twitter.com/jonathanweisman
dailystormer.com/jonathan-weisman-is-the-energizer-bunny-of-jew-pity-mongering/
twitter.com/SpectreReturns/status/733339147939643393
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/327076720425451523
archive.is/OluHQ
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
twitter.com/jonathanweisman/status/735890384098840576
8ch.net/pol/res/993439.html#5658719
zentralratdjuden.de/en/article/4927.why-is-there-no-wave-of-sympathy-for-us-jews.html
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/coincidence-detector/hldnghbakgkgeocjllocmpobpppkfepo?hl=en-US
archive.is/OmvBA#selection-3065.128-3065.238
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sly, lying fucking kike. This is a straight up 'that time I blew out a racist' Tumblr story in the NYT.

"Screencaps or it never happened Schlomo."

Oy fucking very!

STUPID AUTOCORRECT REEEEEE

What an absurd concept!

Whelp, time to ramp this up 100X.

Let us destroy these people. Where are their family members?

We need a list of where their spouses work, and where their children go to school.

We need to teach them who wields the boot.

One of us, operating under slight cover?
Surprised this made it through and got posted.

I love how the Jew never tries to prove any of it wrong. He just acts like it is incredible and morally wrong to point out anything a Jew does.

Obviously. No Jew would ever make that post.

DAS RITE, CRY WHITE BOY! HEIL HITLER!

Is this like that Nazi fetich fanfic crap that is so popular in Kikeystan? I bet this guy nuts all over himself while writing this stuff

And that's why there are no good Jews.

THE KIKES TWITTER
UNLEASH
twitter.com/jonathanweisman

Im going to slash a jewish families tires before i go to work now.

Yep its him, FOB established.

Anybody knows who is he ?
Pics or it didn't happen.

dailystormer.com/jonathan-weisman-is-the-energizer-bunny-of-jew-pity-mongering/

Fucking Jews man.

Man, he mastered the way to make himself seems so powerful and a huge victim at the same time.

kek. Does anyone have that image?

here
twitter.com/SpectreReturns/status/733339147939643393

It makes me sick how they use the term "America Firsters" like it's a bad thing.

No, but I have these:

Every time!
KMac's work on Jewish self-deception was one of the most interesting and unsettling parts of Culture of Critique.

I needed a good laugh

Thanks fam.

I think that's the NYC doctor who is affiliated with fash the nation. He NYT famous now.

lel

What an unbearable faggot

I love how as the world burns these faggot journalists write articles "people said mean things to me on twitter" and expect real life people, who work all day and tend to their families, to not view it as silly millennial bullshit.

That's why Trump is winning. The "establishment" left and right used to be full of talent. That talent would have easily beat Trump. Now its full of talent's children. The most basic forms of internet trolling are working against inheritors who spend all day on facebook and twitter bubbles and whose only really intellectual asset is their father's name.

Nice dubs. And yes, their whining just comes off as so shrill and weightless, it's impossible not to hate them for the coddled, nasty little cowardly shits they are. They all write in the same nasally, sarcastic post-modern tone, which is combined with self-righteous moral signalling. But we've found the best way to deal with them: laugh at them, mock them, and don't cede them an inch.

Is he only a Jew on his father's side? No Jew would say something like that. Maybe he is only half a Jew with his non Jewish blood fighting to keep him human.

test

Top Keks!

Love 'em both!

I expect at some point there'll be a big article on TDS and such, and I'll laugh my testicles off reading some crying jew describe The Merchant Minute.

What the fuck did I just read?

>front page of NY times

Topest of fucking Keks.

The mind of a Jew everyone.

OY VEY

Holy shit, did Trump really say that? Anyone have a link? is he really our 1488 savior?

Did nobody tell these people that Bernie is a warmongering American imperialist?

FRONT PAGE OF NEW YORK TIMES

WEW LAD

first for jew york slimes

lel, pretty funny

It's real, fam. I've seen it posted dozens of times on here since last summer.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/327076720425451523

wow. What's the deal with that? I mean, he's definitely signaling - no doubt about it. But, his son-in-law is Jew. Are they Nationalist Jews? Or, do they know something we don't?

I honestly can't believe he said that. Most people from the Midwest probably don't even understand what that means, considering they aren't running the coincidence detector on their browser.

Wasn't there an user who made a thread saying that 8ch is going to be front page news today?

Yeah, but it said at first it was going to be Wed, then later in the same post it said Friday. Also, I'm pretty sure he said it was CNN and they were going to put it on cable news. Last, he said it was going to specifically mention halfchan and fullchan.

So… it looks like just a coincidence, imho. as opposed to a cohencidence

Jews want to eradicate anything that doesn't worship Jews, and somehow Hitler was the bad guy?

Yeah, that's the big secret, goy.

Ah shit, we'll suffer the same fate as cuckchan once all the normalfags know about this place

8ch's catalog already looks like cuckchan. The ship has been sinking for awhile now.

While that's true, should also point out that cuchchan malfunctioned earlier today and all the shitposters came here to alleviate themselves because they couldn't wait for an Hiro.

wait are you saying instead of just saying 'muh mentions' like a jig he wrote a whole article about it!!

that's amazing! you guys are great! "Red" pilled! This rating is so loW!

Holy fuck! Is this real?

maybe if they wouldnt ban us "normies" we wouldnt go searching! i was on twitter I still have to wait 2 hr

no it's shooped, but he does make them in real life with his hands

He just has the Coincidence plugin turned on looking at Trump's tweet.

Kind of.

it's beyond journalism alright

OK, fam…who did this?

Yeah. No shit.

Thats a funny plugin

Is this suspicious to anyone else? Spending days and days retweeting troll tweets? Does this faggot just live in such a cloistered Universe that he thinks he's winning, or do we?

Why would he give a platform to these tweets? I thought the Left's whole strategy was no-platform?

no parenthesis in the original post

if Trump was to use parenthesis, he would be clearly calling out a group of people and not just one

no shit, did you just start reading Holla Forums

we all already know this

it's only normies who are still brainwashed into the 1984 hell that actually don't know this for a fact

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I never knew shitposting could cause so much butt hurt and top keks

oh, i realized right away that user was using the coincidence detector. Still, pointing out Jon Stuart Leibowitz's powerword is pretty strong signalling, if you're asking me.

no doubt. I would literally never do that.

test

And our goals will be achieved, kike.

Hope he's got his ticket back to Israel ready - if not, its a one-way ticket to the oven.

you guys are so cringeworthy smh

Nobody gives a fuck what you think, you flaming queermo mollified Israeli shill, tbh fam.

Bump.

How did it go passed the nazi censors in New York Times? I guess the name sounded "Jewish" so they let it pass.

Funny as hell

You haven't even begun to cringe. Wait until it's commonplace for whites to be calling each other "goy" in the street like we do here on this board. You'll know the end of Jewish rule will be near.

I always watch that video the entire way through. It's so god damn entertaining.

ITS REAL

hahahahhahahahahaha, awesome. Nazis and Jews finally coming together.

Its…sooo..
BEAUTIFUL

If there is a god, he's getting tired of their shit.

I can't believe all these mainstream publications are drumming up this stupid internet shit. I don't know. Whatever. Its pretty weird.

Anybody got the path of dollar bills leading into the oven image?

This is why last week I wanted to push the "Ebola-Chan Anti-Semetic Cult Meme" on twitter, but hardly anyone would help out.

Looks like I was right, they are grasping for straws.

Of course HuffingtonPuffington Post is pretty retarded. Clinton is literally a criminal. But who cares about that right. Personally I don't go onto twitter and troll people myself I just stick to Holla Forums. So I can see how it can be disconcerting to those that it does happen to. It must really get under their skin.

You have no idea how fucked up everything is.

Oh believe me. I have an idea.

like look dude, we are not going to do the whole ovens and nuclear weapons again

heh? What?

It's not called (((Jew))) York Times for nothing.

archive.is/OluHQ
nigger mods deleted this

Weisman is such a funny name for a kike. Jonathan Whiteman

It's been a politically incorrect term/position since the 1930s

WOW
These go-, er, guys sound really dangerous

LOL.

yeah, these would be dictators might need to skewered upon a banquet of bayonets, if you know what I mean

Does anyone remember the tweet that caused the shitstorm with Weisman, it was something a rational person would find galling.

f-fam…

I hate it, but at the same time it's such a good identifier.

right on time

You should have expected that, they will try everything now. They will give credit to anything that could put trump in a bad light, even if they have to recycle the nazi stigma over and over again.

The comments section is filled with kvetching so concentrated it's melting my brain.

Children of holohoax survivors even weigh in as well…

So basically.. you are working for the Russian government.. amirite?

Oy vey, don't you know Hitler forced the Jewish people to build the Atlantic Wall? My parents were ground up and turned into mortar when they were only 6. It's a miracle they survived.

You forgot to circle Dan Barry and Ross Douthat (Just Do It.mp4), who are probably also Jewish but changed their names due to our antisemitism.

Are you talking about the Jew's capacity for self-loathing and self-abuse as a professional victim?

I have no words for these dubs

I recall reading somewhere that Leibowitz started it by saying Trump's real name was Drumpf.

But don't expect a kike to report that part of the story.

Like the vast majority of the nerds here collected
You are an idiot

And you deserve what is coming

4u

We are entering an age where politicians will begin courting the precious weeaboo Nazi Meme magician vote. Soon debates will be centered around whose waifu a shit, which Touhou would have been Hitler's favorite, and how to raise education standards for the Shitposting Sciences.

Man what a time to be alive.

It's helpful to point out even the stupidest things sometimes because (((they))) are watching. It's like, we know our genocidal tendencies as human beings, but they are yet to address it about themselves. For how much (((they))) control in the banks and the media and the government and so forth, it's still quite remarkable the sort of arrested development childish "good guys" vs "bad guys" mentality they have. It is an exploit. Use it.

pls speak engrish

also the peepoos republikes are presently making great funs of u

A can hear his whining voice trembling with the horrors of his imagination all over again.

Man if the holocaust really does come true I hope we do build the holocosters. That shit sounds fun as fuck.

[distant oy vey in the background]

Heil'd

The dove is because a pigeon landed on Comrade Sanders' podium during a rally, and in true kike fashion, he doesn't miss the opportunity to spin a line of bullshit. So he starts sayin' to the crowd "it's a dove of peace!" and all the fucking bernouts cheer. Wish I could find the webm.

In SOVIET Russia
rollercoaster holocausts you!

Haha, bullshit. Where are they?

These people have no imagination. I'm not bashing jews, I mean authoritarians in general have no imagination. Of course they took the name seriously.

Has anyone ever hesitated to introduce an associate because of their religious background? The yids are insane.

Nobody gives a fuck.

And with all of the ultra-violent and hyper-sexual movies, music, video-games and 24 hour news coverage the previous generation raised us on we won't even have the moral compass on hand to keep us from defending our new age with an extremity of rapacious violence practically unheard of in the ancient world.

The high Memarchs are going to pay us in doujin raws to ethnically cleanse the inner cities and we'll accept it proudly.

Enjoy the camps, chump

Sacrificing a virgin will take on entirely a new meaning.

Statistically, there is always a percentage of the forum posters who are more inclined to violence. In order to determine who these individuals are, it is a requirement to present a image to the forum to deliberately incite a strong psychological reaction. From this the most violent in the group can be effectively singled out for reverse IP location and possibly local enforcement tracking. To accomplish this only requires posting a link to a video depicting a local police officer massively abusing his power against a very innocent individual. Statistically of the million or so police officers in America there is always one or two being caught abusing there powers and the taping of the activity can be then used for intelligence gathering purposes - without the requirement to 'stage' a fake abuse video. This method is extremely effective, and the more so the more abusive the video can be made to look. Sometimes it is useful to 'lead' the forum by replying to your own posting with your own statement of violent intent, and that you 'do not care what the authorities think!!' inflammation. By doing this and showing no fear it may be more effective in getting the more silent and self-disciplined violent intent members of the forum to slip and post their real intentions. This can be used later in a court of law during prosecution.

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Oh, look. A Russian. Much surprise.

The superbug thread wasn't enough for you guys?

Kike shows his true colors saying that pulling out of international entanglements is a bad thing. Israel first, unless you're a Nazi!

Bro, check the ids.

It didn't have to be this way. Now there is no other choice but to bomb you back into the stone age.

What about 'em?

Your implication is unclear. Are you implying that I am a Russian? And if I where what would that say about me?

Enough.

True but this thread is great

twitter.com/jonathanweisman/status/735890384098840576

Trolling kikes on Twitter is one of the best things Holla Forums has ever done,

Incomfy I am glad that you only get hashed IP's.

I merely linked a link from the sticky. Also I am no Russian but a true blooded burger.

8ch.net/pol/res/993439.html#5658719

What are the current viable alternatives? I aint going back to wizardchan, that place is the worst kind of comfy, wet-blanket tier.

Everyone says endhcan is a non-starter and I've never been a fan of the various bunkers.

I was riffing on the meme magician shit. Sacrificing a virgin will take on a different meaning in the coming age.

Oh! Oh… my bad, I was comparing the wrong IP's.

We need to work out proper memetic ritual repentance for the kult of kek

Aye. Like when we vote for Trump and nuke Iran.

He's not signalling. Let me explain where that came from.
In the run up to this election Trump had his guys listen to talk radio for years on end to get a feel for what was going on amongst rightward leaning folks on the ground in the real world away from the mainstream media.
Around that time (((conservative))) radio show host Mark (((Levin))) was pounding on Stewart for all his smarmy leftist diatribes and calling him out for being a Jew but hiding his name. So a jew was calling another jew out. Levin has been saying this for years now and he's one of the hosts Trumps people monitored.

nntpchan will save everyone
but now's not the time for that

Perhaps you should pray to Moloch for that fantasy my nasally endowed friend.

4 U

There is no God

I hope you achieve immortality then. At the rate we're going you may be running out of time.

So your saying that comes later?

yes, the software isn't done but when it is it will be the only viable alternative to 8ch

Goyim, Israel first! America first is racissss! You should let other countries take advantage of you!

What we should take from that is their house of cards is so wobbly they're shtting the bed over a bunch of aspies shitposting and spouting memes all day and night.

I prefer this ye olde meme

Who wants to wager that these are written by a chatbot?

well, you didnt get pogromed

I thought we were just a bunch of single men who jerked off to anime?

more like fed to a banquet of ovens

JOIN US IN THE TRENCHES BROTHER
(but use a proxy)

Man trolling the fuck out of kikes on twitter is good fun. You're missing out.

Jewish power is a mile wide but only an inch deep. The goyim are just too big to wrangle forever.

Keep memeing, gentlemen!
AUX ARMES, ASPIES, AUX ARMES!!!

You are going to suffer

He doesn't know

Of course they are, they've gone beyond drumming up the bottom of the barrel trying to stump Trump, they're licking the raw wood at the bottom and spitting it at us, telling us that the wood chips and blood from their jewish tongues are proof that Trump will be stumped.

Actually it just occured to me, there's no reason for them to be this afraid. It's not like they ever had mass support before and it's not like there weren't mainstream political candidates that clearly opposed them in the past (Reagan for all his flaws was genuinely anti-communist if nothing else).

Does anyone know if any of the top brass of the globalist elite have died recently? Someone who might have been like 97 years old and been a part of the founding caste, so to speak who's passing might have left the entire infrastructure buckling for a lack of vision/direction?

Something more meta than Trump that could shake confidence. The collapse of the left I've always felt wouldn't really be at our hands but the failure of the left to have achieved their goals before they can create a suitable generation of new leaders and financiers to replace them.

And you aren't paranoid enough. Good luck friend.

Nixon, aswell

Nah, I'd say they are actual carbon life forms typing the shit out.

Seems to be reasonably sophisticated structurally but the content says to me it's rote regurgitation of their retarded programming.

Oh and the real kicker, I'm willing to bet they're going to start eating eachother before Trump is even president.

Napoleon entering Paris style.

whoah a french socialist that talks just way too fucking much and way too fucking loud?

What outrage is this!

A man who is from a country where some idiot-savants suddenly decided on imperial designs with some lurid revolutionaries intent on re-enacting the vile past of the early 20-th century?

PERISH THE THOUGHT

What's the difference

sage b/c checking all these dubs

Holla Forums is a board of Pepe

checked fam

(checked)
((( oy vey )))

Heil'd

Obvious bullshit harassment to get a screengrab is obvious

What?

What are you even talking about?

THALES

Of course he can't, he spends more on apple shit than the average soldier makes in a year

This lad may be a now self aware jew who went down the road of the occult, I'm afraid it's terminal.

Even a dead mole could see your nose

indeed

please you stupid fucking hick send us all the funs you can spare

Stay salty faggot

Stay the enemy of civilization. cockmongler

Is this real? If so I need this. If not, it's brilliant and someone should get on that.

They were all holocausted, in their heads.

A religion based on deceit will always be lies to the very core :^)

This kike is shifty. Trying to leave a paper trail so when the Trumpenfuhrer's Redhats come to his door he can show them how loyal he was.

go away, acidfag.

Thought i already made clear that there is no god

Who cares about that part, it's the lies that put you into your position is what's important.

So what's your short-term plan, Chaim?

Get rekt leftypol

like the "lie" that CIA pre-empted the KGB in running coke though the negro community in the US so as to stave off a fucking communist uprising?

So he attacks both sides on one Sunday for not being loyal to Jews. And then he wonders why he's being attacked for being a kike.

Where can I keep up with the progress of this fabled safe haven?

He's just reminiscing about his long, heroic march through the institutions.

Keep safe havens safe, look up information on your own.

I did and found everything I needed

Not broad enough see

Eat the peanuts out of my shit, you well incorporated scumbag! It is altogether far to apparent that you are but a privateer, whose contract is so designed as to end all other contracts struck between free men!

I sincerely that there is a God, because defending the basic humanity of niggers against the assaults of thee odious likes of you hast become not a chore bur a fucking Crusade

I've gotcha. Thanks.

Do I have to spell it out for you?

Odin has Ravens.

I get where you are coming from though. Interesting point. The reasons that doves are Christian birds of peace is because Noah sent them from the arc to find land and they came back with an Olive branch. If you get into esoteric Christianity the story goes that he actually sent the Crows out first and they mocked him before flying out into the ocean and shitting so much that the pile became the mountain that Noah was able to beach his ark on and begin rebuilding while the rest of the water receded.

Man myths and parables are always fucking interesting as fuck.

meme magic knows no bounds.

sumner redstone

The kikes have a patent on that shit

I guess you havent been to cuck/pol/ lately because that place is a fucking sewer. We're nowhere near as bad as them.

But that would imply America and Israel have conflicting foreign policy interests. That can't be right, can it?

Yep. It's a Jew.

Remember: Hell is forever!

Well you stupid fucks:
zentralratdjuden.de/en/article/4927.why-is-there-no-wave-of-sympathy-for-us-jews.html
religious shitposting, best shitposting.
Wait till NY has 10% of your so called companions (read the article, it is hilarious) and you will wish your Trump back.

Unfuckinbelivable. I clicked on the stories on the right side and now I don't know if I can eat anymore today. A story about how a muslim was "insulted" and says "We're here, sucks for you." (WE, not I) and another on how hard (oh poor girl) it is to be a young mother - only blacks depicted. And a head scarfy family.

nntp over DHT would be a nice befuddlement.

Pathetic. First he spends his whole segment on painting this picture of the evil nazi menace. Then he accidentially confirms that said menace are the only sensible party out there. Trump will not only win in a landslide. He will also have had the cheapest campaign budget in half a century. Litterally having his enemies build every possible and impossible opportunity for him.

Stupid you for using Eurocard!

Link?

lol

… Okay, I'm not that big on Holla Forums-isms, but I thought that was a Warhammer thing.

The editors found out Jim is a mason so it was redacted

I say "but goy!" back to the radio all the time

If you're allowed to write for the Grey Lady you are per-certified kosher

The happy merchant meme is going mainstream, and this time it's impossible to hijack like they did with pepe.

I'm going to start using Holla Forumsisms for my numbered holding companies. "Mohel Vaccuum Pak is down 14 basis points…"

"Yeah, we have a water filter delivery for the Trump Tower…"

and if that fails, back to UUCP.

Paul, a little dialing music?

Dude, I know NNTP too. Implementation is trivial.

But it will be slow, like 2400 slow.

I heard this same excuse for FBI sting operations like OKC that ended up real.

I remember the thread. Was a good idea and still is.

Praise Kek.

I bet you did.

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/coincidence-detector/hldnghbakgkgeocjllocmpobpppkfepo?hl=en-US

Eurocard?

archive.is/OmvBA#selection-3065.128-3065.238

I love how this article evades sourcing stuff. If you couldn’t mention the handle why use that one for an example where there are plenty of others? :^)

THE KIKES KNOW

ACTIVATE IT!

OH GOD!

fffff they freely admit that theres "radical islamists" in germany and no one calls them out for being racist?

implying that people who dont support jews are not humans lmao

but it will, kike, and theres nothing you can do to stop it

Machen Amerika Große (wieder)
The ß can be replaced with ss if you are lazy

To be fair sometimes they don't have an agenda for that sort of push. They aren't particularly pro or against the closing of borders, merely they recognise trends within the population.

Noticing the trend and compensating for it to keep voters isn't endorsing either open borders or the opposite.

It's already done, you just need to create schisms between the current consensus and the current rebellious factions.

Why hasn't someone made a firefox version?

I'm open to doing it myself but I don't know fuck all about code.

You almost wonder if these literal NYC Jewish journalists, who may just be individuals who went to college and pursued their career like any other average person, start to question whether they are playing the part of the stereotype and are validating it by their existence