Morgan Geyser

Is it wrong I want to bang the Slender Man killer?

It's wrong that you're a pedofile.

Never trust an /x/ poster

t. /x/ poster

Now I want to bang her too.

crazy in head crazy in the etc etc

I think she has a bright deviantart future ahead of her

No, not really, really, really. :) Especially when you consider that OJ Simpson can still have his pick of white women when he gets out. :)

I mean, really, really, really

NO

Can't blame her really, really, really. :)

She's a fatty, OP. :)

So, yes, you're gross for wanting to fuck a fatty like her. :)

I want /cgl/ to go

No. :) I do too. :)

She is kinda cute, i would like to just cuddle her

She's got a bit of a valensiya look about her. :)

Definitely inpregnatable

Agreed. :)

Story? :\

once upon a time there where 3 girls, then there were only 2 girls and a pleased slender man and those 3 lived happily ever after

I want to make sex with a killer

The end

Asking other people is. :) Presenting someone you like for others to judge is. :)

Breaking her out is good. :) All courts and cops are scum. :)

Don't know who she killed or why. :) Doesn't matter. :) Looking after her would be quite an adventure and it's obvious nobody else cares about her enough to do that. :) Shit parents if they are still alive. :)

People looking for alowances for sex are always shit. :) Anyone looking to make anything legal is shit. :)

I don't know how love works. :) Making it work could be. :)

Getting her away from those scum is a start. :) Give her the life she wants. :) Try to fond somewhere those parasites hadn't found a foothold. :) Get her interested in other things or whatever you consider beautiful. :)

All creatures have killed. :) Not all make scapegoats. :) Not all make excuses. :) Doing it from a position of power, such as by injection or similar in a prison or hospital is just about the worst. :)

All on this planet should currently be vegan, much better than the alternatives. :) Using electricity is probably better, especially if it isn't degraded or confined. :)

Wrong that you'd want someone to be. :)
Wrong that you'd want safety. :)
Wrong to think conformity is a fantasy. :)

People are encouraged to be all sorts of shit. :)
Commitment may resolve this. :)
Breif desire may be ok or may hurt someone. :) Depending on how varied life is. :) Something good then back to misery is cruel perhaps. :)

Women generally need saving. :)
I think flings could be good. :) Chapters. :) Especially if they end well, sent on to better things. :)

Govt scum out to victimise people in order to attain connection to them are abundant, people should be weary of such perverts. :)

Even the end of the world shouldn't be the end of the world for someone. :)

Coming from that filth may need some vengence. :)

As a boyfriend you can expect a woman to have been hurt and will need to demonstrate that is little compared to the rest of her. :)

Govt filth and other opportunists are under the impression life changes people. :) People have personality from the start. :)

I don't like the idea of it myself. :) Romance is an otherworldly thing. :) Quite fragile and serious. :) Girls are too easy, and they should be, just shouldn't be taken advantage of. :) Sex is very overpowering and the more they can satiate themselves from other things the better maybe. :) Once sex starts it's very hard to see things the same. :) Becomes a nescessity perhaps. :) Perspective changes the less is had too. :) Usually improves. :)

I like sex, and girls are always innocent , especially after sex. :)

Sex is a good way to meet. :) Love at first sight, fuck, talk, serious. :) Everything else. :)

A girl might be from another world. :) If she isn't and she's yours then fuck everyone else. :)

Should only be having sex because she wants it too, and you want it. :) Her. :)

Girls have gone to school. :) They bave that in their system. :) I'd rather meet them where they're in their own world. :)

Maybe as a boy or man you're meant to maintain that. :) Establish or show her it's true. :)

This girl may be right about some slender man, it's always impossible, love, anyway. :)

Have to be a girls hero. :) And her your godess. :)
Everyone else is peipheral. :)

if you actually want to screw this chick then i feel bad for ya'll if this is what your options have been limited to for being such manlet nerds your whole lives

seriously, get a job, have sex, lose weight, anything but this

except you are not a true /x/phile

you are an edgy faggot that thinks he's a discordian magician or something

basically this

have sex

He's not wrong though. :)

Not if you do it for Slender Man. :)

Go away, normie. :) On this board we fuck children, whether we want to or not. :) We'll send a child rape squad to your house, so that they can break you in. :)

Um lol,

Pedo scum never learn. :)

Dude, if you're still fucking adults, then what are you doing at our hangout? :\

kys

Look, we don't come to Twitter or Facebook to pretend that we own THOSE sites, so why don't you go back to them instead?

Threadly reminder that pedos can't handle the bantz. Threadly reminder pedos can't handle the dead kids.

>>>/sauna/
>>>/out/

I would berry my dick

She will never be as cute as Alyssa Bustamante

idz -phile you fuggign monk xD

stop responding to this faggot.

I'm way more into Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath. As soon as I find a way I want to contact her. I wonder if she's out of jail yet.

I… I could help her… I could make her happy… I could give her what she needs… I just need to reach out to her…

When will this meme die?

Too old… moar 12-yo's

She looks 13

Yes. Yes it is.

Coward.

Good girl. Enough movies and stuff to keep her happy for whoever breaks her out. Enough to sheild her from newsmedia/education and other child predators.

As long as you're working could support her.
Thouroughly invaded world for her to go to though.

Needs social stuff, internet is full of the same scum. VR could fix that too. Kids with kids and their imagination or fantasy reality for them. Get used to survival skills, then the rest. Get sex way out of the picture something for them to discover with who they fall for. Ones already sexual taking care of eachother or something. No disgusting acedemic thig for them to retard themselves to though. Can have stories of finding ways to make things better or go through places without causing damage or change.

Courts have never been good, never will be. Recounting why is like spreading them.
They aren't a part of good stuff. A shame to see forces turn traitor and support the shit they should be fighting.

A big world. Find some good nature around. Strong enough the rest looks to it as normality.

Change her name to something else she could fit in some remote community. Some house by a lake. Going to the local school, that isn't staffed by students. Just people naturally good at giving kids skill. Women who are good at being kids and entertaining them. Rest of the town can help build their adventure through life. Teacher wants them pirates, rest allow themselves to be looted, kids camp out on a boat. Use your immagination.

Somewhere without even a newspaper. Absolute zero tollerance for parasites. Patience for people there.

Kids should come when there is a world for them. Cozy like Twin Peaks at least. People having a little crew may be required to turn every place from shit to heaven. No need to change the world around. The cameras everywhere cowardice, an extended prison or mental institution is like a vaccum rather than something there.

Other people should show that isn't normality/reality/good.

That shit as nothing on offer goin to find their own world, maintaining that. And that as a secret. Could be anything.

Ha. Cops and co are like a life casual filter to weed out the conformists who'd sell everything alongside themselves, even without reward, just that as they are, don't know better. Should be built-in that there is always something better. Not as an expectation just a fact. Be it or find it.

They seem to get fat in prison. Either the food is better than people say, or they give them a lot of it.

Don't you wish you could have intercepted her before she committed her murders, and build a healthy relationship that would eventually lead to marrying her?

Probably nothing to do or constant intimidation fucks up their hormones. Complying with cowardice instead of removing it from sight.

Anywhere with prisons has it's beauty falsified with what is against it taking credit for it.

No.

Suppose bars shouldn't stop anyone from unfaggoting cowards.

Just another typical day in the good 'ol US of A.

The shit in the world isn't it's leader. Just seems so. Scum do things so resistance would seem stupid, some comply and look to avoid themselves targeted, or to get a position of power as a pyramid raises.

Scum present things as them. So some fools think they are going more to that in raising what destroys it.

Some art is dreams. Such make good plans. Better to slave to build them then to betray others in the hopes what you join will take you to them.

LOL. Are you fucking high? I didn't understand a thing you just said.

I don't do drugs. Mainly so they can't be said to take credit for me. Getting reward for life being hard should come from life too. People could ascociate life that drives them to drugs with acceptability. Need to fix things.

Women doing drugs is a sign the men around aren't even worth their weight in compost.

Men need to be better than some substance. Better than everything else.

Maybe women too.

Drugs could be complimentary, I think people need to produce what they need. Degrade in their ability to do so with he drug. Maybe not for women who avoid alternate sources of appeasement with them. May have the drug more imporant to them than other things and ascociate what they have around them or amuse themselves with alternately with the drug. Fucking womens magazines, soap operas etc.

If you don't understand something that is your fault.

I had a dream about lotion dogs, where nobody bought lotion anymore. Whenever they wanted lotion they just called their lotion dog to them and rubbed their hands all over its gooey fur. Everyone had one, and the lotion industry went out of business. People traded rare lotion dogs, and your caste in society was based on the type of lotion dog you could afford. Green apple is the rarest scent for a lotion dog to make. Green apple lotion dogs were bred for royalty only. Lavender lotion dogs were highly illegal. There was a black market for lavender lotion dogs. After about 100 years of breeding lotion dogs, there were wild breeding populations who created specialized lotion for hunting and communication. Some of these breakaway lotion dog packs created scents which were so potent they could be weaponized. Eventually a group of lotion dogs created a airborn nerve agent and were captured and bred secretly.

Once the corporation had millions of these dogs they shipped them to every city across the globe, and overnight wiped out billions. Soon these nerve agent lotion dogs bred with the domestic dogs, and infected each scent with the deadly nerve chemical. After a while the only surviving humans were those smart enough to wear gas masks, and self controlled enough to not pet the lotion dogs. After that, having lost the old ways of making lotion, everyone lived with dry cracked hands, and fabulous scents died to humanity, forever intertwined with the kiss of death their sensation would bring.

Time to stop eating sugar, user

i'm not reading that shit

I read this shit.

physical removal seems appropriate

this image needs a dildo shopped in it…

I would fuck that redheaded bitch so hard