Why are women such pieces of shit?

Why are women such pieces of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/5069dx/being_underrepresented_oppression_dont_you_guys/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cultural marxism

Feminism

Male disposability makes men unable to leave women to the consequences of their actions.
No consequences means they can acted like whatever they want.

This will end when straight men can get sex and intimacy from somewhere other then women.

Because Allah created them to be like that.

Atheists - 0 Musslims - 1

because you're a dumb fucking faggot who lacks the social skills to pull girls

everything in this thread tbh
when you get a grill don't bow down to their whims or hissy fits if you're right.

Because they can. An attractive female between the ages of 15 and 30 can pretty much do anything and be adored. They discover this and run with it.

It is the smart move.

But now they don't plan for the expiration date, and that's fun to watch.

found me one who thought her expiration was already due. don't have to put up with that shit, but have to deal with a bunch of self esteem issues. there's not really, really, really a balance anymore, feels bad.

Because you don't stop them.

Because Hilary Clinton

This is why we need robosexual marriage.

But ebery endeavor of humanidy :dd ardz :dd science :dd war xD xD iz juzt imbresz women xD Lose dat and de planed will fall to bieces xD

Poast moar obvious sluts

1st pic is because they saw Sex and the City.
2nd pic is because alcohol is a demon, only certain individuals have the ability to confront the devil on their own terms. Men are better represented than women in this group.

I hate to say it, but threads like this are cancer. But not for the reasons you'd expect.

There are actually femanons here. This thread isn't even mean by chan standards but when all the comments pasta variations of how women are total shit and how much you guys hate them, it makes a girl want to go stop posting at all. Not being even able to function on a Holla Forums level of socializing, because you can't stop talking about how much you hate half the human race (the half that they comprise,) depresses them into giving up on participating.

I'm not talking about attention whoring or posting tits, but just commenting or lurking as a default user. Making OC, meming. Just contributions in general. In fact it's better to be over the top rude and nasty to the individual personally, as that can be seen as exaggeration and banter or dislike of the individual. This blanket unilateral condemnation of every female alive is honestly disturbing, and makes a girl realize just how unwelcome she really is here.

Rude tbqh fampai.

You're not wrong though

Tits or GTFO

I was speaking for women, not as one.

Holy shit a woman.

Yeah yeah, we're everywhere. Spoopy!

there's a lot of people that play along. patience

Damn, you're right.

If an area you're in has enough groups of people saying they hate you to the point where you're not wanting to be there or associate in the area, then that area doesnt want your association
"We hate niggers"
Dont post, niggers, go get some chicken
"We hate Jews"
Go back to Israel, steal some more money Jews
"We hate Women"
Leave chans women, go somewhere you dont need to tits or gtfo.
The only time a girl is welcome on a chan is when the thread is specifically asking for fem-user input or when they're going to cam-whore, hence "Tits or GTFO"
If the chans dont want that they should change, but honestly, there wouldnt be so many threads with enough people to keep them afloat if it wasnt popular opinion.
Personally I dont agree, but if I wanted to associate with girls Id go somewhere else, same as if Id want to associate with Jews Niggers or any other negatively recognized demographic.
This isnt a place for them, they dont want them. Why would they want them feeling like they're welcome to post.
Yee Im replying to Pasta but shit dude, its a trash pasta

It may be trash pasta, but this is a trash template thread. Even OP's pic (again here in my reply) is used over and over.

Also pretty much everything I said has a lot more truth than the same recycled complaints over and over. Plus I like my shitty pasta. I never dreamed of the amount of backlash it would create when I first wrote it, I was just joking around mostly, but still part serious.

Now they know why men are increasingly trying to drop out of society in general. This is where we come because the rest of society favors them so much.

Which, to answer OP's question, is why they are such pieces of shit. When society gives you love and acceptance, not to mention material comfort and social, legal, and economic advantages, just for existing, you never need to actually become a rounded out person. You never need to practice any skills or learn anything of interest. Society lets you be a leech, so why not be one? The things that make a person a decent person are largely learned and practiced, and women have no incentive to learn or practice anything. They have no incentive to become actual worthwhile people, and instead are taught and encouraged to be leeches. So that's what happens.

And to that one butthurt user, yes, there are exceptions. Theoretically, there could be some women who become worthwhile people even though they have practically no incentive to do so and plenty of incentive to do otherwise. But this is of course rare.

As much as I hate SJeWs and the like, they may have a point when it comes to privilege. Anonymous privilege is a real thing as exemplified by your post. I mean we all dox people for opinions as a weapon, and that's free of gender bias. BUT, perhaps there's something to that theory when you look at from the larger picture instead our kool(aid) kids klub. When they reveal their identity they get shit on unless they're white and straight. Without fail. Fuck, I may be an SJW, wut do?

What women do you know or are talking to user? More women go to school, graduate, and get better grades than men. What couple do you know where both don't work? Even fucking socially retarded NEETs have friends that are women. Women that have artistic talents, can write, play music, like games, and even some who fucking lift.

Who is the single young woman leeching off of, with her own job, apartment, beater car? Undoubtedly there are some who fit that stereotype you described, but do you have anything to support your assertion that this applies to most women other than your own negative perception or anecdotes?

Why don't you try: Not being such a lil' bitch.

No one gives a shit, tits or GTFO

Here come the MRAs, pretending women bitching about being underrepresented = oppression. Don't you guys have a circle jerk stream or mgtow meeting? The adult men are talking.

You mean like grow tall or get fat? Nope. If I were truly a little bitch I would slink away instead of voicing my opinion, which is there are too many of these self pity party threads. Guys got shit on by women? Or know or see shitty women? This has been true forever. Go read a post somewhere of women bitching about men and you'll see it's full of the same ridiculous strawmen and repeat complaints made for decades and decades. It's true on an extremely superficial level, and very untrue with the slightest scratch below the surface.

Also no.

"Give someone something to stand for and they fall. Give someone a perceived enemy and they'll shitpost it's evils like a paladin"
It's the Holla Forums effect. White knights who get disenfranchised and want to paint themselves black so bad they'll dig in the sewer.

ITT: larping weeb NEETS
Not to step in the middle of this partisan bullshit, but none of you anons understand shit until you've had a wife or children.

What about dating and living with a woman for several years?

nope.

As in Nope don't do it.

Notice how these foreveralones jump all over any intermediates but back down from real opinions.

Shy away from facts, jump on victims to back up their cowardly reactive bullshit. It happens in every discussion and it's all any intelligent observer really needs to know. Like niggers to BLM

I dunno, asking the longtime owner of the chuba chub factory if he is sick of it already vs asking the guy who still loves it despite buying some shitty ones until he found a favorite to stick with, while still knowing it would be dumb and kill his love for it if he tied down his whole life to it…

Burn out is a real thing.

Most women are normal fags

no wonder you can't find happiness. christ, i swear if you 3dpd mgtow bitches acted like real men you wouldn't have any problems. real talk.

So my opinion isn't real, I for one do not trust women and have never had a woman that is of stable mind with reason besides their feelings for what they do. I broke up with a woman once in the kindest manner possible. She threw a flare at my front door catching the doormat on fire, turned all my old friends against me (which i don't regret anymore because they were shitty friends), and still texts me every 3-4 months, 2 years after i cut it off with her. So call it a bad experience, whatever… I don't trust women. was that explanatory enough for you?

Your opinion is real, it's just myopic and retarded as fuck. May as well go pick a random board, read a single post and spend your life writing a thesis on Holla Forums. But ya know, keep preaching and fighting the good fight because you found people who agree with you. Like furries.

go away normalfag. I know it's bait. and meaningless. fuck furfags. fuck you. if you don't like my opinion, post one for yourself that is better than mine and support it with evidence instead of words twisted around in circles to insult individual posts in order to jump all over anyone but yourself and back down from real opinions.

Funny you post that at this point in the thread. I hear wizardchan isn't just open to your forced ignorance, but makes it a pre-requisite.

He is partly right, I mean you post on this board if you are not at home on other sites, I bet at least half of all people here are non-whites

Anyways as a general thing you guys go for the wrong girls, you cant just expect to go up to the hottest girl you know, spill your spaghetti in her lap and then expect her to have sex with you
If you would just find a girl on your level, that you like personality wise and not be a fucking spaghetti stain on society experiences with girls would be alot better

Not sure why you responded that way to my comment, but I think it's honestly my fault for being unclear. I'm not "3DPD" or MGTOW at all, I think it's misguided and anons are letting bad experiences or observations of dumb, shitty women sour them too mucht. I was just disputing that only marriage and/or kids can give someone authority to talk about these things.

posting more sluts

I'm just glad you took time out of slaying puss to come argue with fat guys

They've always been like this, that's why we kept them as second-class citizens for so long. Now that they're free, we can see their true colors again.

the difference is your strawman occupies positions of government and education power and is accepted as reality by the majority of normalfags. also my taxes pay for yours to replicate itself in public education.

Bump

I know, there are 3 types of people:

And they are cancer not because they make womin think this is not a safe space(hint its not).
They are cancer because they lead straight to massive basement dwelling and shutdown or homosexuality.

DNA test or I don't believe.

You get:

Because you're a virgin

well, many/most women are utter shit.

same with men.

just don't be shit and if it doesn't apply, let it fly.

evolution.
For reproduction men are less important than women, how much our species can fuck depends solely on the amount of women since a man can impregnate nonstop but a woman can only do it once in 9 months.
Historically when our apelike ancestor hurt ooga booga's feelings he had to do everything she wanted to be able to spread his genes, and in this act being cucks was written into a man's brain.
Now that people are smart enough we can consciously go against the machine but of course there are always the less favoured persons (see: leftists, anthony burch) who can't see through it and happily tag along with their nature

if hurt feefees stop someone from posting there they don't belong on this website
now TITS or GTFO bitch

A truly philosophically enlightening video.

Women are not underrepresented. Being woman = life on easy mode

they do bleed from their thighs, that has to be annoying.

menstruation has evolved into an universal "i don't have to do the nothing i was already not going to do anyway" excuse. It's a natural and completely painless proccess that's quick and that they can go through without stopping their daily routine besides the occasional bathroom stop. It's no worse or better than having your dick go hard out of nowhere and having to hide it

They have evolved with mechanisms that are essential to the functionality and continuation of the human race, but are at once highly inconsistent with our more recently developed systems of ethics. Their inherent shittiness because of this is multiplied by 1000 when it's exposed to modern culture and their cognitive development leads to massive shittiness. Evolutionary development + Modern Culture

Poor little babies getting too depressed from hate to contribute to the internet hate machine. Girls are unwelcome here. You know who is welcome here? Anonymous people without identities. You can post without anyone ever knowing you're a female, and nothing stops you from being able to "socialize". Only the most sensitive, maladaptive mismatch of a quivering pussy would be discouraged from posting in general, let alone depressed by it. This is a place where everyone shits on and hates on everyone. Everyone is rude here. All you've really pointed out is that threads like this filter out people that are dissonant with the nature of this website. "She" and anyone else like her can go fuck herself all the way back to reddit

because people are pieces of shit

/thread

Nice tone policing, try having been a conservative on halfchan prior to Holla Forums coming back. Long before fullchan was ever around.

Please suppository a cactus~!

If there was ever a person that didn't belong here, you're it.

Patriarchy ended.

That's why.

most people are pieces of shit. all you focus on are the obnoxious cunts who rely on their looks to get by in life. their are actually some nice females out there, but because they aren't typically good looking or obnoxiously loud they aren't really focused on. when it comes down to it people are people.

Fuck off, FemAnon

Do a livestream in the nude where you kill yourself via hanging so I can jerkoff to it.

They don't have to face consequences for their actions. They never have to develop any skills. They're constantly told they're special and beautiful and at the same time they're made incredibly vain and materialistic in our culture.

Millennial men are like women, and that's why everyone hates them. That's quite the truth bomb to a lot of people, try it out.

The solution is to oppress them, because they need it. Five or so years ago I would have been joking. Now I've just accepted it.

Because you have a long history of getting one to go to a school dance with you.

The degradation of female virtue and increased sexual promiscuity of women always precedes a decline in civilization

The decline of the British Empire began long before the Victorian Era (famed for it's prudeish morality, moreso than the preceding Georgian period). Also a decline in civilization is not always preceded by 'increased sexual promiscuity of women'.

Would like to hear your evidence of civilizations that were brought down by sluts though.

/r/equesting greentext stories about sisters being evil as fuck

I don't have a sister, I find sister stories shocking in how selfish and stupid they can be.

Not everyone here is a bitter ass pie, and not all of us agree with them. I came to this thread just to laugh at the people in it who believe this shit. Sorry you have to deal with it, but the vocal minority don't make up the entire community

Keep calm. Do not anger this creature, or it will sting you.

Are feminists lesbians?

Not every relationship I've been in has been a disaster.
Checkmark autismo

No they're just women who haven't gotten fucked really well by a man who knows what he's doing. Their past experiences with beta orbiters has left them with a bad taste in their mouths about love and relationships.
Remember that Laci Green used to be a cute right eyed bushy tailed girl in college then she got into a bad relationship and is now a fat, suicidal feminist cow.

>>>/fem/

Fathers tell their daughters that they're special and no boy will ever be good enough.

her rack is still great

it's alright.

They are shitty, just like men. Difference is men often realize when they are being shitty, women don't. Also, out-of-hand neofeminism promotes bitchy princess attitude.

I'm a bot, bleep, bloop. Someone has linked to this thread from reddit:
reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/5069dx/being_underrepresented_oppression_dont_you_guys/

wew

Reddit is actually here? Fuck.