Ask a contented cuckold anything!

Been cuckolded by every woman I ever hung out with and loved it every time. :)

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAITvv

Offering me her cum filled cunt shortly after getting home from fucking a stranger in his hotel room. :)

a hotel room? :\ eww, do you know how many germs are in those beds? :\

It was an upscale hotel. :) He picked her up in the hotel lounge. :)

The sheets are OK - they get washed. :)
But never, ever sit on the duvet cover. :)

Offering me her cum filled cunt shortly after getting home from fucking a stranger in his hotel room. :)>>6122790

I'll be sure to tell her. :)

Then again, I don't think she does much sitting with the men she meets. :) She's mostly on her back or on her hands and knees. :) ;)

hands are even worse when it comes to germs

But I doubt seriously they were on the duvet . :) . :) . :) . :)

I suspect she was on the floor on her hands and knees. :) She was hungry when she headed out, and when she's hungry, she prefers to be taken like a bitch in heat. :)

I ain't asking no body for nothing. :)

i'm sure they all died because of nasty germs

See piss thread scum. :)

? :\

at least piss is sterile

And it tastes good, too. :)

kek

It's a great life.

How's your wifes son doing?

Beg pardon?

i think he asked how your wife's son is doing, ya know, the son that was made from your wifes egg and your bulls semen

This is now a dead kids thread.

It would be her bull, not mine, and the child was a girl.

Although he did come by once when she was out of town and use me as a woman. He was very thick.

2 words of advice for you cuck trolls.
If someone give a shit about of your shitty fetish, they'll ask you, and if you want to troll, play on the black>white bullshit more then the cuck bullshit. No one gives a shit about you, but they do care if you talk shit about their race.

I feel sorry for you OP

Do you like waffles?

I like cream pies . . . . And the cocks the come out of.

And I feel sorry for you.

Mhmm

i feel sorry for your wife because she has to go to hotel rooms full of germs

You children just don't get it.