If not even this guy can keep his woman loyal, can someone unremarkable like me do it?

If not even this guy can keep his woman loyal, can someone unremarkable like me do it?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3609754/Battle-begins-Johnny-Depp-s-400M-fortune-Pirates-Caribbean-star-asks-judge-reject-Amber-Heard-s-request-spousal-support-NO-pre-nup.html

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyordie.com/trump_movie
youtu.be/bwuVCdfO3_s?t=2m56s
webmd.com/baby/news/20030123/absent-parent-doubles-child-suicide-risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9104655
dadi.org/suicide.htm
endparentalalienation.com/End_Parental_Alienation/Statistics_on_Fatherless_Homes_files/Statistics On Fatherless Homes.pdf
life.org.nz/suicide/suicideabout/suicideabout13/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Loyal? Nigger there is nothing in there about infidelity. His mum died a few days ago and his family hates her according to that article.

Prenup

She's a lesbian, what did he expect?

You don't have 400 million dollars, meaning some bitch isn't going to try to GET 400 million dollars out of you through the Federal Government.

Polite sage.

Wanting to divorce the second he gets that much money seems like infidelity too me

He could be the biggest pushover cuck you'd ever meet, and likely is. Hollywood stars are prissy, primadonna faggots across the board.

I always liked johnny depp as an actor, hope he survives

Its probably harder to find a decent woman if you are a Hollywood celebrity. All the rotten women flock to you.

He hates the GEoM and is so assblasted about his candidacy that he made this movie.
funnyordie.com/trump_movie

Fuck this faggot and I hope he dies of the gay plague AIDS

That's what you get for dating girl who fucks for money on T.V.
DON'T WIFE UP WHORES

inb4 muh white children. You don't need to sign away half of your property to have kids and raise them with a woman

still I like him as an actor

prenups dont work.
courts usually hold them void or rule against them (in the us, from what ive heard and read)

youtu.be/bwuVCdfO3_s?t=2m56s

He didn't even get the bitch pregnant. She can't be entitled to much for three minutes marriage.

Reported.

And I am sure you still like the taste of cocks too, faggot

Reported.

Yep. There is literally zero reason to get married today. Marriage is for faggots (literally).

READ MY ORIGINAL POST YOU FUCKING MORON

You’re not even TRYING.

I really don't get how people become entitled to money from their partner when they decide to leave. If she wants his money she could stay.

Kill yourself cuck

my original post said

I am saying you SHOULD have white children, but not get married because there is no benefit.

Now please kill yourself, or, alternatively, first pass the 3rd grade

Let the mother of his children for some homewrecking golddigger, he's getting exactly what he deserves.

DURR I OUTED MYSELF AS A SHILL BUT YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF LOL
webmd.com/baby/news/20030123/absent-parent-doubles-child-suicide-risk

The risk of suicide is more than twice as high among children in one parent households compared with those living with both parents. Children in single parent homes are also twice as likely to have a psychiatric disease, alcohol-related problems, and are up to four times more likely to abuse drugs.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9104655

The results indicate that, in general, adolescents from one parent and stepparent families reported lower self esteem, more symptoms of anxiety and loneliness, more depressed mood, more suicidal thoughts, and more suicide attempts than children from intact families.

dadi.org/suicide.htm

Fatherless children are at dramatically greater risk of suicide. (1993 study)
Three out of four teenage suicides occur in households where a parent has been absent. (1993)
A family structure index–a composite index based on the annual rate of children involved in divorce and the percentage of families with children present that are female-headed–is a strong predictor of suicide among young adult and adolescent white males. (1994)
Death of a parent does not correlate with teen suicide, but family instability or disruption is one of the leading causes of suicide. (1993)

endparentalalienation.com/End_Parental_Alienation/Statistics_on_Fatherless_Homes_files/Statistics On Fatherless Homes.pdf

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census)–5 times the average.
90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes–32 times the average.
71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes–9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)
Compared to living with both parents, living in a single-parent home doubles the risk that a child will suffer physical, emotional, or educational neglect.

life.org.nz/suicide/suicideabout/suicideabout13/

The absence of a parent through death, divorce, or a time-demanding job contributes to the many forms of emotional disorder, especially the anger, rebelliousness, low self-esteem, depression, and antisocial that characterizes those adolescents who take drugs, become pregnant out of wedlock, or commit suicide. A 1987 study by Wodarski and Harris linked the increase in suicides in America to the proliferation of single-parent households.

It’s now seen as optional to have two parents of different genders. Just IMAGINE the suicide rates in 20 years!

Allegations of family violence are the weapon of choice in divorce strategies. Lawyers and paralegals in women's shelters call them the “silver bullet.” False abuse allegations work effectively in removing men from their families. The impact our children of the removal of fathers is horrific. The following lists some of the consequences of the removal of fathers from the lives of their children.
Inter-spousal violence perpetrated by men is only a small aspect of family violence. False abuse allegations are only a small tile in the mosaic of vilifying the men in our society. They serve well in successful attempts to remove fathers from the lives of our children. Here are some statistics resulting from that which show more of the whole picture.

79.6% of custodial mothers receive a support award
29.9% of custodial fathers receive a support award.
46.9% of non-custodial mothers totally default on support.
26.9% of non-custodial fathers totally default on support.
20.0% of non-custodial mothers pay support at some level.
61.0% of non-custodial fathers pay support at some level.
66.2% of single custodial mothers work less than full time.
10.2% of single custodial fathers work less than full time.
7.0% of single custodial mothers work more than 44 hours weekly.
24.5% of single custodial fathers work more that 44 hours weekly.
46.2% of single custodial mothers receive public assistance.
20.8% of single custodial fathers receive public assistance. [1]
40% of mothers reported they interfered with the father’s visitation to punish their ex-spouse. [2]
50% of mothers see no value in the fathers continued contact with his children. [3]
90.2% of fathers with joint custody pay the support due.
79.1% of fathers with visitation privileges pay the support due.
44.5% of fathers with no visitation pay the support due.
37.9% of fathers are denied any visitation.
66% of all support not paid by non-custodial fathers is due to the inability to pay. [4]
63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes. [5]
90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes.
85% of all children that exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes. [6]
80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes. [7]
71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes. [8]
70% of juveniles in state operated institutions come from fatherless homes [9]
85% of all youths sitting in prisons grew up in a fatherless home. [10]
Nearly 2 of every 5 children in America do not live with their fathers. [11]

There are:
11,268,000 total custodial mothers
2,907,000 total custodial fathers [12]

What does this mean? Children from fatherless homes are:

4.6 times more likely to commit suicide
6.6 times to become teenaged mothers
24.3 times more likely to run away
15.3 times more likely to have behavioral disorders
6.3 times more likely to be in a state-operated institutions
10.8 times more likely to commit rape
6.6 times more likely to drop out of school
15.3 times more likely to end up in prison while a teenager.

The calculation of the relative risks shown in the preceding list is based on 27% of children being in the care of single mothers. Compared to children who are in the care of two biological, married parents, children who are in the care of single mothers are:

33 times more likely to be seriously abused (so that they will require medical attention)
73 times more likely to be killed [13]

Divorce and Fatherhood Statistics

61% of all child abuse is committed by biological mothers
25% of all child abuse is committed by natural fathers [15]
50% of mothers see no value in the father's continued contact with his children. [16]

1: Technical Analysis Paper No. 42 - U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services - Office of Income Security Policy
2: “Frequency of Visitation” by Sanford Braver, American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
3: “Surviving the Breakup” by Joan Berlin Kelly
4: 1988 Census “Child Support and Alimony: 1989 Series” P-60, No. 173 p.6-7, and “US General Accounting Office Report” GAO/HRD-92-39FS January 1992
5: U. S. D.H.H.S. Bureau of the Census
6: Center for Disease Control
7: Criminal Justice and Behavior, Vol. 14 p. 403-26
8: National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools
9: U.S. Dept. of Justice, Special Report, Sept., 1988
10: Fulton County Georgia Jail Populations and Texas Dept. of Corrections, 1992
11: US News and World Report, February 27, 1995, p.39
12: Current Population Reports, U.S. Bureau of the Census, Series P-20, No. 458, 1991
13: “Marriage: The Safest Place for Women and Children”, by Patrick F. Fagan and Kirk A. Johnson, Ph.D. Backgrounder .+:1535.
14: GROWING UP IN CANADA, National Longitudinal Survey of Children and Youth (Human Resources Development Canada, Statistics Canada, Catalogue no. 89-550-MPE, no.1, November 1996, p. 91) Available from StatCan. It is only available in hard copy. $25 +GS7)
15: Current DHHS report on nationwide Child Abuse
16: “Surviving the Breakup” by Joan Berlin Kelly

None of that has anything to do with marriage, retard. In fact, married couples are more likely to split up than unmarried ones.

Men should have white children with white women, and live with the woman and children, but should never get legally married.

Is that really so hard to understand, Chaim? Or do you make tons of shekels off of divorces?

Also, filtered and reported.

He's probably just a kike divorce lawyer who's afraid that men are waking up to the meaningless jewish scam that marriage has become.

Agreed, but this reporting faggotry is getting out of hand, what are you reporting user for? Disagreeing with you?

Can't tell if this is b8 or you're a fucking retard.

So… you’re a retard, then.

All those assumptions.

I dono man, this just seems like more Mega Toe shit

Reported for kike shill. Reported for no argument. Reported for obvious shitposting.

You don't have to sign the papers to be 'married' according to the state. According to many state's common law marriage laws, if you cohabitate for X amount of years, then she can sue you for your goodies as if you were married. In Florida, for example, it's 10 years. IIRC it's 1 year in Canada lel

Being unremarkable is an advantage since you won't have gold-diggers hounding you for your fame and fortune.

yeah your post is obviously the pinnacle of rational argument

Watch Johnny Depp go full JUST.

That is exactly why you will be able to do it, multimillionaire celebs are big white whales for the most ruthlessly manipulative gold diggers, filtering them out is almost impossible because you cannot distinguish wife material from a thousand other greedy whores. Unremarkable people filter out gold diggers by default, and even if you are rich as long as you keep a low profile and not waste money on conspicuous consumption like cars and designer clothes you can filter out the golddiggers fairly easily, hollywood actors inevitably have gold digging whore after gold digging whore bleed them dry even when they are worth 8-9 figures, even Robin Williams of all people had money problems shortly before his suicide since he was naive enough to have 3 gold digging whores in a row divorce him in barely a decade. Rich people and celebrities will never have true fulfillment in relationships beyond the fleeting gratification of sex, fame, and arm candy.

It is to give incentive for women to divorce and break up marriages. They do not want successful families, they want to lower the population drastically, raise what children there are by the state, and divide men and women.

That is the point to all of this. That is why feminism was promoted as well.

you know i wonder why celebrities get married for a year and get divorced. but then i read headlines like this and it all makes sense.

of course not for the guy, he was literally dicknapped, but i don't think johnny depp is the smartest tool in the shed

in feminist america she is

Girl Power™

This is what happens when your woman thinks she's better than you.

Women can't be with a guy that's not better than them.

Why on earth does she think that she is entitled to/deserves $400,000,000? It's not like she hooked up with Depp and then he got famous because of her or something, and it's not exactly like she was struggling for cash prior to getting with him; she alone is likely worth somewhere in the low eight figures.

This is a rhetorical question of course since the answer is essentially: greed. If the person you're splitting up with cheated (not saying that Depp did) or something, I'm fine with you getting some extra shekels since the other person broke their end of an implied contract but this amount is insane.

Couldn't happen to a nicer person tbh fam.

:^)

Friend of mine gets his phd at one of the top 5 universities of this planet (physics), has some coworkers. One of them is a norwegian slut, is engaged, fucks with another colleague, goes back to norway for a few days proceeds to post happy pictures on facebook with her fiance. Told my friend in advance that this was going to happen.

Oh shit… I forgot about that.

What about the guy who's wife died like, a day after he talked shit about something?

I forgot what he did, but he popped up again related to the ghostbusters stuff the other day and people say his wife made a cameo.

Damn, what did he DO the day before his wife died?

Serves the fucker right. He cheated on his wife of like 20 years with that fine piece of poon. You lease those fine ass young ones, you don't buy.

Burr is the cuckiest cuck to ever cuck. Gets married which is questionable enough, then picks the physical embodiment of everything he supposedly hates.

Evidently heard, but did not listen, to Patrice.

Well let's see, there a 2 mayor things you have to do first you must not be a cuck, be someone with whom you would be want to be together if you were a woman.

Let's be honest Johny Depp kinda looks like a fuccoboi.

Secondly you must chose wisely, so it sound pausible in theory.

Personally I would reccomend trying to go for a teenager (depending on which hellhole you live in) simply because she probably had less previous partner, younger girls are also more likely to be submissive.

Oh god, this. Whenever I see someone talk about how "based" Bill Burr is, I cringe. You'll be hard pressed to find a single episode of his podcast in the last year where he doesn't take at least a few minutes to shit on himself for being white or just shitting on whites in general. Then of course his kwang of a wife seems like a total cunt. He actually does stick up for himself a bit with her when she's on the show but he's still sort of a bitch.

That guy is a liberal faggot, degenerate and properly a pedo.

Don't be that, and don't be a degenerate yourself, and you'll have no problem you can't handle.

checked

He does that false-humility "I'm just a comedian" thing Jon Stewart does to get away with doing/saying stupid shit.

And I'm into sports and even I could barely tolerate his podcast, then I heard his wife/GF come on and it threw me over the edge. I'm not sure who's worse, her for being her or him for being dumb enough to think his audience would be remotely interested in what she has to say or that she would somehow escape criticism.

Patton Oswalt

I like how this works.

Depp is beta as fuck, always has been. His biggest mistake was marrying her.

God-tier taste user

You marry so your children aren't degenerate bastards with no roots

Why is this allowed? No, seriously, why is it allowed for women to get these retarded amounts of money from divorce? Men are at risk any time they marry(which society pressures you to do) and prenup is also frowned upon as a sign of mistrust. Why all the social pressure on men like that? Why are we fucked over to bad by marriage?

I don't even understand why the sums get so ridiculous. What did these whores do to deserve leeching off their husbands by default? I don't see feminists fighting to get rid of this shit and they're all for independence so what gives?

You don't marry to benefit the woman, you marry to benefit the kids and carry on your line

As for Depp, Hollywood has nothing but degenerate whores, he'd have been better off buying a Russian bride, or better yet, staying with the mother of his children.

Yeah, I'm the same when listening to him when he talks about sports. When he talks about them sometimes… oh man, he has good trivia-tier knowledge but he starts talking about stuff so often and then immediately goes "Oh fuck I don't know what's going on" so often that it drives me nuts. I love hockey (Canadacuck here) and when he starts on it half the time, I wonder if he can even name a player on whichever given team he's talking about, and he's definitely one of those guys who could only tell you who's "good" based on stats and not on what they actually DO.

/rant.

You are truly retarded.

Yeah, but what the fuck did he SAY that memed his wife to death?