Human collective

There are 7 billion people on this planet.
Don't you think trying to work on systems that build on collaboration will be more beneficial than trying to isolate yourself from the rest of the world, in small little groups that plot against the other?

There are completely different matixes out there. Lifes with different sets of rules.

Don't e such a shut in, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

datapointed.net/visualizations/population/world/seven-billion-plus/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimal_group_paradigm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That would be great if my objective was to unite with all humanity. It's not I don't give a shit about most of the people in the world.

6 billion people will need to be killed.

You just answered your own damn question you jackass.

Fuck off you commie

No I didn't.
Why are you so angry?

The system is very fragile.

Then why are you on a political board which aims at concentrating at the rest of the world?

datapointed.net/visualizations/population/world/seven-billion-plus/

Just to gain some perspective.

?

Wrong.
There are less than 700 million people on this planet.

I'm not angry, you made very little effort in your thread and the idea is shit.
Can you give one good reason as to why lets say Poland, should care about what happens to Nigerians in Nigeria?

You mean because of the geographic distance that separates them?
Depending on the level you're at, there simply is none.

You see others, I see human resources that can be turned into allies.
We could put our effort into making positive joint projects instead of wasting our power to clash out of ignorance and fear. And yes you replied angry, now you act cool.

btw, we call people who do that winners

Just because you aren't interconnected doesn't mean you are eternally at war. Globalism is the absolute worst thing for these undeveloped nations. The effect of UN aid has made farming in some countries in Africa impossible, simply by virtue of now being unable to sell goods that foreigners are giving to them for free.
If you view these nations as being unable to help themselves, you are condemning them to globalist slavery. The best thing for them is to leave them alone and let them improve themselves.
And as you said there is no defining factor as to why we should care. And yes geographical distance is a fantastic reason not to give a shit. Why should Poland be more concerned about Nigerians than they should about the affairs of Austrians or Germans or Russians.
There is no basis for your idea, its all feelies with you, which is why you responded so negatively to my tone instead of taking it like a man.

Stop feeding the rabbi, goy.

Not responding allows them to build consensus.
Silence is consent.

It's a great time to determine how much of the population should live. It's divided like this:

1 China 1,409,564,445
2 India 1,296,977,222
3 U.S.A. 323,896,004
4 Indonesia 258,518,974
5 Brazil 205,255,314
6 Pakistan 190,962,882
7 Nigeria 188,235,244
8 Bangladesh 162,228,834
9 Russia 141,773,310
10 Japan 126,726,522
11 Mexico 126,640,817
12 Philippines 103,420,747
13 Ethiopia 101,256,927
14 Vietnam 94,223,849
15 Egypt 85,979,653
16 Germany 82,510,841
17 Iran 80,455,617
18 Turkey 77,589,235
19 Congo 73,016,480
20 Thailand 67,629,380

All chinks need to be killed.
All curryniggers need to be killed.
196,817,552 whites in America not including spics (got this from a website, correct me if wrong) so 127078452 to be killed
Indonesians need to be killed.
Brazil too.
Pakistan is curryniggers, so killed.
We don't need niggers.
Russia is good.
So is Japan.
Kill the Mexicans.
Kill the Philippines, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
Egypt is holy Kek's land.
Iranians were declared Aryans by Hitler.
Kill the Turks. Kill Congo.
Kill Thailand.

that would mean about 4,482,598,802 need to be disposed of, and that's only counting the top 20 countries.
now, there's usually some good even in shit-tier nations, so say, 5% worthy people in each country.
that's about 224129940 excluded.

too lazy to do more math, another user can do it

Only 10% of the people on this planet deserve to be called people

There are a number of new problems that come with managing a large group, like leadership and loyalties of the smaller sects, and a small group does not have these obstacles, but you're largely right. A larger group means a bigger consolidation of power

No. Kill yourself.

No.

I agree that we should leave the nips thais and flips alone as well as our own Hawaiians.
I don't advocate racemixing, but Hawaiian girls go crazy for you if you are even slightly alpha

You think the only way of realizing
to connect with people globally
is by sending food to Africa?

Due to transport technology (for information included) shrank geographic distance. On some levels to zero.

Nah, you're projecting.

You based your whole fantastical story on a strawman over a feeling.

Ignorance isn't a good way of preventing conflict.

My bad. I'm a massive retard. Ignore my post.

I've got nothing against either to be honest.

OP, you're touching on a higher truth and you're on the right track, but I think you need to do more research.

I would recommend reading "Super Cooperators." It distills the principles of cooperation based on game theory.

I'll throw you a bone here. Hard borders/frontiers separate cooperators from defectors.

Bait tier but interesting to think about nonetheless.

Collaboration and working together would imply that there is mutual concern for each others well being.

We continue to see that this is not the case.

All of the grasping, reaching, hungry hands of third world shitskins and first world kikes alike is enough alone to destroy a fragile society such as ours.

There is no human collective. Only tribe collectives. So we wall out those uninterested in collaboration with our tribe.

So you think we should adopt globalism to 'stop ignorance and war' which is retarded if you actually think Holla Forums are a bunch of cuck pacifists like you. And before you cry about my tone and claim logical fallacies, just remember you still haven't given a SINGLE GOOD REASON AS TO WHY WE SHOULD ADOPT GLOBALISM.

"You shall love peace as a means to new wars - and the short peace more than the long." - Nietzsche

You're making this a semantical issue.
Just concentrate on the most basic things in life which we all want to have protected.

You brought that point of geographic distance making others irrelevant up.
Geographic distance is a matter of transportation. Transportation technology shrank geographic distance, on some levels even to zero.
Your argument holds no ground, it evaporated.

That's just your strawman story in which people are hurting each other by getting into contact.
There are ways of getting into contact han handing out treats. You treat people in need like dogs you get according results.

Being ignorant of another person is just that. Ignorance.
I don't understand your two option thinking.
Are you conditioned?

Being nice to someone or seeking contact doesn't have to result in some hierarchically structured dystopia.

The exact opposite is the case.

Geographic, genetic, cultural and technological distance. Non-Whites aren't humans, there is no reason to play collectivist games with them.

Are you asnwering for someone else or trying again? Because it's out of context.

He asked why someone in Poland should care about someone in Nigeria.

If they lived next to each other they'd better care.

Now, with the developments in transportation these distances aren't there any longer like they have been just in our parents and grandparents generations.

The state of the Nigerian will affect you, even with increasing significance.

90% of these people will need to die. Why should we bother working with them?

Good job ignoring my post.

There is huge difference between Humans and humanoid hordes from Nigeria. You can't negotiate with chimps, bears or other animals.

Strawman definition 1: a weak or imaginary opposition (as an argument or adversary) set up only to be easily confuted
Source: Merriam Webster dictionary

You still haven't given a single good reason.
Also vid related.
The ONLY way to truly help, is to get the globalist bankers off their backs, and to let them help themselves.

6.5 billion of which are savages that have very little to offer intellectually

Why should preventing conflict be the goal? Conflict is good.

Yes, you are right, Nigerians coming here would affect us, which is why its in our best interest to keep them out. AGAIN WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT NIGGERS?

Here's your problem.

90% of humanity?
Where do you get that from? Is that some kind of mantra you endlessly repeat to feel superior?

I answered your post it was out of context as I have explained.

Yes, he's talking against an opposition that isn't there. I didn't make any of the points he refuted which I then called for being strawmans.
Geographical distances shrank on some levels to even zero.
How can you conclude the exact opposite from what I said?
I did in the OP, already.

?

That's what had been said regarding the unwashed massed that probably were most of your ancestors and subsequently you, but compulsory education had proven that incorrect, more or less.

It's not just sub saharan Africa, which you guys for some reason like to concentrate on, but the the whole of the rest of the world.
The world is a fragile system and removing parts, huge chunks of populations could have detrimental effects… I don't understand the exact reasoning behind such demands nor have my concerns been met with any argument yet.

?

Like what? What harm could possible occur from remove Niggers and Semites from the global gene pool, or better yet, simply allowing them to kill eachother.
Name a single way in which a shopkeeper in poland should be concerned about niggers cutting each others hands off.

and I want to kill them all.

For information transport it's virtually zero.
Who speaks of help? (This is the only time I wrote that word, check it). That's a strawman.
How is that even supposed to take place? How would that not lead to a catastrophy? And for what? Just because comprehending them extends your mental capacities?

low energy slide

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Wow, shut it down for real now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimal_group_paradigm

Educate yourself hippie.

Limited resources + proximity = war.

It wouldn't lead to catastrophe because the problem would be dead, literally. If you can't figure this out then you don't belong here.
Also I'm done with you if you still can't give me a reason in your next reply.

the world is not a fragile system, it will keep spinning around the sun for the next four and a half billion years, or so

no room for niggers on a spaceship, so they get to inherit a collapsing biosphere

Humanity can barely feed and clothe itself, and seems content to eat its habitat until only rock, dirt and filthy water remain. If humanity doesn't value its own existence, why should we? Remember, 'we' only exist because our ancestors rejected humanity, by leaving Africa. To this day, negroes live hand to mouth and will not make any investments for their future. Only after our people have risked themselves and achieved greatness, do the shit-browns of humanity come looking for piece of it? They are not worthy.

ITT: OP's first day at Globalist Shilling co.

no.

Separate nations exist so their elites can fake wars and have population control using an excuse for culling.

The Earth has a mathematical sustainability of 500 million humans at maximum, so it's closer to 7 or 8 billion now.

That's the spirit. I'll beat you to it.

I thought he did a good job.

Dude stop wasting your time. The main difference between you and us is that we have all collectively considered your viewpoint, throughout all of history, to come to the conclusion that anyone who seeks to realize the mistakes of the past deserves to share a similar fate.

If you notice, none who take the redpill defects to the blue pill, but we ourselves are made up of many who used to deny the very obvious truth.

Your choice right now is to either lurk more, do your own research based upon what you find here, and live with the truth that you have been manipulated your whole life. Or you can continue to be ignorant and accept your nature as just another pawn in the globalist jew scheme.

But please, for your own sanity, don't think that your virtue signaling works here. I can tell you aren't a shill but it seems to be that you're still in denial about the truths you've been exposed to here.

Well it only took me 3 sentences into his first post to smell something fishy, then 2 replies after that to discover full on shilling.

So I think he needs to try harder. Really earn those 3 shekels

this guy right there

Fuck off globalist scum

And in what context do you present me that?

It matters in the context of the argument I replied to.
I asked you wether or not you're another poster already since I got two answers for one an the same reply. Maybe that might clear up your lack of understanding.
You only answer the second part of the question.
Now how is that even supposed to take place, plus without severe traumas for the survivors?
Just answer wether or not you're a second poster or wether or not you answered one and the same post twice. Maybe that will help.

You just do your best to openely offend the vast majority of humanity and try to even spread this mindset. The people you offend are plugged into the same global system that feeds us all.

I'm trying to appeal to your guys self interest but you don't seem to have the vision.

People aren't going to get along unless they all look and act like each other.

Confirmed globalist shill who is unable to stop replying. Leaving this thread now and I am also leaving you a report

I would answer you succinctly if you would even bother to answer my first question WHICH YOU STILL HAVE NOT.

No survivors.

If you clicked my ID you newfag, you could find out for yourself.

Okay faggot I'm done with you.

Nah.

Eat a banana.

Most of the people we offend here are plugged into the white mans charity to feed them.

Whatever, stay delusional hippie. Reality doesn't agree with your fantasies.

So? Make a choice; choose to be offended, or choose to accept reality. Up to you.

When your feet hurt, just hatch them off and bleed to death.

Why we should care? Because we do affect each other.
Everyone should die? Best solution.

Yeah sure, you feed the rest of the world, it's not the other way around.

My only fantasies are making projects on reforrestation and stuff like that. Spreading the idea.

They can act.
This isn't even a threat because you're not that relevant for most people.

But to me you are.

Too bad 5.5 million of those people are total garbage.

That leaves 1.5m. A good 30 or 40 percent are traitors.Although they dont leech, they will still destroy whats good if we let them. Which leaves enough people to have a prosperous isolated country while the rest of the world burns.

We shall call it Evropa

Very important question user!
Pathological altruism is a toxic mindset that has helped fuel the current migrant situation.

I'll explain my personal views this way.
Most people are happy if they have the basics food, shelter, reason to feel needed etc… When people are unhappy they tend to spread unhappiness and generally fuck things up for everybody else.
I am happiest when the people around me are happy. It is in my interest to pay attention to the happiness of people around me and put some effort into helping them if needed. The amount of effort is proportional to the distance both geographic and social.
In this way it is in my interest to help others in distant places or others of different society to remain happy.

Homogenous collaboration works the best.
Jocks with the jocks, nerds with the nerds, asians with asians, reds with reds.
Then every group against each other to find which group is best.

actually under 500 million you idiot

Not 7 million?

Wrong, there are 1 billion whites, a few billions of asian and the rest are animals. The ammount of whites is decreasing dramatically, in 20 years the ammount of white newborns will be dramatically close to 0, meaning the total extinction of my race the generation after.
Isolation + purge is the only viable option for our people.

you cannot judge a fish by it's ability to climb trees

checkmate atheists

How can I reconcile with other people if the world they vouch for taunts me, even if by beneath-the-radar penis pump advertisements. How can I forget having been assailed in dreams I could not have made myself, such as being stabbed and strangulated at the hands of the clown from IT. And if other people recoat their life's stages in this life with a gloss, but mine have been interminable mental anguish, who is being kept the prisoner and who is the jailer?

Other people have it worse, It's whining but where other than trauma comes the reluctance for helping others? Why assume Holla Forums is a racist board and not just disturbed?