Last Man Comic, Game and TV Show

I must say I'm curious about these series. I found about it by proxy, because they launched a game based in the material, but not directly related. It's French and it have fights. What Holla Forums know about both the comic and the upcoming series?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yvesbalak/status/693207669277089793
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A small clip of the animation.

Trailer of the game.

I don't know anything about it, but it seems fun. Care to enlighten me on it?

In fact I also know very little about it. Seems like it's a french comic that is running for some time. Right now they are promoting the TV series,b but I really don't know much more. But I can say the game is quite good.
They even manage to show it to Otomo: twitter.com/yvesbalak/status/693207669277089793

But the artist seems to be a huge SJW, so, there is this red flag. But, from what I could see in the game, seems like it's under control.

So, any french Holla Forumss could help with this one, I can't find much about it online.

"Doing gaff, Adrian. You have fun for nothing"
I guess that means "What a gaff (screwup), Adrian. You're no fun."

The art in the comic is a bit too simple for my taste, but it seems like the story could be interesting.

Wrong, even if "gaffe" can be translated as screwup, "fait gaffe" means "be careful" and "tu t'épuises pour rien" means "you're exhausting yourself for nothing".

It seems that it's a hard term to translate.

Some more.

I clicked on this thread because I saw some really nice titties in the OP post.

Where's the titties, OP?

We need the french for that. I can't ind almost nothing about the comic anywhere! But here are some more boobs.

And some boobs from the game. But I really would like to know more about the comic.
Oh well.

Your offering pleases me, so I'll tell you what I know.

There's playthroughs of the game up on youtube. I watched through one. The plot of the game at least seems to be as follows:

-The main character is a skilled fighter.
-He's got a best friend with purple skin who is also a skilled fighter.
-The blue haired girl (named Tomie) is his girlfriend, and presumably a singer of some sort.

-An evil corporation/cult/organization releases what appears to be some kind of protein supplement. Consuming it turns you into various monsters.
-Tomie gets kidnapped, the main character and his purple friend trot across the globe to rescue her and are dogged by various mutated junkies along the way.

The game looked like a combination of the plot of Double Dragon, Stardust Crusaders and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, while playing very similarly to a faster version of Ehrgeiz. It's a 3D fighter with environments you can run around, pick up and throw at your opponent.

I'd buy it on sale on Steam, but watching it I couldn't help thinking "This would probably work better as a beat 'em up" and the emphasis on environmental objects would probably turn off the hardcore fighter crowd. I liked the art style a lot, though.

You did a great job here user! In fact, I've been playing the game for quite some time. It's a simpler version of Power Stone, but it's pretty good for couch multiplayer.

It seems that the game happens in a different timeline/universe than the comic, that's why it's called LASTFIGHT and not LASTMAN. In fact, Tomie Katana is called Tomie Sector in the game, for some reason.
the story in the game, as posted here it's not about martial arts super powers, and in fact about special drugs than can give you these powers, and change you in the process. Only Richard, Dreamer and Duke are "clean" in the game, all the others were mutated by some drug.

The creator really don't like big butts, it's even a trait of the protagonist in fact. At least in the game.

I don't get that thing about being an ass-man or a tit-man. That's like saying you prefer eating to breathing, it's not an either or, you better have some of both.

Well, some prefer one over the other.

One from their blog.

This is innocent and funny for 5 minutes until some femnazi ruins it.

I think it's kind of secure. It's french, and it was published more than a year ago.

And something else entirely.

fuck off

(checked)
Who let the minors in?

Figured this was a thread about Y The Last Man.. Didn't expect some Frog media.

The cover of the comic is right there in the top. How could you think it was Y?

Catalog view nigga