Vegeta is nicer than Goku because he more sexually experienced

Is DBZ abridged the biggest cancer too Dragon ball sense the Ocean dub and GT?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Blaire_White&diff=980998&oldid=prev
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are we still posting about this show?
It's literally so bad not even /a/ wants to talk about it.

Forgot sage, shit.

Why are you obsessed with youtube autists? Why do you post a pasty white boy or a spoc every week? Is it impossible for you to watch dragonball and actually discuss it? Do you not watch it and just watch youtube weeaboos?

Kill yourself

I'm conflicted about Abridged.
On one hand they have come a long way since their shitty 2008-2010 videos, editing, voice acting, everything has improved.

On the other hand they take too long to make videos and when they do oftentimes they cut out entire scenes worthy of parodying (like in the latest Broly film) or just make fun of/ruin a character based on their personal taste on the subject (like their latest Broly film "He's so dumb only kids love Broly lmoa").

Episodes 54, 55 and 56, basically the entire year 2016, has been nothing but filler waiting for the Cell Games. They take too long to shit out videos and I'm 100% sure this is nothing but laziness. The scripts for the aforementioned episodes were so lame I doubt it took them more than a few days to write it. They're not even making too clever jokes, they're just repeating in-jokes from previous episodes (like Dende's crush on Gohan, le Mr. Popo kicking people off the Lookout etc).

I was once banned from commenting on their channel because I pointed out that it can't take so long to write and record a fucking 9 minutes video when basically everything is already there waiting to be abridged. It's 2016 for fuck's sake, they make enough money off TFS shitty gaming channel that I doubt Kaiserneko even needs a job. Also to record a few lines it doesn't even take more than 30 minutes.

And as we've seen in his making off videos it takes but a few minutes to edit an episode.

It doesn't help that Kaiser is a furry faggot (literally) and Takahata a huge attention whore, expecially at conventions.

As far as I'm concerned their snobbish attitude, lack of creativeness and laziness is enough to make me dislike them.

However as a DB/DBZ fan since childhood I can't help it but watch their videos.

Also the last couple of episodes was all about Chi-chi being horny and forcing Goku to have sex. What the fuck was that?! What's the point? Where's the humor? Yeah we get they fucked or else Goten wouldn't exist but why the fuck would you spend over HALF of the whole ep. making Chi-chi look like a nymphomaniac and Goku like a retard who doesn't understand how sex works?

Meh.

Reported. Dragon Ball Super is awesome. I hope you will get raped by Blair White.

Who Blair white?

encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Blaire_White&diff=980998&oldid=prev

Abridged series has been shit since the end of the namek saga.

They really don't know what to do with the Trunks, androids or cell. They aren't funny and it hurts the rest of the characters. Pretty sure they ran out of jokes and ideas too after exhausting themselves for the saiyan and frizea shit.
Dropped it after cell reaches his second to perfect form.

Are you kidding me the Saiyan saga was the shittiest of them all. MySpace jokes? Fuck's sake.

The first few episodes are kind o shit but when the saiyans arrive it's gold. The namek stuff is easily the best.
Android and Cell saga? Most of the jokes fall flat and if that wasn't bad enough they're taking shit too seriously now. What I mean by this is they're doing the cell/andorid story/dialogue without any of the jokes 3/4 of the time.

Instead of a humorous abridged version we're just getting the abridged version ala dragonball Kai.

Grow the fuck up already you cunts.

Unpopular opinion here, but I like GT. It doesn't give any fucks and goes full retard.

The fact that it's taking itself seriously is the worst part.
At this point I might as well be watching DBZ.

You've got to have shit taste to think the Saiyan saga in its entirety isn't the worst part of Abridged.

Yeah best to just drop that shit already. The only ones still watching are just hoping it gets better.
DBZ Abridged is really trash on the same level as current YGO abridged

Mr. Popo was always the only good thing about DBZA.

None of this makes sense. Goku didn't grow up in Sayan society, so he should not be affected by what Sayans considered acceptable or not acceptable. If you want to play the "it's his Sayan instincts", then Vegeta should have the same instincts since they are both of the same species. The only explanation would be that Vegeta is forcing himself to have a family because that's what Sayan society would expect from a prince, but that's retarded. The only thing that would kind of make sense would be if Goku and Vegeta were different sub-species of Sayan, but now you're entering crackpot theory levels.

Maybe goku just has a tiny dick and it gives him confidence issues in the bedroom

Fuck dude who cares discuss the character without plugging gay nerd videos

>>>/a/