BASED CHINKS

NIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6112224.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_sin
independent.co.uk/news/uk/atheists-countries-list-six-world-most-convinced-a6946291.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_people
archive.is/RckNp
archive.is/RblTI
archive.is/GJ9rX
archive.is/otMwo
archive.is/s9d2r
archive.is/bUWKS
plus.google.com/114880600486377978349/about
twitter.com/rothmanistan/status/736189467166400514/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BASED

I'M ASTOUNDED

The memes are advancing to the point where we may no longer be able to contain it.

Why contain it.

Holy fuck…

Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the jews pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them.

Maybe the Common Core people are on to something.

TRIPS CONFIRMS

PRAISE KEK

Would have been a nice touch if they added, "Coming soon to American markets"

who are you qouting?

He probably laughed his ass off after reading the script.

A bomb?

It makes so much sense.

Asians know whats up with the blacks

WE WUZ QINGS AN' SHIET

Dear God, how disgusting.
Why does everything a nigger touch turn to shit?

By the profits, the Grand Nagus has returned.

They're making our satire real.

Can any of you translate the voice over?

If you do a good job, we might even wash you again so you can be white!

Why would he get the entire script?

That's as far as it went with him.

No thanks pedo shitstain. I'm not watching your degenerate diddling fantasies.

Source on image?

Based Chinamen

Faggot, it's not about the boy being naked but about him being a gypsy. Aren't you a bit paranoid?

no idea

If it was a girl it'd automatically be considered CP.

8ch.net/pol/res/6112224.html

That look, the Chinaman crushed his soul!

Original Italian ad:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo&feature=youtu.be

There's a fucking boy's penis. It's technically CP. You're trying to get everyone in this thread in trouble faggot pedo diddler. Gas yourself.

Well its not the europeans and americans fault if a lot of the Asians present in our countries are social marxists, except for like the roof koreans.

wtf, why is that a problem?

It's just a child!

You get turned on by that?

Is this how semites were created?

Underrated

have a webm

I bet if we look closer, we will find a Jew somewhere.

It's amazing how based a culture can be when it isn't poisoned by the Judeo-Christian concept of collective guilt.

There is no such concept, guilt is individual, stop pushing misinformation to advance an agenda.

Top bantz.

That point happened June 16th of last year.

Jesus christ

Sub human

Wouldn't be the first time when China has shown itself to be a nation of race realists.

See: Darkie brand toothpaste, which started in Shanghai and later moved to Hong Kong during the 80s. Got bought by Colgate and now renamed to "Darlie".

YUROPE YES

Asians + Africans is far more worse than Whites + Africans.

Dear god, a human potato.

That commercial doesn't even make fucking sense. Even if its a detergent for colored clothes, its not going to make white things fucking BROWN. That's the opposite of what detergent does.

The idea of a detergent that could clean the shitskin off a shitskin on the other hand, that's actually marketing the FUNCTION of the product (rather than just pure cuckold propaganda).

Asians are group oriented and go along with the dominant culture of the society. If the dominant culture is SJW shit, that's what most of them will be.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_sin
this is what they teach in christian schools too (i was taught this)

You're not responsible for someone else, faggot. Just you.

Fuck off to freech or whatever shithole you wandered in from.

OH MY GOD JC A BOMB

That last one looks like Lenin

Good God

Yep. I was taught this too.
Original sin, in turn, leads into the concept that you have to be "saved" and that simply "being good" isn't good enough to go to heaven.

That whole cluster-fuck of stupidity is why my sister is a born-again and only semi-redpilled. She spends every sunday at a baptist church that has all these ties (that bind) to jewish groups because "muh holy land".

Stop talking about truth when we're trying to discuss Christianity.

oh look a butthurt christcuck!
study religion first then come back

Every thread, without fail, you stupid niggers show up. Every thread. Always anti-Christian.

You're damn right that Christians are gonna defend themselves. I wouldn't blink about crushing you into a spot on the floor. You're the same as kikes in my eyes.

Are you that autistic you need to defend your religion at all times?

Show me a country that was as hugely successful as any number of Christian countries while being athiest.

Are you so autistic that you have to use proxies to promote yours?

I'm reacting, user. I didn't make the first fucking attack. Fuck off.

yea, okay.

You can put Christ's own crown on your head and act just that holy because you're the person in the conversation who was raised christian and is still practicing, but its pretty obvious that you're doing so because you weren't properly educated in your own god damn religion, you stupid fuck.

Who is that??

Original Sin = All of man is fallen and will sin, no exceptions.

I am only responsible for my own sin.

Burn in hell, you self righteous Catholicuck.

I'm not promoting anything though.

Can we all agree on the fact that we need to get rid of radical religion like Islam, and stop discussing problems concerning non-violent fucks? If they are wrong, well, so be it, they will receive for what the believed. But no fucking point into dividing nationalist unions by beliefs.

Religion must stay out of politics. Because this is active dividing right here.

sweden already kinda did this in the 20's

It's almost always some butthurt christians who cannot take the banter.

Says the kike-worshiper.

inb4 Jesus is pure 100% bavarian phenotype.

This is your problem. Face it. You are the same.

Fuck, wanted to quote this guy instead of jew poster:

I'm with the other user. You can't handle bantz for shit, faggot.

That being said, add to your (again, correct) assertion about sin, the christian retardation that good deeds don't have any value, as they provide no counter-balance to sin. In fact, "All sins are equal in the eyes of god" and "he who looks upon a woman with lust in his eye has committed adultery in his heart", so even if you're not responsible for Adam, your own "sins" fuck you pretty completely.

HOWEVER, once a person is "saved", there is no reason NOT to sin, making the entire christian system of metaphysics entirely game-able for the clever jew-I MEAN… Soul…

And if the concept of being "saved" as the sole means to salvation wasn't concocted as a means to get butts in church pews and dimes in donation trays, then I'm the god damned pope.

Lost it.

Older religions were about explaining things that cannot be explained via science (the greeks thought volcanic activities were battle of the gods) and exaggerated accounts of heroic deeds of various people (nordic pantheon probably existed as real tribal leaders).

The abrahamics instead take their myth as literal truth (the Jew God did make the universe, Noah's Ark really fucking happened!), despite the constant flip-flops on what it's supposed to be allegory and what is not.

What do I want you to believe, user?

china, japan independent.co.uk/news/uk/atheists-countries-list-six-world-most-convinced-a6946291.html
reminder: the us is 19 trillion us dollars indebted to china.

S'cool

>spams fucking threads with anti-christian shit for a year and yes, there has been a solid anti-christian push for a whole fucking year and I have archives to prove it

This shit can't be real.

Not everyone on Holla Forums is a christian, and you really need to take a chill pill when someone say they don't like Christianity.

oh mein gott

wow, the ovens are red hot for this shit.

Expect a retort every time, faggot. There aren't fucking threads on the catalog every day about how stupid pagans and atheists are, and Christians don't waltz into non-religious threads and just start shitting on pagans and atheists out of the blue.

You're either the newest of new or a kike.

I also remember the huge christian push, now we have tons of users who actually believe this is a christian imageboard. That shit started as a joke.

>i didnt make the first attack proof that you accused someone's opinion of being a grand plan to attack all christians

I've seen pagan and atheist threads being flooded by christian before.

And this thread has jackshit to do with religion at all, you are just butthurt that someone dares to call out Christianity.

And like usual, you blame kikes. Do you forget that Jesus is a jew?

touching one of these is enough to make you go super sayan, right?

Fucking wow.

Go to hell.

Chinks always gotta copy

Its fake, but it has generated a shit ton of butthurt.

The second photo are two San people, not an Asian/black mix.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_people

Pagan threads do not welcome christians.

If it's fair game to invade pagan threads, I dare say it's fair game to invade christian threads.

Do you see a Christian thread?

Yeup. Go find a dragon ball to undo it.

Fuck off with your religion, that shit was to control the masses and to this day you good goyim follow that shit.

A christian thread will pop up eventually.

wew lad

first of all, this

Secondly, as far as I'm concerned, you're just as likely to be the shill here (I'm not a salty, irrational faggot, so I'm not jumping to that conclusion).

After all:
I find this less than compelling, and more than a little pathetic.

haha. they lie about christiany by mentioning the original sin?

Good job completely derailing the thread faggots, nobody cares about your religion.

Guys, I just came up with a massive redpill for normies.

So, first – show them this

They will probably cry racism and get upset over it. This is the chance to–

Show them this

Doing this will expose them to what's going on, and it will definitely show an agenda.

What you guys think?

does the phrase "Holla Forums is a christian board" ring a bell? because it used to be fucking everywhere. i think people got sick of your shit, and now you're seeing the backlash. deal with it, faggot.

great idea. but posting it on facebook, twitter or reddit will get your account banned

Word.
The salt is real.

Was convinced it was one of those jumpscare pics, then I thought it wasnt and it was just some comfy pic. And then I saw it and still got jumpscared.

Holla Forums niggers sure did a number on this thread.

The BO should have never unbanned those proxies. This thread is fucking full of them. Feels like the same shit we had around September of last year.

Every day, if not sooner, there was a new anti-christian thread and corresponding pagan self promotion thread. I guess all the oldfags that knew about that shit are gone back to cuckchan.

read the above replies fromm my ID.
1 one guy expressed an opinion about christianity espousing collective guilt
2 christians got butthurt and started throwing insults around
3 people responded
4 christcucks got double butthurt

but yes, you're right. ban everyone who isn't a christian from Holla Forums. only christians allowed here!
remember: hitler wasn't religious. he believed in god but not in christianity

kek, save it, shitposter.

Honestly. As a non-religious christian i must say that i don't "waltz" even in religious threads. Every one of them is D&C shitfest of heretics and their favorite flattering priest butt lickers. Also you blame atheists and pagans for nothing, continuing the D&C.

In all honestly, discussions like this are the reason i always leave Holla Forums for awhile.

I agree that people got sick of religious threads, but people also sick of D&C derailing of a good thread. It was a nice commercial thread before you shown up.

I have much better fact for you, about nazi germany, than your claims about Hitler not being religious. In nazi germany nobody fucking cared if you would be pagan, atheist or christian, as long as you contributed to the nation, everyone was united without putting big concerns into each other's faiths.

Only soviet union put people into gulags for beliefs.

top kek right here

not on Holla Forums though, sadly

Of course they are. They're saved. :^)

Got the some archives saved of that shit. Yep, every fucking day. Every one.

archive.is/RckNp
archive.is/RblTI
archive.is/GJ9rX
archive.is/otMwo
archive.is/s9d2r

Where did they find a nigger in China?
我们没有黑鬼

More niggers in china than niggers in russia, and yet i see niggers in russia every day. I even witnessed one coal-burner once.

So i am not surprised about china having them too. He's probably immigrant from Africa.

Shill

Why did this become a christkike thread all of a sudden? Do those faggots have to get triggered every time someone insults their shitty semetic cult?

Please visit moscow once in your lifetime.

Hold on a second, I live in fucking Canada and niggers are still a rare sight

Don't respond to the shill you litteral retarded retard.

yes. what else did you expect of christcucks?

Okay no, you're retarded, fuck off. A country made a rap video doesn't mean it's infested.

You can see them every day in moscow pretty easily.

They are giving commercial fliers or standing with advertisements around every single underground metro station.

Cheap worker force.

Its already infested with millions of muslim immigrants from russian borders, and they are gathering in big amounts.

Its just companies noticed that africans are more submissive than arabs, so they started to import them too.

Need to post more afro-russians in this thread.

WHY WOULD THIS POSTER HAVE ALL THESE IMAGES HANDY?

Russians are so fucking cucked. I know a Russian and they basically get off to the idea of a marxist Soviet Union uniting the world and running it like shit.

Common negro saying:
WHEREVER I GO,
I MUST ALSO RAP

Shamefully, I cannot read vodka-runes.
What did he say?

Well. You understood half of it, he was drunk indeed.

I have never seen someone get blown the fuck out so hard before.

I have never seen such a look of utter discontent yet self horror as he realizes what that Chinese guy is saying is true.

For a second even you can almost feel that the black man's self loathing almost matches the loathing the Chinese man has for him as the black man is forced to look at himself for what he really is.

This is why we need the Chinese, if not as friends than just as trading buddies is fine as well.

Got some keks out of me.

Nah, that would imply he'd learned something.
But what could a person learn from a conversation like that?

No, that man is going to sit there and think, "Fuck you, chinaman. Its only been 50 years. We had DISADVANTAGES." And then compliment himself internally for not settling the disagreement with violence.

Slavs are basically white niggas. They be Tzars and shit.

HAHAHAHAH
NIGS
B T F O
T
F
O

based slavs washed that little shit skin with detergent and turned him white lol

You know its always funny, seeing how the Chinese handle shit, they really take no bullshit.

When I was starting my programming degree, I had a chinese professor. So one day the students are in class after we had allot of work, I believe we had learned about arrays and pointers in C++. And in the class that day a few of the students started to complain, and who of course were the ones complaining, the black students aka the ones who sat in the back of the class talking through every class. So the professor just called them out on their shit.
The professor then pointed to each black student and said "You, you lazy, I know you not doing the work, You lazy, You lazy, You lazy" and so on and so forth.

Needless to say the nogs must have dropped the class shortly after because they stopped showing up.

lel, once the jews get done with us they are going to have a hard to trying to leach on to asians, they just dont give a fuck about your feelings.

See, that looked more like nigger-submission to me. (assuming it wasn't an edit and was an actual reaction shot)
Those dead eyes looked like somebody who was rejecting everything he was hearing while suppressing his desire for violence.

If you could just TELL niggers these kinds of things about themselves, they wouldn't have problems to begin with.
The whole reason they destroyed the infrastructure that the Chinese guy was talking about to begin with is because they don't grasp "the future" beyond the most immediate sense.
Suffice to say, that dude has got no idea about a complex long-view value like, "Don't neglect things that others have left you".

Well that's why I said the black guys loathing for himself almost matches the Chinese guys loathing for him.

In his head you see him struggling to say something in return but nothing comes out of his mouth because he can not refute what he is saying. The black guy even avoids eye contact because the reality of the situation is making him feel as he should, like a stupid dog.

You are probably right though. He will still leave the experience saying in his head, "Man fuck that Chinese guy," when what he is really trying to do in the end is protect himself from his own emotions that creep from his dim witted awareness of his own inferiority.

Looking into nigger's mind is almost like looking into a primitive coloring book to study where people's insecurities and irrational thoughts come from.

In the end, fuck the niggers because that's about all they are good for.

Based chinks.

The comment section is all MUH DICK MUFUGA MUH dick

Nah man, you gotta understand the kind of thing you're dealing with.
The thought-process you describe would be like a white man who's engaging in self-decpetion.

For a full-blooded negro, understanding that most encounters in America are far from full-blooded, his mind will process your words in such a way that all of the "arguments" and "logic" which are confusing are simply dropped, but when the CONCLUSION becomes clear ("You are saying that my people fucked up our own country and that its NOT whitey's fault"), he will immediately register it as an insult and begin judging his response.
The key is, this prevents any ability to judge the supposed "insult" as valid criticism and opportunity for improvement.

One could pose it as an interesting question whether negros even BELIEVE in "opportunity for improvement" that is not a zero-sum-game.

Yeah, sorta.
except,
I'm not sure that came out the way you wanted.

Well, you know what I mean. Not even fit to pick cotton. They are better used as lab monkeys since we can't use monkeys anymore.

God, if only we were allowed to do race research like this. From the research done we might actually be able to determine if there is any hope for black people at all.

I mean come on, we as white people were able to refine a wolf into a dog. How did are efforts go to waste on black people?

That's funny, that's the only one that I thought looked ok (the woman, and I can allow that her alien baby will grow out of it).

When did this happen?

We still can but there is talk about giving human rights to animals, perhaps part of a slippery slop to more degeneracy.

I'm not sure but I'll give you the benefit of doubt and say this post is underrated

"This faggot doesn't know how quote arrows work"

I am amazed at how they managed to make lines go through the stairs. You would expect it to be easier to just make the lines go around.

I see. I'll have to read at that thread then

The fuck is this from? It's absolutely glorious.

kikebook confirmed triggered.

Even Kek is Astounded

Everytime, fucking niggers.

Amazing that these comments are still so racist even though they are trying to be lib as fuck.

It's incredible how much "liberals" hate Asians. It's kind of crazy actually when you think about it. But it makes sense. Asians are ditching the left in droves and are actually pretty pro-Trump.

It's kind of disgusting though still, I hate those lefty fucks

lol'd, based fucking chinks.

It's actually a product to dye clothes using the washing machine.

Brilliant.

The only way they can respond to racism is to reverse said racism.

Oh longing of a better day

archive.is/bUWKS

Im confused, im not familiar with the american voting system so why is it that he couldnt vote?

(Checked)
Those comments on YouTube tho

Asians are alright.

Nice

Thats gondola actually

top kek

Now I know, thanks.

kek

What?

So where are the usual Asian haters here who keep lauding Western civilization over Asian, call them subhuman, and say that they are no better than niggers as in this thread? 8ch.net/pol/res/6112224.html

the detergent is so good it can even clean racial impurity.

we wuz samurais an sheeit gnome saiyan?

chriggered

The gooks are becoming fearless.

Good.

He's not a citizen but a permanent resident.

B-but onry grorious nippon is honorary aryan!

Arr other asians be firthy inferior race! speciarry the mongoroid chinese!

they're impure, but more pure then the niggers.
why not enjoy two inferior races flinging shit at eachother?

motherfucker

Chinks are almost based, I say almost because they're still subhuman barbarians incapable of empathy who torture innocent animals and would do the same to you if they could.

Do not be mistaken, chinks treat niggers the way they do because they know they can get away with it, no because of any sense of race realism. They just enjoy making lesser being suffer.

Never trust the kikes of the East.

That's the best fucking ad I've ever seen. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard, absolutely lost it when he pops back up.

Theres some truth to this. I sat back wondering how they got a nigger to do this advertisement, but niggers respect power, and in turn, often end up respecting Chinese because they 'talk straight' and hold power and money.

They don't fuck around, and consequently, are doing better in Africa than whites ever did.

Re-link the Italian one see what their response is then go on the warpath calling them the racists

GTFO furfag

Yes they do, all the fucking time. You're called a fedora totally unprovoked at the drop of a hat around our brand of christcucks and that's not an issue exclusive to this board.

OH WOW

checked

Chinks hate niggers. Bill Maher said that's why there have been so many fewer niggers in movies lately, bc the Asian market just won't accept it.

It's far too early to say China's escapade in Africa is a success. They're currently having similar issues with the locals and are forced to import labor for tasks that require even the slightest bit of skill. My money would be on heartbreak, but that's just me.

It was from one of those fire challenge vids. An exceptionally stupid one.

Kek

doesn't the (((white))) guy in the Italian ad have the nose? Or is my J-dar broken?

acting like just being on fullchan doesn't already have you on a watch list.

0:13 seconds = pic # 1

0:20 = pic # 2

0:30 = pic # 3

Based Chinkaryans.

I want a gondola plushie

The electrician in me had a fucking heart attack shit

Has science gone too far, Holla Forums?

That's chink engineering for you.

that is the opposite of science user, as it was completely illogical to make children that ugly on purpose.

It's rich there's people(information warfare) in the comment section trying to drive a wedge between China and brown jungle asians. The jungle asians are not into being a cuck for niggers or other shitskin races. Jungle asians look up to East Asia first and foremost.

Its weird, something about that city made me think "Africa", what with all the talk about Chinese activity there and nigger-rigged power lines, but yeah, I checked the flag, and its Thailand.

OP you're amazing thank you, i cant imagine the triggering

buncha shills jerkin each other off

whose going to convert religions on an image board i'm sure it's a common thing

You're only called a fedora when you provoke them by denouncing religion or Christianity. If you say or think otherwise so otherwise, then you're dishonest.

The office is closed at Renegade media.

Sins are no big deal since you can be easily forgiven for them at any time just as long as you realize it's unethical. It's no huge issue.

3rd pic

So it's true! Fire cleanses everything!

Original sin is the explanation for what causes you to make your own individual sins in your own personal life. You don't have to feel "collective guilt" for something you did not do. You should, however, feel bad for your own personal sins.

Also, "Judeo-Christianity" is an American Protestant heresy that came about post-WWII to dupe stupid burgers into supporting zionism and Israel. Prior to that there was nearly 2000 years of anti-semitism and pogroms all throughout Christendom as a result of Jews having, you know, murdered God. But I wouldn't want to let facts get in the way of your chance at shitting on Christianity for absolutely no reason at all though. Retarded faggot.

Anti-christians are the most shabbos goyim.

New York City nigger gets so drunk on the subway… he ends up at a stop in Russia.

Probably something like

Not even the same poster, but he never said Catholics didn't have their heresies.

Judeo-Christianity is very specifically an American invention, and Americans are dominantly Protestants and specifically WASPs.

Doesn't imply that Protestants haven't been based before or since, and same for the catholics. Just identifying the origins of subversion.

Not to be outdone by the ethnically pure chinese and their "one child only" policy, the chiggers coalesced to announce their "zero fathers" policy.

Bullshit.
Every time there's a thread you fuckers go in and post shit like 'it's cause they're christian, hence why they are so great!" or "these fuckers will burn for not believing in our dead kike on a stick!".

Do you fuckers ever realize how obnoxious you are?

If niggers and abbos have human rights, then by all rights, so should gorillas.

East Asians have long been in an awkward position in progressive victimology. Uou can point out something that happened to frame them as victims of Whitey, but not only can they perform at least within the same ballpark as Whitey within White nations unlike Dindus but they do actually have societies worthy of Whitey's respect (see at least Singapore and Japan). As the Unabomber pointed out, Leftism worships weakness with patheticness and scorns strength and success.

Of course they don't. None of the major markets for film have Dindus as a majority or even have much of a movement for shoving Dindus into stuff beyond SJWs and Black celebrities.

This. The child isn't even doing anything sexual.

Do you get boners when you watch naked feminists doing stupid things?

Can someone mix in the other 2 detergent ads, the brown to white kid one and the black to asian man one with this ad to make one vid to redpill normies with?

Imagine your jewish boss telling you that whites are shit, and you have mortgage, kids etc., so you can't answer anything.

Truth will set you free.

Looks like England to me.

But I would answer him…

Then sue him…

Bosom of Abram =/= hell.
Hell is called Gehenna.

Study the religion first.

Since when did chinese women became so hot?

Yes…yesss….good goy….

I grew up around Asians. We bonded over our mutual hatred for spics and niggers and arabs

Haha, holy shit. Read the comments. Libtards are literally trying to fight racism with… Racism. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH only the most mentally impaired creature can be a liberal or leftist.

Haha, holy shit. Read the comments. Libtards are literally trying to fight racism with… Racism. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Only the most mentally impaired creature can be a liberal or leftist.

I'm a chink.
I will defend my country against the kikes.

There
IS NO
Voice over
you illiterate faggot

If there is one thing that may be said about the Orientals, it is that their countries have much better homogeneity than white countries. In other words, there is not a Oriental Genocide taking place, (yet there is White Genocide).

Checked!

Seconded

Whoever made that ad should be murdered

holy fuck i never thought of that, in fact we should remove human rights from nignogs and give it to gorillas.

Lurk more newfag.
Sage is not a downvote.

HOLY
FUCKING
KEK

HAHAHHAHAHHAA

>all those downvotes

THE BUTTHURT IS REAL

oh wow

I noticed that too hahahaha

Paris is 90% negro anyway so it's not off.

It appears to be real.

You don't understand.

They just really don't like more of their own people.

absolutely disgusting

the skanks profile: plus.google.com/114880600486377978349/about

Yeah it's a racist ad but the Black guy AGREED to star in the commercial.

Take this ad for example. The premises is that only black people act excited at sporting events while all the whites are quiet and calm. The only way to get the blacks to relax is to give then chicken and french fries. The black people in the commercial knew what it was and agreed anyway.
Only BLM types will be outraged at this. Sure it's childish tasteless humor but at the end of they day these blacks are willing to embarrass themselves for a few shekels and Idiots will blame the Chinese for making the commercial and treat they black guy who should have just walked off set as a victim. Even now the usual suspects (buzzfeed,vox,ect) are trying to blow this up.

Also what is the ad even trying to say?
Black people are just Chinese people who don't bathe?
If you buy this product you can turn that black guy you like Chinese so your parents don't disown you?

Asian coalburners do exist fam.

When I still used Zogbook, one of our Japanese exchange students added me, and one of the suggested friends was one of his friends. I kid you not, it was a Japanese girl with Cornrows and her page was full of nigger rappers.

Verrà appeso per primo

Comments are all literally MUH DICK MUH DICK NIGGA

I actually feel bad for that dindoo

he's probably the smartest nigger that's shown in that entire documentary too.

Dubs of me actually raffing out roud for once

I saw the whole documentary, one of the exchanges went like this:

You could see the exact same look on the guy's face.

It's sad because the guy can speak three languages fluently (Mandarin, English and French) but everytime he goes somewhere with the Chinese dude (the black guy is a foreman and a translator), they see the Congolese doing something and the Chinese guy rips him for it.

L'Italia non è ancora abbastanza culturalmente arricchita da far vedere la luce ai più

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What documentary?

awesome.

i particularly appreciate the fact that the man coming out was oriental and not white.

Laterals gone

It's still called Nigger Brand in Chinese for what its worth.

Godspeed, you yellow emperor.

Fucking Thailand

Empire of Dust

wtf with all the dislikes ???? would it be some lefty chan raiding or perhaps just…. white people ?

twitter.com/rothmanistan/status/736189467166400514/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

(((Rothman)))

Oh wow.

Was he offering her detergent in the end to turn her into a white girl?

kek

I guess you could say he was…… whitewashed!

First thing to do = Remove communism.

Bullshit it will.

I LOVE YOU, BASED CHINESE!!!!!!

The Chinese company has already bent over and apologized. Have some backbone, sad!

WEW PRAISE KEK!

Based chinks!

So THAT'S how you do ethnic cleansing.

Hitler owes the Jews an apology.

ha, HAAA!!

Joining you brother.

REMOVE NIGGA

REMOVE KIKE

REMOVE KEBAB

JESUS CHRIST WHY

So chinks are clean niggers; no wonder they have niggerish behaviour.

WE WUZ CHANGZ AND SHIET.

I thought the woman in the Italian one looked highly kosher.

it is. even as a blue pill, i remember being kinda pissed off by this ad, back in the day.

Bump

Godspeed Zhongguo

China:

Low Prices
Growing Economy
Legal Racism
Only Chinese may Own Property
Chinese Mandatory Official Language

United States:

Grotesque Inflation
Collapsing Private Sector
Illegal to Criticize Minorities