Jailfu Thread

Post a reply, the digits at the end of your post determine who your jail waifu (jailfu) is. :)

Also ITT: We discuss the most criminally insane women we've ever met. :) Also we discuss what kind of criminal waifu would be acceptable or maybe even sought after. :)

I personally wouldn't mind a stalker (clingy girls are loyal), or a girl arrested on drug charges (hopefully she's still into that shit cause God knows I wouldn't mind a drug dealer who I can also put my dick in). :) Domestic violence is OK too as long as she doesn't try to fucking murder me. :) Like she can choke me and whip me and grab my nuts but she's gotta actually love me, being possessive and domineering is OK. :) God damn am I lonely and desperate. :) I'll call her mommy and suck on her toes, too. :) If she wants that, anyway. :) Bonus points if she makes pancakes in the morning, or at the very least is down to go to Denny's or some shit. :)

Anyway, what are your guys' criminal/batshit crazy gf fantasies? :\ I know you've gottem. :)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whatever my jailfu does to my dick, it will be somehow related to what she was charged with. :)

Tough luck mate

kjjjj

Rolling for Russell to teach me his ways

roll

roll

gye

Rollin

Rawwwwlll

Rollan for Snooki. :) Although I never ever get dubs, ever. :)

The craziest bitch Ive had was my ex who I literally fled from, wasnt criminal though. :) No really, really, really good stories either, just an insecure child in a womans body with MAJOR temper issues. :)

Most criminal bitch was some girl in my youth who started hanging with druggies by the age of 12-13. :) No idea what she was up to, seldom met her or even spoke to her. :) Hated her guts. :)

renee get

rolling for 89-90

roll

Roll

roll

roll.

roll again

>>>/4chan/

Wow how fucking creative. I saw this thread 2 days ago.

Rolling for a short haired QT

HERE WE GO

k

illegal twerk?

what the fuck is that

This, roll threads should be valid grounds for permabanning on a high IP range.

Also 3dpd, you're a fucking degenerate if you prefer these abusive, greedy, gold-digging whores over a pure 3d waifu that would never hurt a butterfly. And I guarantee you most of these, especially the ones with dyed hair, are self declared feminists and the charges of threats/domestic abuse/stalking are all on men that unfairly had to be subjected unto these temperamental bitches' tempers. And look how many are money related; proof that all women are shallow materialistic pieces of shit.

Whoever made this needs to die.

nice insecurities closeted faggot

You know you won't get sex defending women who are in jail on the internet, so piss off underage normalfag.

Roll

f-f-fuck off normalfag

o o o

Roll

rollerino

Jew!

WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS

Rolling.

ew no rerolling

May I ask why you're doing this?

k

lesgo

Rolling for some sweet, sweet reverse-rape.

This is not what I wanted.

roll

k well have fun giving my thread free bumps queer :^)

so sorry, unless traps are your thing, in which case if (((she))) still has a dick, you're set man. It'd probably help with the rape.

Roll

She has a nice smile user, congrats.

Re-rollign

sunrize, sunzed

I only do roll dreadz.

Ask draviz.

Heed Himler!

Rollign!

I'M WId HER

roll

id will tage some time user but we will ged dere ebendaully

Now diz iz autizm xD

MY gogg iz MUCH BIGGER dAN YOUrz XXDD XXDD XXDD XXDD XXDD XXDD XXDD XXDD XXDD XXDD

rollign fo soul reabign

I'm ready xD

gibe me de memes

i need de memes

i need all de memes

i need de memes :dd de memes to survibe

I have wat you wand xD

diz muzt be a joge :dd right :-D

hehe lel muzt bee funnies XXDD

I'm done wid women xD

Esbecially wid fugged ub ones xD

gnew one for about ten yearz xD gomplede fuggign psychobadig :dd schizobhrenig :dd borderline slut xD

But as I've been de biggest cugg on diz planed :dd I eben dried to please diz cund :dd nod realizign dat all of diz juzt made her dizresbect for me eben worze xD

Neber resbect any of dem :dd Anonz xD

Or id's over xD

I'm done wid women xD
Esbecially wid fugged ub ones xD
gnew one for about ten yearz xD gomplede fuggign psychobadig :dd schizobhrenig :dd borderline slut xD
But as I've been de biggest cugg on diz planed :dd I eben dried to please diz cund :dd nod realizign dat all of diz juzt made her dizresbect for me eben worze xD
Neber resbect any of dem :dd Anonz xD
Or id's over xD

8ch xDned/b/indegz xDhtml8ch xDned/b/indegz xDhtml8ch xDned/b/indegz xDhtml8ch xDned/b/indegz xDhtml8ch xDned/b/indegz xDhtml8ch xDned/b/indegz xDhtml8ch xDned/b/indegz xDhtml8ch xDned/b/indegz xDhtml

D_LIBRARIES/libatv_audio_indermediates -I out/targed/broduct/molly/gen/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libatv_audio_indermediates -I libnatibehelber/include/natibehelber \$(gat out/targed/broduct/molly/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libatv_audio_indermediates/imbort_includes) -izyztem syztem/gore/include -izyztem syztem/media/audio/include -izyztem hardware/libhardware/include -izyztem hardware/libhardware_legacy/include -izyztem hardware/ril/include -izyztem libnatibehelber/include -izyztem frameworks/natibe/include -izyztem frameworks/natibe/obenkl/include -izyztem frameworks/av/include -izyztem frameworks/base/include -izyztem out/targed/broduct/molly/obj/include -izyztem bionig/libc/arch-arm/include -izyztem bionig/libc/include -izyztem bionig/libc/gernel/uabi -izyztem bionig/libc/gernel/gomon -izyztem bionig/libc/gernel/uabi/asm-arm -izyztem bionig/libm/include -izyztem bionig/libm/include/arm -c -fno-egzceptionz -Wno-muldighar -mzoft-float -ffunction-sectionz -fdata-sectionz -funwind-tables -fstagg-brodector-sdronk -Wa :dd–noegzecstagg -Werror=format-securidy

alRebenue XXDD=0 ORDER By AnnualRebenue DESC LIMid 10];
Syztem xDdebug('Tob Ten Acgoundz by Reb: ' + tobTenAcgoundz);alRebenue XXDD=0 ORDER By AnnualRebenue DESC LIMid 10];
Syztem xDdebug('Tob Ten Acgoundz by Reb: ' + tobTenAcgoundz);alRebenue XXDD=0 ORDER By AnnualRebenue DESC LIMid 10];
Syztem xDdebug('Tob Ten Acgoundz by Reb: ' + tobTenAcgoundz);defasdfasdfasdf

t be nige hereeme start
Incendiary de spy in dizguize 6 minutes ago - Incendiary de spy in dizguize: Oh god i bedter log t be nige hereeme start
Incendiary de spy in dizguize 6 minutes ago - Incendiary de spy in dizguize: Oh god i bedter log t be nige hereeme start
Incendiary de spy in dizguize 6 minutes ago - Incendiary de spy in dizguize: Oh god i bedter log dfqw2dzadfaewryt4

t be nige hereeme start
Incendiary de spy in dizguize 6 minutes ago - Incendiary de spy in dizguize: Oh god i bedter log dzf2312412342134123421341234

rollin

Rolled 671 (1d1024)roll

Best roll current year.

Rolling

I dated an sjw once.

why not

ゲット

im just here to roll my fu

roll

what, no juvie?

doot

ROLL