Meme magicks backfiring

Has there been any US president candidate that Holla Forums supported who went on and win? The answer is no.

If you're so confident he won't win, what's the point of this thread?

I'm not confident about anything, user. I'm just expressing doubts as history seems to be repeating right before my eyes again.

The difference is that Holla Forums isn't gravitating towards a loser this time.

Yup.
Racial cuckold. Low energy uninspiring lolberturdian.

Fucking neo con. When did Holla Forums even shilled for him?

Why? Fuck your doubts. Who the fuck do you think you are?

also

Not a loser yet.

We'll never know until the polling's over.

Regardless, the whole presidential election heatwave will undoubtedly bring in YUGE amounts of newfags as well and shit up the place.

sage

I don't get what are you upset about, user.

We're not the only ones shilling for one.
Also, trump is quite a powerful candidate without our support.
He'll win, kek demands it.

When? There's not a single McCain meme.
Do you even meme magic?

If Ron Paul is "racial cuckold" then Trump is a "Semitic cuckold" then.

This is a 4chan thread

Thank you for saying that. There are too many people here who want you to believe Holla Forums is solely responsible for the rise of Trump and it's really obnoxious.

Very26702
Very weak bait

Never give up.

Sage and report.

Low-energy shilling.

Filtered and reported.

I'm pretty disappointed this took 11 posts to get pointed out.

Did you expect him to say Israel would be annihilated and turned to dust?

We didn't HAVE meme magic during Paul and McCain's runs, OP.

See the sticky on shills, dumb fucks.

low-effort concern trolling

do you think he would have gotten to where he is now if he didnt perform some perfunctory ring kissing to the kikes?

sometimes you have to know when to hold your pride to achieve victory later

Even this poor as chink knows to never give up.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

IT'S AFRAID!

THE GOD EMPEROR ONLY NEEDS ONE TIME!

Holla Forums didn't even exist when McCain ran you dumb bastard.

GODDAMN. The shilling is more flaccid and weak than ¡Jeb! himself.

Trump has won the nomination unlike Ron lolberg cuckhold Paul and when the fuck did Holla Forums support McCain?

Exoteric pleb christcucks desperate to stop esoteric meme magic. Won't work, but you can check 'em.

Regardless of if any of what you posted is true it doesn't effect my original point.

Trying to start a shitstorm, are we?

You didn't get dubs, proving that you're a stupid cocksucker. You also proved that Christianity is true, because if someone as stupid as you opposes it it must be true

My dubs confirm everything I said to be true

Our issue is not demonstrating that Jews are all-powerful… it's white survival.

Our issue is not proving a conspiracy by an elite… it's white survival.

Our issue is not explaining how rotten Israel is… it's white survival.

Our issue is not liberals vs. conservatives… it's white survival.

Our issue is not electing Ron Paul… it's white survival.

Our issue is not opposing amnesty for illegal aliens… it's white survival.

Our issue is not about moving to one place or another… it's white survival.

what kind of retarded shill

Is this the new "who else you gonna vote for"?

People hated bush, and Obama has people voting for him no matter what he did

First off, fuck McCain

You should have been here during the 2014 elections when Republicans just ass pounded everything. Always good to see MSNBC in damage control mode.

My thoughts exactly. Holla Forums didn't even exist in 2008.

This is a nice concern defeatist thread you've got going here goldstein.

It's been shown Time and time again that Trump has divine blessing and support that's helping him surge and overtake the left domination scheme.

Whether you liked ron paul or McCain, that's on you, but they didn't have the kind of divine blessing and destiny that Trump has.

From pepe state, to lightning striking trump tower, as well as drawing out jew nose, to states that went cuck for cruz getting absolutely hammered from tornadoes. He has been given divine support, and the meme magic channeled through Holla Forums, normies, and others alike will continue to flourish.

But like a defeatist thread, I'm sure you're about to call of that just "pure coincidence" ain't that right?

It truly is.

Of course not. OP left the thread the moment he was outed as a non-Holla Forums native. He was posting every three to four minutes answering criticisms until this happened.

I mean, he was right, but he's an obvious shill. Ho hum. Sage and move on.

what are you talking about OP? Trump is the first candidate Holla Forums has ever shilled for.

cuckchan was garbage long before 2012 when they were shilling for Ron Paul. their memes were weak.

You'd be surprised at how often people don't catch this sort of shit. I see shills claiming things that would be chronologically impossible like two or three times a day. I typically avoid calling them out because I don't want them to get wise, and goddamn does it hurt having to sit back and watch so many anons fall for it.

…What in the fuck?

Nope. Meme magic was weak and unknown for Ron Paul and Holla Forums non existent for McCain. Honestly I'm a little shocked that this faggot didn't claim we were pro-Mittens.

We rooted for Ron Paul but knew he wouldn't get the nominee. Hence the "it's happening" disaster memes and "why didn't you listen".

We never rooted for McCain afaik

We now root for the God Emperor and pump out more varied memes than ever before filled with high energy.

Holla Forums has been shit all night. I'm not sure if this is a raid or summer just came really early.

maybe it's the faggots who don't know how to sage a shit thread

Publicity stunt. The whole thread's one.

Did Holla Forums even exist in 2008? I only used /m/ and Holla Forums at that point.

OP's watch set to African time.

Uh, not that I remember. We didn't like king nigger, but I actually think McCain would have been worse (king nigger overplayed his hand which helps us in the long run).

OP confirmed for retarded.

Ron Paul was never going to win the first place, he preached to a very small community of people, while Americans may be fairly libertarian in spirit, they are most certainly not politically and in naivity people actually thought he had a chance.
The majority of 4/pol/ at the time most definately did not shill for McCain, and those who did only to piss off democrats, because fuck it, they're going to win anyways, might as well piss on the doormat before leaving.
Considering Trump both has received nomination, is actually in a position within the polls to win and his competition consists of a sickly psychopath who most people cannot stand, although early, it's fair to assume he's probably going to win.

I understand skepticism over prior history, but sometimes it's fairly clear cut when something is mostly likely going to happen.

Mitt Romney, fuck my memory is shit.

Third has literally used Holla Forums

Hillary will win fo sho!

Posted by an Auto-Jew….

Right?

Nice try Shillstein

He recently said that he's not visiting Israel because he doesn't need to to get support. He only plays the game as much as necessary.

Meme magic in the past was atheist towards kek - we were wizards throwing out words, occasionally magical, trying to cast spells.

Now we are refined Prophets of Kek. We know who our deity is, and we praise him properly. Least, we try our best. I suspect Kek will be more pleased with us in the coming years, if we continue our efforts, and will reward us justly.

How you doing there Alt-Right? You getting your college research grant money for shilling on 8ch?

Ron Paul of 2008 was undetectable. The only thing that normies liked was his isolationist foreign policy.

The 2012 Ron Paul was a bigger threat to the Jewish crime Network because the internet(memes, grassroots orgs, non kike filtered information) was more accessible to the normie goys.

He was still not a good candidate because he wasn't a populist and was a too mired in Jewish economic philosophies.

If you fucking retards were shilling for McCain in 2008, then you are first rate zio-bots and cucked out shills….That were taking blue pills by the handful. To be fair, I was sort of blue pilled in 2008 also.

*unelectable*

Take your low-energy defeatism shilling back to cuckchan.

This nigger gets it.

tbh fam, 2012 seemed more like desperation, cuckservatives begging the rest of the voter base to support the man who wasn't Obama. I think the fact that R Money only lost by 5 million votes shows that enough people were willing to say "God damn, Mr. Binders sucks but he's better than the nigger."

No, you had it right the first time.