DONALD TRUMP RALLEY IN BILLINGS MT GET IN HERE

The Trump is in Billings Montana today, starting at 4:00 mountain time. (an hour after I started this thread) He was in Bismark North Dakota earlier the madman.

I can't find a live stream but the local paper is covering it with live updates.

billingsgazette.com/news/government-and-politics/live-updates-public-lines-up-for-donald-trump-rally-in/article_f95d3da1-d542-524a-87cf-0624415ed61a.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap3_1-EY4Vc
archive.is/NKn6Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm stuck in a town 3.5 hours away and get off work just as it starts so I wont be there unfortunately but I did hear that my close personal friend Ben "The SJW's doth protest to much" Garrison will be providing private security free of charge

Will bump with pics of the even, here are "Drunks for Trump"

I'll be honest as a non-USA citizen, I'll be taking a break from Trump stuff until his nomination is official/the RNC to see what happens.

After that I again on board.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know

Inside the area so far

Just so everyone knows: There were thousands of people lined up to the Bismarck Event Center today. About 30 protesters and 6 counter-protesters.

wew lad, that dont make no sense. He should just draw one up himself.

Pic of our state Rep, Ryan Zinke introducing him

I watched it on the news while at work, was pretty good, actually nice to hear something new for a change.

Hey he is coloring in the "Drunks" part himslelf I give it,

This makes the left produce salt

Masterchan's the other way, Shlomo.

Cutie not loli,

Not sure how to feel about that one, but I don't blame him.

Theres a link to a livestream right in the link

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap3_1-EY4Vc

so happy I am moving to montana

2spooky

MILLER I LOVE YOU

OP here I was at work when I started this thread, at home now and can shitpost with my full power.

thanks for the live stream.

Holy shit I didn't notice that

MONTANA CONFIRMED FOR STATE OF THE LONGEST ARMS

Man that pandering towards berniebros gets me hard everytime.

I hope you are moving to the West side, I live in the east and its horrible for women here, when the oil boom started a lot of single men moved here and every woman thought she was hot shit. Honestly mostly boomers here now that oil crashed but I'm sure it will come back.

Trump to Celebrate Memorial Day Weekend at Huge Biker Rally
archive.is/NKn6Z

Montana has big guys.

The best thing I like about his rallies is he talks honestly, I don't mean saying what is on his mind but talking like a real person, not a bunch of pre-canned, scripted one liners. Its like he is actually having a convo with you.

Yeah, Belgrade/Bozeman (I heard MSU attracts a lot of hippies, though).

kek

here he is

I'll bet she was a hot piece of ass back in the day.

3RD SPEECH TODAY! Where do you get your energy God Emperor?

I seriously hope for their sake that no minorities go there to cause trouble. We all know the "Master of Kosher disaster" roams those lands.

What are you talking about? She is a spic, so she is probably only 24 and looks like that.

(Masonic dubs)
They don't age that badly, do they? Who am I kidding?

Yeah the "hot" latinas have a shelf life of like 6 years. They'll look good from 16 to 22 and then it all falls apart. Their final form is to look like Jeb!'s wife.

not official hat dumb cunt

look at this stupid rich boomer piece of shit. that motorcycle is probably costs more than $50k, and its a fucking novelty toy. boomers had so much prosperity its disgusting.

Missoula has the hippies, and SJW's have infested the college campus. I would know, I live there.

We don't have many here, frankly.

Fuck, I live in Bismarck too, but I couldn't go because I'm in Virginia. My brothers got to go though, they even got some hats.

God dammit, I could have driven down from Alberta if I'd have known. This was my one chance of seeing the God Emperor. ;_;

Do you think they would have let a cucknadian with no tickets in?