"Those People"?!?

The most offensive phrase known to man, "those people", was uttered live on CNN. This resulted in a panel guest being filled with righteous indignation.

This type of bigotry is unacceptable in the current year.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ninaturner>>6125956
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nina_Turner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheila_Jackson_Lee
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WEBM

Funny how race wasn't really being mentioned until the sheboon decided she wanted attention. Even the blatantly biased nig host said she was kinda crazy. I loved the woman's response though.
That line should be used more often.

THOSE PEOPLE
Dis whyte biacht iz raysis dawg, she caint say dat. Wen will da oppressin end my nigga

Those people is offensive to me too.
They arent people, theyre wild animals

Trump's presence is having a subtle cosmic effect. Where whites would previously go on the defensive, now they are sticking up for themselves.

This is why niggers have to crated up and shipped back to Africa.

Fuck them, after a week in their OWN people's environment, dealing with THOSE PEOPLE, they'll be begging to come back to white societies and clean our toilets and mumble "Yas m'" & "Yas sah" just to get the hell out of the nigger hell that blacks always create when they're on their own.

I…..I can't even….

That bitch needs to check her inside person privileges. Not everyone was born with a roof over dey heads.

Is it the rise of trump that has allowed the return to common sense or is it the return to common sense that has allowed trump to rise?

She is a BLM Berntard. I'm not shocked!
twitter.com/ninaturner>>6125956

Presenter is a half-caste. The talking heads are a black man, a black woman, some sort of gay hapa, and an obvious Jewess ("Those people" woman).

Sadly it's not white people shouting back at the "das raycis" mob, yet.

Get the chip off of your shoulder you nigger bitch. Fuck, every political debate has to be derailed by niggers, PoC and their feefees.

Exactly why they shouldn't have full rights.

if they're going to shut you down for "you people outside" they're going to start shutting you down if you use the wrong pron- oh

that fucking video makes me so mad!!

THOSE PEOPLE?

Is the main fag wearing lipstick and painted-on hair?

Yea! Das rite!

This is the unavoidable paradox when exacting forms of meme magic, causality just doesn't apply somehow. Seems to be that at some nearly infinitesimal point, locality vanishes, and the information appears to be everywhere in the universe in an eternal state.

Calling a vague phrase like that "offensive" is a domineering tactic. By trying to call a phrase "offensive" they are trying to control the conversation within certain ideological parameters while throwing off their opponent and trapping them within a certain dialectic.

Luckily the pro trump woman bounced back in the proper way and not even bother addressing so low argumentation tactics.

People used to take offense or be offended, but now they don't take it personally anymore (because they realize how pig-headed they would look) and just declare things to be offensive. To whom? Offend is a transitive verb: it require a patient.

Stupid niggers man, they are the bane of our nation.

She's a former elected official.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nina_Turner

WE WUZ PEEPL

/r/equesting that one video where the black (was a low level politician I think) guy got butthurt because he thought the term "Black hole" was racist.

Similar video.

Thank you, user. This video never fails to cause my sides to burst.

People like HER enact laws that govern the county.
What has the world come to…

Both. It's like Boom/bust cycle where one establishes on the back of the other and vice-versa.

I'm seeing this pattern alot latly.

I hate black women and the way they talk. No wonder they can't get people to date them.

facts are offensive
opinions are offensive
allegations of criminal activity is affensive

Fam. You can't blame outocarrect for that one.

In related news: The Pope is Catholic and bears shit in the woods.

Not so sure about the Pope being Catholic m8.

That's the big issue with him being treated as the Pope. He's not. He's at most the Catholic pope, not the pope of Christianity.

oh god, here we go on this one again…..

When did the real pope die?

Both of you are fags but the guy agreeing with me is right.

quit derailing. this was supposed to be a thread about niggers. why are we talking about Catholics?

fuck it. I'm out. have fun shitposting.

A long time ago, in one of my college classes, a black girl starting mouthing off to me. She called me "white boy," so I called her a "black bitch" and told her to go back to Africa (she was Nigerian).

As women are wont to do, she broke down and cried. She seemed shocked that I actually told her to fuck off instead of being so sorry for racism or fucking whatever.

I gave no fucks that day.

I used to be able to ignore stupid people…now they are in leadership positions and they have been weaponized

WHITE WOMAN GETTING UPPITY

SHEEEIIIIT

It's glorious, is what it is.

How are these people allowed to drive and vote?

Nigger brains are so obviously defective, they've got real difficulty calming down. We will always have violence as long as they are among us.

At least that person is only a city councilor.

It gets a lot worse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheila_Jackson_Lee

Don Lemon is a fucking reptilian

Man she was just waiting for her moment to jump on her, as soon as she saw her opportunity to cry racist she jumped

This. It's just like we've been saying since /n/, all we need is a strong leader and the left is fucking dead.

bump

So they don't like being called people? Then I'll continue using nigger.

A chicken and egg question… we know Mr Trump is the chicken :)

Daily reminder that Bernie sanders hates white people and the goodest of goyim.

Well, if Trump had stated that, it would have been more understandable.

Reminds me of this

Fuck this gay state. Too bad she's all the way up in Cleveland, I'd love to run into her when the riots break out.

Who is this lady? She's gorgeous.

There's a episode from the new Sonic show specifically about this shit. An entire episode about Sonic fighting the tumblr mentality.

I cannot believe that level of discourse is accepted on a "news channel", even if it is CNN. I hope that negress is shown the door, no one wants to listen to that screeching idiocy.

Also, "people" is being generous to these pieces of antiquated farm equipment.

Does anyone remember a news segment with anderson cooper and the 2 panels of 4 who commented on the primaries.
I remember the old guy who supports Trump and a black bernie sanders supporter had a disagreement, and the black guy got enraged. After the commercial break he was gone and it was a different bernie sanders supporting black guy.
Was this just memory holed or did they just fire the guy and replace him and never mention it again?

"those people" is fucking offensive as fuck you faggots, what the fuck is wrong with you

she should have said "those animals" to not insult actual people

Head bobbing at 1:16.

You can hear the bewilderment as all sorts of "problematic" questions flood his brain

I experience the same sinking bewilderment every time I hear Elijah Cummings speak.

A black, an asian, a jew, and a mixed.

How progressive.

I've always wanted to go off if I was ever called saying "those people" or "you people". Just be completely from left field when everyone expected the other person to do it

Just go off with the same attitude and dialect as you would expect from a black women.

I wonder if Sonic Twitter has any involvement

walk into a bar?

those people

those "people"