Itt: people who set off your jewdar but aren't jewish

itt: people who set off your jewdar but aren't jewish.

andy dick is a bisexual effeminate liberal globalist who strangely isn't a jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behar_(surname)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Spencer_(author)
conspiracyarchive.com/2013/12/01/are-the-rockefellers-of-jewish-descent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Somehow not a Jew.

Koch brothers. They're the slightly less evil cuckservative equivalent of George Soros but for some reason there's no evidence that they're kikes.

is that the guy who stole the election in austria?

somehow, current year man doesn't appear to be jewish. sometimes it's hard to differentiate jews and white/arab admixtures. mostly because a jew is just a white/arab admixture+inbreeding

No he is Dutch

They are all still Jews as far as I'm concerned.

4:27

ah thanks. my jewdar is almost never wrong. couldn't find anything about his jewishness though. Going to try editing his kikepedia page to reflect his heritage.

Steve Carrell.
Not a Jew but looks like one because of his nose.

Its initially wrong to judge jew by a nose alone, look at ancient scythians and romans.

And germans have a lot of roman and scythian ancestors, that's why they never judged a jew by nose alone.

Pic number 3 is absolutely a jew dummy. He's the guy who said that Europe only existed to ensure that israel was safe and prosperous or something like that.

No I agree, another major Jew trait that's actually more indicative than the nose, is a larger protruding lower lip and an asymmetrical face.

That's not a jew nose at all.

A prominent nose is a classic European feature and is NOT a jew nose.

Though there's no evidence of them being kikes, they sure look jewish.

Somehow I think they really are jews, but the evidence has been removed for some reason.

The thought of that is slightly disturbing, because if it's true, then there may be more jews than we'd think.

This bitch from The View

Bangs like that are a surefire way to make anyone unattractive

Not a jew but a jew enabler.

Isn't there an old quote by Mark Twain about how he contacted some almanac saying their figure for the jewish population had to be wrong because he knew that many personally?

I used to think that I have kike genes because I have that kind of nose 2nd and 3rd pic. However if you look carefully the jewish/arabic nose is different from the roman nose. The jewish/arabic nose is a hook a curve nose, the roman nose only slants it doesnt curve. In other words the roman nose has to angles one unsteep angle near the top and a stronger angle going down. The Jewish nose has a constantly changing angle that gets harder and harder as you go down thus forming the hook shape.

She should cosplay as anne frank tbh

please not this shit again.

And here we go. Can't start the thread without a D&C attempt!

Except you won't find arabs with those types of noses. This is because Jews and Arabs are not related. Ashkenazi Jews have no relation to the middle east.

>tfw she farts on your dick as you're fugging her asshole and she giggles and says "Hehe, looks like you're the one getting gassed tonight :3"

Please stop, my diamond cock can't take these fantasies.

this jew lover right here

extremely low energy, couldn't even kill six million.
probably a cryptozionist

It needs to stop, I'm nofap for the week because I'm trying to fug qt3.14 10/10

Post pics

Evalion has no ass. A serious case of Hank Hill booty.

David Rockefeller isn't a kike

No I know better than that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behar_(surname)
Heeb as fuck tbh fam

>mfw she has a narrow urethra

Liking big asses is for niggers you degenerate scum.
Small butts means for room for your dick and more room for birthing healthy white babies.

C'mon don't be a prude.

Nope sorry m8, I don't want to jinx myself.

Welp, there goes my golden shower fantasy.

That's her ex husband's name

Someone like you needs a gas shower.

tiptop kek m80

You mean to tell me you don't get hard thinking about a woman pissing on your face and dick?
What are you, a fag?

can we stay on topic? stuff like this is the cancer that kills boards.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Spencer_(author)

That's because Romans fucked shit ton of sandniggers in near east, they even had an Arab emperor, I think his name was Philip the Arab or some shit like that.

Hook nose is not a Germanic trait, you'll never see that in Scandinavians.

Yes actually I'm gay.

Oy vey

These two are some of the most kikey looking goyim I've ever seen.

Wait what…the EU guy isn't a kike?

Yes he is, and so are many of the "goyim" pictured ITT.

conspiracyarchive.com/2013/12/01/are-the-rockefellers-of-jewish-descent/

Yes that was exactly what I meant. Never mind the Golden showers and role playing as a pedophile fucking a 13 year old Jewess.

He's obviously a Jew.