General Raid Thread

Let's raid something. Any suggestions are welcome.

No personal army requests.

Other urls found in this thread:

tinychat.com/gaywomen
youtube.com/watch?v=WNhKMxpxd9k
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ3XSLl168k
kiwifar.ms/register/
8ch.net/cow/res/223126.html
kiwifar.ms/threads/the-ultimate-lol-cow-josh-null.23674/#post-1692492
kiwifar.ms/threads/the-story-of-josh-null.23676/page-3#post-1692611
kiwifar.ms/threads/the-story-of-josh-null.23676/page-4
forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=18
supermensa.org/forums/forum.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tinychat.com/gaywomen

youtube.com/watch?v=WNhKMxpxd9k

Make posts laughing and calling her a fatass. Wait for replies to come.

Spam them why they need dildos and strap ons eve thou they are lesbians, troll them by saying its cus ur fat and no guy wants u right etc. continue demeaning lesbos for being failures.

They banned my ass before I could even finish my sentence about how my mom rapes me daily.

Anyone remember what that social networking site for internet bullying was? It got linked here a bunch last year, but I lost my bookmarks.

Next target:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ3XSLl168k

Kiwi farms?
Raid Forums?

It was neither of those it was a site for people who are being internet bullied. But kiwi farms would be a great target, what should we hit them with? They freak out breety damn well.

It would for sure be a good idea, but the rate this thread is going it would take about a month to get 20 people.

user, you can wreck shit as a single person, 3 or 4 can do major damage, and then 10 people can slide a whole website.

lets fuggin do it then. Probably should change your IP every account, I'm sure they can delete all accounts related to it.

kiwifar.ms/register/

You got it setting up my first now.

verification:

Christian Chandler

I say we find a white knight to raid

this:
Christian Weston Chandler

Masterchan. Fuck those idiots.

Tsk Tsk shouldn't raid

I've made 5 accounts so far.

Browser is being retarded and I got a phone call I'm coming boy.

I'm in what should I be hitting with? I have one account but proxies ready to go for next few.

*Christine

Just make about 5 accounts (or whatever floats your boat), we will spam them all at the same time.

We can't really, really, really troll them, they know how to react so spamming is the next best option unless someone else has a better idea.

I'm more with the idea of concern trolling, false flag white knighting, and hitting them with info on josh.
>>>/cow/
has excellent info on him pick it from there.

Look at the stuff there user they don't know how to react to trolling they acutally sperg the fuck out.

Can you point me to a thread? I stopped looking at cow months ago.

8ch.net/cow/res/223126.html

My account is therealghostbuster on kiwi farms. I'm doing some false white knighting then I'm going to gather info on josh and dump a bunch of it. Make sure to make personal attacks as well on people there. This isn't going to be hard.

All my accounts got banned, changed proxies each time.

What did you do? I was watching the fresh posts and I didn't see it.

Didn't post anything yet.

club penguin?

Well the thread got closed and I'm very likely about to get banned. But check out this thread I did with josh chat logs.
kiwifar.ms/threads/the-ultimate-lol-cow-josh-null.23674/#post-1692492

lets do this

Well this has been fun the josh defense force comes out in droves. Gotta admit, this wasn't bad.

kiwifar.ms/threads/the-story-of-josh-null.23676/page-3#post-1692611

Had fun. Willing to jump and do a club penguin raid shortly.

They changed my name to Holla Forums /cow/ moderator lol. Take a look at the profile for those curious. This was fun.

Read this one
kiwifar.ms/threads/the-story-of-josh-null.23676/page-4

And the link I posted earlier, kiwi farms is a fucking joke lol.

So whose down for that club penguin raid that was mentioned?

Damn.

What browser/os you on?

Just asking because it looks nice.

vivaldi user, its from the original creators of opera and its a fork of chrome without the botnet integration (a coupe of the options are toggle, but it dosen't do that phoning home to google thing).

It's less resource heavy than chrome and its designed around a "power" user its really, really, really comfy.

Oh and windows 10 with windows tweaking to remove the tracking from that.

bump

Can you just fucking end yourself and go back where you belong?
>>>/halfchan/

What are you, a dumbass?

Raids never happen on halfchan because they are banned. Actually it's one of the main reasons I left.

>>>/out/

Club penguin raid when?

maybe never

Nah, we can do this, getting the kiwis going was fun. We just need a good motif for club penguin.

Raiding club penguin is pretty cheap and useless for the amount of keks that are even possible.

We'd make more of an impact on habbo than club penguin with this amount of people.

advertising
>>>/i/

Needs more people.

bump

forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=18

Pick a valuable target first, then make the thread, kid

need target!!

halfchan's Holla Forums with this meme

Yet another damn useless fucker of a thread in Holla Forums

go on supermensa.org/forums/forum.php and raid the shit out of those degenerate fucks