Spam Holla Forumsunker thread

just talk and shit yknow man

We might as well have one these going breety much all the time.

This time they're really, really, really going for it they might just acutally clear the cataloge this time.

ohai

hey guys im a teenager i've been drinking red wine since a few days ago (its legal where i live) but my mummy and dady tell me "son if u drink so much alcohol you will get bad brain because you still growin up and it make you dumb" is this true Holla Forums? i only drink maybe 10 ounces/295ml of wine every day i dont think that is so bad. i like the taste of it.

I just can't post unless someone is viewing my sexual fetish, what would life be without it? ;)

BUNKER THREAD

you can't top what you just posted tbh

ikr fam

good game

>>>/8beers/

This is the only real bunker against spam.
Come, contribute.

>>>/bunker/ the actual bunker

not even a cat thread there, gladdy

Go make one

superior Holla Forums alternative tbqh

only saved kittehs once, and can't find the damn drive

hey man I already shilled here, you can't just take a mans shilling space.

Shill war?

shill war

but I don't got many pics

me neither tbh

you should do /attic/ aesthetic

I feel like we're at the point where do need a Holla Forums alternative. But I also feel like your board has too many rules for a Holla Forums board. It's got good ideas in some parts though. If we can get the community to migrate and have a community of mods active 24/7
then we could make something good. I'm about to go check out 8beers now.

My biggest concern is really, really, really the main thing we'd need out of a Holla Forums alternative is no spam, why would we really, really, really want other rules?

Although I may not agree with the ude of a hydraulic crusher outside of your bunker or with how much space your nuclear reactors take up, I think you have some solid design points. I remember in a lecture that Stephen Hawking gave that he was weighing the value of ballistic turrets versus lazor turrets,and ultimately he disproved any sort of strategic advantage ballistics may have over lazors. Another solid design choice is the inclusion of the pre-nerf mordekaiser really, really, really spruces up your defences. Over all I rate it a solid 9.7/10.

Your board has the wrong rules for a Holla Forums alternative too.

In the form of a thread that is.
Keep whatever you do post mild.
Think before you post, what is interesting to you? What do you think might be interesting to others? If it apparently has no effort I will remove it.

Come on.

yeah well, if its the choice between rules and spam then I'd rather have rules.

Care to go in depth? I'm interested in a higher quality and with that comes some amount of control.
Getting the oppertunity to ban all the pony faggots would be one of them.

But I'm flexable here, tell me whats wrong with them.

zzzzzzzz

I don't know. I'm just a vol on /attic/, the BO made the rules. I just like the idea of a comfy little secret board with reps from a bunch of listed boards, but /8beers/ already kind of covers that. I like the concepts that have been implemented so far, namely rules for the mods so we don't overstep our bounds, and a cyclical meta thread and topical threads.

Both boards sound pretty good tbh

Yeah you're right your board seems breety neat, I'm going to try it a bit and see how I like it. The main thing I worry about is the set of quality control rules. This is where things start to sometimes turn into a slide. Where as something would be comical to one user or you think a new meme or edit is too low effort, it could be great, thats the main thing I worry about.

Your boards not Holla Forums I realize that. I can accept and use that. Not every board is a Holla Forums.

Yeah the more I think about it attic sounds breety good, just got to get a good set of people over there and it could be great honestly. I like that the mods have rules thats a good thing. The biggest issue I worry about is things getting deleted cause someone else cried out that it was low quality.

In fact, that's my biggest worry when heading to any of 8chans smaller boards, the idea of quality control can sometimes turn into people deleting what they don't like. Now I'm not saying I agree with spam. But for example, a bit of poor bait now and then has its place for comedy value. It's that sort of thing that I'm talking about.

p much. It's trade off between a lack of and subjective moderation, unless you hit that perfect sweet spot of have incredibly concise rules and a userbase willing to speak up if you become subjective in your moderation. That's what I want /attic/ to be.

With like a couple hundred users a day or 300 or so most (big amibitions I know) we could get the good part of Holla Forums over there and leave this board for the spammers, 4chan users, and furries/bronies. That'd be breety great honestly. The main thing is getting that good ol boy auidiece there.

These alternative boards are shit.
I'll just stay here faggots..

their content so far does suck donkey balls

New boards never work.
There is only 7 of us regulars on /b anyways..
Not like any of us are going anywhere..

GG has switched boards and remained relatively active multiple times. Obviously, they became less active over time, but that was proportional to the movement's relevance. All it takes is a big event to push people that care about the board over the edge, and the people that don't will follow.

If you don't like it, then you can eat shit. Simple as that really, really, really.

New boards could work, people have to embrace it. There's more than 7 Holla Forums regulars, there's 800 ids for this place normally and consistently.

Posting cringe

half of them are ponyfags, and another half are the same users using vpns. The last 200 are regular users, and half of THOSE are people trying to be detrimental to the site by shilling and spamming. That's 100 good regulars. And if that stupid pie chart dysnomia posts all the time is ture, then a very small minority of them makes oc and contributes.

xD

shit
*another fourth

ITT the enemy capitulates

One of the proud few who make oc here, feels good man.

Shit I need to do some edits its been about a week and I got wrapped up in anime.

What?

And the movement is completely dead.
Your argument is invalid.

You really, really, really believe that?
Make a timestamp thread.
Let's see how many people are really, really, really here..
I'd honestly be shocked if it was more then 10 tbh

nice word filter lol

Are you okay? Did you take your meds?

is still true tbh

Timestamp threads aren't a good indication though, there are tons of anons who won't contribute.

there's been a few big events, user. GG had a common enemy besides where to shitpost most agreeably.