The hungarian mayor asks you to spread propaganda

The time has come!
After more than 6 months of preparations, we can finally go public with our European self-defense network. The name of this network is Custodela, it is a latin word, it means "protection".
The exisence of Europe is threatened by illegal migration that was brought on us by the leaders of the European Union and we can effectively take action against them only together with other European nations.
As long as the Hungarian legislators are forced by the pressure of Brussels to send migrants into open camps, where - after getting free catering - they laugh in our faces and continue their journey towards Western-Europe, the struggle of us, Hungarians, alone, here at the Schengen border is in vain, our struggle to catch the migrants is futile.
By now it is clear that Brussels is threatening, racketeering, even forcing the member states to resettle and distribute the migrants. Now the number of the migrants is reaching up to several millions, but because of the accelerating spiral-effects and the future family reunions, in no time, there may be hundreds of millions of them.
Ásotthalom has become known all over the world as the last bastion in the fight against illegal migration and we took this opportunity to organize the first Custodela Reunion on 19-20 December 2015. Active patriots - all worried about their motherlands - from several European countries attended this event, there were people, with European roots, even from Australia and the USA.
Together we established this sovereign network - Custodela -, which connects nations. This network aims to open the eyes of millions of Europeans.
We have only one weapon left. Shaking up the European public opinion and motivate people to act. This is our weapon to make pressure on those EU politicians who have betrayed Europe, whose aim is to destroy the European nations; this is our chance to get rid of the traitors.

facebook.com/custodela/?fref=ts

Other urls found in this thread:

custodela.club/
youtube.com/watch?v=LdH1hSWGFGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

custodela.club/

A revisionist turanist Hungarian honvéd and a Gárda member was teaching a class on Ferenc Szalasi, known hungarist.

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Holy Turul and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Szent István!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, morbidly obese senior SNS member who had survived 19 years of independence and understood the necessity of state language law and fully supported all legislative decisions made by the Slovak National Assembly stood up and held up a valaška.

”What do you know about Slovakia, boha ti?”

The arrogant Magyar grinned under his thick bajusz and smugly replied “It has no history, even I am older than Slovakia. Can you name a Slovak king, you buta Tót?”

”Svätopluk I.”

The Hungarian was visibly shaken, and dropped his lángos and copy of Szabadság, szerelem. He stormed out of the room crying those turanist crocodile tears. The same tears revanchists cry for the “Hungarians in Slovakia” (who today live with such privilege that most can enjoy signs in Hungarian language) when they jealously try to claw justly earned independence from the autochthonous Slovak ethnicity. There is no doubt that at this point our gárdist, Csaba Feketepatkányi, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a fascist paprika guzzler. He wished so much that he could pledge his allegience to the Slovak nation, but he himself had denied its existence!

The students applauded and all rejected double citizenship that day and accepted Ján Slota as their leader. A golden eagle named “Orol Tatranský” flew into the room and perched atop the double cross and shed a tear on the chalk. “Hej Slováci” was sung several times, and Ľudovít Štúr himself showed up and re-established Great Moravia across the Carpathian basin.

The turanist lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He nearly died of pálinka poisining and was sentenced to live in Rimavská Sobota for all eternity.

Is there a death squad in preparation one could join?

Fuck yes, Hungary once again.

Have a bump OP

Bump.

Top Quality post imo

BUMP

FOR A FREE AND GREAT EUROPE

Is there any right wing subreddit or all of them were banned?

If there are any, they are not public.

I'm too low energy to participate but I'll bump for posterity

Low energy is what has been keeping our voices down in the first place

We all need to act together user.
Trump should be an example we all should follow. Tirelessly campaigning and single handedly shifting the overton window to the right
We all can harness the energy from within

bump

And this is why Europe is doomed. Muslims are raping your women, and the men are too busy being autistic about ancient rivalries with other Europeans to care enough to unite.

Bump.

Oh look. an american lost and confused.

In my home kraj, this is Trenčín of Slovakia, american student

1. steal stuff everything

2. lying to policeman

3. spit to face when talking, mouth smell bad

4. don't have money, many american student, hole in cloths and dirty pants, old shoes

5. raping? jap girl because jap girl say american boy no thanks, very ugly and fat

6. say of being Slovak but brown like rómov

7. very smell of body, no bath long time, sometime 10 days?

american=monkey same

Shut the fuck up shill. Scared to be gassed.

work on your grammatical consistency and that fake slav might get you somewhere

youtube.com/watch?v=LdH1hSWGFGU

Bamp for viewing. Everyone needs to see this.

The medis will not give this attention. It is up to us to make sure it is not buried under meaningless stories.

Glorious! What can an Americlap do to help?

Instant meme?

And before that Huns were raping our women.

Bump

Try to .webm this OP. Youtube is probably going to have it removed

bump

Huns have nothing to do with the Magyars, retard.

Seconded for .webm .

As a Romanian, I have a natural dislike for Magyars because you cunts still think Transylvania is yours, but present circumstances makes me tip my hat to you for what you've accomplished.

You are unabashedly nationalistic, and Europe can learn a lesson from you. As such I consider you my allies and brothers, and will donate to Custodela to do my part.

I am glad a strong, European, anti EU movement is coalescing.

You know what Turanism means, right?

Yes, it is something that, outside a few neopagan LARPing faggots, Hungarians have nothing to do with neither culturally nor genetically.

It would be like British people LARPing as French people because William the Conqueror sailed over from Normandy 1000 years ago and displaced the Saxon nobility.

They actually do.

If I were a Romanian I would shut up.

This like every other stupid endeavor is doomed to fail and it will only consume precious time.
All of these fags have no idea how to fight a hybrid war, how to take a position of power against an overwhelming enemy and most importantly they merely seek to impose their view over other similar causes, not to unite but to dominate their own.

I'm glad you're not a Romanian then, because apparently your nationality determines whether you're a cuck or not.

bump

Check out this D&C shill.

1 they act like a nigger, not like we hate those or anything
2 still a nigger that deserves mob justice
3 ignorant American well at least that's an accurate representation of average Americans abroad
4 wow an American in poverty let's make fun of him haha he's poorer than us Europeans!!!
5 ..lol.. ok..
6 HOLD DA PEESTOL LIEK DIS IVAN FOR ACCURATE SHOOTINGS
7 gross

Okay so you met scum, your point? I know Slovakians don't get out of their country much other than Czech Republic but you must hate everyone on the Earth.

Holla Forums has been full of shills the last couple of days. Just a friendly reminder.

Bmp

bump

Aren't we in the same team now?
Like holy shit, when i heard after 100 years rivalry there are finally a common thing (all muslim should be purged) we agree i was so fucking happy.

Aren't we bro now?

Poor Sweden. From 30 years with no rape to ranking 3rd in the world in rapes.

You are so fucking low IQ. Fucking Pan-Anything retards.
Either huge stick up your asses, retarded or both.

And that post was a joke making fun of Turk lovers.
Go have an enema.

Nigger, you're talking to an Holla Forums shitposter.

There is literally no poster on Holla Forums with even the slightest connection to the crisis of Europe who gives the slightest FUCK about intra-european rivalries right now.

When you see that shit posted about, if its clever its Holla Forums, if its dull and thick-headed, its some EU propaganda slog who is destined for the wall.

Or we've been constantly getting threads flooded by shills and we have our guard up.

Keep your shit-tier /int/ memes in /int/.

jew

KIKE

ITS A TRAP

They're tracking people on Holla Forums now.

This is the guy behind it.

r/cringeanarchy

(checked)

You don't have to bully me, I just wanted to share it somehwrw over there.

In the past i thought about creating a similat movement, but i've got neither the human resources nor the economic ones.

How did Custodela originate? How did you convince people to invest time and energy in, paradoxically, what they should already be doing?

How did you break their conditioning?

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN!

THE MEME MAGIC HAS GONE TOO FAR.

ADEPTUS CUSTODES WHEN?

IMPERIUM WHEN

You sound like a DNC shill.

Hey kike, you didn't get the grammar right. Try again later.

Is this some sort of new shitposting tactic? Just randomly calling people who call shills out D&C?

Did someone already post Toroczkai's badass dog?

Its not meme magic its latin
Custody is derived from custodela.
To take something in to custody is to protect this thing and keep it in your care.
The Adeptus Custodes protect the empire, they hold custody over him as he sits on his immortal throne.

Fucking cool dog dude. What's it name?

It's a South African Boerboel.

Boerboels are at the top of the "do not fuck with" list, watch the video.

It was created by this man (vid related), he is the mayor of a southern hungarian settlement, where the immigraiton wave hit hungary. He started fighting against it and became pretty known among natoinalist circles all across europe.

bumping with more Boerboels.

those dogs look fucking built