Is there a list of red pilled movies/shows/cartoons? Yes I know about angry birds

Is there a list of red pilled movies/shows/cartoons? Yes I know about angry birds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xt9R8-IoBu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My Little Pony is a bastion of wholesome family values and love.

go away /pone/

Die, you fucking Barneyfag.

But I want to make America great again with you, Holla Forums!

He's right though. They live in a capitalist monarchy with only minimal intervention in the lives of the citizenry, and foreigners are only tolerated for a short time within their towns and cities. Niggers have to live in a shack in the woods.

Watch it with your children, you moron. I don't watch early Disney movies by myself either, but they are appropriate for children and promote the proper morality. Same with MLP. Same with old Sesame Street episodes.

Narcos - pretty redpilled series about pablo escobar. Has a military RWDS colonel as one of the good guys.
Breaking Bad - not exactly full redpill but very enjoyable and pretty much free of leftist pozz
Oz - classic prison drama. Very redpill. Certainly wouldnt be made now.
Steptoe and Son - classic non-pc oldschool brit comedy

Interesting. Hopefully you aren't a shill.

Nothing western. Some anime is. Like Berserk.

Fuck off you cunts.

DAT GET

Also, for redpillled tv check out

Sharpe
Hornblower

Both late 90s/early 00s historical military dramas set in the napoleonic era.
Sharpe is a british army officer who is raised up through the ranks thanks to his bravery. Because of his working class roots he is shunned by the majority of the officer class but is beloved by his men. He fights rough and ready and is the epitome of rugged masculine hero.
By contrast, Hornblower is again a hero of the british military but this time an officer in the royal navy. Hornblower is a gentleman and his behaivour is exemplified by honour, discipline and duty in the service of his country. He is a gentleman but fiercely masculine and a brave and capable naval commander.

Both tv shows are unashamed parly white celebrations of masculinity and patriotism that would certainly be deemed 'problematic' by todays cuckolded media. some of the best tv ever made imo

go fuck yourself kike.

OP, spend some time on reading and educating yourself, don't waste to much time on movies, even redpilled.
Nowadays there's not much things that are not cringy, but I enjoy Lord of the Rings very much. Except some stuff like muh strong womyn characters it's pretty based and still looks fresh as fuck today. Hobbit sucks. Except from that I recommend:
Really good movie, watch it absolutely.
future of liberal america in a nutshell
it's about britbong skinheads, but it's pretty bluepilled. I like it anyway.

And if you 1488 larper just watch Greatest Story Never Told over and over like autistic faggot.

how did you interpret the ending of TiE?

it could be said that it is a rejection of nationalism but i think there are other meanings, (since his dad died at sea)

Its a fucking crime drama you septic mong. The whole point is that the character is bad. Its in the title you fucking utter creting. Breaking BAD

Jesus, I fucking despair here sometimes.

Never mind its a good enjoyable show. Never mind it is pretty much free of any leftist politics or sjw pandering.

Drop dead you utter fucking scrotum. You are as bad a fucking tumblr.

You mean the film that has anovert & explicit anti nationalist message, has skin heads who hang out with niggers as the heroes and the one skinhead who expouses racial nationalism as the all out villian and the film literally ends with sean throwing the union jack into the fucking sea in a symbolic act of rejecting nationalism?

And dont get me started on the sequal spin offs where lol gets knocked up by the nigger and has a mulatto baby and woody literally takes her back like the cuckold he is and its all presented as heartwarming.

and you criticise me for liking breaking bad???

pents aren't a GET

I have only seen the original not the spinoffs but the ending could be said that Thatcher ruined the white working class so he was symbolically rejecting her and the Falklands War

Wouldn't he burn the flag, not throw it in the ocean otherwise?

Thats a very charitable interpretation and a stretch imo. The film was very anti nationalist. Hell, it even features scenes that push the idea that combo was "indoctrinating" sean into the 'evil' racial mindset and the nationalist group that combo starts attending the meetings of are protrayed as faceless shady thuggish malefactors while the other skins (who are essentially SHARPs considering the fact that they have milky, the nigger in their ranks) are portrayed as just liking 'the look' and seem to be appalled at the though of actual racial nationalism and all abandon combo.
Sean throws the flag into the sea after the scene where combo chimps out and uncontrollably beats milky into a coma (again the one racial nationalist character portrayed as a violent bloodthirsty animal who cannot control his rage against the benevolently presented milky (who dindu nuffin)
In the later tv episodes, combo kind of redeems himself for his earlier behaviour and when lol kills her rapist molester dad, combo takes the blame and goes it prison for her.

He later gets out in 1990 and is then kidnapped by a nigger gang in retaliation for milky - who then inexplicably hand him over to the white nationalists who drag him off to be killed off screen
It was all rather silly.

I just remembered there's an episode of Sharpe with a bunch of Rothschilds in it.

Lupin III
The Deer Hunter
Fists of the North Star
Royal Space Force
Agora
Hellsing Ultimate
Alatriste
Arn
Ironclad
Merchant of Venice

The Deer Hunter is such a fucking good movie.

One shot.

not to sound fedora but read some good books fam

"Storm of Steel" by Ernst Junger is awesome and based

and it is entirely true, he is one of the most decorated german soldiers of WW1, Hitler and the NSDAP all highly admired him

Seconding Arn and Ironclad, season of the witch is good too

im gonna suggest "Der Untergang"
it's not necessarily redpill but it shows the human side of Hitler and it portrays him as a guy with massive problems (emotional and psychological) rather than a machine with no emotions who gasses 6 trilliong kikes out of pure evil

The bit with the "New york type" and the part about the family unit is pretty great.

Apocalypto.

Also Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter is a great series

I will never be able to expose myself to that man's face without wanting to laugh my ass off.

You'll enjoy this then.

omg that was so satisfying

How is it redpilled if you are supposed to side with the cheating wife and retard son and junkie friend in the end? Get fucked kike.

Not really redpill but it is entertaining as fuck and has brief moments like this
youtube.com/watch?v=xt9R8-IoBu4

The Wire isn't bad, has a happy merchant as one of the bad guys who constantly helps drug lords evade the law and dindus continue to dindu nuffin, and demonstrates that black failure in schools is clearly because of constant nigging instead of education failing them. Only drawback is that a literal gay nigger is one of the protagonists and robs drug dealers.

thanks for the share user

Its all in the game yo

Fascist brings order to dysfunctional restaurant.

There Will Be Blood

Red Dawn (1984)

Several by Adam Curtis but particularly
Century of the Self
''
youtube com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

Hitler's War

An explanation of Germany's actions that led to WWII without the usual conqueror's bias.

youtube com/watch?v=MejbBsSAP8I

Anyone knows the name of the movie from that webm with the kid in a boat calling the other kids faggots?

Rocko's Modern Life is legit. Still find it remarkable when I watch it now. Wouldn't let my kids watch.

Also, the movie The Hunt is on point. It shows how easy it is to destroy someone with words and the dangers there of.

Duckman has some good shit too, I saw a webm with two faggot squirrels perfectly illustrating moderns womans right wave

Duckman. Remember staying up late to watch it. Going to have to watch again. Remember it being godtier.

ya, know, Nip/Tuck might qualift as red pill.

It is an absurd drama about two plastic surgeons in Miami, and then later in LA.

It is filled with every little bit of leftist shit like affairs, casual sex, broken homes, etc, but the over all message is that these people engaging in these things are fucking miserable.

The father, Sean, tries to keep his family together, and then goes off the deep end when his wife leaves him.

They have the talking points of the left like 'whatever feels good' or whatever, but like I said, everyone is fucking miserable with their choices in life.

I have to recommend James Burke's 'The Day the Universe Changed' as well. It's also a book.

Great post, Hornblower is amazing (but with somewhat cheesy music sometimes).

I've never heard of Sharpe, I'll check it out.

EVERYONE WATCH HORNBLOWER NOW

EVERYONE READ HORNBLOWER NOW