EMERGENCY BEE ATTACK

Holy fuck did you guys see this? Trump was in the middle of talking about the key stone pipe line in his speech and then suddenly it gets cut off with
EMERGENCY REPORT
'"some guy got stung by a bee"'

And she literally spent like 5 minutes repeating the exact same thing while showing a live feed of a tree covered in foam. Clearly buying time to censor Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

Other urls found in this thread:

filedropper.com/trumprallystreamshutdownduetobeeattack
youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

filedropper.com/trumprallystreamshutdownduetobeeattack

See for your selves. Its not letting me upload the webm directly on here.

how long ago so I can look at it on the livestream? no way I'm dling random shit you uploaded.

it starts at about -56 minutes at the time of this post

I;m having trouble resizing the webm to an uploadable size. What program do you fags use?

and why are you saging?

bump

Figure out the webm and post it already faggot.

I'm trying I've never worked with webms before.

OP you nigger put some effort in

Dude it is a local TV feed, you should be getting your Trump streams from RSN.

ugh, the electronic kikery never ends

Not at all suspicious. Conspiracies aren't real goyim.

XMedia Recode, hit auto crop and maintain aspect ratio. keep under 8MB.
also can't see what you are talking about -56 minutes is just king nigger talking bullshit about wanting a vacation.

I think you're missing the point.

Got the program, can't find half the shit you're talking about. Is there a specific option to keep the output under 8MB or what?

Lend me your autism please, there are like 200 options.

Keep skipping back until you see Trump talking, and then skip forward until you see a tree and a bunch of white foam. That is the part where they SHUT IT DOWN.

I used Icecream screen recorder(record window fitting just the video of course) to capture the webm, with sound. If some autist can do a better job than me, then by all means make the webm. I just can't manage to resize it to under 8 mb.

For fug sakes lads some one pls download this webm and resize it for me.

ALRIGHT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

The webm is finally here.

"Webms For Retards" its the best tool ever

So what happened? did Trump not have his rally in Montana?

they probably just ran it as a blurb because it was causing traffic or some shit.
my local news does shit like this too, inexcusable tbh.

Boo fucking hoo.
They act like any other bees if you don't trigger their
KILL EVERYTHING, DEFEND THE HIVE
response.

That's what a crawl or a chyron at the bottom is for. No reason to cut away unless it's for a major event like 9/11 scale. Flood warnings don't even cut away anymore.

These niggas serious?

I'm not defending it, shit was obviously done to draw attention away from Trump.
Just pointing out that this isn't an isolated incident.

The thing is, user… This wasn't a local news channel, it was a major news network covering the press conference about the Republican Nominee, in the biggest and most important election in the world. The timing of this couldn't be more convenient, it was right as Trump started talking about corruption.

You can tell by her nervousness that she was ordered to do this.

And the fact that she nervously repeated the same thing over and over again, and then cut to complete silence while showing the tree for like 2 whole minutes was also pretty "strange".

SHUT IT DOWN!

And here is the full video, scaled down. The first webm cut off the last two minutes of the video to be under 8mb.

Unbelievable. Atleast all the cucks will start to get suspicious about it.

bump you fags

BEEEEZ

holy shit was that obvious

Killer bees are different. They dont give a fuck. You come remotely around their massive area, they will all fuck you. Fuck you IN THE ASS.

we could do with a compilation of media's attitude towards him
How Ron Paul Was Cheated Out Of Presidency
youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4

The jews aren't even hiding it this time. Going full shut it down for fucking bees. A handled bee situation too. I'm legit disgusted.

wow they weren't even trying hard, fox is grasping at straws at this point.

A bee bit my bottom, now my bottom's big!

Wouldn't be the first time the media interrupted something important.