How will he ever recover?

#TrumpIsATwatAndWeAllKnowThat

B T F O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzO-JYjEcHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Eternal Anglo strikes again.

Anti-Anglo!

Am I supposed to give a shit? I don't know how I could even force myself to.

Football is a good and white sport, it's not the sport's fault that the clubs are pozzed.

Just a random faggot m8

You should see the shit they post on Brit/pol/, then.

Just because cuckchan is down doesn't mean you have to shitpost here

Everytime

Yep. Britkikes just don't like being reminded that Marx mostly operated from London.

Yeah, this triggers those bongies too.

Get the fuck out of here. Not only is it frivolous, the only people around here that play it are illegals. Still couldn't give a shit.

Britain is just as cucked as Sweden and both countries will perish.

So do Yanks think we're offended by any of this or does being delusional save you from thinking at all?

It's 60% white actually.

ethnic British =/= white

Fine by me. If there ever was a perfect representation of a people, it'd be brit/pol/:

See, Bongies are obviously pissed.

I don't care if you're offended or not. I care about telling everyone else about your kikeish faggotry.

Surely this will be the thing that finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, *finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, *finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally
finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally

Stumps the Trump

I'm completely shocked! Man utd are a Shit team anyway lol, who gives a fuck what they say

Trump is Anglo you fool

Oi Trump m8 Im From Manchester I was Brought up 2 Say Shit 2 Peoples Faces

come round ere and we Will Show U How mancunians Will Deal With U ok Trust

Reminder America is 'officially' 65% white, whilst their Capital is 30% white. That's just the official figures. In reality they are probably sitting at about 55-60% white.

Compare this to the worst city in the United Kingdom, London which is 60% white.

America is effectively the headquarters for global Jewish finance and the driving force for globalism. It also produces the worst some of the worst degeneracy that no other western countries have even experienced yet.

They are so deluded they unironically think Donald 'Based Civic Nationalist' Trump is an Aryan God Emperor destined to save the 'the white race'.

Isn't Trump a German surname?

Yeah, that's why Britain is known as bongistan. Because it's just so white.

lel

You basically proved the point he made in the last two lines

GOODBYE ENGLAND

ENGLAND WAS A MISTAKE

Eastern/southern euro clubs are all fascist. It is their fault that they are pozzed because they are Anglo-subhumans.

No info of where this is posted, unable to verify account.

Yep, it's just some random lefty football fan. Give us a link to confirm or fuck off, cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=vzO-JYjEcHE

Poor Manchester.

Have you never used Youtube, m8?

Why do Britcucks talk about American politics as if any American gives a shit

Are you retarded? Like, do you have an actual diagnosis?

Trump is GERMAN through his father, SCOTTISH through his mother.

HE'S NO ANGLO.

Hey faggot, do you know where the Angles and Saxons came from? What language does Trump speak and in which country was he born?
Fucking retard.

How is the opinion of some nobody relevant? I could find a thousand similar upvoted comments on youtube from multiple nationalities, especially from the US. If this were the actual official account of the football team, it would be relevant. It isn't so why is this getting posted?

Somethings getting slid.

Northern Germany and Denmark. Relevance to Trump's ancestry?

By that logic, tens of millions of niggers and spics are Anglos too?

One more clinical retard tier post and you're filtered.

The Manc Untermensch strike again.

So because his grandparent was from Germany, (which genetically and culturally does not separate him very far from Anglo-Saxons) there's no way he's Anglo-Saxon right?
I guess I should start calling Nigel Farage French.

OP is a faggot

Exactly you retard, an Anglo is an Englishman or a descendant thereof.

Trump descends from Germans (from the Palatinate) and Scots (from the Island of Lewis).

Conclusion: he's not an Anglo.

Filtered.

Which makes me wonder if the kikes are not exactly manipulating Britain - What if it's the other way around? I'm sure there are certain ancient British families which have always been wealthy and powerful and they have been simply using the kikes, hated and unwelcome everywhere else throughout history, as field supervisors for their agenda which the kikes, being the short-sighted opportunists that they are, immediately agreed to implement since it also benefits them in the short term at least. Now imagine if that has been happening for centuries…

At the very least, these British powers have been enabling kikes for centuries. But what I'm getting at, is that it is possible there is a British conspiracy behind all the Eurokikes shitting up Britain's neighbors.

Hold on, allow me to correct myself, his GREAT grandfather was a German from the Palatinate. He, his father before him and his father before him were born and raised in the US of A, a predominately culturally English and English speaking state. Yet, he's not an Anglo-Saxon because his fucking ancestor didn't raid the British coast.

The only grade A moron here is you. Western Europeans are largely interchangeable genetically, and that shit matters even less in a place like the USA where you could be 1/16th Cherokee or some other Red Indian.
So please, filter me. Reddit tier mental shutdown.