What are some drugs that make me not give a shit? : That turn out all the memories, bad feelings, anxieties...

What are some drugs that make me not give a shit? :\ That turn out all the memories, bad feelings, anxieties, and just like oh this is how life is for normies. :)

who needs drugs when a few glasses of bleach can do the same thing? :\

alchol

3,000mg of ascorbic acid daily, will certainly fuck-up your shit, OP

heroin

smoke weed till you fit in with the stoner crowd or learn to live with yourself fago

memes

Overdoses of heroin will do the trick. :)

Don't do psychedelics unless you are overly OK with who you are as a person. :)

Alcohol is good until you've drinken too regularly then it comes paired with anxiety and crippling depression

Actually the most effective way to not give a shit is to NOT do drugs and work on your life sober. :)

Seriously though, if you can keep from being a faggot about it, weed could do you a lot of good. :)

OP's the kind of guy that would get panic attacks from weed. :)

Propranolol will do it as long as you recall in detail the specific memories you are trying to defuse during its active window. :)

Can also try a PKMzeta inhibitor called zeta interacting protein, if you want to actually force forgetting of an event. :). :). :) but you may forget other things accidently and it is somewhat serious shit to try injecting experimental chemicals to influence your brain memory storage function. :)
Ecstasy will apparently work in conjunction with talk therapy to replace 'happy feelings' with a bad memory. :). :) although this seems a bit psychopathic to do to yourself unless you think its normal to start giggling at the thoughts of your child dying in a car crash. :)
Weed is a neurotransmitter leveler which could indeed help a bit. :). :). :) but it is not as world view altering as I think you are expressing a desire to have. :)
Good luck

the trick is to do it while keeping it on the dl, love a bowl after i finish the gym. :)

You know OP, you could do it the classic way and just drink for a long time. :) By long time, I mean years. :) Eventually your feelings start to dull. :)

all those smily faces make your post sinister

How am I supposed to "work" on my life while simultaneously not giving a shit about it? :\

Opiates are the only thing that really, really, really take the edge off life, but benzos might help you not kill yourself too

Drugs are for girls. :)
Get used to pain, someone has to fix things. :) Girls can't. :)

Girls should have better than drugs, but if they are on them then that needs to be sorted for them so they don't get taken advantage of. :) Probably do drugs to save themselves. :) May be right. :)

Not a lot of men in sight. :) Seen several more than i've seen myself in mirrors. :) That's being very generous. :) Especially to myself. :)

Some people last a lifetime or most of it without failing their character. :)

Girls need far in excess of that. :)

Focusing on things other than your own shittiness is a legit long-term strategy to not giving a shit about most stuff

You'll need to give a shit about your work and some health related stuff probably, but literally everything else can just go fuck itself when you got things to do

Alcohol. :) But the more you drink, the day later you get all those bad feelings and anxieties 5x worse and you'll have new memories to cringe about. :)

There is Tramadol which is a silly painkiller thing that will instil great sense of apathy, but best off just taking straight up anti-anxiety meds; however they have more problems than solutions and not really, really, really a quick fix. :)

What you need is cognitive behavioural therapy. :) The basic idea of CBT is that thoughts and actions inspire moods, behaviours and situations and those moods, behaviours and situations inspire thoughts and actions. :)

Say 'I feel like a fucking faggot, kill me' turns into 'Im going on to Holla Forums to explain my faggotry' turns into 'Oh fuck, I'm acting like a faggot', turns into 'Holla Forums is calling me a faggot' turns into 'Well, now I feel like a faggot, kill me'. :)

So, basically, you do different actions to instill different moods, situations or thoughts. :) OR you break out of a cycle of thoughts to get into different actions. :) Or go somewhere new to instil a different situation. :)

Depending on where you live, you can get 'Books on Prescription' which is basically free self help books, if you cannot be bothered with a therapist; read and put into practice, most notably anxiety self help books that discuss cognitive behavioural therapy. :) If not, go to the library and pick something up; it would be much cheaper to blow your money onto quick party poisons. :)

You see, one shouldn't take drugs to 'Not give a shit', because only those who wish to not give a shit have too much shit on their mind in the first place, and that's no mindset to take drugs user. :) Should only take drugs when there isn't shit left to do. :)

I have no idea why there are so many fucking smiley faces on my shit. :) I didn't type these. :)

sure you didn't. :)

Do you really, really, really not know? :\ really, really, really. :)

I am an ignorant man and I don't come here often. :)
I only just understand the reason why there is a tiny hornet on the right bottom of the screen. :)

I have an even better idea now. :)

Combine what I and some user has said

So, here is some homework for you. :)
Buy some weed and E and come up with a schedule of shit you need to do throughout the day, for the whole week. :)

Read a self help book on CBT and think up some activities you can do to break down your anxiety. :)

Now here is the fun part. :) Try and get through these activities after popping an e tablet, maybe one in the morning and one in the afternoon; and then have a joint at the end of the day as you look back on the healthy activities you did. :)

Not only would you not give a shit about your past anxieties and memories, but you will focus on a brighter future and make the steps now to be a better person; all the while off your tits on weed and E. :) Come back to Holla Forums and report your findings after the week is through. :)

What could possibly go wrong? :\
Here is some montage music for you. :)

if you wanna fuck around there's suggestions itt, but if you just want to zombie the hell out go get SSRIs. :) they're terrible, but do exactly what you're asking and the side effects generally don't include anxiety or memory

Alcohol.

Or if you have someone really trustworthy to guide you. You might need them afterwards too, not just during the trip.

anything with pseudoephederine in it is basically weak ritalin
itll help you focus on one thing but if you just lie down and think it might make it worse

Citalopram, it will turn you into a zombie. It will also eliminate the need for sex.

This

Gay! Get fucking noided with some acid or LSD instead.

dude weed lmai

Llama semen is the solution, OP. Llama semen. But make sure it is fresh Peruvian Llama semen, none of that fake local Alpaca shit.

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ