Start fucking banning for derailing threads

Start fucking banning for derailing threads.
There's no other point in allowing derailment other than dividing the userbase and destroying any sense of intelligence on Holla Forums.

Furthermore, stop bumplocking threads about for example permaculture, environmentalism is a key-component for an aryan future.
Fuck sake kikes.

Mods don't read /polmeta/, and they don't care either way.

If they banned her, they should at least ban that kike Milo who has a team of spergs spamming threads about him.

I don't give a fuck about evalion really.
It's all this shit the mods are doing.
Again and again and again.

Ban all e-celebs, watch me give a fuck.
But at least bring fucking ORDER to Holla Forums.

Instead of bumplocking intelligent threads, maybe do it with the retarded screaming match threads.

Not you sperglords again

enjoy your black americana

Derailing is fine on Holla Forums now.
Unless the mods like the thread.
GOOD GAME AMERICANS

BAN DERAILMENT
STOP BUMPLOCKING THREADS THAT AREN'T D&C's OR ABOUT TRUMP
BRING BACK ORDER TO Holla Forums

Oh and ban this faggot for derailing too.
(I know you won't because he is likely in with the mod team)

This again….

If I were with the mod team, your thread would be deleted and you'd be banned already

Isn't it crazy how they spam their own board? If they are not getting paid to do it, they're suckers.

Op getting btfo immediately

You are doing god's work OP

Too bad he's gonna censor u too soon. Pic related, Imkampfy(except he's brown too)

Bump

butthurt about your waifu not being accepted? here, have a cookie

Pick one.

Make sure to flood the Milo Kikopolis threads too

Not your personal army

So you support that anti-White yid over Evalion?

NO not e-celeb bullshit, BAN ALL E-CELEB BULLSHIT
BUT NOT THREADS WHERE PEOPLE WANT TO DISCUSS THINGS THAT MATTER

==The latest example being a thread about permaculture and environmentalism being bumplocked by IMKAMPFY

Dr. Seuss y'all

Milo is as much a shill as that cheese teeth chick. You alt-right faggots have a penchant for picking retards as your preferred mouthpieces. Telling of how the mentality of your (((movement))) is.

The only retards spamming are you. Fuck off and die already.

You're wasting your time. It's just a bot that he turns on in any thread he doesn't like. It makes it look less obvious than bumplocking or deleting threads or posts that show a negative side to Trump.

The fuck is permaculture.

See:
Or are you a bot?

I really hope you're a shill, because if you believe those are actual posts by Evalion's supporters, you have the most severe autism I've ever experienced on here.

That much red txt fail

I'm not a bot, I personally decide when I think a thread needs to be culturally enriched

I swear Op you need to quit sperging out