UNF! :D muh dick! :D
*fap fap fap*

3rd picture what the fuck

yeah children aren't even real people.

wew
Also, fucking disgusting.

CP is one thing but child murder is fucking terrible

Kill yourself edge lord

CP is worse than this. People aren't out killing children and taking photos to satisfy a demand for such content.

This is documentation and evidence, the photos themselves are not illegal.

People who watch CP want it, and the only way it gets made is through the direct abuse of children.

Why are you even here, you faggot?

Hey guys, these are the pedos btw. Remember to post dead kids. They want a hug box free of gore? Then I suggest you don't come here.

How new are you?
Pedo threads haven't been allowed for a long time now.

Seek medical help please

Reading comprehension,how does it work?

Dead kids are best kids.

Trigger warning lol

This is how we do ittttttttttttttt

It ain't illegal if they're dead

These people get off to these kind of pics.
Ban these kind of threads, mods.

This is what we do.

Lol nope.

thanks for posting that then i knew not to scroll through the rest of the dead kids thread

8/10 dump
anymore frog babies?

Its a big folder so its not super organized. Just playing around with it still.

noice

I just wish it was bigger tbh.

It's not the size, it's how you use it

Can you stop posting on every fucking thread ? It's fucking disgusting

Go back to tumblr.

You don't belong here user, I'm sorry about that. But Holla Forums just isn't the right place on this site for you. There are other boards, and if it comes down to it, other sites.

Oh right, just because i find it fucking disgusting and It's pretty damn annoying that whenever i scroll I have to look at your edgy posts

Go back to tumblr.

And you will be from now on. The type of person who can't handle gore doesn't belong on Holla Forums in the first place.

I get it when people post gore because they like it or whatever, but it's honestly fucking annoying when you spam gore for attention and it's fucking everywhere

Go back to tumblr.

You might like one of the topic boards more user. This is Holla Forums, if you don't want to see gross things, you legit shouldn't be chilling out there.

I don't funpost like this on boards where it ain't allowed. This is a part of Holla Forums babe.

ITT: Retards with ASPD.