Ivanka Trump

Well we have all heard the news of "The Donald"
clenching the delegate count. In honor of this day
I will be posting the fairest of the Trump clan.

Other urls found in this thread:

beautyeditor.ca/2014/02/07/ivanka-trump-before-and-after
mega.nz/#F!YoE1xJKR!zUh2AV9O6euUZ5X51Za1fw
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-son-law-emerges-quiet-campaign-force/story?id=39141995
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25459142
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i would totally bang her

yea user
I thought I would give it a try anyway

Even the Emperor approves of this vixen

I like that headpiece

I know, man she is really pretty in that photo

Legitimate 9/10 qt.

Fucking confirmed.

dubs are 99% fine

I hope you have lots of Tiffany once you run out of Ivanka. Good genes.

Isn't it heretical to sexual the God Emperor's daughter?

No user sorry.
I do have about 300 more of Ivanka
if that helps.

We are only worshiping the Goddess
like good minions do.

whats a 10/10 by you

always leave room for improvement

always have a platonic form to strive for

bitch

I prefer the rare daughter tbh user.

DEFCON 5

She beast in 5th pic

dang missed that in the cull

I'll see what I can do

thats retarded
are you retarded

Keep up the good work then.

Is there a way to save all images in a thread?

I believe that is referred to as a waifu, newfriend

mine is better

I will post a link to mega later if you want user

What OS do you use?

im glad you prefer your waifu to mine
otherwise I'd have to kill you

That'd be great, thanks!

Windows 10, I have Ubuntu also though.

also

Nothing can stop a Trump dump
NO EVEN A CLINTON

ha ha ha ha

sources are slim for Tiffany
will check a few other places
between posts

Would definitely let her Trump in my face.

fuck off with your left slant humor

Only on Holla Forums folks!

Don't worry she will have to go back with rest of the immigrants with no qualifications.

Are you gay? It's not okay if you are.

Try this.

wget -rNH -l 1 -nd --domains media2.8ch.net -P ivanka -A jpg,png "8ch.net/pol/res/6121952.html"

Go back to your stormfag thread faggot
there are only like 250 of them

It's going to be really awkward when Donald attends his grandson's circumcision and witnesses a rabbi suck his foreskin off.

What a shame.

Filterd

How asspained can one homosexual be?

Tiff is still available AFAIK. I work in some of the same Industries Trump does and I remember 10 years ago everyone in the industry drooling over Ivanka. There was a time when I literally had the same job as Ivanka and was praying I would get sent to our NYC office so I could go after her. The developer I worked for had even partnered with Trump in the past, so I had a line of connections. But alas, I was sent out of the country and she married some ugly Jew.

The developer I used to work for is still friends with Trump though so I'm hoping when Trump gets elected I can get my resume forwarded to them so I can get a job Making America Great Again.

100% alpha

You anons can learn great things from this one

I'd be too intimidated to meet the father.

I'll try this out if OP doesn't provide the link. Thanks

kek

I expect the stormfags will report this until it gets an anchor.
Unless it is deleted I will provided the link after the dump.

It will take several minuets to upload ok.

Thanks for your help with the code user.
Thank you for taking the time.

Say it with me… MS VICE PRESIDENT

fuck he's not even half jew, take a closer look at that snout

wget -rH -nc -l 1 -nd --domains media2.8ch.net -P ivanka -A jpg,png "8ch.net/pol/res/6121952.html"

Use this version if you want to keep refreshing it quickly.

How do you get from Ivanka to pic related?

A different wife?

disgenics

You know user a person can't just (((become))) jewish.

It's like me saying, I'm going to convert to European or Italian
or the like.

Doesn't matter what the paperwork says

Mom is still smokin though

This is what being a billionaire buys you

Funny how he switched back to Eastern Europeans afterwards though. Then again, apparently Baron has autism, if you believe Alex Jonestein.

hot damn

maybe not, but it sure as fuck makes you a kike.

I bet she'd look better without the braces though

Not a 10/10 but she would definitely look better

She's still cute.

Would take to a classy dinner.

Ivanka being getting came inside of by a 100% zionist cock is even worse than if she had been taking 20 nigger dicks a day for 15 years.

I cannot stress this enough. YOU CANNOT LET YOURSELF BE INTIMIDATED BY FAMOUS OR RICH PEOPLE. 2/3 of the reason I got promoted quickly is because I treaded the Billionaires like they were my friends and bros and not like some messiah that I was afraid to talk to and made me wet my pants. Literally everybody in my company was fearful of the owners, except me.

Honestly everybody high up in the industry is just like Trump with the exception that none of them want publicity. For instance the multi billionaires I worked for are not even listed on the forbes list. Other than that they are all eccentric, alpha, I don't give a fuck about your feelings, patriots.

BTW another trend I noticed is that the founders of these companies are almost 100% right wing (though they play neutral and are PC in public). Whereas their kids are 80% lib shit trust fund babies, half of whom have alcohol and drug problems. It's amazing to me that Trump was able to raise so many kids who aren't totally fucked up.

That child is basically Neo.

Trump now has a connection with jews for as long as that kid lives. He is the key to dismantling the system.

Oh come on. I'd date a girl that had previously fucked Jews, but NEVER if she'd fucked a nigger.

Not that this matters, but don't Jews think that "Jewishness" is passed down through the bloodline of the mother? Based solely on (((their))) criteria, they would not consider Ivanka or her son to be Jews.

Once again, this is based solely on (((their))) cultural notion of the Jewish race, not any objective method for classification. Just splitting hairs.

Damn. She was beautiful even back then.

this is what I always heard

i like ivanka - but i dont like that she did plastic surgery (even though she looks way better now), i think it's unnatural
beautyeditor.ca/2014/02/07/ivanka-trump-before-and-after
still - she's trump's secret weapon for the election.
daddy-daughter alliance will win most democrats over

b-b-but evalion was a jewish shill attention whore who wanted to suck us dry!

I don't know why this board has to be doom and gloom for EVERY fuckin thread.
I think the world is quickly going to hell as I write but sometime I need to pull away from all that shit and look at whats left of the beauty in the world.
I find that sometime on my 5:15am drive to work. Dawn has broke and the countryside looks so peaceful.
I guess it's wrong to expect anything else from /nofun/ errr Holla Forums.

because the mods don't allow happiness on Holla Forums. you try to discuss evalion, you get banned because no "e-celeb bullshit". you try to discuss trump or ivanka (ivanka is married to a jew, she converted to his religion even) and it's ok.

You're just pretending to be retarded, right?

Counts if woman converts. Which she did. But not all Jews believe Shiksas can convert and produce Jews.

They are often riddled with inconsistency, contradiction and hypocrisy.

I'm sure lots of Rothschild have non-Jew mothers. They are ugly as fuck and probably want to improve their fucked up Satanic bloodline.

Forgot about this thread. Anyways, a 10/10 for me would be Kate Beckinsale.

Literal definition of consensus cracking. Sage and report.

I'd really make some comments. But it's the God-Emperor Daughter it feels wrong to say anything lewd whatsoever.

Maximum I can go is that she is in fact, atractive as heck.

Have some respect faggot, that's the next president's daughter you are talking shit about

pick 1
FACT

sweet jesus this thread is the answer to an unspoken prayer

No one is saying she's perfect you nigger.

Despite your Hitler dubs I'm still going to vote Trump. I am not waiting for Hitler.

cool

I thought Holla Forums would be smarted than to be subverted so easily by Zionists.

no
we love them

What a cuck

1st step: get people to accept something that is jewish without that being its main trait
2nd step: pick something great for that, in this case: a beautiful woman who is also trump's daughter
3rd step: get people to accept jews (already happening with ivanka)
JIDF tactics are becoming effective and Holla Forums is falling for it.

I am not waiting for Hitler. I am still going to vote Trump, and he is going to be the next president. There is nothing you can do about this.

Stay mad.

I don't care, vote away. But stop being a faggot and cluttering up Holla Forums with zionist nonsense.

:^)

They're shifting Holla Forums's overton window.

I care about Holla Forums being shitted up, not which faggot you vote for, they're all deplorable.

Just get out faggot, you're obvious as hell

I'm honestly going to miss you guys once you leave. You guys are so laughably terrible at your jobs that you make the lowest level JIDF poster look like a NSA-tier shill.

Kill yourself. Holla Forums has been infested with niggers as of late with all the "muh dick" threads around.

Nope I didn't imply that at all.

Nice projection, Mordecai

I put this as an alias in my bashrc file

alias 8down="wget "$1" --quiet -e robots=off -r -nd -I '*/src' -R '*.html' -H"

Thanks for persisting in the face of these shills in your thread.

Holla Forums needs more OP's like you

the shills being the e-celeb worshippers of a jewess

The shills being the "dont vote trump because jewish daughter"

I'd bet you're sitting rather close to them. Is your cubicle bigger than theirs?

nice strawman but you still fail

Fucking what? People have literally said that shit. Get filtered, Moishe.

are you even trying?

Oh, Ivanka's making youtube videos and is famous because of it?

What's that, she's NOT shitting out shitty youtube videos? She's not a fucking e-celeb then, is she mr Shekelberg?

At least learn what the words mean before trying to shill, faggot. Reported, filtered, saged.

Suck my dick, choke on it.

read this you insufferable faggot

Psst, protip incoming:

This site has something called a filter. Using this filter, you can hide posts by IDs or by name. Because I have filtered you, I will no longer see anything you post.

I hope this helped, have a good day in Tel-Aviv.

m-muh dick

TRIGGERED

nice, someone defeats your arguments and exposes your lack of evidence so you filter him.
just like SJWs.

>>6124179 she's not e-celeb, she's famous for appearing in youtube videos of rallies alongside her father and in ads

What's that, you want to be filtered as well?

Well, this is what you chose. Have fun I guess.

TRIGGERED

Please re-read

Lol, I thought you filtered me :^)

TRIGGERED

Easy to see why.

Holla Forums is now a basic meme. Everybody comes here and pretends they aren't from reddit/stormfront or whatever. Its filled to the brim with people who only know how to meme things like "STFU FAGGOT" and "GAS KIKES" and "SHILL".

Mostly just degenerates trying to find a way to justify bitterness and disguise it as being redpilled. True cuckery. Just cover up your degeneracy with a meme and hope you disguise it well.

No virtue of hope. Which is understandable for people without God and who do not love Our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the only hope, the only redpill and the only everlasting meme. But nah its cooler to be a pagan because Zeus had some muscles or some shit.

not sure if serious

Well I've saved enough images in this thread. Thanks for letting me know it's time to leave

HHHNNNNNNGG

I knew Jews had a thing for little girls, but this is ridiculous!

don't forget to wipe the spunk off!
fuckin blue-pill degenerates getting off to non-nudes of a jewess just because she happened to be trump's daughter

So much oil, you could fry a corndog.

ok getting burned out
anyone wants the mega link to DL the images let me know

still 187 left I didn't post

Post it.

kikes say that for any kid with the potential to become spontaneously smarter than a bluepilled conformist, though

ok give me a few

one last one from the file

X-RAY

Too bad. Autism is highly correlated with parental age, Trump shouldn't have married a 40 year old woman.

You're retarded.
This thread is retarded.
You value women TOO MUCH because you've never been laid.
This thread has no purpose on Holla Forums.
It's a slide thread.

I'm fucking sick of this white knight pussy worship.

there are like 250 other threads on the board
GO THERE

still uploading user
be patient

Anyone else think Tiffany has fetal alcohol syndrome? The hallmarks of it are there…

Was her mom a booze bag Holla Forums?

beth lily in her prime ( pic related )
also lucy pinder

Ivana trump looks like Michelle Panzarella

yea user something is amiss
looks congenital
I have some photos
and they are unsettling, to say the least

here is the folder link
I put the Tiffany (ugh) folder in as well.

mega.nz/#F!YoE1xJKR!zUh2AV9O6euUZ5X51Za1fw

You're forgetting that jews often do not play by their own rules. The Talmud is an instruction manual designed to teach jews to know the rules, know how to break them, and force everyone else to play by the rules and deteriorate.

thanks m8

Enjoy your pics user

That's some projection tbh fam.

Protip: people who get laid never stop appreciating good looking women.

Same here. I'm not very picky when it comes to girls mostly because i'm a ugly fag and I have no choice

Holy shit, Tiffany Trump might be unfortunate face to the max, but she clearly tried hard and came a long way.

Look at this dorky, fat little kid.

Whatever may be true about her not even being in the same galaxy of Ivanka, she clearly gave it her best to try and combat her shitty natural looks.

She is a jew.
That is why she has married a jew.
I have become extremely adept at spotting them these days, and I can assure you that she is at least 50% semitic.

Cool. In honor of the day, I'm going to masturbate to Trump's daughter.

Are you retarded? Most "Jews" aren't 50% ethnically Semitic, let alone 100% (thereby being able to produce someone that's 50%). Most "Jews" have a large amount of Euro in them, which is why they blend so well and are able to do what hey do.

which one is Tiffany?

Most Jews in the West and in Israel are Ashkenazi. Ashkenzi mean "German" and due to recent genetic research we know that they posess scarcely little semitic genetic heritage (and its on the paternal side). They're just fucked-up white people.

white-looking Jews aren't semites. They're basically highly inbred Germans whose European ancestors were mass-converted to Rabbinic Talmudism centuries ago. That's what accounts for the distinctive, stereotypical features. That's what you're spotting.

They're whiteness also is what accounts for many of their traits. They mixed crooked, shitty sand religion with Germanic ingenuity and spirit (contrasted with white protestants who mixed a more-or-less honest sand religion with German-ness by way of Rome).

By the way, we're going to be in for a great ride when the inevitable Arab Muslim/German hybrids emerge as a united people this century. Muslim zeal + German industriousness will fuck Europe and if they get the nukes, we're all fucked.

Mega link when?

Whoever made that one did a sucky job.

THIS IS BEST X-RAY

POST YOUR FACE WHEN SHE MARRIED A JEW, Holla Forums!

Daily reminder that Jared Kushner, through Ivanka, will be subverting the will of the God-Emperor.

He already has, just listen to the comment Trump made about him helping him with the foreign policy speech: "I think Jared likes politics more than real estate!"

Daily reminder that Kushner's only qualification is that he married into a billionaire WASP's family, and will now me influencing the world's most powerful man.

As Trump gets older and less sharp, Jared's influence will grow, until he's 100% in control. Think King Theoden and Wormtongue.

I still like Ivanka. I'm just sayin' Kushner is a faggot kike who married-in to the family of a billionaire WASP and is now using that power to influence our very lives.

jews cant influence a man who kept a book of Hitlers speeches by his bed. He knows the nose

yfw Crippled America was priced at $14.88

HES A JEW!

Trump is officially a jew puppet.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-son-law-emerges-quiet-campaign-force/story?id=39141995

explain to me how a man wise to the words of our fuhrer and as smart as Trump is let himself be hoodwinked by a jew

you still didnt answer my question

I hate this fucking Jew.

You're making shit up. We don't know any of that for certain. Jews work slowly and deliberately.

its not confirmed, but it was asked of him by a reporter whether it was true. He didnt outright deny.
but they;re not omnipotent

Just letting you know who the enemy is. If Trump suddenly becomes more "pro-Israel" when it comes to the ME, we know who to blame

Neither is Trump.

yeah i know.
all of Holla Forums kows about trumps jew connections
some of us just dont care as much
maybe its us getting soft
maybe its faith in the God Emperor

true

His campaign is evidence to the contrary

3/10 shitpost there christcuck

Most of those "connections" are shills being shills. I just want people to know there's this one kike an arm-length's away at seemingly all times. Not some shadowy un-named group pulling strings, but Jared fucking Kushner. And now Adelson…
This is how Jews work, it doesn't matter who you are, they WILL subvert you unless you remove them 100% from your organization. Trump isn't all-powerful, as much as we wish he were. He's human, and he's getting older.
We just have to be prepared to point the cannons at this guy and pull the trigger.

Get this ugly kike off of Holla Forums

shit posting aside he isnt even the God Emperor yet

he has embraced nationalism, but not ethnic nationalism. Not the respect and reverence that blood and descent carry.

hes based as fuck, but not our savior

fag

Right, but he will pave the way for our savior. He's Donald John Trump the Baptist.

This 100%. Anybody with a scrap of real influence has had their fill of crawling sycophants.

It's also correlated with hormonal birth control use, which could contribute to the age factor (i.e. an older mother would potentially have been exposed to the hormones in the pill for a longer period of time than a younger mother).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25459142

fuckoff to a request board