I just got banned from Holla Forums for telling them Jill Stein would cut off all military aid to Israel

I just got banned from Holla Forums for telling them Jill Stein would cut off all military aid to Israel.
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/213357

How is that possible? Did Pod people take over or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishjournal.com/election2016/article/green_party_presidential_candidate_wants_to_end_military_aid_to_israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pseudo-Christians need Israel to keep their generally un-Christian ways evenly balanced out.

The MODS are enemies now.

4chan was bought out by JIDF (and posed as that jap/chink). many of my decent threads there are almost immediately deleted.

They've got the money to do what it takes. Sorry man.

Will you Berniecucks ever learn?

This. They're the Pinterest of Chans.

JIDF in sheep's clothing

Why is everyone getting banned from Holla Forums and informing b?

what do ya'll want me to wage war or something, hack a bunch of personal computers?
sick tumblr on them?

A.M.A.B.

The one presidential contender who stop supporting Israel is a renegade secular jew,, pretty much the only type of person who can bull shit on Zionism and get away with it,, and you're going to ignore that and stay with the Z.O.G. because you're that stupid of a bigot.

I remember another renegade jew…(see pic)

Not me

t. dysnomia

Just stop posting on Holla Forums until the elections are over. There are way too many literal shills actually getting paid.

Yea, right.

(Check'd)
Those repeating dubs don't lie

the Zionists even admit it,,, jewishjournal.com/election2016/article/green_party_presidential_candidate_wants_to_end_military_aid_to_israel

check out >>>/politics/

Jill (((Steinberg))) would cut off all military aid to Israel.

Just think about what you typed.

You got banned for shit source.
They've bait, or what could be considered low quality bait.

>>>/reddit/

Pedos pls go and stop spamming this stupid bullshit.

Jill Stein looks like that cool hippy aunt you wouldn't hesitate to smoke weed with and fuck.

shitposting. in both cases.

Read Jill Stein's platforms. She makes Bernie look like a filthy casual.

She's just a communist without the black pajamas, coolie hat and little red book.

LOL KNOWING TRUMP WON'T !!!