twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cuckstains.

There's the magic word!

Goodbye, thread. I hardly knew ye.

Wait…what??

I want to know more about this.

Thanks Soldiers of Jesus!

You have done it again.

This is why I am not Catholic. Put no faith in men, only God.

inb4 the church is desecrated and filled to the brim with blood, shit, piss, and everything else

just listen and believe goyim

All Christcuck priests should be killed off with extreme prejudice together with the rest of the scum.

Facts:

1. Christian churches are whorehouses where they practise the sin of interracial sex.

2. Jesus was a homosexual and was raped during his torture.

3. You can never trust a Christian, because their religion is more important then their race.

Fact:

You're a LARPagan shill.

The abrahamic religions are the best tool the kikes has. Another proof christianity is nothing else but a subversion tool. They pacify the population and brainwash them with bullshit that turns the people into willing slaves.

yeah, niggers, muds, and kikes, gtfo.

unless you're willing to convert, in which case we are one in christ, and allies against these larpers. help us stamp out these ancient european religions once and for all, and make everyone worship the king of the jews

Being Christian does not preclude segregation.

you're not being a very good christian, user. there is no reason not to allow fellow christians into our countries, wherever they might be from. we are all one in christ.

Get off my board, heathen. I've about had enough of your shit. Don't let there be any ambiguity as to my actions.

Looks like Germany is going to need some Norwegians.

i'm preaching the word of our lord and savior jesus christ, and i'm the heathen? you're not making any sense, user.

Oh you sure told him!

Great job!

I'm sure it's just the pope who doesn't represent "true christianity" :^)

Sage because we know what this thread will be.

lol reported

Christcucks have been traitors for over a century now. Catholics worked more against Hitler than the Jews did.

Even at its core level, all your stories center around a married couple where a woman breaks her vows and the father continues to stay with her and provide for her, even helping her give birth.

How is Christianity not the cult for cucks?
I don't hate Christians (of European descent), because they have been lied too and been used as pawns for so long, fighting the wars for the Jew but never benefiting from them, unable to get ahead because their leaders always have Hebrew advisors.

youtube.com/watch?v=rprBLT8SPjg
youtube.com/watch?v=C6FjGSM0qQo

OT, when my state stopped letting in rapefugees (and no one knew they were coming in), besides the local news acting sad and showing little syrian chilluns, they had local churches that were mad about stopping them. Catholics are bad about it, but this was methodists and episcopalians? or something. And one bishop who gave a little interview about christian duty.

I looked him up, and when he visits churches, the collection plate goes to his 'discretionary fund.' Is this normal practice?

I'm sure it's bs, but have any germans heard of such a thing?