What the fuck, how can they claim these are "plus size" models?

What the fuck, how can they claim these are "plus size" models?

Because you've got to deal with their feminist nonsense, plus their size

THIS is a plus size model!!! Not those fucking whales

HELL YEAH

that's the kinda bitches i like

maybe more boobs but still hot damn

More true plus size

Dude, have you even seen an actual fat person.. go to Walmart or something.

Oh! I know what a fattie looks like. This bitch is a little thick and thats what i like. not landwhales

This bitch is in shape just not thin

this is chubby, aka an extra few pounds here and there.

Don't let women redefine it!

I'd nail all dese fatties egzcept de sheboonz xD

So how long do you think it takes to 'shop all that cellulite and gut? Her skin looks blurrier than a modern game.

mcnutty best

what can is say, the world is retarded.

I remember when being a model meant looking your best. That said, these bitches aren't rock bottom ugly.

Chubby tubbies just mean there's more places for your cum to hide under the folds, that's all.

THICC

Because they're fat?

Who cares dey hot as fuck

They still have to be hot, it not like they're gonna put ugly fat people over here.

They're called that to push fat acceptance.

look at the second photo here in
that girl is all about "body positivity" and how it was "hard" to be a model at her weight.

because they're fucking fat.
not obese, yet, but pretty fat compared to an ideal weight

Whos that guy, hes funny

Notice that feminists don't want to see fat male supermodels. They want to retain that bizarre fantasy that muscular young men would want to fuck those whales.

I would.

iDubbbzTV.

it's almost like feminist have been lying when they said they stand for equality

I fuckin love fatties. i hope more chicks get fatter

Yeah, all these are thicc, attractive folks. The kind who are skirting the line between "ara smothering" and "health problems inbound". Have an actual "plus size model"

Your second image is the only one that really lies. Those aren't plus size, they're fat as fuck.

what are you even

Is he kill?
I think she suffocated him and fucked his corpse

That's just fat, not the plus-size models posted above.

Give me the models with bigger tits. olive me some tiddies

Granted

First fattest state is that one two states away from Florida. Never going there. At least my states had taken until 2010 to become fatties. Nobody in alaska is fat because the cold makes their fat go away.

She's actually cute. She could be hotter if she lost some weight, but I would still fuck her even if not.

Stay strong Colorado.

They aint even fat. I love really THICK chicks, man. They are best.

It's the weed