on holiday back in the mid 2000s, and it was nothing like this, but its completely different today. There are guards with guns everywhere, shitskins everywhere

I'm not even sure I want to go, I don't think some people understand how bad it is, they think everything is fine

I feel that fam

Go lad, go with a camera and record everything. Take as many pictures as you can, record everything. We can edit it into a fake holiday commercial. It'll be top tier propaganda.

Just stay here lad. Revel in
SPLENDID ISOLATION

Pretty rage tbh

What's up m8eys?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613042/Businessman-40-went-7-000-mile-rape-tour-Britain-s-universities-target-women-rendered-helpless-cheap-Freshers-Week-drink-promotions-jailed.html

RAPE TOUR PAKIS

i hate pakis

I love it when people post my oc at me

It's our dat boi. You say splendid isolation, then someone posts the video.

Pause the video instantly & get this.
Shoop potential ?

his new haircut is awful

Was just about to say that; what did he do to his fkn hair.

THIS FUCKING XENOS THINKING HE'S BRITISH

JUST

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p03txt5y/united-states-of-hate-muslims-under-attack

looks like a propa little white pride thug

So desperate to find another job

applying for everything

I don't want to go home a defeated loser

Got 3 interviews next week.

I'm so desperate that I even have an interview at a "lol lads night out yeah" call centre type job. Funnily enough it still pays more than the dream job I was employed in but recently got dismissed from for being a security risk (contractor)

le forgot trip

WHAT ARE WE WATCHING

Didn't think it could get any worse than semi-skimmed tbh.

POZ PRIDE WORLD WIDE

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF VIRAL LOADS AND MED RESISTANT STRAINS FOR WHITE PEOPLE

This
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ-D9atKl7Q

They also have a new doc out praising black supremacists

I feel mad lads

How did you get done for a security risk lad? We need details!

Italy was ok up until 1999…then it started to get heavily invaded
I haven't been to Florence recently but it's humid as fuck in the summer. It is where that American woman was murdered last year
Also back in 2011 Gianluca Casseri, 50, a local man with allegiances to CasaPound, shot a few immigrants up. After going on his shooting spree, armed with a .357 Magnum, killing two and going on to shoot three others in the central market of San Lorenzo, Casseri shot himself. He was described by the press as a fantasist, an author of cult essays and books inspired by Tolkien and Evola, who dreamed of a return to the pagan roots of a Europe reigned over by Norse kings.

You'll find migrants congregate around the stations [ bus and train ] and in the larger squares etc They also hang around and live in the non wealthy old parts of the city.
Florence is an amazing city to visit but you should be especially careful of pickpockets, because the population of the city doubles at the height of summer
Don't use hotel safes. Don't hold your phone in your hand gazing at a map. Go into a shop and do that
You get a lot of pickpockets near the station on buses and near the Ponte Vecchio and San Lorenzo market. The professional ones dress and act like tourists and will follow you into Churches to dip you. Gypsy kids are also a fucking pain

Locations in Rome (St Peter’s Basilica) and Milan (the Duomo and La Scala) and the Uffizzi in Florence etc have been identified as potential targets for terrorist attack by the US Government Venues such as churches, restaurants, theatres and hotels are also possible targets

Stay away from large noisy gatherings of people
Most of what I tell you is common sense but just keep your wits about you. Like I said I haven't been there for a long time but I was in Milan last year and it was a fucking hell hold especially around the station with people offering to 'help' tourists buy a train ticket. I ended up telling the police to do their fucking jobs properly. They dispersed them but they were back ten minutes later
Later I was in a bar with a Moroccan being cheeky when some Italian grabbed the beer out of his hand and poured it all over the floor. The Moroccan tried to front him "Aren't you scared I'll come back and kill you? etc" at which point he got physically thrown across the road by two others. Quite amusing

Unfortunately giving women the vote has helped bring all this shit into Europe
If the women involved with feminism are voting for the dissolution of western civilisation through ushering in extreme left wing totalitarianism because of their Marxist programming, inevitably leading to Islamisation, then it becomes about survival of everybody. Women give birth, but men protect life. You can't change Nature, it is far bigger than all of us.

Good idea

At least red top's honest about how bad it is.

Semi-skimmed is trying to have its cake and eat it.

What can we even do about this?

It just makes me feel demoralised.

Semi skimmed is good for tea lad.

hahahaha
twitter.com/Nero/status/736248754521702404

Some one get a new thread peppered

see pic

Join NA, remove kebab, fight for the survival of the white race.

kek

GORDON CLOWN!!!

GAS THIS PORRIDGE WOG

They didn't want a contractor in that role.

They refused to move me to full time.

That's it really, they just fucked up hiring me.

Lad… You mean…

Cheers for the post lad

If I went on my own I'd probably be alright since I wouldn't go to obviously shit areas but my dad is a bit of a naive twat who probably wouldn't notice if half the people surrounding us were nonwhite

He just wants to do the typical normie shit, go on holiday to "relax", and do the typical tourist sightseeing in typical places like Rome, but they look at something for a second then move on to the next thing, just like in museums

Hopefully I'll be decently /fit/ by then, do italian grils like anglo bois with westcountry accents? Is it true that italians fucking hate niggers?

Not this meme again.

Lad… It's possible to be both believe it or not.

top kel famlad
How is this case different for you if you're rightwing? You still want for fish to not being consumed…
Alright let's say "brainless vegans who have no idea how the fish market works"

Saw something interesting on the news earlier about national identity.

More native people are calling themselves English and the Middle Eastern & African anchor babies are calling themselves British.

Nope.
I don't give a shit about the fish. I care only for my health.

IF WE LEAVE = 9/11

express.co.uk/news/politics/673898/Labour-Lord-Blunkett-Brexit-terrorism-ISIS-Islamic-State-EU-referendum

tbh it's hard for me to identify as british, other than politically

Muslim first, though, always muslim first

Is Joe Owens going to form a political party after the referendum?

If i have two sons they will be:
Both of the names go with my last name very well.

REEEEEEEEEEE

Just saw a Nigger on Local Ulster tv boasting about increasing racemixing in Ulster

REEEEEE KEEP THIS ENCLOSED TO LONDON

NIGGERS USED TO BE MORE RARE THAN METEORITES

please let this actually happen it would be hillarious

It'd called banter. Utilise it.

WATCH THIS FUCKING TRAITOR. FUCKING IMPORTANT

British isn't worth shit anymore.

I'd actually think Scotland going independent would be better for the English.

I kind of wish we'd split the Union now.

I sound like a traitorous cuck but it's for the best intentions.

England for the English tbh.

Calling bullshit on that. David Blunkett has the foresight of an East African.
More remain propaganda. And the public are well aware of the shit flinging, and that Mr Blindside is too late to the game to be called legit…Even his fucking guide dog knows what's up.

He has fucked up on many occasions.

Anyone with a sane mind would agree, we have to make sacrifices to survive

This.

I'm English through my personal identity, and British on my passport.

HE DOESNT HAVE ANY SIGHT AT ALL

Lads.. the xenos are on our side. How can we lose?

reminder

PC Jailed For Seven Years For Making Hoax 999 Terror Call
news.sky.com/story/1703095/pc-jailed-for-making-hoax-999-terror-call

PAKIS BACK BREXIT

Cromwell was a blight on our history.

cheers

I'm surprised the cucks and SJW's are voting to remain even though if we come out, there is a chance that Dave Cameroon would be replaced….which is what they want right?

Maybe we could spin this to get more Brexit support from the left.

Anyone peppered a new thread yet?

PC as in a Political Correctness hire?

the pakis are concerned about white immigrants

Listen…..is that "muh Jews!' I hear?
youtu.be/wjV5SQXdjTc?t=21m40s

The potato one did a lot of good tbh.

No they don't, its like saying Niggers support the BNP because of that one Nigger.

They don't and they'll loose us the referendum

look at Schulz he's fucking in love

Yeah but then we'd get evil Trump Tory racist Boris "I hate Kenyans" Johnson.

Look at Martin looking at him with contempt. He's doing his Goy duty for the EU but he still can't hide his hatred of the Goyim.

REEEEEEEEEEE

Just want to kill them all, especially that italian communist bitch

everyone on that list is shit.

Passenger caught masturbating with an aubergine up his bum while riding the bus
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/518814/man-shoves-aubergine-vegetable-up-his-bum-on-long-bus-journey-Thailand-video

16 out of 28 EU countries don't allow gay marriage…lel

Good.

Two blond middleaged weathly white men in charge of some of the most powerful countries in the northern hemisphere.

The lefty salt would be of Tsar Bomba yield.

But if we leave the tooorrrries will scrap it

Aye lad he's a Turk

So what is he then? A fucking Congolese nigger.

sauce m8

cam someone please pepper a new thread

t*rkroach

Evil Evil man.

We went into the camps and we said, “We can use this a way to ensure that never again will the banking cartels ever face a threat to their grip over the lives of every nation on earth. We can use this as a way to destroy the identity of the European man. NEVER AGAIN will a white man ever be able to think of his needs and desires and goals without first having paid penance to the chosen few”

If there is a hell he will burn in it.

FUCK

I just read his wiki. You're right….holy shit hahaha
Everyday's a school day.

I remember watching his family history programme where his grandad or something was really influential in T*rkroach politics tbh

debil

who

FRESH

Yeah they're Jerrycucked dicks, but m8, they're our Jerrycucked dicks.

Oy vey my fake mollycoddled allergies are playing up, mummy? Can I have a special tea with the special milk in it? I imagine that is what a brit/pol/ meet up would be like tbh probably NA too

Was trying to get the 666 trips but missed by one lad

;^) I fucking hope so

I thought you called yourself or someone debil (ie a moron)

"Hoax"

smh