Youtube shadowbans?

Do the kikes at youtube shadowban users?

I comment on this video and my comment shows up when logged in:
youtube.com/watch?v=fBLzgELRgEI

But when logged out I see nothing...

pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GEStsLJZhzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember when you could comment on Youtube without a fucking Google+ account? Those were the days...

Probably. Every other major social media site does

No, youtube just has the most brain dead caching ever. I get that shit too

YouTube has an issue where it flags random comments as spam for no reason, and sometimes it will automatically send some user's comments to the spam box more than others if more stupid kids flag comments.

It also doesn't notify you if you've been blocked or if your comment has been removed, and you can even in some cases block video uploaders from replying to comments on their own videos by blocking them.

I haven't heard of shadowbans, just outright account bans and disabled partnerships.

tl;dr, G+ has been a massive failure.

Thanks lads, I suppose I will wait and see, if it doesn't post I'll try to post from a different account.

That happened to me too
I used to shitpost and troll a lot, so I guess that if many people flag you then you will get shadowbanned
but also, it could be that jewgle finally stepped up their game in censorship shit

No, the comments section is just very buggy. It's really fucking broken, sometimes an entire reply thread won't appear.

People forget that your comments rise to the top when you're logged in, your comment is probably in there it's just around the other posts made at the same time. I sure am mad that they don't have a way (that I know of) to view all comments on a video on one page like they used to, good luck searching for anything in the comments section.

No, but youtube is notorious for putting comments you will like at the top, and ones you will not at the bottom.

They've been shadowbanning people as far back as jewgle+ seeped in.
I remember arguing on a copyright video with a faggot who thought it was a way for authors to earn a living and not a way for record label and publisher kikes to rip both authors and the public off

Finger slipped, pressed reply
Anyway, about 5 comments in, my replies were ghosted.

Just another reason to steer clear of social media cancer

Yes there are shadowbans. When google+ was integrated with comments I was talking shit to one of the google employees and then my comments couldn't be seen anywhere on site, even when I clicked on "newest first" unless I was logged in. It happened to a lot of other people too. I don't buy that it was just a bug.

It would be more suspicious if they didn't, considering the fuckery they pull each and every goddamn day as if it provided them with the sustenance required to live.

No, youtube does shadowban people. Some people's comments are only visible from some other accounts, and not when not logged onto any account.

Youtube definately shadowbans/shadowcensors people.

There was this one guy who i've never met before, he said in the youtube comments his comments would only show up when he was logged in, and for me too, his comments would only show up when I was logged in. And it had nothing to do with the comments being at the top or bottom or whatever. Some of his comments was in the middle of a comment stream, and they were just gone, but everyone else's comments were still there.

Google+ is cancer, and this is why you shouldn't use it.

All social networking is cancer. It is the mark of the beast that Christians cry about. Don't have a fecesbook account?

youtube.com/watch?v=GEStsLJZhzo

leave

Count to twenty without taking your socks off.

There's one comment on that video and as far as I can see the comment I made still hasn't posted over a week later. So buggy comments or censorship - I've noticed it on other comments too.

Youtube also has some relatively unusual comment filtering, like "comments are auto-deleted after N minutes", in lieu of closing comments, or "these people's comments are deleted if they post anything lengthy or linky, but short posts are OK", in lieu of a complete shadowban.

You don't need one now. Not that youtube discussions are a worth the trouble, but at least you don't need G+ now.

i don't go there for the discussions senpai, i go there to larp as Shlomo Sheckleburgensteinowitz the 5th of Auschwitz

Just checked again to be sure and once again jewgle tries to force me to create a Google+ account in order to comment. It's a shame you're wrong. I really miss responding to people's questions on my videos.