Jim appreciation thread

Have you shown your gratitude for the man who keeps the lights on?

Other urls found in this thread:

stats.4ch.net/Holla
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

lol pedos getting banned, you're only making him look better.

Hi Jim

hi cucked pedo

angry_pedos.nig

You mean the man who banned and drove off 1/3 of the users on Holla Forums?

*Holla Forums
and it was spammers, intl and pedos that did that.

You know Jim did? payed for Holla Forums, stabilized it and keeps it running.

Anyone who doesn't like the pig is a pedo. You better watch it, mister!

At what cost though user.

He should stop paying.

maybe you should stop being a fag. theres no context to your screencaps

great thread

Banned for not breaking rule 1.

You can't flee history, pigman.

you can't escape reality cuck

You mean 30% of Holla Forums, the pedos? Who weren't "driven out" but voluntarily shilled each other to leave?

kek

They were forced to leave because Jim wanted to be a faggot and "be safe", while pedos were completely obeying the laws. Only a bare minimum of them posted anything illegal, and if they were going to post it then, what's stopping them from posting it now?

Jim made the right choice. Pedos are detrimental to imageboards.

What's going on in this thread?

Jim thread

Holla Forums was doing perfectly fine with the 1 rule it had, and in fact it grew while pedos were still allowed.

Pedos also helped keep the normies out.

fuck off pedo.

it wouldn't be so bad if afterwords they didn't act like massive faggots but that wasn't the case. They've been shitting up the board like the pedantic autists they are because they don't like jim.

bullshit…..fuck off nigger

k

stats.4ch.net/Holla Forums/post.html

Still using that old unproven argument? lol

I remember a time Holla Forums had 600 PPH, and guess what, pedos were not banned.

Not saying everyone left because of Jim but it sure didn't fucking help.

4chan

what about it?

But then pedos decided to totally shit up the board and cause anons to leave because all they saw was kennidi shit 24/7

Notice how trannies didn't start popping up here until Jim came around. Now we've got rules we don't need. Almost reminds me of halfchan.

What rule will be added next user?

As a direct result of the pedos. Who kept spamming the trap/tranny threads all the damn time too. Pedos have been spamming this board for so long that it attracted halfchanners.

What are you talking about son, there where trannies on cuteboys and Holla Forums back in 2014.

And if I did allow the pedos back, they'd keep doing this. They aren't happy to have their own site, the pedos are just autists who could never be truly satisfied and freddrick had a love affair with them in some weird way. I swear that crippled fuck never handled anything right.

GENERALS SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN WELCOMED ON Holla Forums TO BEGIN WITH

Fuck the pedos I'm glad I got rid of them.

we still only have 1 rule, don't break US law. dumbass.

arguing with you seems redundant anyway since you can't keep your opinions straight.

fuck off.

Are you the real Jim? I'm familiar with !uVyyoga2DI but not that trip. You should have some kind of ## Admin thing right?

man. you pedos are fucking retarded.

Still using that old unproven argument? lol

Of course there was, but there wasn't as much, and certainly didn't post that shit daily on Holla Forums.

Posting lewd children isn't against US law.

I'm not a pedo, 2D doesn't count.

I absolutely love the fact that you pedos are massively cuckolded by jim that you just keep coming back for more!

Take the hint fag, as long as you think scantily clad kids is freeze peach, you are in the wrong.

Kill yourself

I see you're ready to accept whatever rules are placed on this chan.

At least hotwheels cared about free speech.

I'm using a different computer than I normally do, can't say I remember my trip. There is no way to go back, the pedos wouldn't come back here and you have your own site now, why would you care?

I also am not an admin or mod everywhere on the site. I leave that work for other people. Why would I waste my time with that?

You guys should just enjoy your site while it lasts, librechan is going to get some people put into jail. Site may stay up cause of wacky netherlands laws, but lets face it a site that gets hit with cp daily isn't exactly salable.

Just go enjoy your site and have fun with it. Let the people who come here have fun. Are you so autistic that spamming forever is a real possibility for you? There are better things to do with you time, go do them.

Pedos certainly don't with their silencing tactics via spam and their vehement hatred of discussion that doesn't include their disgusting fetish.

Well I don't believe it then. I'm too skeptical.

It was a act of rebellion to someone enforcing a rule that was needlessly placed so Jim didn't piss his pants if the police contacted him.

If you were Jim you should probably know that I'm not a pedo spammer, I'm dysnomia.

No, it's
censorship
plain and simple.

You hate good discussion, you whined and cried and stomped your feet when minor restrictions were imposed to protect the site and the louder you groaned, the more you became a liability.
Now that you've lost your place, all you do is stamp your feet.

However, you do so in vain, for Jim has thoroughly cuckolded you.

What is possibly being censored by someone spamming?

Also I feel like I'm having a pretty good discussion with you right now, and for the record when more rules are placed to supposedly ensure the quality of Holla Forums you'll be right next to me.

Good threads, good posters. You drive people away with your cancerous garbage. Censorship = spam

Clearly your special brand on neckbearded autism can't discern the difference between proto-illegal pictures of kiddies. I want all pedos to fuck off and die.

That includes you, fucking piece of pedo shit.

Don't try to pin this all on me. I am still here, and I'll always be here. I am not spamming, I posted in this thread because it was related. Why do you assume the spam here is still pedos?

Also don't worry, trannies are going to completely replace pedos. It won't be long before they get their own thread.

But not the lolicons.

permabanning accomplishes nothing except to invite more spamming.

gg mod

that's why i stopped banning spam

not enough. clear the ban list, apologize for being a faggot and start over.

pretty sure that would be a step in the right direction

It's well known. After all, you just admitted it.
(here)

Pic related is also the reason horsefuckers are here. You're writing style is just like the one in the pic.
This is you, you are the cancer, you are the one ruining Holla Forums. PEDOS.
Not anyone else is at fault.

Compared to Jim, you're a pathetic bug. The one you hate, is the one most superior to you.

I have another idea.

Fuck off and die you faggot pedo.

not a pedo, but ok enjoy your quality board then m8

Believe it or not I never posted in the pedo thread once. I am not even a pedo, but it shouldn't matter because they should be allowed to post.

You really, really, really believe one group of people brought the horsefuckers here as well, and the trannies? They both have been here since the start of Holla Forums.

What did you even come here for? Certainly not for freedom of speech, which is what hotwheels imagined, and why it has prospered thus far until recently.

i removed all the permanent range bans, if anyone has a permanent ban they should appeal it or post the ban in a thread so I can find it.

I still delete spam if it's bad sometimes.

Maybe if you'd fuck off for good then it'd be better.

Consider yourself exposed pedo/lolicon (same thing)

kek this thread

lazy newfag

"dysnomia is a cuck!"
"lazy"

but yeah, it's Holla Forums, find yourself a good thread and post in it. I'll delete it when he's done, otherwise I'm wasting my efforts.

For the record, not all the people who hang out here hated on you for deleting the spam or even the range bans. In fact I think that was a better strategy than just letting it go to be honest with you . You haven't forced hot pockets on us, deleting spam, pedos, and handing out some bans for that makes sense. I know your hands are tied you said jim got annoyed with it

Which I won't because it is a blatant lie.
I know who you are and you know who you are.
A fucking pedo defending pedo.

Lying again doesn't help you.
You've been saying this and saying this and saying this. "spam has been hurr since dah start so it's fine" no, fuck off you dumb nigger. It hasn't been here since the start, neither tranny or horsefuckers to the extent that they ARE. YOU FUCKING STARTED IT AND BROUGHT THEM HERE.

Your typing style is easily identifiable And your horrible worldview, spotted from a distance.

You don't give a shit about freedom of speech, you spam and bring your autism out all day, everyday. You are a worthless faggot. You hate free speech and the only reason
-Holla Forums
NOT Holla Forums is having problems is because of you and not any imagined problems you think.

I come here because I see a future without your cancer, I see a good place for anons to discuss things. In the meantime I offer refuge from your cuckery on my board. But I point you out.

he literally came in with a spam bot and under 10 minutes spammed the catalog with a bunch of thread.

ahh, tell me of this magic. Does it work on threads?

i'm still permabanned, but i'll stop spamming and shit bumping because at least you've finally revealed some maturity in this thread by accepting some responsibility instead of being in denial about everything

You guess, that's all you can do. I don't tripfag.

I knew you wouldn't believe it, but as I said, it shouldn't matter. You believe in some bullshit lie that now that pedos are gone Holla Forums is magically going to become better, wake the fuck up. More rules = less content = less users, either that or just a bunch of shit threads.

You wanting completely LEGAL content banned is the exact opposite of freedom of speech. Your idea of freedom of speech is censoring everything you consider cancer. REAL freedom of speech is posting what you want, when you want, and you obviously don't like the idea of that.

not that user but ponies had to be reeled in, too. they just do their thing now and add to pph. peds were given same chance m8.
content =/= posters.

I know. I just like to give you guys shit for fun.

Post a screencap of your ban so I can find it, and I'll fix it for you.

anyway, I'm going back to user for now so this thread isn't derailed by my cancer.

Pedo content was never complained about like ponies had been. Ultimately the decision was made for ponies to be confined to their thread or mods would delete the thread.

Less people cared about the pedos than the ponies.

Could've worded that better:

People complained so much that the mods started to delete pony threads if there was more than 1. Not sure if that is still happening, but it does not matter to me.

this is 100 percent objectively a lie. Pedo content was debated in all the years of Holla Forums's operation.

>>>/meta/ and >>>/operate/ were the go to boards

That probably is true, but it still wasn't enforced like the ponies are.

you're missing a lot of history m8 and should care. ponies had already been mostly pacified by the time 8ch rolled around. also implying that ponies were less discussed than pedos? fucking lol. you're dumb dude.

God knows you haven't.

I don't guess. I know, I recognize your bullshit.

Well guess what fucker! It does! Because you have ruined the quality of the board. The pedos aren't fucking gone, they just decided to ruin the board by shitting it up.
You've proven that, it's been your soul goal but guess what? It's failing, just like everything else in your Godforsaken life. Holla Forums would be better without you and you don't seem to get that. Why don't you kill yourself? Hey send me your address, I'll send you some bullets for the revolver and you can finally end your life so that we can post in peace and FREE of your SPAMMING CENSORSHIP once and for all.

Here is how the formula actually goes:
more spam = less users = less (((content))) = less users

This wouldn't be the case if you weren't around. Fuck off.

Your version of "legal" and the laws version of legal are in conflict and guess what? The law wins, so do the mods because FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS NOT INFRINGED BY THE REMOVAL OF NEARLY NAKED LITTLE GIRLS.
The fact you have this perversion means you are a sick disgusting fuck that needs to be instituionalized. You don't know anything about freedom, in fact, you only know about it insofar as you hate it.
Seeing as you spam day and night.

REAL freedom of speech is being able to post without being infringed by spam.

You are ANTI-FREEDOM OF SPEECH

You recognize a anonymous poster on the internet.

if it was illegal why was it allowed for years, and how am I anti-freedom of speech for wanting anything to be posted?

they were forced into one "official" thread.

Yeah I do. I know who you are and your autistic way of typing.

Address my points faggot. You are anti-freedom of speech because you spam, spam is the opposite of free speech. You silence other anons constantly

AND you posted that image, it's obviously you.

the peds had an official thread and took (and continue to despite dehydration) a duck diarrhea all over everything in return. ponies were forced onto their own board on 4chan so they were used to containment. admittedly not after a similar, but less prolonged, hissy fit.
tired of this discussion without the hahas so, see also; samson option during exodus

You are attempting to blame all problems on me, I do think spam should be addressed properly; I'll agree with you on that.

However, you pinning this spam shit on a whole group of people is insane. My version of legal does not conflict because guess what: I never said people should be allowed to post nude girls, and if you say posting little girls in bathing suits are illegal you are wrong. Pedos have been the mask of spammers since forever, and it's a great tactic.

Just for a moment, imagine someone started spamming ponies every day in all the threads, you would want ponies banned on Holla Forums completely. What better way to cause drama and uproar than by doing that?

Implying pedos actually bring Holla Forums any "content" or users

Implying rules bring Holla Forums any "content" or users

this

Nigger that is the biggest load of bullshit I ever fucking heard in my entire life! Before the containment you fuckwits had about 4 to 5 pages to the other content on b/b and you said the shit wasn't getting complaints? Yeah no go fucking neck yourself you piece of shit as you're the reason the board almost choked and died.

THIS GUY GETS IT

i'm tired too. Anons keep bringing pedos are free speech for years but they just bring destruction to every site that harbors them.

explain

When /hebe/ and similar were killed off,the the whole site started the death spiral.whether you like young girls in thongs or not when they go the whole site dwindles away.It is the rule of chans,chiseled in stone .In a year or two Holla Forums will just be a handful of scat,furry and brony boards.when the girlies go the site goes.BTW not pedp ,just an honest observer.Into gay stuff personally.

must be why traffic is so stable..
stats.4ch.net/Holla Forums/

You talk about Holla Forums as if it's only Holla Forums.

this post is bait

you're a retard and a liar

nod an argumend :-D

The pedos should have been just on their boards, I would have and would be fine with that. But I don't think forcing everyone to view it really, really, really makes sense. Look at librechan Holla Forums. There isn't a bunch of creative content, its 90 percent just pedo threads. Then like a small handful of threads for general discussion.

The sites not dying just cause the pedos are gone, its just not going to be exactly like it was. And I'm okay with that. Anything further as far as restrictions on the site? I'll leave. But as is, this is the only chan with a decent sized community that's not ruled over by tightly wound hot pocketers.

Do you think pedo discussion belonds everywhere? Like hey, this is /a/ lets have a thread with pictures of real life little girls. It dosen't. And they couldn't keep to themselves a tiy bit about it (who cares about text or loli etc) if they had stuck to their own boards, this would never have happened like this.

The death spiral was more in place for the long term of Holla Forums with pedos,in large part because people saw Holla Forums here, and therefore the rest of the site as just that.

See you in a couple years. It's not going to work out exactly like you're expecting.

Holla Forums had in place a plan in the eventuality that 4chan became compromised. After GG took off and the DARPA threads started to get wacked, they decided to enact this plan dubbed "The Samson Option" (after Israel's nuclear policy of fucking everyone). The idea was simple. Aware of the tenacious posting habits of the ponies, the plan was to blitzkrieg the /mlp/ board making it unusable for the horsefuckers and unleashing friendship & magic across the site.

It turns out not enough people were interested and no one can out shitpost ponies. It failed spectacularly, but the catalog was beautiful chaos. Should have some screencaps on my other computer, may dig em up later.

Except /a/

Just a lot older and smarter than you sonny.Been watching Chans come and go since the beginning.Sorry but Holla Forums will become irrelevant like 4chan or more likely just fade away.And you know its true so quit fooling yourself.

Not likely.
Pedos are never that smart.

Fuck off

Holla Forums and 4chan are one of the only places anyone can anonymously post without getting banned for having an unpopular opinion, downvoted, or have an identity. They are not going to die anytime soon.

Youll all be back on 4chan soon since Holla Forums and 4chan are now identical.And there is only space for one 4chan.Holla Forums is going to become just like 4chan or fade.

4chan isn't anonymous
or
pick one, neither are anonymous.

mom he posted it again!!!!

dere was a time wen I really, really, really, really, really, really wanded diz side to succeed. I mean, I still lige id, I'm here obviouzly, but I'm so much lesz enduziastig about id.

I was goign to bost videos on youtube advertizign de side, and den indibidual boardz. I was goign to start advertizign on diz side, bod buyign adz for my youtube channel and for de more obzcure boardz on diz side -includign seberal I made.

I don't gnow now dough, would dat be lame?

Yeah /a/ iz bad about dat :dd but de rest of de tob 25 and beyond ( I love some of de small boardz here) I shidbost to my heardz gondend widout an izsue xD

de biggest izsue wid wat you have to say iz simple :dd wat sedz Holla Forums abart are uzer defined gomunidies xD If a board owner turnz around and fuggz over hiz uzer base :dd dey gan simply migrate to a diffrend board xD dere iz no boszibilidy for dat on 4chan xD

Moderation here mages way more senze dan id does on 4chan xD I gan mage one bost dat dosen't agree wid some lidtle dign on 4chan :dd banned for off tobig (idz been lige dat since 2013) xD

Holla Forums alzo izn't indegrated indo de google bodned :dd (I gnow here gomes de jim data miner meme :dd I'd lige some broof wid dat) xD You gan sbeculate over and over mage a bunch of stipulationz :dd but Holla Forums iz more for idz uzerz dan 4chan iz xD diz meanz id will gondinue to grow (id has been Holla Forums iz de board dat shrunk ub) xD

de infinide chan really iz infinide :dd and if dignz go really wronk :-D We'll head to one of de oder imageboardz wid uzer greated boardz xD

But in de meandime :-D I've had more fun wid Holla Forums dan I was havign wid imageboardz in quide awile (2011-2012 /sp/ was good :dd 2013 id slid to de hodboggedz :dd I gept bostign and browzign 4chan abter dat :dd but I mostly wend to krautchan) xD dere's good here :dd you don't agree wid de one rule xD God id xD

As iz :-D diz iz a nige format :dd and I lige de side :dd id has a future ahead of id weder you see id or nod xD

I made an edid for you user :dd hobe you lige id xD

Nag dug your dign my man xD Mage id habben xD de side works again :dd and drabfigs slidign ub bid by bid xD dignz are good :dd but dey'll geep gedtign bedter xD

gan't waid for de overboard soon xD

Finally now we gan juzt tolk indillegendly lige we need xD

I STAND WITH JIM

#standwithjim2016
Lets make it trend.

Everything was oogabooga then african american.