Any Pagans here care to lend a hand ?

NEED HELP FROM PAGANS IN HERE

Alright Holla Forums, since It seems a few of you seem to be pagans, I have a question for you ?

What is the best literature to start reading as a starting non pagan ? The Edda ? I want to read something that doesn't align with all of that modern neopagan liberal faggotry that is asatru and related movements. What are some based writers on Nordic and Germanic heathenism ?

Other urls found in this thread:

christogenea.org/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/hjhandbuch.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_appearance_of_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinque_viae#The_Argument_from_Degree
archive.org/details/TheVoiceOfOurAncestors
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The AFA (Asatru Folk Assembl) is not pozzed but, there are many other Asatru organizations that are. None of the old texts are gay and pozzed. That is all new bullshit. Remember that Paganism is not revealed religion like the filthy abrahamic religions are. Paganism is natural religion relying more on common sense. That is a big reason why most of their practices were never written down because everyone knew what it was as an oral tradition. There is no "Pagan bible" that will tell you everything and how the Gods want you to live your life.

The Norse Eddas is a good place to start. The Vedic Vedas are also good because the Vedic Indians were Indo-Europeans who had very similar practices and creation stories to the Germanics, Celts, Slavs, Latins and Greeks.

Varg Vikerness's publications on Norse and Germanic Paganism are really thorough and good to read.

Two YouTube channels that I follow are Thulean Perspective. That is Varg's channel and Survive The Jive. Both channels go into Paganism and specifically more about Celtic, Germanic and Norse Paganism.

AFA (Asatru Folk Assembly)*

The Silmarillion

This, actually.
It's a gentle introduction.

Varg Vikernes, I'd say

Than you, kind sir

I've read the Silmarillion. I wouldn't even dare call it a book, more of a Saga on its own. Tolkien was both a liguistic and historical mastermind

I actually liked the Children of Hurin better than Lord of the Rings

The Radix Journal has some really fucking awesome articles on Paganism too

read the myths of the heroes and gods, learn the our culture and mindset

Honest question for pagan folks out there: If for you abrahamic religions are religions that are foreign in spirit to the western world (assuming you go east-west from the Bosphorus to the Atlantic), then why don't you adopt greek-inspired roman religion and mythology? Arctic circle tree worshipping beliefs seem a little farfetched.

While we're on the subject of Paganism, I read last year the women killed during the witch trials in England were actually women carrying on pagan traditions. I may have read this in some of Varg's writings, but I can't seem to find anything on it now. Anyone know if there's truth to this and have any links?

well, basically all of the european pagan faiths stem from the ancient indo-european faith of our ancestors.
so zeus, wotan, dagda, etc are all at least vaguely equivalent. you just call your god of the sky or whatever by the name your ancestors had for him.
for example, when the romans conquered Gaul, they referred to the gallic gods by the names of the roman equivalent, because they were so similar in form and function.

so much of the records of pagan religious practice was lost as well, so equivalencies like this are probably necessary.

I'm undecided on paganism. I hear wiccans worship naked, but some of those chicks are fat.

I can't answer for everyone but in my case it's because I'm of Germanic descent, not Latin. Not that I dislike or don't respect the Latins or their gods. They're still my people.

Ah, hello Chaim. I was wondering when you'd turn up.

The new one is that Christianity predates Judaism. Always good for a laugh.

OP most of the so-called pagan holy books and such are new age trash. You'll want to go into the history books. A lot of people may hate on those christian scribes but they did manage to write down a fair bit of the myths and rituals of the pagans. So I would recommend studying the ancient mythology to get an idea of what you need to know

Greek mythology, Norse mythology, whatever. Use bookzz.org

Also, dont just read, learn the theology/wisdom behind it.

Reminder: Anyone who "chooses" a religion like its a flavour of ice cream just does it for the purpose of social signalling, not out of any genuine belief.

Your gods are non-existent. Same with the Christian god. This back and forth bullshittery is completely worthless, since both of your religions are based on nothing at all. At least the Christians can lay claim to the fact that their religion was actually a relevant part of European civilisation for the last thousand years.

Wait what? I'd love to see the beautiful mental gymnastics that are used to come up with that idea…

That's heresy, user.

they mean that Christianity predates talmudic Judaism, which is completely true.

Ah okay that makes more sense, still a weak argument but at least it makes sense.

What I always found interesting about the ancient pagan religions of Europe, and some others outside Europe is how their deities were all very similar often only having a difference in the name of the deity. Even the idea of the afterlife, the Norse and Greeks were quite alike. Helheim and the fields were both places where the dead simply waited.

It's all really interesting when you start drawing similarities

christogenea.org/ BEST SITE FOR JEW WISE WHITE CHRISTIANS OR DISGRUNTLED CHRISTIANS WANTING TO BE REAL CHRISTIANS.. FUCK PAGANISM

enjoy being a tool for the globalists, I guess

Fedora here. Family were unreligious heathens. Tolkien, something like the Havamal, and more Tolkien. The Iliad.

I like The Longships by Bengtsson (sp), too. At least in english, I like the way it's written. It's the opposite of tolkein, but realistic in a 'shit happens' kind of way. Not like modern literature, but in the mindset of the characters. I don't recall if there is much mythology in it. It portrays all the religions in a neutral light.

I know nothing about whether Vargs work is even remotely correct, but a lot of it jibes with the mindset, and I think he's right that a lot of what we know of pagans was corrupted by christians.

I have yet to read the rewritten children of hurin, but I must have read the original stories of the men of that family in silmarillion and unfinished tales a couple times a year as a kid. I wish he had written more about the dwarves in that age as well. I never saw the dwarves as the jewish stereotype, except maybe the petty-dwarves

You are right about their non-existence. What I have read of european and greek mythology, and greek philosophy, are infinitely more applicable for some people. I don't say all, because obviously christianity is persuasive to many people, even those that don't actually believe in it. I've read the bible many times, and none of it was powerful, noteworthy, or useful except for a small number of proverbs.

A lot of european civilisation can be attributed to local cultures, the renaissance and enlightenment, none of which were particularly christian.

no thanks

FINE THEN GO WORSHIP SATAN

but user, prove satan exists :^)

My trips confirms that non-christians are globalist tools

My dubs confirm that non-christians are globalist tools

PROVE IT? LOOK AROUND BROTHER.. SATAN IS RULING THIS WORLD AS THE BIBLE STATES

The Edda is bullshit. It's a bumch of fairytals written for a Christian Prince by some old guy tutoring him on his peoples' culture. It's no better than Hans Christian Anderson and should be totally fucking throw into the trash.

You've been like to "pagan" ((goy)) by Jew worshiping Christians

Thor = Lightening

Satan is a Catholic invention and not in the Bible, user. Satan is sand nigger word that means "adversary" to the Jew. So you're a Satanist. In Job same thing. Jesus visited by a "devil" which offered him his hearts desire, every Jew's desire, to rule the world.
Satan = Jesus' shadow conscious.

Yet my dubs

Seem to state otherwise

You didn't get any trips though

not proof, fam

Also, none of your posts were outright claims about paganism/christianity being true/false. They were just saying that paganism was interesting. My posts were actual claims.

I see jews and white traitors ruling the world. Jehovah.

Dubs confirm

In all seriousness, read Tolkien if you have only a small interest in Paganism. He is a great writer to use to introduce people to paganism.

Don't just read the eddas, study them. Read many different translations and compare them. It would be very beneficial to also learn Old Norse and Proto Scandinavian if you have a deep enough interest.

If you say "pagan" it's null and void. They were medicine women, philosophers, priestesses, and women who weren't cucked by Jew worship. Or just crazy cat ladies living in the woods minding their business. Christians did this to lots of women like the sand niggers they were long before reaching Western Europe.

Christianity was an Easter Religion LONG before it reached Western Europe.

OK. SATAN IS AN ALLEGORY.. I SEE YOU WANT TO PLAY WORD GAMES… I SUPPOSE YOU DO NOT THINK THERE IS A SPIRITUAL WAR GOING ON… HAVE FUN IN YOUR JEW WORLD ODOR.. YOU COULD NEVER COUNTER OR PRODUCE A BIBLE AND IF YOU READ THE BIBLE YOU WOULD KNOW IT IS TALKING ABOUT ADAMIC MAN (WHITE PEOPLE)

Why don't you read and watch.

Then fuck off with your fairytale worship. You're dishonoring yourself and your blood

THATS YOUR UNEDUCATED OPINION

Christianity = Jew World Order
You caused this shitskin worshiper. You may think your chosen are bad. Most of you think they're fucking relatives of THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS.
You're the fucking problem… You always have been.

IF YOU WORSHIP THE ANCESTORS OF JEWS DON'T CRY WHEN THEY BECOME YOUR ARISTOCRACY!

HAIL SATAN!

There's no reason to be offended by the word. I'll have to go look up the source, but there was a town or county in england with extensive records, and most of the murders were by women, many by poison. So it might just have to do with the nature of women, and when you don't know what else to do, call them a witch.

IF ITS JEW WORLD ORDER THEN WHY DO JEWS HATE JESUS SO MUCH? THAT IS BECAUSE HE PINNED THE JEW! I AM NOT A UNIVERSALIST JUDEO CHRISTIAN SO YOUR ARGUMENTS DONT APPLY TO ME

HAIL SATAN? OH WAIT I THOUGHT HE DONT EXIST? IDIOTS

Yet Christians are now the leaders of pagan countries, so I don't see what you're trying to prove…

Wasn't Agora scripted by Jews? Did not even go full "OY VEY dem ebul Christians want to purge the peaceful Jews" at the end of the film?

YOU JUST SAID HAIL SATAN TOO, YOU'RE GOING TO HELL LAD! THAT EXISTS, RIGHT?

there's a button to the left of 'A'

click on it

OK BOZO.. WHAT ARE YOU A COMEDIAN?

Yet another thread derailed from the discussion of paganism. Faggots the lot of you shills

SEE ONE THING ABOUT PAGANS I NEVER GET A CLEAR ANSWER ON IS WHAT KIND OF RELIGION ARE THEY PROPOSING. LIKE WHAT RULES DO THEY ABIDE BY? HAVE THEY EVEN WROTE THEM DOWN FOR THEIR FAMILY AND FOLLOWERS? IT SEEMS LIKE THEY JUST MAKE ATTACKS AGAINST CHRISTIANS YET WONT BE CLEAR IN EXPLAINI G WHAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY REPLACING IT WITH.. DO PAGANS EVEN AGREE ON WHAT PAGANISM IS? IS IT REALLY JUST FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO DO WHATEVER MAKES THEM FEEL GOOD UNDER THE THE GUISE OF 'NATURE WORSHIP RULES'… ITS ALL SO CONFUSING… I JUST WANT ANSWERS TO WHAT EXACTLY THIS PAGAN TECHNOLOGY OR BELIEF SYSTEM/WAY OF LIFE, IS….

filtered

ERES A QUESTION.. IN YOUR BRAND OF PAGANISM IF SAY FOR EXAMPLE A MAN SLEPT WITH ANOTHER MANS WIFE, HOW WOULD PAGANISM DEAL WITH THAT? WHAT MORAL COMPASS DO PAGANS REFER TO? I DONT KNOW MUCH.. DO PAGANS HAVE COMMANDMENTS OR LAWS? PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME IF POSSIBLE

Cry me a fucking river, you globalist tools. Whenever Christians try to have our own thread on this board you LARPing fucks derailing it. Fuck you all.

Instead of attempting to reconstruct a long dead religion by fragmentary fourth account descriptions why don't you use a combination of badass neomythology, pop culture and scientific evidence?

Tolkien is an aesthetically good suggestion but Silmarillion is cosmologically erroneous (and based of the Genesis myth) and its morality contaminated by "christcuck" mentality.

You're an idiot. Either go back to plebbit or off yourself.

What a fantastic book.

Or you could stop LARPing and become a good Christian

He's right though. The whole neo-paganism thing is more of an indiscreet attack on European Christianity than an actual ethnic pride/ancestors revering thing.

Depends on the god(s) they follow more closely. Odin/Freyja would most likely not care

Gay hippie gay shit
If you have half of those virtues they cancel the others out. This is why no one can relate to this shit. Because you Alester Crowly wiccan level "odinisits"

You're that caps-spammer from back before the second exodus, aren't you?

It was better when the mods banned your ass

Or take care of the other. It's redundant.

I self-describe as a Christian not really though, it's more of an ethnic pride thing but I can see the validity in many of LARPagan Holla Forumslacks' claims, most notably that White people need a spiritual boost for their ethnical revival. The problem is that it's largely co-opted by satanists aka Talmudists using prolonged White teenager angst against their own people and their actual culture let's not forget that the vast majority of surviving Pagan elements were preserved by being incorporated into Christian rites and costums.

So I'm right about you being the annoying as fuck caps-spammer?

I hope the mods ban you again. you're worse than any tripfag. You're an incredibly obnoxious cunt.

why are you so autistic? You might think yourself funny, but you really are quite pathetic.

Not even a pagan, but how do they cancel each other out? how does truth cancel out fidelity or courage, or industrious attitude.

Jude I….

I'm using him to prove that commie jews are the ones who're anti-Christian. I don't agree with Trotsky.

Isn't it ironic how the commies who bash religion are usually the most fanatically religious about their bullshit ideology?

I don't have to do much analysing to see that you're a tryhard who's embarrassing himself

I really wish christians would stop sperging out on these threads.

Every. Single. Time.

You have a board to circlejerk in. go and stay go.

>>>/christian/

See

I agree, its because all of the Indo-European people came from the same place and were the same people at the start

Someone who uses all caps and never makes a point? Nah.

I don't know anything about neo-paganism (not sure what the neo is). But an attack on christianity? Yeah. I think christian ideas are mostly shit, and all the good out of them are a product of the people, not the church.

I'm just an atheist interested in mythology and old stories and characters, but a lot of it has to do with pride in people like me. The men in my family and the world around me resembles the world in pagan and heroic stories and myths. It doesn't not resemble the bible or anything like it.

The more fervent christians around me do resemble characters from the bible though. Some old testament, some new. Whether we are molded by those we hold up as authorities, or our heroes resemble what we want for ourselves, I don't know. And I don't really care.

I know which I would choose.

this

but I'm not pagan. I'm atheist

Why does nobody else believe in Hitler as a religion?

get out you heretic

ARE WE ON IRC IN 1999 OR ON 8CH IN 2016?

that is a fake quote and even if it were true which it is not true, it is irrelevant because Hitler changed. Read the first page of the Hitler Youth Handbook where the NSDAP drops redpills on christ-cucking. Link related.

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/hjhandbuch.htm

People do, Esoteric Hitlerism is a thing

nigger I just did

nor did you even spend the time to read the page and find the truth, gas yourself christ cuck

I find most Christian converts are that way, those who just replace God with Odin in their prayers. I think most of the real Asatru society is for the ethnic pride/ancestors revering part.

I am looking into Asatru (Germanic) and I am not too sure yet, I was raised Christian but at 12ish I became a raging Fedora, and now I have trouble believing in any god or divine being, I just can't find any proof or logic behind any deity. But I do like the Ancestor praising and folkish nature of Asatru, plus it give me an excuses to be slightly more racist in public. Bu all in all, I am doubt I can bring myself to believe in any god which really makes me feel shitty.

Oh sorry goy, my mistake.

Just look at antifa, they are militant fedoras and yet they will defend their bullshit anarcommunism until it's not popular that is

I always felt Hitler's religion was rather ambiguous. The SS and Himmler were pretty Pagan though. I now there are lots of fake quotes about Hitler's Religion, and I don't recall this particular one from Mein Kampf, but I may have to re-read it.

This term doesn't make sense as pagan was a term invented by Christians (like infidel for Muslims, or gentile for Jews) to mean non Christian, so you are literally just saying non non Christian, when all you should be saying is Christian like you don't say non gentile, you just say jewish.

What does Asgard or anything to do with it and the other nine worlds have anything to do with common sense?

Ever since I started learning another language my fucking spelling and grammar are horrid.

I saw that you responded…

Whatcha sliding? Do you know what a filter is? Is Applied Memetics hiring?

From what I understand; most of the stories in Germanic Paganism are not exactly true and more so allegories. Just like in Christianity the Noah's Arc story isn't true, or the story of Adam and Eve isn't real, but allegories.

That isn't common sense, if it was common, it wouldn't be encrypted through a layer of metaphor and it if made sense, that story wouldn't need to be a fantastical exaggeration.

As I said above I'm not a Pagan so I don't know too much about Paganism. Also i never said that it was a 'common sense religion' that was another user, I was just saying not all stories are to be taken literally.

Nobody is actually a pagan like nobody is an infidel or gentile, since they are all catch all terms invented by some religion to describe outsiders, only edgy Christians identify themselves as pagan.

You should not have tried to chime in if you weren't going to make sense and don't understand what you are talking about since nothing you said relates to common sense or the Norse Eddas the other guy brought up as an example.

I wasn't defending his statement, I was just saying that not everything is to be taken literally. Such as the "other nine worlds"

That still has nothing to do with common sense which you severely lack or the context of the conversation which you keep trying to interject with your vague non sequitur nonsense that you admit has nothing to do with reality or the conversation you were interrupting.

Varg is shit. Don't listen to him. Take Varg with a grain of salt. Sometimes he says some good shit, but a lot of his stuff is so half baked I don't know how he gets taken seriously around here.

This has been shilled and hijacked so badly it shows only two things:
1) Paganism means we're on to something due to the immediate flash point, and/or;
2) Christians truly are insecure, weak, and so tantrum prone in the delusion of their false sense of misguided superiority that they cannot hold their spaghetti long enough for a Pagan thread to take place. I assume this is guilt and frustration. "If we don't believe hard enough, HE won't fix and cleanse the world for us!"

Paganism was the way of some of our ancestors. We choose it, yes, but then if this is LARPing, then any white bit of culture is the same. Silly hats and all. We can preserve all this. Religion, silly hats, beer flavours, whatever. All else is d&c. It's not about who's right or wrong in spirituality, it's about where we draw our individual strength from. How we honor those who brought use here. We have the same goal- to SURVIVE. If you can't see that, you don't deserve to.

Heil og sael. Hail Odin.

Babby's first "I'm 13 and my parents are NAZIS for making me go to church!" teenage rebellion religion

LARPing is one of those things I took seriously as criticism, until someone pointed out that most of the gangsta nigger shit is the same. As far as I can tell, everything is larping until you get deep enough into something, at which point you have mastered something, or are that obsessed guy if you suck at it.

Almost all pop-culture is larping. Even simple shit like country music. Did I listen to the same stuff, live on a dirt road, carry a shotgun in my pickup, drink beer, etc? Yes. Do most people who like country music? No. They talk about it, and act like it, but most are town people who just like to belong. Which is why most country music now is indistinguishable from parody.

The christian culture around when I grew up seemed to say that everyone is equal, do as you're told, help people whether they deserve it or not, god will make bad people pay or fix them - it's not up to you, god will forgive you no matter what you do if you believe in him, etc. The values, metaphors, and rules are for a time and place where we don't belong.

But they have legitimacy, because they've been larping so long no one notices their funny hats. I mentioned a hammer amulet once to a friend (I don't have one) and he said "oh noes, neo-nazis wear those." It didn't matter that good people, bad people, barsluts, etc. all wear crosses. That's different.

Mormonism was a joke. But now millions of people and a hundred plus years mean it's almost as legitimate as any other major religion.

sage in all fields

Serious questions for Christians on here, why do you LARP that Jesus was an Aryan and post pictures of Aryanized Jesus?

Pic related is a Roman bust of a Jew from about 60 AD. Since Jesus was a Jew from Galilee or whatever shit semitic village, this is what he would have actually looked like.

Can Christians on here at least be honest in their cuckoldry? Pic related is what you worship, post this picture whenever you're referencing Jesus instead of your phony Aryanized versions.

Thanks christcucks.

He was an ugly semite according to Romans.

Roman writers claimed he was "ugly and small", "bald-headed and small with no good looks", "crooked' or hunch-backed" and that he was about 4'6 inch tall.

Roman records are more reliable than romanticized christian records.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_appearance_of_Jesus

No way dude. Obviously Jesus was a 6'9 pure blooded Aryan with platinum blonde hair and sky blue eyes. And also fit. He could bench like 900 pounds. How do you not know that Jews were white and we're Jews and the Jews are the Gentiles? It's so obvious and not convoluted at all.

Sounds like an early Bernie.

WEAK
E
A
K

The Gospel According to Fight Club

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

I see in the fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars, advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of the history man, no purpose or place, we have no Great war, no Great depression, our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives, we've been all raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won't and we're slowly learning that fact. and we're very very pissed off.

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

We cook your meals. We haul your trash. We connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not fuck with us.

You decide your own level of involvement.

I don't want to die without any scars.

Source?

Source is some made up shit by a jew in a book about sex iirc. Its one page full of speculation thats gets reposted by christcucks every time.

The book also describes how Jesus participated in gay buttmagic

I've read some things about human sacrifice among norse pagans but they were mostly recorded by Christian monks so idk how true that it but this whole semen powers is totally new to me, makes me wonder if it's from christian monks too.

What a waste. Why don't you source any of your claims faggot? Is it because most of it comes from a book written by a kike?

I'll explain some of this, if anyone is interested in actual mythology

Thor
In Norse mythology there isn't actually any requirement for any God to wield Mjölnir.

The Megingjörð or power belt doubles his already 'God-like strength'

The giant steals Thor's hammer and demands Freyja as payment for it. That's why Thor and Loki get dressed like a bride and bride's maid. After Thor gets his hammer back as a part of the ceremony, he kills the giants.
It is one of the more popular tales. Some people are still telling it to their children.

Odin
This is just another bullshit, taken from the book The Construction of Homosexuality by David (((Greenberg))) . I guess user really likes to read it, like a faggot he is.

You can just google Odin to see what he represents.

Freya
Freya is not Odin's wife and she is a godess of sex, love, beauty etc. And actually, Odin punishes here in the end anyway.

Nope, Odin makes Freya to get two great kings to fight each other and then after the battle to resurrect all the fallen warriors, only then he will give her necklace back to her.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinque_viae#The_Argument_from_Degree
Well, how do you guys debate against link related?

Reminder that the Nornir are none other than momma Kali

CLEANSE THE HEATHEN SCUM
DEUS VULT

A question, if we want to go to full european pureness.

Should we try to recover the Proto Indo Europoean language? (Is it even real?)

What about religion? The oldest one should be the purest too. Which is the oldest european religion, the germanic one?

Also, is there any pagan pastebin somewhere?

Stop. It's not okay when they do it in our threads.

Hello mossad.

Pagans, everybody.

Edda will give you a better view on Asatro and is essential, but it is not enough to grasp the whole culture behind Asatro.

I recommend downloading an audiobook from jewtube and listening to it while doing something else.

This is to repeat the stories a few times so you understand more easily where some symbolism / rites / stories come from and what the Gods stand for.

Also look up how the Pagan year is divided into periods and try to find your way through the libfag interpretations of things based on the characteristics of the Gods.

Also put everything you know of "religion" according to the semitic religions.
You live with the Gods, not as a good goy slave.

Perhaps even look at some scientific interpretations on Jewtube of some Pagan elements. Like how the theory of cyclical time and how the stories appear to accurately describe phenomenons on Earth and space / solar system.

The Voice of Our Ancestors is based. It really grasps the essence of what it means to be Germanic, and it's written by a national socialist.

archive.org/details/TheVoiceOfOurAncestors

That's like showing a muslim and saying how ugly the Samurai look

Do not confuse such filth to Europeans who stay true to their roots and traditions.

Fairytale worship. Jus like Christcucks. Not even our ancestors real faith.
Just a book of fairytales made for a Christian prince.

The Eddas = Christcuck version of ancient Norse peoples

If you are able to use the internet and your common sense, perhaps join in on an activity with a Pagan group in your country.

The good ones mostly do not advertise themselves too much / are relatively private.

For example in my part of Europe you (as a newcomer) are required to write a letter of motivation on why you want / should be allowed to attend the Midsummer gathering and feast with the existing group.

Pagan is a slur used by Christians to describe those who aren't Christian or Jewish, no such thing as paganism.

It's Christianity that says that the Lion will lie with the Sheep. So furry is clearly Christian.

Hence why I was saying that I want to avoid all of the liberal neopagan faggotry and thus requested some literature

Thank you anons

Replace commies with christains.

We don't, that's why he's a meme.

He, it's the same lie again!

I wonder why Christians keep repeating these lies?

Oh yeah, right, to be Christian, is to be a liar, an atheist and a blasphemer.

It's like a normie saying not to read Mein Kampf because it's written by a liar and a monster without having read it.

Our ancestor's real faith did not lie in fairytales, it was based on the real world around them and passed on their knowledge through what you call "fairytales".

True, naming people heathens is too broad.
But refer to someone as Asatro and they think you're in the KKK, so using the term 'paganism' is not so bad.

Yeah, the KKK is Christian, though true asatru is racialist.

He didn't say that you Christian liar and atheist!

This is one of the things that annoys me most about liberal neopaganfags. They claim that everyone, be they from Mexico or Uganda can be part of their "tribe" as Germani/Nordic paganism "is not solely restricted to Europeans". Fuck those people. Niggers don't have European roots and should fuck off to their own Voodoo religions where they can cut off limbs from other albino niggers

That's impossible, the entities that embody those beings belong to our race, anyone else who prays to them, will be attack by them.